Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395117 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078095 Feb 11, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
States who opted out of Obamacare are now going to be forced to comply because of the Obamacare gap.
please explain.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1078096 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to any auction & buy a window A/C unit for $40, a used microwave for $20, used big screen for $50 or less, Used PC almost free. A VCR $10.
Are you really sure you want to use these as a symbol of well off???
"Understanding Poverty in the United States” The right whiner Heritage people's guide to not feeling guilty as they hand out 4 billion in oil subsidies to companies making tens of billions in profits but want to cut food stamps by 40 billion.
They used farmers as hostages to force a 9 billion cut in food stamps
"OMG we can't have poor people that aren't hungry!!! Starve those children more & maybe their worthless scum parents will find work" This fact that these same Republicans fomented the recession that cost millions of thee people their jobs. But hey, like I said "F*ck poor people", right Mr Stein.
Face it, the Republicans hate poor people. They can't stand them. Republican Congressmen gain favor with their base by cutting aid to the poor.
Tell DumbDave one thing about an issue on Earth, he sees something from Pluto!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078097 Feb 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Alan Caruba??? ROFLMAO
Couldn't you find something by Pinkie Lee?
Peewee Herman is more your type, pal.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078098 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is because you are too stupid to understand what you are reading.
if you can prove any of my posts incorrect, like i do to yours all the time, then do so.
you cannot even attempt to defend the posts of yours i show incorrect, as you really do not understand what you are parroting...
It is not my job nor my duty nor of any benefit that I pizz onto every little fire you start.

Nobody "proves" anything here but presents opinion. Presenting evidence is a mostly inconclusive but helpful option depending on its credibility and veracity.

If the Little Insect uses Dailykos or whitehouse.gov as credible sources, we can all appreciate good humor, too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078099 Feb 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Why Is Rand Paul Talking About Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?
'
because Republican voters want a candidate who is not afraid to attack the enemy directly....

Lapeer, MI

#1078100 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>please replace the flowers on the graves of thoset hat died serving you when you are done dancing on them...
...sayss the Rat that feeds on patriot's graves to buttress his empty arguments...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078101 Feb 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Reporting On Medicaid Expansion Absolves The GOP Of Blame For 5 Million Uninsured
Fox News disingenuously blamed the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for a "coverage gap" that could leave 5 million low income Americans without health insurance. In doing so, Fox absolved the sins of the Republican governors whose refusal to expand Medicaid is responsible for the gap and will cost states money.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/10/foxs-...
Medicaid is not insurance.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078102 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Asians and Hispanics finally get their voice, White Anglo-Saxons will not be the only ones that will fight back against black racism.
The winds of war are rising......
But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Lapeer, MI

#1078103 Feb 11, 2014
DumbDave waiting for his Welfare Check.

Acting cute helps, he thinks.

http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/StLawrence...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078104 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, dickbreath, he said it was no worse than alcohol.
Try to keep up.
Obama lies once again....

along with welfare, the drug culture is the reason that the black community is in the crapper....

and now they want to spread the disease to middle class whites....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1078105 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
Network wasn't it? A good movie.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078106 Feb 11, 2014
I just read a terrific article in the Mirror which states unequivocally that more "poor" people own New York real estate than do Jews or Koreans. Once again we see the specious nature of lib politics rearing its ugly head to take away our rights.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078107 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So Judge Andy is too informed to know that this would only apply for those companies seeking the delay for companies between 50 & 100 employees and not all companies.
why should any company be required to justify layoffs to the IRS???...

this is just political intimidation, once again by the rogue Obama IRS.....
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078108 Feb 11, 2014
Here you go, troll:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TM3OVM4FAOEG...

Hope it helps you find your way back .... home. Learn how to spell on the way.
E23Jer34 wrote:
whooops - wrong threat LOL sorry
E23Jer34 wrote:
If there would have been real jews still today - They would still be an cult of secretive, inbreeding individuals who believe they are evil.

Since this myth is 3000 years old, either you would have people dead of genetic diesises - or more likely there are no "real jews".

more likely new "real jews" have later in history taken up the privlegde by calling themselfs gods chosen people.

THINK PEOPLE THINK!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078109 Feb 11, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and the poor shouldn't have anything, they should sweat to death without ac in Fl, not have a car, beg and grovel for everything with their heads down
either that, or get a job like the people who are supporting them....

a simple "Thank you" would help.....
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078110 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lies once again....
along with welfare, the drug culture is the reason that the black community is in the crapper....
and now they want to spread the disease to middle class whites....
Well, to be fair there's only four or five of those left.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078111 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Here you go, troll:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TM3OVM4FAOEG...
Hope it helps you find your way back .... home. Learn how to spell on the way.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, you tell him new yawk! Learn how to spell!
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078112 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
either that, or get a job like the people who are supporting them....
a simple "Thank you" would help.....
And of course you need to consider that given the sufeit of real estate nationwide it only makes sense to squat in a place with air conditioning. I heard on the news that the real estate market is beginning to recover but I think that just means that a large number of real estate agents were killed off in the crash or have chosen new career paths such as working in produce at Walmart.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1078113 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We am all depend on Eed to post a racial slur like a good little right whiner.
"real dumb"
Have to note, as usual you responded to none if the facts in post you refer . No I guess you actually did respond, like the little boy you are, with nothing.
Peace
KMA
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078114 Feb 11, 2014
surfeit. Why is spelling so damn hard, new yawk???:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min _Zoey_ 8,884
Votes for Micalyn 20 min Shelia Addair 1
Review: Azarpira, Hassan DDS - Hassan Azarpira DDS (Feb '09) 28 min Works for him 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Jacques Orleans 216,711
last post wins! (Dec '10) 43 min Retired SOF 2,140
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min Retired SOF 1,114
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Newbie 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr substandard 102,470
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages