Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432719 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078339 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Madcow is more masculine than most men.
Mathews is more feminine than most women.
They'd make a perfect Liberal couple.
I would do that woman in a heartbeat and so would you. Don't toy with me, man. If you walked into your bedroom and found Rachel in a black lace negligee' or whatever the gay equivalent of that might be you'd have a stiffy of gargantuan proportions. Don't deny it. I know men like the back of my hand.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078340 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Every one of your comments, tell something about you.
And you've accomplished what exactly? Proving that you hate Jews?
Could be a ruse.
Proving that you hate Christians - Are anti-Christ, whether Jew or Gentile, that's no ruse.
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose that's true... what's your point? Why aren't you in bed like you said you were going to be?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078341 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Every one of your comments, tell something about you.
And you've accomplished what exactly? Proving that you hate Jews?
Could be a ruse.
Proving that you hate Christians - Are anti-Christ, whether Jew or Gentile, that's no ruse.
<quoted text>
I definitely don't hate Jews, I assure you. Most of my best friends were Jewish and pretty much ALL of the women I had carnal knowledge of for the first 15 years or so of sentience. In the seventh grade I was engaged to be married to Maxine Stein, funnily enough,(M. Stein.. get it?) only her father was a lawyer and happened to represent the ex-husband of a woman I was schtupping on the side who decided to drag me out of bed with his ex-wife in flagrante. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Now, as for anti-Christian, I wasn't originally, though I knew it was a silly and simplistic religion and, plus I was sleeping with Jews for Christ's sake. But I guess I probably am now because soooooo many of them have strayed sooooo far from their original precepts that the "religion" is unrecognizable. Add to that the recent conflation of business and profit with selflessness and the common good and I think anyone of even moderate intelligence would feel likewise.
the new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078342 Feb 11, 2014
[QUOTE who=""]This IS fun, don't you think? I'm absolutely positive you guys will "win" the next election, how could you not?[/QUOTE]

Only thing you have that's positive are those Blood Test Results.

Sweetie ... THAT

And your Mama forever memorialized Taxidermy style, just like your Daddy wanted:
On her knees, head back, mouth open, arse stuck up and out like an Ostrich.

With your red lipstick kiss planted on her forehead - Rod Steiger Style < SMACK >

Yes, this IS fun ... daughter dearest.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078343 Feb 11, 2014
But, truthfully, new yark, I seek nothing... ask nothing. I'm not lonely or conflicted or a drug addict or black, (which is the same thing to you people I realize.) What I do seek is... fish. YES, that's right, fish. I've fished for 40 years all around the world and the fish are disappearing at the rate of knots to make room for - of all things - more people. It's your fault, you keep trying to make room for MORE AND MORE people. You must be punished. I intend to punish you, (pl.). You'll be amazed at how good at it I am.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078344 Feb 11, 2014
yawk
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078345 Feb 11, 2014
the new yawker wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing you have that's positive are those Blood Test Results.
Sweetie ... THAT
And your Mama forever memorialized Taxidermy style, just like your Daddy wanted:
On her knees, head back, mouth open, arse stuck up and out like an Ostrich.
With your red lipstick kiss planted on her forehead - Rod Steiger Style < SMACK >
Yes, this IS fun ... daughter dearest.
Huh? Well.. um... good. At least you're having fun and you're not in bed yet so that must be proof. I don't suppose you'd stick around while I go outside and smoke a cigar? No? Well, I did my best, sweetie. But the best is yet to come. Brb...
new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078346 Feb 11, 2014
Winning is only important to you. Trying to get me banned ... Won't work.

If you have to cheat to "win" - "Aint" no win at all. No name? A liar and a cheater has no face. Or courage. You faceless fraud. Winning means everything to you.

And at the end of the evening, I'll still be me. And you'll still be trying to be me.

Yea, you ran roughshod. You got your silly arse thrown in the topix pokey.

You're crowning achievement. You don't even know your own name NOW. LOL!

But you'll remember your Mother's ...

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
So you see, sweetie, "winning," is only important to y'all. It means nothing to me - given that at the end of the day you'll be exactly the same as me or anyone else no matter how noble your cause or how dedicated your effort. It's an arbitrary concept, winning, and, as such, worthless in the grand scheme of things. I've run roughshod over sooooo many "winners" it's impossible to count anymore. In a day or so you won't even know your own name.[/QUOTE]
new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078347 Feb 11, 2014
Goofy drunken biatch can't even type ...

Go kiss your Mother Goodnight.

After you smoke yourself to Death ...

[QUOTE who=""]yawk[/QUOTE]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078348 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt sometimes skims over posts very quickly without analyzing the motivation...
for example, Galt rarely reads Sonic posts beyond the first sentence because it's always the same old shit......
Sonic posts are tearfully predictable and indistinguishable from each other. So much so that they are boring as hell. I, too, walk over them like dirty carpet in some government office somewhere in middle America..
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078349 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
Winning is only important to you. Trying to get me banned ... Won't work.
If you have to cheat to "win" - "Aint" no win at all. No name? A liar and a cheater has no face. Or courage. You faceless fraud. Winning means everything to you.
And at the end of the evening, I'll still be me. And you'll still be trying to be me.
Yea, you ran roughshod. You got your silly arse thrown in the topix pokey.
You're crowning achievement. You don't even know your own name NOW. LOL!
But you'll remember your Mother's ...
<quoted text>
Oh my GAWD it's cold out there... wait... you know that, right? Trying to get you "banned???" Whatever are you talking about? I don't need anyone to fight my battles, never have, never will. Where have I lied? Where have I cheated? It's not your name... it's just a name you gave yourself. You don't own it. If I want it, I'll take it. The Topix pokey??? Good heavens we seem to be in parallel universes. I don't recall ever having tried to ban anybody. I don't need to.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1078350 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
You'll have to wait for Altmore, AL to get back.
Then you can address your comment to her.
She wrote it to you. Along with dem, they like to upset this thread by using my "new yawk" screen name.
PS And ask her what Blumpkinitus is.
I'll forego the "pooh bear" comment seeing as you didn't know what was going on.
<quoted text>
You have a serious case of Blumpkinitus as well, seek help.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078351 Feb 11, 2014
I know my own name, sweetie, and you know it too.

Lapeer, MI

#1078352 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do that woman in a heartbeat and so would you. Don't toy with me, man. If you walked into your bedroom and found Rachel in a black lace negligee' or whatever the gay equivalent of that might be you'd have a stiffy of gargantuan proportions. Don't deny it. I know men like the back of my hand.
You might know men like the back of your hand but more men probably know the front of it.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078353 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheh.. I seem to be typing pretty well. My mother is dead. Smoking doesn't kill you, dear, dying does.

“you know i know”

denver

#1078354 Feb 11, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Tax payers footing the bill for Homo Hollywood....
"The credits and incentives can cover nearly one-third of production costs."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/26/enter...
Mr. Potato Heads Hollywood supporters are the second worst polluters in LA, after automobiles.

Who can say hypocrites?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078355 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic posts are tearfully predictable and indistinguishable from each other. So much so that they are boring as hell. I, too, walk over them like dirty carpet in some government office somewhere in middle America..
Hmmm... what happened to the funny ShinningElectron or whatever? Where'd this old poop come from? Told you you couldn't do it again.

Lapeer, MI

#1078356 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's... pretty good, actually... bet you can't do it again...
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. Just then, a Hydrogen Atom comes in all upset screaming "Jesus! I think I just lost my electron!"

Jesus asks him "Are you positive?"
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078357 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line, sweetie, is that you've changed your name. Enjoy!

“you know i know”

denver

#1078358 Feb 11, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Hahahahh!...progressive California to expensive...
'The number of top-grossing films shot in California has plummeted 60% in the last 15 years, according to a Times review of public records, industry reports and box-office tracking data.'
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/26/enter...
Hollywood hypocrites leave California to avoid high taxes and unions, libs are soooo stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,363
lawnmowingonline is horrible ........... Beware! (Jan '16) 58 min LawnMowingOnline 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 61,483
Don't wanna beat a dead horse.........BUT......... 2 hr WickedWitchAMERICA 29
News Teachers' union overwhelmingly votes to authori... 2 hr former democrat 1
What fell out of Hillary's pant leg. Something ... 2 hr LoadedColostomyBAG 13
Clinton foundation scam, gave 5.7%. That's horr... 2 hr ClintonsStoleDaLoot 14
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 1,701
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 103,629

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages