Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,528)

Showing posts 990,541 - 990,560 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like Florida where we probably have a million people in that situation. We can only hope that Rick Scott gets voted out; however he did change his mind about the expansion but the devil republicans in the legislature blocked it.
If Charlie Crist campaigns on accepting the Medicaid expansion, I have no doubt that he'll win. It makes no sense that the working poor cannot get insurance.
Medicaid is welfare, not insurance.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just what are we subsidizing?
What kind of a person makes just 20k a year? Illegal aliens digging ditches make more than that. Why don't they qualify for a real job?
You must be claiming to be an illegal then.

interesting....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no way? he died? that is sad, he was one of the best actors of our time...
are you living under a rock?

guess MSNBC didn't cover the story.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
precisely...
lol

FOX would've said: We might've used a bad source, but we were still right! So we ain't firing no one!

but i guess a bad source is better than one that is never named.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so stupid as to not know there was no cover-up?
how do you know it was al qaeda who did the attack since no one else knows who did it?
its fun to watch you make a fool of your self.
The President of Libya arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them, and discovered Al Qaeda planned the attack immediately before Hillary Clinton started reducing Stevens' security and cancelling his security contracts.
Or, you can watch the CNN interview with Ahmed Abu Khattala, whom the entire US government has not been able to find. Perhaps the US government never disguised themselves as any of the many western news networks, and Ahmed Abu Khattala would come out of the woodwork to tell you all about the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the US in Benghazi.

Now, back to the question you run away from:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Since: Jul 10

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers suck more co ck in airport restrooms. Guess it helps them swallow Fox News lies?
Libbies spew more perverted diatribes because they cannot not debate like grown adults.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
OH my effing word. How do you people post the same shyt for 5 years over and over and an over again? What do you get out of it? Why don't you just write the President a letter and ask him yourself you mental case.
he's too small of a man to admit he has been wrong all this time.

that and he seems to enjoy dancing on the graves of those who died serving him...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If ObamaKare is repealed, will health insurance premiums and deductibles go back to what they were before ObamaKare raised the cost?
So your claim is that health insurance was always affordable??

This coming from a person whose premiums are subsidized by the tax payers.

Now that's really funny.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a legal contract inthe eyes of the State.
How would that contract differ for same sex marriage?
You think the State has the right to sanction "joining"? Where is that the Constitution?
A man joining with a woman is different than a woman joining with a woman or a man joining with a man. If you doubt this, let's begin the discussion with the genetically programmed instinct for normal humans to propagate the species. Then, let's discuss why the state should recognize and regulate such joinings.

Why do you think there is no difference between the normal process of propagating the species and the abnormal activities of homosexual behavior?

(You have to be able to define words in the English language to answer this, dupe.)
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

A Tennessee woman is in critical condition after her sister’s husband shot her and killed himself at a Cookeville church on Sunday.

Putnam County Sheriff David Andrews told WSMV that 65-year-old Tommy Meadows got in an altercation with his wife, 61-year-old Wanda Meadows, and her sister, 61-year-old Etta Medley, while they were at Double Springs Community Church preparing for services just after 9 a.m. on Sunday.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/03/tenness...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are you living under a rock?
guess MSNBC didn't cover the story.....
i don't listen to many pop news sources...and i don't have a TV.it wasn't covered under the politics or business news feeds i get.

i guess you're glued to Entertainment tonight 24/7? good for you... go back to trying to politicize the death of others for your supposed partisan gains...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just what are we subsidizing?
What kind of a person makes just 20k a year? Illegal aliens digging ditches make more than that. Why don't they qualify for a real job?

So who works all those minimum wage jobs that you claim companies can't exist if the minimum wage goes up?

$9.60 an hour makes $20k.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of Libya arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them, and discovered Al Qaeda planned the attack immediately before Hillary Clinton started reducing Stevens' security and cancelling his security contracts.
Or, you can watch the CNN interview with Ahmed Abu Khattala, whom the entire US government has not been able to find. Perhaps the US government never disguised themselves as any of the many western news networks, and Ahmed Abu Khattala would come out of the woodwork to tell you all about the Al Qaeda terrorist attack on the US in Benghazi.
Now, back to the question you run away from:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
how did they cover up the attack? did you think it didn't happen? did anything the administration say rule out it being AQ at all? no it didn't. are you really this dense?

again, it sure seems it was AQ but we won't know for sure till we really capture who did it..

perhaps if grave dancers like you hadn't been so busy going after your fellow americans instead of who did the attack, our gov't could have focused on getting them instead of wasting time placating your partisan witch hunt...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
companies are foolish to make their commercials political, regardless of which side they take.....
never smart to offend half of your customers....
so they should ignore the other half?

and i'm pretty not every white person is a bigot. you have to remember that there are only 3 million FOXbots and most of them are living in nursing homes.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we had a similar incident here in MN. seems when one public defender actually thought it might be prudent to check on drug tests when a client she was pretty sure was telling the truth about not having drugs came up positive...it seems the drug testing lab they were using didn't even come close to following standard testing practices. they were even using contaminated equipment for many tests. the repercussions are still being felt in the court system.
Interesting! Yes; the sad part is that so many people who have to rely upon the public defenders just get railroaded. I don't know how they discovered this in Tallahassee; but I'd venture to guess that it was not the work of one man/woman only. The cops are very crooked here; they shake down the low level dealers and sell the drugs themselves.
I hope that this investigation results in the the release of many of these low level addicts or dealers who are serving long mandatory sentences for non violent crimes.

These so called "experts" think no one will challenge their testimony. Good for that public defender who actually did his job.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A man joining with a woman is different than a woman joining with a woman or a man joining with a man. If you doubt this, let's begin the discussion with the genetically programmed instinct for normal humans to propagate the species. Then, let's discuss why the state should recognize and regulate such joinings.
Why do you think there is no difference between the normal process of propagating the species and the abnormal activities of homosexual behavior?
(You have to be able to define words in the English language to answer this, dupe.)
use we have laws about equal protection.

there is no requirement of procreation, or even the promise or ability to procreate, to get a marriage license in the US. never has been. people who cannot possibly procreate get married all the time.

and quite obviously, homosexuality is a natural, normal part of our species...nothing abnormal about it.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
JACKSONVILLE—
A Florida murder trial, stemming from an argument over loud music at a gas station that ended in the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager, opens on Monday, reviving a debate over the state's gun control and self-defense laws.
Michael Dunn, 47, faces first-degree murder charges in the death of 17-year-old Jordan Davis on Nov. 23, 2012.
Dunn's attorney, Cory Strolla, has filed motions asking the judge not to allow references in the trial to comments Dunn made in jailhouse letters or phone calls where he referred to Davis and to some inmates as “thugs”, and made other “alleged racial comments,” according to court documents.
In a letter that Dunn sent to a local television reporter, he described Davis as a thug.“This case has never been about loud music,” Dunn wrote to news anchor Heather Crawford in October.“This case is about a local thug threatening to kill me because I dared to ask him to turn the music down.”
Strolla also asked that the judge bar the prosecution from referring to Davis as a “victim
(Well if he wasn't a victim, what was he?, I can't believe the judge allowed this along with the public record of his thug comments)
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-loud-music-st...
Lily loves the race card
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<cognitive dissonance>
Then why did he need fraudulent documents to support his case, you moron?
i don't know. why did the Bush campaign have to keep changing the 'facts' of the story?

my understanding of what went down is.....Bush was a plane wreck waiting to happen.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he's too small of a man to admit he has been wrong all this time.
that and he seems to enjoy dancing on the graves of those who died serving him...
Or he's just nuts. He'll go on and on and on for pages and days repeating the same old stuff for 5 years.
The most telling post was when he said he thinks his computer is being hacked during certain times!!!
Better to ignore the trolls.
god

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

barack stinks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 990,541 - 990,560 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]