Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1785523 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078702 Feb 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What percentage of Americans are under age 18?
You might want to revisit 80% of Americans "own" a car eh??? Just sayin!
I stand corrected...households...

"It is true that 95 percent of American households own a car, and most
Americans get to work by car (85percent)."

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/cambodia/30...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078704 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It only sets minimums.
To get rid of pe-existing conditions, you need a mandate
If you have a mandate for coverage, then you must define what is considered minimum coverage.
Galt keeps proving what an ass he is.
Most states have been doing this for years.
insurance premiums should be set in accordance with risk....not income....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078705 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious problem reading and comprehending the written English language. Let's try this again.
Your (someone else's post you seem to be uncontrollably drawn to) argument reads:
"The Attorney General hereby is delegated the power to approve the use for intelligence purposes, within the United States or against a United States person abroad, of any technique for which a warrant would be required, 12333 reads.
The Constitution says:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
So, if your argument is against what is written in the Constitution, which is right?
(Start your response with your answer to this question.)
i did. i is not an unreasonable search or seizure. that is why it hasn't been ruled unconstitutional.

do you even realize that you do not own your phone records? do you know anything about htis issue or your own nation?
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

#1078706 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
The bottom line is, you people are stupid. You can't spell, you have no idea what's happening in the world or even your neighborhoods and, what's worse, you reproduce like rabbits. Give me one good reason you shouldn't be euthanized compassionately?
Noo u kaynt spel!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078707 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, certainly. But, frankly, leaving anything to the decision making abilities of Mississippi or Alabama or Kansas seems a fool's errand at best. there are simply some folks who are incapable of taking care of themselves, I'm sure you would agree. Plus, there's that whole Civil War thingy you lost. Must we revisit your humiliation daily?
So what you are saying is you are so biologically flawed you had to have a piece of paper, other than hard work, magically make you equal to another?

Smoke that pot....homey!!!!!!!

St. Croix valley

#1078709 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate and educate us, dupe.
What is the relationship of weather with climate?
(This should make the smoke pour out of your ears for a little while.)
we need to discuss tutorial fees. i am spending far too much time educating you for free.

St. Croix valley

#1078710 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Hi there Liberaltarded Glow Bull Warming Democrats!
NEW ICE AGE?
Lake Superior nears rare freeze-over
WORLD'S LARGEST FRESHWATER LAKE is 87.1 percent iced over and meteorologists say the 31,700-square
-mile lake will likely soon be completely covered after this year's brutal winter.
Aren't facts fun?
why do you think it is rare? it happens quite often, actually.

do you enjoy looking foolish?

St. Croix valley

#1078711 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All the villages I was in were run just about the same way. The village chief made rules, and excepted specific people from those rules and they had a different set of rules to obey. This was true through the heirarchy all the way to the big chief leader of the country.
Now, back to the point you're running away from:
The US government today is being run like a village in the middle of Africa.
What say you?
that you have proven time and time again that you do not even understand the very basics of how your own nations is run or how it works.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078712 Feb 12, 2014
If Obama issues an executive order delaying the 2016 Presidential election, who will stop him???.......

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1078713 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, certainly. But, frankly, leaving anything to the decision making abilities of Mississippi or Alabama or Kansas seems a fool's errand at best. there are simply some folks who are incapable of taking care of themselves, I'm sure you would agree. Plus, there's that whole Civil War thingy you lost. Must we revisit your humiliation daily?
You did everything but mention the ultimate rule everything has to conform to here, the Constitution.
You have no qualifications to determine anyone else's decision making abilities. You expose yourself as indoctrinated with Marxist communist ideology.

If the condition of the country is anything to go by, the decision making capabilities of people from California, Illinois, Massachussettes,(any state that elects a Democrat to the Senate) that produce a government that has to borrow a trillion dollars just for its day-to-day existence every year, and is so ignorant it doesn't know the certain bailout of the insurance companies participating in ObamaKare will be the biggest expenditure in the history of the United States, and can't answer the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government, is a lot worse than those states you reference.

There's that Constitution thingy you have to get rid of to do what you want. Must we revisit your treasonous rebellion daily?

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to get a bunch of volunteers from, oh, say, Georgia to go bring all those Democrat states rebelling against the constitutional republic back into the union.
Do you think it would be difficult to get a lot of volunteers from Georgia for that?... General Cornpone's march to Lake Michigan comes to mind.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078715 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still in love with Waxman, but he still rejects me! Poor me, Not Surprized.:(
Not Surprized! LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078717 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we need to discuss tutorial fees. i am spending far too much time educating you for free.
Like anyone but an idiot would pay tutorial fees to a global warming nut for a lesson on weather and climate.

The relationship between weather and climate is very simple to explain. I can teach it to you if you're that ignorant.
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

#1078719 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
If Obama issues an executive order delaying the 2016 Presidential election, who will stop him???.......
The government will prevent that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1078720 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
I wouldn't put it past him to try! Something along the lines of a libtard uprising so he can declare martial law. I wouldn't put it past him at all.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078721 Feb 12, 2014
more from global warming...

Atlanta????

'Winter Storm Pax Update: Hundreds of Thousands Lose Power Due to Crippling Ice'

"At least seven deaths were already blamed on the storm: one in North Carolina, two in Mississippi and four in Texas. Thousands of flights were canceled Wednesday, including 75 percent of all flights out of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. That number is expected to rise even higher as conditions worsen"

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/wi...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078722 Feb 12, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We went home for lunch for an hour! We had that milk though and brought in milk money; that milk always tasted a little sour! The glass bottles were delivered to the class in a holder and placed on the floor until it was time to pass it out!
My children never wanted the cafeteria food; so I made them lunches all through high school! Imagine how many sandwiches that was for 3 children! HA!
Bologna, no doubt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078724 Feb 12, 2014
Bukkett wrote:
<quoted text>
The government will prevent that.
Obama IS the government, you idiot...at least in his mind.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078725 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're stupid. Which village? The ones you were in or the ones I were in?(was) You can't make silly statements based on nothing if you want to be taken seriously. Africans are nomadic peoples. Not just some of them, ALL of them. You built the villages and now you want to use the villages you built to reinforce your specious arguments. So say I. Bear in mind if Africans weren't nomadic you wouldn't even have been born.
Most Ijaw villages in the delta. A lot of Yoruba villages to the north. Some Ebo villages to the east. Kwanza villages. All of them are run just about the same way. I didn't build any village, moron. I drill oil wells.
You don't have a goddam clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.

St. Croix valley

#1078726 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
o will sop you from making a fool of yourself?

who IS stopping you from learning about how your own government works?

St. Croix valley

#1078727 Feb 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't put it past him to try! Something along the lines of a libtard uprising so he can declare martial law. I wouldn't put it past him at all.
yes, you are clearly that stupid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 2 hr MPMMB 175
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr MPMMB 12,424
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr MPMMB 3,931
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 4 hr MPMMB 146
As Goes Walmart, So Goes America (Jun '14) 4 hr Andy 4
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 5 hr Bodine 137
Worthwhile Stuff regarding...OH Well. 7 hr The crowd went RED 2

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages