Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1747033 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DEMidiots

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078317 Feb 11, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That story would pass as 'news' over at FOX
You would pass as a "female" over at MSNBC
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078318 Feb 11, 2014
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender takes one look at him and lights up and says, "Hey, aren't you... Charlton Heston? It's funny cause I thought you were a retard now or something..."
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078319 Feb 11, 2014
That's very admirable John Galt.
And it was considerate of you to understand what I was stating ....

Lawrence Fishburne showed class in laughing it off considering IMO he is the better actor.
He's more versatile and laid back than Samuel Jackson.

Well, take care ...

PS I addressed the fake new yawk post directed to you because the poster made an uncalled remark to you using my name ...
And it was important to me to set THAT record straight.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt apologizes...you re correct....
it's enough to simply note that Samuel L. Jackson is a black racist.....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078320 Feb 11, 2014
So, Jesus is standing at a bus stop and a guy runs up to him and says, "Oh Lord Jesus, your ass is on fire!" Jesus looks down at his flaming ass and says calmly, "Ha ha ha ha, don't worry my son, it's just global warming." (wink, wink.)
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078321 Feb 11, 2014
If you haven't secured it in your own name by NOW ...

Then you're still in 2nd Place ...

OK ... You have fun.

But you still won't be MOI ...

And that's SO important to you ....

[QUOTE who=""]Ok, time to get to work on securing my place in history...[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078322 Feb 11, 2014
So, anyways, Jesus is in the jungle in equatorial Africa and he runs into a safari made up of bankers and Doctors from Alabama. Trying to make conversation he says, "So, um, you guys bag anything yet?" The Alabamians share a sly look amongst themselves and the only lawyer in the group responds, "Who wants to know?" Jesus looks incredulous and responds, "Me! I'm Jesus! I'm the Lord God almighty, for Christ's sake!" The Alabamians look at each other with that peculiarly unfocussed gaze that southerners have when they're struggling to reach or spell consensus and finally the lawyer turns and looks suspiciously at Jesus and says, "Word on the street is that you're a Jew..."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078323 Feb 11, 2014
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> You would pass as a "female" over at MSNBC
Chris Matthews is more feminine than Rachel Madcow.....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078324 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
OK ... You have fun.
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, you ain't got no name no more... do you?
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078325 Feb 11, 2014
And if you have "to work on" it - Then you just admitted you're own defeat, your own flaws.

What you don't inherently have, you neither own nor possess ...

OK - Keep Working!

[QUOTE who=""]Ok, time to get to work on securing my place in history...[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078326 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
OK ... You have fun.
<quoted text>
So you see, sweetie, "winning," is only important to y'all. It means nothing to me - given that at the end of the day you'll be exactly the same as me or anyone else no matter how noble your cause or how dedicated your effort. It's an arbitrary concept, winning, and, as such, worthless in the grand scheme of things. I've run roughshod over sooooo many "winners" it's impossible to count anymore. In a day or so you won't even know your own name.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078327 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
That's very admirable John Galt.
And it was considerate of you to understand what I was stating ....
Lawrence Fishburne showed class in laughing it off considering IMO he is the better actor.
He's more versatile and laid back than Samuel Jackson.
Well, take care ...
PS I addressed the fake new yawk post directed to you because the poster made an uncalled remark to you using my name ...
And it was important to me to set THAT record straight.
<quoted text>
Galt sometimes skims over posts very quickly without analyzing the motivation...

for example, Galt rarely reads Sonic posts beyond the first sentence because it's always the same old shit......
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078328 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
And if you have "to work on" it - Then you just admitted you're own defeat, your own flaws.
What you don't inherently have, you neither own nor possess ...
OK - Keep Working!
<quoted text>
Dearie, I'm playing your game, now it's only fair you play mine. It's "your" incidentally. Please stop making these grammatical errors if you expect anyone to take you seriously.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078329 Feb 11, 2014
It's an interesting concept though, "What you don't inherently have, you neither own nor possess." Hmmm... what about... money? Property? Respect? Honesty? Other human beings? Really? Are you sure you don't want to re-think that statement before I fall upon it and rip it to shreds along with your gigantic underwear?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078330 Feb 11, 2014
But I know, you need to run along now don't you, sweetie? Aren't you glad you don't have a tail? Otherwise you'd have to struggle to tuck it between your legs as you waddle out of the room.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078331 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt sometimes skims over posts very quickly without analyzing the motivation...
for example, Galt rarely reads Sonic posts beyond the first sentence because it's always the same old shit......
Is that a tactful way of saying that each morning you shit in your pants out of boredom rather than incontinence?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078332 Feb 11, 2014
This IS fun, don't you think? I'm absolutely positive you guys will "win" the next election, how could you not?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078333 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender takes one look at him and lights up and says, "Hey, aren't you... Charlton Heston? It's funny cause I thought you were a retard now or something..."
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender takes one look at him and lights up and says, "Hey, aren't you a doctor?"

Jesus shakes his head and says "I wanted to be a doctor but I got nailed on the boards"
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078335 Feb 11, 2014
Every one of your comments, tell something about you.

And you've accomplished what exactly? Proving that you hate Jews?
Could be a ruse.

Proving that you hate Christians - Are anti-Christ, whether Jew or Gentile, that's no ruse.

[QUOTE who=""]Can you imagine? A Jew tossing money around the temple like he owned the place? Disrespecting his own people like that in front of their neighbors? That's probably why he killed himself because he failed to put enough away for retirement.[/QUOTE]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078336 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews is more feminine than Rachel Madcow.....
Madcow is more masculine than most men.

Mathews is more feminine than most women.

They'd make a perfect Liberal couple.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078337 Feb 11, 2014
The internet has clearly created a space for the least among us to be heard. In this it is the supreme example (thus far) of democracy, equality, and liberty. It's ironic, however, that the voices it encourages most are from the least among us, of course, who are generally republicans, stupid, and hopelessly dogmatic. What a puzzlement! Must be god, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ms 13 50 min DEAD SERIOUS 9
Trump is A 1 hr HILLARY LOST 642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART HIDE 64,573
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Junket 12,260
UFO Research Group 4 hr Ron L 1
Looking for attractive black guy 6 hr straight 1
we see on tv that teachers in arizona may walk ... 8 hr teachers need money 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages