Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,481)

Showing posts 989,601 - 989,620 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“veni, vidi, vici”

Since: Oct 07

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is very happy about a lot of things right now...
A little perspective...Obama's polling is on Mount Everest compared to GOP Congress, or the GOP in general. Check it out for a reality check.
52 Percent Don’t Trust Obama, 60 Percent Disapprove of ...
reason.com/blog/2013/11/13/52-percent-dont-tr... ... Cached
The public’s trust in President Obama has sunk to a new low according to a recent Quinnipiac poll, with a slim majority (52 percent) who say the president is not ...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the government yes, but society no.....
ok...do you want to tell us the sun rises in the east next, captain obvious?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating your lies ad nauseum will not make them come true. Sap.
i love the way you dismiss things out of hand whilst having nothing in your hand.

maybe you're just trying to emulate your fav FOX talking head?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The interview where Obama is interrupted by Bill-o 47 times?
This is the trouble with these so called interviews, its not about Obama, its all about Bill O.
Poor ole Bill is trying to stick his neck out of the mud on a network that is sinking fast.
I mean look at their audience, a bunch of fat old white guys and their spouses. Most of which are on Medicare and retired and not much disposable income for advertisers to milk. It won't be long now before the only advertising you will see on Fox news will be from the NRA and diaper companies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

a prime example of nothing in hand....

Paul Ryan Accuses Obama Of 'Increasingly Lawless Presidency'

Still, despite accusing Obama of effectively violating the Constitution, Ryan said he had no intention to make any attempt to impeach the president.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/02/paul...

even Paul knows talk is cheap.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>O'Reilly's still around?!? why?
The old hags with boy haircuts who watch FOX get all drippy when Billo appears. They liked Beck even more until he pointed out that he was more interested in entertainment than politics and that his audience was fragile.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you know that how?
Galt shoots from the hip__frequently shooting himself in the foot. forthepeople.com is little law firm with offices in many Southeast US cities, Charlie Crist works their presently in the office that is handling the BP oil spill litigation. I probably know a dozen attorneys who work or have worked for that firm___they'd be laughing their azzes off at your post.
Did I ever mention that my daughter is a trust attorney??? Pretty sure I did. She's on salary with a variable year end bonus___she's not at a law firm but she'd be laughing at your dumb azz too.
Realtime cites a bunch of ambulance chasers and and a bank lawyer and thinks that portrays law firms....

wise up, pal....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republican picks for Texas lieutenant governor all want creationism taught in schools
I see modern America continues to make great strides in the field of not believing in things.
All the Republican candidates running for Texas lieutenant governor agree: Creationism needs to be taught in schools.
At a statewide televised debate Monday, the four Republican candidates said they would like to see the religious theory taught in the classroom, according to videos of the event.
That people can get elected to high office still believing that certain segments of science Do Not Exist is something we really need to address. You shouldn't have to be a genius, heaven knows, but it would be nice if we could count on our elected leaders to, say, remain calm during the appearance of the next comet and not immediately accuse one of their constituents of sky-destroying witchcraft. I hear there is some debate over the precise dimensions of Noah's Ark—perhaps the Texas of 20 years from now will be embroiled in a new controversy when some teacher is discovered to have taught the good Texas children the wrong version, thus shattering the poor children's religious roots and sending them down the path to sin and rampant drug abuse.
State Sen. Dan Patrick and Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples indicated they think the absence of creationism in schools is an affront to Christianity.
“I don’t think we have to live in a state where we need to apologize for being a Christian....[Creationism] is something that most Texans believe in, and our children need to be exposed to this,” Staples said.
Well, if most Texans believe it, clearly the realities of the universe must bend to accommodate them. I suspect most Texas children of a certain age believe Pokemon are real—perhaps we should change the biology curriculum to reflect that, as well.
The reason I have so little patience for these people, at this point: There are many, many Christians who do not believe in creationism, at least not the ultra-literal interpretation favored by the more talibanesque elements of the base, who consider the teaching of supernatural explanations for scientific phenomenon to be an "affront" to them and their children. Not even those people are allowed to be heard, much less any of the Americans who subscribe to—shudder—something else. Once again, a set of dull-minded fundamentalists insists that their version of Christianity can be the only true one, and that all of America should naturally bow down before it, and that anyone with religious beliefs that differ in even the slightest fraction to their own should be driven from the public square so that their religion, their scientific ignorances, their moral decisions can be erected over the top of the nation like a gallows and noose.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/29/1273...
"sonic"
Do you think it makes any difference? Do you think that makes wendy davis the winner?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ok...do you want to tell us the sun rises in the east next, captain obvious?
Doesn't on Mars.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
The average age of ALL news watchers just proves how ignorant and stupid the young are these days. Barry's election proved it.
no, it just means they don't watch TV like you idiots...

we get our news from real news sources..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that entry level, or someone with 10 to 15 years exp....
that seems high...
a just starting out computer science gal/guy. in 2011 WITH A B.S. is in the low $60s....
http://public.dsa.csupomona.edu/career/docs/S...
Doesn't matter what it seems or what software douches earn "somewhere." Toledo is a union town where police-fire and the like are paid on par with what the private sector is offering. Should mention that at one point that PD was requiring a four year college degree.

One of my best friends was a ranking officer on that force and another friend was a muckity muck on the fire department. Two fireman died up there last week.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how's the economy doing?
how's Obamacare doing?
what's the latest on Benghazi?
i know you can tell us the truth without going all right wing myth on us.
"sonic"
- how is the economy doing?
Just so so, unemployment still high, much higher than the administration would like American's to believe, 15 million or so more American's needing food stamps to eat
-how is nobamakare doing?
Not to well, a majority of American' do not like or support it and the healthy young they need to sign up are not
- whats up with Benghazi?
Not much the president despite his promise has done nothing to bring the killers to justice, his S of S says get over it, it is no big deal
No myths, just some facts.
Peace
KMA

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what about conservatives who are not religious?
what about conservatives who are pro-choice?
what about conservatives who are religious, but resent the born-again churches that demean their faith?
what about conservatives wot have an education and cannot accept a literal interpretation of the Bible?
truth is, the people you are trying to please are a minority among conservatives....
I didn't say to cater to the religious exclusively, at the expense of all other conservatives. It has to be part of the message. It can't be swept under the carpet or avoided in public. Conservatism is inclusiveness. If perhaps the largest single limb on the conservative body is made to feel unwanted, it'll defeat the entire premise.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how in the world has the ACA taken control of every aspect of anyone's life? it hasn't affected mine one teensy bit.
"No man is an island apart from the main..."

But that doesn't mean that Woodtick is a cognizant island dweller.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime cites a bunch of ambulance chasers and and a bank lawyer and thinks that portrays law firms....
wise up, pal....
Galt continues to embarrass himself with his old timer nonsense.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of out there misinterpreting the mission and message of Jesus Christ.
In his words, "Peace, be still."
You don't have to believe God really does love you. But is it okay if I do?
Lois, "Whatever you do for the least of your brethren, you do for me"

With Woodtick, you found the least of your brethren!
DEM U Idiots

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is very happy about a lot of things right now...
A little perspective...Obama's polling is on Mount Everest compared to GOP Congress, or the GOP in general. Check it out for a reality check.
"Check it out for a reality check"? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you're honest about it.
PDUPONT : Half brain = Half-wit
DEM U Idiots

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The interview where Obama is interrupted by Bill-o 47 times?
I hope so...One wouldn't want to have Bill-o let O-bama get away with lying and evading 47 more times... LOL

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
o0o0o"
Lies of the year.
president nobama If you like your health insurance you can keep it. Period.
president nobama. If you like your doctor you can keep him/her. Period.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 989,601 - 989,620 of1,034,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Frank 167,628
Abby 4-19 29 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 43,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 57 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 57 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search