Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
990,501 - 990,520 of 1,082,509 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is just another welfare payment and the money will go to the same place as other welfare programs....mostly drugs, liquor, gambling....so those businesses will prosper.....
how is anyone going to use money from the ACA to buy drugs. liquor or gamble with it?

youa re making a fool of yourself right of the bat here...no messing around this time...are you in a hurry today?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Debunked! LMAO!!!!
Yep__Debunked.

Hillary never said it to begin with__so your RW pally was just piling lies on top of lies.

Sux to come in last every time eh?

Since: May 11

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro Media cherry-picks gun stories to give us only those that take lives and not save them.
This situation is as old as the hills and it will not change anytime soon. Count on it.
For every case of a gun accident there are are unspeakable hundreds, perhaps thousands, where someone's life was saved by a gun.
It's like the media pointing out daily how many people were killed in car accidents but completely ignoring how important cars are.
"Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics"
---Mark Twain
Having a gun in your home brings more danger through murder, suicide & accidents than that gun will be used in self defense.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when has he defied the constitution?
lol! They're still working on that.

They'd like a conviction before charging him. That way it gives them time to think about what they can dream up!

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not affordable, Dumb Dave. It's the UCA. Finding for the UCA, knucklehead.
What was it you said he was filibustering again?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
So I see you either refuse to answer what bill your d*ckhead buddy filibustered or you or really are so f*cking uninformed you don't know.

Which is it.

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you have a clue?
Yes, there is a person I know, a liberal who had one installed and needs a secondary conventional system.
Who said these system don't work in northern regions, mental spazcase?
Would that be the same person with the Nash where you can't provide a link, Waxywaxturd/Not Surprized?
You are a complete moron!
Who said these system don't work in northern regions, mental spazcase?
If you dumbsss buddy installed a heat pump (air to air) then these are only for assist.

If he installed a geothermal ground loop system that did not work all by itself, then your dumbass buddy did not install the proper size.

You said these geothermal HVAC systems did not work in northern climates without other systems to help.

You said it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a gun in your home brings more danger through murder, suicide & accidents than that gun will be used in self defense.
Typical libtard!!!

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, dumbass, you are unable to see the big picture, just your little world.
What about people who live in places where it is difficult to drill (they call them rocks, like the ones in your head)?
I guess the professionals who wrote the articles and the installer for my friend are all just idiots?
You are dumber than sh*t.
By the way, my "buddy" is a huge liberal, like you, dumbass.
Now you demonstrate your ignorance about drilling.

It is easier to drill in rock than clay, sand, and unconsolidated formations.

No, you are too stupid to know the difference between air to air heat pumps & geothermal ground loops.

Your other article told you why there was a back up system but you were too stupid to understand it.

What I aid about geothermal HVAC was 100% correct.

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard!!!
Typical Flacktard. Ignore statistics & scientific study if it counters your political views.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you embarrassed to give a source for this malarkey?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when has he defied the constitution?
You won't get an answer from Nobraina/Galt.

He's been talking thru his azz for 5 years here, it's all the cheap talk of an frightened old white guy who can't comprehend a changing world.

He lives in a backwater hollow in western PA. Coal country. The whole CA thing is a proxy location.

He's been doing that for years, also. The foul mouthed Obamanation is one of his sockpuppets.

He uses that sock when he's really having a meltdown, just as Waxman uses the Palm Coast, FL sock of many names when he's been beaten about as Waxman.

You shoulda been here last Nov, when the nitwits were all certain Rmoney would win in the proverbial landslide.

It was too funny. Half of them left, many came back under new names.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard!!!
DumbDave loves to quote stupid people and stupid people love to quote DumbDave.

See how that works?!!

I personally know of people whose lives were saved because they had a gun.

Does the CDC have this data? Nope. Never will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__Debunked.
Hillary never said it to begin with__so your RW pally was just piling lies on top of lies.
Sux to come in last every time eh?
Not for Flake.

He's been a loser all his life, so he's used to it.

After excusing the water disaster in WVA as a mere 'accident', I haven't heard a word from him since the citizens of WVA are up in arms and demanding the state protect their water supplies.

Seems his fellow WVA citizens were not as amused by this failure of their State Gov't to protect them from Freedom Industries, which promptly filed for bankrupcy after the disaster.

Meanwhile, the good people of WVA still are afraid of their water.

Flake is a shill for Corporate power.

He's not as stupid as Nobraina, but he's close!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you demonstrate your ignorance about drilling.
It is easier to drill in rock than clay, sand, and unconsolidated formations.
No, you are too stupid to know the difference between air to air heat pumps & geothermal ground loops.
Your other article told you why there was a back up system but you were too stupid to understand it.
What I aid about geothermal HVAC was 100% correct.
Really Democrat? I have an air heat pump I've installed for hot water, installed two gas boilers in houses I own now and also a wood boiler. I've done all myself so I know a wee tiny bit about heating systems know-it-all libtard. How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?

I didn't say you were wrong, I simply remarked that some people need backup systems due to prohibitive costs.

God you are dumber than sh*t.

How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
confession is good for the soul....
Yeah...but Karma's confession is bad for my stomach.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Democrat? I have an air heat pump I've installed for hot water, installed two gas boilers in houses I own now and also a wood boiler. I've done all myself so I know a wee tiny bit about heating systems know-it-all libtard. How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?
I didn't say you were wrong, I simply remarked that some people need backup systems due to prohibitive costs.
God you are dumber than sh*t.
How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?
lol! poor baby..... we already know he's full of hot air.

now he wants us to believe he makes his own hot water with it!

hmmmmm..... maybe he does!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! They're still working on that.
They'd like a conviction before charging him. That way it gives them time to think about what they can dream up!
Forbes recently listed "President Obama’s Top 10 Constitutional Violations of 2013". Not one item on the list had any merit in fact. It was a complete joke. Republicans are a complete joke.

Keeping in mind that the Constitution has assigned to the President the duty to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed," here is the Forbes list:

1. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S OUT-OF-POCKET CAPS...If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

2. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S EMPLOYER MANDATE...again, If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

3. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS...again, If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

4. EXEMPTION OF CONGRESS FROM OBAMACARE....even Congress admits they never intended for members of Congress to lose their employer contribution toward their insurance premium.

5. EXPANSION OF THE EMPLOYER MANDATE PENALTY THROUGH IRS REGULATION...There was no "expansion". The ACA includes language that indicates that individuals are eligible for tax credits whether they are enrolled through a State-based Exchange or a Federally-facilitated Exchange.

6. POLITICAL PROFILING BY THE IRS...Investigations by several different agencies (including Issa's witch hunt) have found no connection between the White House and political profiling by the IRS.

7. OUTLANDISH SUPREME COURT ARGUMENTS....Forbes seems to believe that Obama is head of the Judicial Branch of government.

8. RECESS APPOINTMENTS....President Ronald Reagan made 240 recess appointments, President George H. W. Bush made 77 recess appointments, President Bill Clinton made 139 recess appointments. President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments, and as of January 5, 2012, President Barack Obama had made 32 recess appointments.

9. ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH AND DUE PROCESS ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES: This is such a stretch it borders on hysterical. The Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, in conjunction with the Justice Department sent a letter to the University of Montana regarding the handling of sexual assault claims.

10. Mini-DREAM Act: President Obama issued an executive order that directed the Department of Homeland Security to issue two-year work visa's to illegal immigrants under 30 years of age who came to America illegally before they were 16. Past presidents have set the precedent that the President can decide how and to what degree laws will be enforced through executive orders.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/27/fo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave loves to quote stupid people and stupid people love to quote DumbDave.
See how that works?!!
I personally know of people whose lives were saved because they had a gun.
Does the CDC have this data? Nope. Never will.
A sockpuppet who personally knows people??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But then, you're a compulsive liar with a Waxman as puppetmaster.

What you know can fit on the head of a poppy seed with room to spare, dud.

Just as we proved when we ran off your puppetmaster with his stupidity concerning geothermal energy.

----------

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/...

""Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study""

""Data from a US mortality follow-back survey were analyzed to determine whether having a firearm in the home increases the risk of a violent death in the home and whether risk varies by storage practice, type of gun, or number of guns in the home. Those persons with guns in the home were at greater risk than those without guns in the home of dying from a homicide in the home (adjusted odds ratio = 1.9, 95% confidence interval: 1.1, 3.4). They were also at greater risk of dying from a firearm homicide, but risk varied by age and whether the person was living with others at the time of death. The risk of dying from a suicide in the home was greater for males in homes with guns than for males without guns in the home (adjusted odds ratio = 10.4, 95% confidence interval: 5.8, 18.9). Persons with guns in the home were also more likely to have died from suicide committed with a firearm than from one committed by using a different method (adjusted odds ratio = 31.1, 95% confidence interval: 19.5, 49.6). Results show that regardless of storage practice, type of gun, or number of firearms in the home, having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home.""

----------

Are you planning your suicide by gun soon??

I hope so. Spare this planet your inbred stupidity, dud.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem you have here is you are dealing with someone who is brainwashed by conservative Hate Talk Radio. You can't reason with these people. Despite the admission by FOX that they manipulate the truth to fit their conservative bias, people like Carol still swallow their lies. It's pathetic.
middle class voters don't need talk radio or anything else to know that they are getting screwed by the ObamaKKKare welfare moochers.....

and they will punish the DemoKKKrats, who hate the middle class.....

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you embarrassed to give a source for this malarkey?
"Having a gun in your home significantly increases your risk of death — and that of your spouse and children.

And it doesn’t matter how the guns are stored or what type or how many guns you own.

If you have a gun, everybody in your home is more likely than your non-gun-owning neighbors and their families to die in a gun-related accident, suicide or homicide."

http://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2012/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min truth 48,946
Abby 7-29 4 min RACE 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min SamBee 68,421
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 45,853
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,980
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 68,054
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,836
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE