Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782952 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078967 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>predicted by whom? idiots like you that deny the truth in front of your face?
Naw...

Must have heard it from "conservatives" like you, liar!

Right Hyime!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078968 Feb 12, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
The New York Times reported that the White House was reopening OPA because it was "defending Democratic control of the Senate and taking back the House from Republicans." This constitutes a direct violation of the law!
But since O'bama's team has been having trouble raising money, the honeypot of taxpayer dollars just looks too good to ignore.
Whatever happened to dandruff-boy? You two still tight?(Speaking figuratively, of course.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078969 Feb 12, 2014
Hey Hyime!

How's your Glow Bull Warming doing, liberal?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1078970 Feb 12, 2014
As Predicted, ObamaCare Plunges Into 'Utter Chaos'- Forbes

www.forbes.com/.../as-predicted-obamacare-plu... ;

Forbes

Dec 27, 2013 -“With no clarity as to when people should sign up and who they should pay .... A 45-year-old who didn't have insurance at all can't. Why don't people who couldn't afford a plan in the first place deserve the same kind of help as ..... The current projected cost for Obamacare is $ 2.7 TRILLION over 10 years.

[PDF]
Physician Shortages to Worsen Without Increases in ...- AAMC

https://www.aamc.org/download/.../data/&#... ;

Association of American...

expansion of the number of Americans over age 65.... for training positions is essential to address the projected shortfall.... only 7 percent in the next 10 years.... At the same time,... become newly insured as a result of health care reform.

Where Obamacare premiums will soar - Aug. 6, 2013 - CNN Money

money.cnn.com/2013/08/06/.../obamacare-premiu... ;

CNNMoney.com

Aug 6, 2013 - Residents of certain states will likely see their health insurance premiums go up ... if they buy insurance through state-based exchanges next year.... "People who are in their 50s with high blood pressure have no coverage options," he said.... This is because Obamacare requires that women pay the same ...

Fail,fail,fail

Ostupidakare will be the most costly disaster this country has ever seen, millions will suffer
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078971 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXYWAXTURD wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXYWASTURD wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
NOT SURPRIZED's TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
NOT SURPRIZED aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL

“you know i know”

denver

#1078972 Feb 12, 2014
Ten Obamacare Predictions for 2014 | National Review Online

www.nationalreview.com/.../ten-obamacare-pred... ;

National Review

Jan 6, 2014 - Ten Obamacare Predictions for 2014 - It's not going to be a good year for the law ... is actually just selecting a plan — the same as putting an item in the ... a year without government-approved health insurance, they have to pay a penalty tax .... That's an unverified number from the White House and, even if it ...

1. Many won’t pay: A sizeable share of the 2 million people who selected a private insurance plan before the 2013 deadline will not pay their share of the premiums and therefore won’t be covered by the plans in which the White House says they “enrolled.”

2. Others will stop paying: Even if people do pay their premiums for the first few months, we’ll wait to see how many people are still paying them later in the year and maintaining their insurance.

3. Many enrollees will be the newly-uninsured:

4. Another broken promise: Many members of Congress who voted for Obamacare did so because they wanted “universal coverage.” But we may end up further from that goal: If the numbers show that millions of those buying insurance on the exchanges had insurance before but lost it because it didn’t comply with Obamacare’s rules, we may wind up with fewer people with private insurance than before the $2.6 trillion law passed! That would be another betrayal of trust with the American people, who genuinely wanted to help expand access to health insurance.

5. Many uninsured won’t enroll: People will find that Obamacare’s high-deductible insurance policies just aren’t worth the exorbitant premiums — even after subsidies — and won’t buy. Faced with paying premiums of $3,000 or more a year and carrying a $4,000 annual deductible, millions just won’t see the value in buying the coverage.

Fail, fail, fail,, fail, fail

We told you so.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078973 Feb 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get you a lid, need any "horse", got a good deal on that right now?
Um... sure! Pick me up a dozen pintos and four thoroughbreds would ya? I'm dating a Chinee girl and she needs something fresh for dinner.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078974 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Hyime!
I have to assume you're stoned too?
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

#1078975 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Hyime!
*cheers loudly* put that in your pipe and smoke it Hyime!

“you know i know”

denver

#1078976 Feb 12, 2014
6. Sicker and older enrollees will outweigh younger healthies: The Obama administration hasn’t released a demographic breakdown of exchange enrollees so far. But many of us — and many in the Obama administration — fear that those most likely to enroll are older, sicker, and more expensive patients, not — despite Pajama Boy’s hot-chocolate plea — the younger, healthier people needed to offset their elders’ premiums. This will mean premiums or deductibles will have to be even higher in 2015.

7. Tens of millions will see employer plans canceled: The next wave of lost coverage will be among those receiving health insurance through small businesses. Most do not self-insure (the way big companies do), and the health-insurance policies that businesses renewed in 2013 under the old rules will expire in waves throughout 2014 because they don’t meet the law’s new mandates. Expect to see many more news articles reporting on the next cascade of lost policies.

8. Most of the newly insured will be on Medicaid: The more heavily subsidized insurance is, the more likely people are to enroll. Medicaid is free to patients, or nearly so, so it’s likely to see the greatest enrollment. In Kentucky, for example, 85 percent of those enrolling so far are on Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program.

9. Fewer insurance companies will participate in 2015:

10. Court cases will continue: Legal challenges will continue to march through the courts, and at least some are likely to succeed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1078977 Feb 12, 2014
Obamacare is disproportionately hurting Republicans and conservatives

My Post colleague Sean Sullivan makes a very good point today: For all the certainty among Republicans that the collapse of Obamacare is a certain winner for them, a very small percentage of Americans say they’ve actually been negatively impacted by the law.

He points to a Gallup poll this week finding that only 19 percent of Americans say the law has hurt them or their family, while 64 percent say it has had no effect, and another 13 percent say it has helped.

But who are those 19 percent?

It turns out those telling Gallup the law has hurt them or their family are very disproportionately Republican and conservative. I asked Gallup for a breakdown of that 19 percent. The results:

Sixty percent of those who say the law has hurt them or their families are Republicans or GOP-leaning independents. Only 23 percent are Dems or Dem-leaning independents, and another 15 percent are non-leaning independents.

Meanwhile, there’s a strong ideological tilt here. A majority, 53 percent, of those who say the law has hurt them or their families are self-identified conservatives. Only 34 percent of them are moderates, and even fewer (10 percent) are liberals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078979 Feb 12, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am the same nick and the same name debating about the holy people. "Messianic Jews ( are ) being persecuted in Israel" I'm in that threat and i'm using the same nick - have done that ever since i came here 2 weeks ago or something.
don't invent stuff you liar!!
What's a "messianic" Jew? Is that the ones who are maniacal about leaving garbage strewn around the kibbutz? Jews always recoil from cleaning up their own messes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078980 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw...
Must have heard it from "conservatives" like you, liar!
Right Hyime!
still talkin about me?

you got a big ol' man crush on me, don't you? i knew i shouldn't have put up my own picture as a moniker, before...

are you wanking off to my posts right now?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078981 Feb 12, 2014
Bukkett wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey be quiet! That's my friend you're talking to! Zip it Yawkie!
Eat me, fatty.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078982 Feb 12, 2014
Bukkett wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so awesome and smart, I support you. Keep telling them!
So, you're pretty funny, huh? Yeah, but how're your tits? Big round ones? I love you, man.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078983 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? A retard like you has plenty of weed and dementia.
I wish!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078984 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still talkin about me?
you got a big ol' man crush on me, don't you? i knew i shouldn't have put up my own picture as a moniker, before...
are you wanking off to my posts right now?
Well, I can't speak for him....

You are the littlest woman I've ever seen!
E23Jer34

Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

#1078985 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a "messianic" Jew? Is that the ones who are maniacal about leaving garbage strewn around the kibbutz? Jews always recoil from cleaning up their own messes.
A messianic jew is someone who sees himself being related a pure unbroken linage of jews (those who invented the bible and chosen themselfs).
And then later the same person starts to belive Jesus.
It's something extremly boring but something that jews and christians are realy fanatical about.

LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078986 Feb 12, 2014
(Sorry, I thought you had a pair... no, lower...)(My bad)
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078987 Feb 12, 2014
Are you aware that your face is sort of a fuzzy, square blob? We could be relatives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Zqx-xqZ 243,598
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 1 hr Islander 105
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Junket 12,418
More cost-effective than a wall... 2 hr EASY 2
News All Along "The Watchtower": Is It Legal to Pros... 2 hr The Lightbearer 14
Homeowner Defends Home 2 hr VOTE-MAGA 9
SAD, but probably true. 2 hr RIP Charles K 2

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages