Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761775 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1078154 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the ACA that would have caused this.
Either the Hospital refuse the terms offered by insurers or insurers chose not to include those hospitals in their networks.
If these children were covered before, then insurers had a pathway to continue to offer these plans but decoded not to.
Blaming the ACA is not justified. Either purchasers neglected yo look at provider networks, Providers opted not to be included in these plans, or insurers restricted their networks. None was dictated by the ACA.
I know, everyone is a liar except Mr. Potato Head and the dems who won't feel any adverse effects of Obamakare at all.

All liars, yup, everyone who reports the ill effects of this travesty are liars, every one, doctors, nurses, nuns, priests, republicans, business owners, liars everyone.

You need your head examined.
Seahawk

Seattle, WA

#1078155 Feb 11, 2014
Poor baby,

When you have to lie...what's the point, little "guy" ! LMAO !

Come on, tell us all about YOUR PARTY'S FAILURES !!

BUsh alone is a couple weeks ! LMAO !
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078156 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
***I was never "for" the war in Iraq. You may be fickle. I'm just true to myself.
But if by fickle you mean:
I believe we should support Israel as our ally. I just don't believe we should be supporting Israel ( or any other Country ) monetarily since we can't even afford to support our own.
Again with the "we" ... sweet cakes ???
***But, Hussein had plenty of time, warning to smuggle those WMD out into Syria.
Not saying that he did .... But
Mossad, CIA and MI-6 all confirmed he had them. But, I didn't "vote" for that war.
Now you KNOW, Stein. No need to guess and reiterate the old adage: "I know who/what you are/believe ...." BS.
<quoted text>
"Sweet cakes?" " Dumpling??" Have you noticed how all your anti-Jewy rants seem to revolve around food?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1078157 Feb 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding under the bed??????
That's what BO did for 4 1/2 hours during Bengazi!!!
bushie boy was educating kids when the US was attacked son.

And Condi Rice said they were at battle stations....

“you know i know”

denver

#1078158 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You're here have a GD fit & never read the CBO report?
When it come to Liberals, there is never enough milk in teat to feed them all...
"Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s. Liberals argue that we aren’t spending enough money on poverty-fighting programs, but that’s not the problem. In reality, we’re losing the war on poverty because we have forgotten the original goal, as LBJ stated it half a century ago:“to give our fellow citizens a fair chance to develop their own capacities.”
'The federal government currently runs more than 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans. Government spent $916 billion on these programs in 2012 alone, and roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them, at an average cost of $9,000 per recipient.(That figure doesn’t include Social Security or Medicare benefits.) Federal and state welfare spending, adjusted for inflation, is 16 times greater than it was in 1964. If converted to cash, current means-tested spending is five times the amount needed to eliminate all official poverty in the U.S.'
https://www.myheritage.org/news/were-losing-t ...
What's your cut of the swag?

“you know i know”

denver

#1078159 Feb 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy was educating kids when the US was attacked son.
And like everyday of your life you were getting teabagged down at the steam room.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078160 Feb 11, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sweet cakes?" " Dumpling??" Have you noticed how all your anti-Jewy rants seem to revolve around food?
(it's really Governor Christie in disguise...)

“you know i know”

denver

#1078161 Feb 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy was educating kids when the US was attacked son.
How your Blumpkinitis doing?

Maybe we shouldn't post to each other, dikwad.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078162 Feb 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the rule, Galt. Become informed. Don't be a dumbass all your life.
When did Congress pass a law saying that companies were required to justify layoffs to the IRS???...
Hillary

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078163 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the night he rescued over thirty people being attacked half a world away? that night?
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?" LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078164 Feb 11, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you right there, sweet potato pie. I've been over at Safeway stocking up on Twinkies and Co-Cola in advance of the big storm. This will make over 18 feet of snow we've had this winter and if you were here now I bet you'd be thinking about stowin some grub away too!
Seahawk

Seattle, WA

#1078165 Feb 11, 2014
Seems as honest as any of your posts doo......
Seahawk

Seattle, WA

#1078166 Feb 11, 2014
The only difference is Hillary & Obama were there when the coffins arrived in respect & teabaggers dance daily on the graves....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078167 Feb 11, 2014
Oh, so now it's come to this has it, brownie??? Well, bring it on, cupcake! I've shat bigger latkes than you!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1078168 Feb 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Evil men share the same dreams, like having control of the minds of others. Huxley saw this tendency in his time and expressed his concern.
Sam Harris is one of those evil men living today; dreaming dreams of domination. Funny how he doesn't consider his own dreams as immoral.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-harris/a-sc...
...suggesting that "somebody" use whatever means necessary to make people be moral, in other words, remove their ability to even "think" anything but what he considers moral. I wonder if he had these thoughts before he was taking LSD.
I have seen how the liberals change the culture to make murder a virtue. It is more sinister than most people know. Thank you for posting.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078169 Feb 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How your Blumpkinitis doing?
Maybe we shouldn't post to each other, dikwad.
You can always post to me, sugar... I love it when you talk dirty like that.

St. Croix valley

#1078170 Feb 11, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text> "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" LOL
thtat we rescued so many people? quite a bit.
Seahawk

Seattle, WA

#1078171 Feb 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
And like everyday of your life you were getting teabagged down at the steam room.
It's certainly not the Democrat Party that split off & picked a poor name, toots ! LMAO !

St. Croix valley

#1078172 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you right there, sweet potato pie. I've been over at Safeway stocking up on Twinkies and Co-Cola in advance of the big storm. This will make over 18 feet of snow we've had this winter and if you were here now I bet you'd be thinking about stowin some grub away too!
according to Walmart, the top items purchased in southern US states when hurricanes or big storms are coming are Pop Tarts and Beer.

St. Croix valley

#1078173 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Congress pass a law saying that companies were required to justify layoffs to the IRS???...
why would they need to?

shouldn't you have at least a third graders understanding of how our nation works? 2nd grade at least? why don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 1 hr repent now 4
JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST repent 1 hr repent now 3
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 2 hr Country Boy Can S... 2
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr Chilli J 6
Trump is A (Oct '17) 11 hr Unbrainwashable 773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr MPMMB 12,324
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 14 hr Guilt of progress... 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages