Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374923 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076985 Feb 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still got a few aces up his sleeve. Pot, homosexuality, voting rights for felons, debt forgiveness. You can't count him out as long as there's a minority out there he hasn't bribed.
Galt blames Congress for not bitch-slapping this traitor for defying the Constitution.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1076986 Feb 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many stories to post all those who did and did not survive because they did or did not have a gun. But this is the one that made headlines.
A Georgia mom shoots a home invader five times while hiding in a closet to protect her children.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mothe...
Wonder how that story would have turned out had this mom not had a gun?
The Magic Negro Media cherry-picks gun stories to give us only those that take lives and not save them.

This situation is as old as the hills and it will not change anytime soon. Count on it.

For every case of a gun accident there are are unspeakable hundreds, perhaps thousands, where someone's life was saved by a gun.

It's like the media pointing out daily how many people were killed in car accidents but completely ignoring how important cars are.

"Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics"

---Mark Twain

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1076987 Feb 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt blames Congress for not bitch-slapping this traitor for defying the Constitution.....
when has he defied the constitution?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1076988 Feb 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is just another welfare payment and the money will go to the same place as other welfare programs....mostly drugs, liquor, gambling....so those businesses will prosper.....
how is anyone going to use money from the ACA to buy drugs. liquor or gamble with it?

youa re making a fool of yourself right of the bat here...no messing around this time...are you in a hurry today?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1076989 Feb 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Debunked! LMAO!!!!
Yep__Debunked.

Hillary never said it to begin with__so your RW pally was just piling lies on top of lies.

Sux to come in last every time eh?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1076990 Feb 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro Media cherry-picks gun stories to give us only those that take lives and not save them.
This situation is as old as the hills and it will not change anytime soon. Count on it.
For every case of a gun accident there are are unspeakable hundreds, perhaps thousands, where someone's life was saved by a gun.
It's like the media pointing out daily how many people were killed in car accidents but completely ignoring how important cars are.
---Mark Twain
Having a gun in your home brings more danger through murder, suicide & accidents than that gun will be used in self defense.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076991 Feb 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when has he defied the constitution?
lol! They're still working on that.

They'd like a conviction before charging him. That way it gives them time to think about what they can dream up!

Carlisle, PA

#1076992 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not affordable, Dumb Dave. It's the UCA. Finding for the UCA, knucklehead.
What was it you said he was filibustering again?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
So I see you either refuse to answer what bill your d*ckhead buddy filibustered or you or really are so f*cking uninformed you don't know.

Which is it.

Carlisle, PA

#1076993 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you have a clue?
Yes, there is a person I know, a liberal who had one installed and needs a secondary conventional system.
Who said these system don't work in northern regions, mental spazcase?
Would that be the same person with the Nash where you can't provide a link, Waxywaxturd/Not Surprized?
You are a complete moron!
Who said these system don't work in northern regions, mental spazcase?
If you dumbsss buddy installed a heat pump (air to air) then these are only for assist.

If he installed a geothermal ground loop system that did not work all by itself, then your dumbass buddy did not install the proper size.

You said these geothermal HVAC systems did not work in northern climates without other systems to help.

You said it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1076994 Feb 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a gun in your home brings more danger through murder, suicide & accidents than that gun will be used in self defense.
Typical libtard!!!

Carlisle, PA

#1076995 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, dumbass, you are unable to see the big picture, just your little world.
What about people who live in places where it is difficult to drill (they call them rocks, like the ones in your head)?
I guess the professionals who wrote the articles and the installer for my friend are all just idiots?
You are dumber than sh*t.
By the way, my "buddy" is a huge liberal, like you, dumbass.
Now you demonstrate your ignorance about drilling.

It is easier to drill in rock than clay, sand, and unconsolidated formations.

No, you are too stupid to know the difference between air to air heat pumps & geothermal ground loops.

Your other article told you why there was a back up system but you were too stupid to understand it.

What I aid about geothermal HVAC was 100% correct.

Carlisle, PA

#1076996 Feb 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard!!!
Typical Flacktard. Ignore statistics & scientific study if it counters your political views.

Lapeer, MI

#1076997 Feb 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you embarrassed to give a source for this malarkey?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1076998 Feb 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when has he defied the constitution?
You won't get an answer from Nobraina/Galt.

He's been talking thru his azz for 5 years here, it's all the cheap talk of an frightened old white guy who can't comprehend a changing world.

He lives in a backwater hollow in western PA. Coal country. The whole CA thing is a proxy location.

He's been doing that for years, also. The foul mouthed Obamanation is one of his sockpuppets.

He uses that sock when he's really having a meltdown, just as Waxman uses the Palm Coast, FL sock of many names when he's been beaten about as Waxman.

You shoulda been here last Nov, when the nitwits were all certain Rmoney would win in the proverbial landslide.

It was too funny. Half of them left, many came back under new names.

Lapeer, MI

#1076999 Feb 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard!!!
DumbDave loves to quote stupid people and stupid people love to quote DumbDave.

See how that works?!!

I personally know of people whose lives were saved because they had a gun.

Does the CDC have this data? Nope. Never will.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1077000 Feb 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__Debunked.
Hillary never said it to begin with__so your RW pally was just piling lies on top of lies.
Sux to come in last every time eh?
Not for Flake.

He's been a loser all his life, so he's used to it.

After excusing the water disaster in WVA as a mere 'accident', I haven't heard a word from him since the citizens of WVA are up in arms and demanding the state protect their water supplies.

Seems his fellow WVA citizens were not as amused by this failure of their State Gov't to protect them from Freedom Industries, which promptly filed for bankrupcy after the disaster.

Meanwhile, the good people of WVA still are afraid of their water.

Flake is a shill for Corporate power.

He's not as stupid as Nobraina, but he's close!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1077001 Feb 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you demonstrate your ignorance about drilling.
It is easier to drill in rock than clay, sand, and unconsolidated formations.
No, you are too stupid to know the difference between air to air heat pumps & geothermal ground loops.
Your other article told you why there was a back up system but you were too stupid to understand it.
What I aid about geothermal HVAC was 100% correct.
Really Democrat? I have an air heat pump I've installed for hot water, installed two gas boilers in houses I own now and also a wood boiler. I've done all myself so I know a wee tiny bit about heating systems know-it-all libtard. How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?

I didn't say you were wrong, I simply remarked that some people need backup systems due to prohibitive costs.

God you are dumber than sh*t.

How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?

Lapeer, MI

#1077002 Feb 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
confession is good for the soul....
Yeah...but Karma's confession is bad for my stomach.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1077003 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Democrat? I have an air heat pump I've installed for hot water, installed two gas boilers in houses I own now and also a wood boiler. I've done all myself so I know a wee tiny bit about heating systems know-it-all libtard. How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?
I didn't say you were wrong, I simply remarked that some people need backup systems due to prohibitive costs.
God you are dumber than sh*t.
How many systems have you installed all on your own Mr. know-it-all?
lol! poor baby..... we already know he's full of hot air.

now he wants us to believe he makes his own hot water with it!

hmmmmm..... maybe he does!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1077004 Feb 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! They're still working on that.
They'd like a conviction before charging him. That way it gives them time to think about what they can dream up!
Forbes recently listed "President Obama’s Top 10 Constitutional Violations of 2013". Not one item on the list had any merit in fact. It was a complete joke. Republicans are a complete joke.

Keeping in mind that the Constitution has assigned to the President the duty to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed," here is the Forbes list:

1. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S OUT-OF-POCKET CAPS...If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

2. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S EMPLOYER MANDATE...again, If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

3. DELAY OF OBAMACARE’S INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS...again, If a delay is necessary to see that the law can be faithfully executed, it is the President's duty to see to that detail.

4. EXEMPTION OF CONGRESS FROM OBAMACARE....even Congress admits they never intended for members of Congress to lose their employer contribution toward their insurance premium.

5. EXPANSION OF THE EMPLOYER MANDATE PENALTY THROUGH IRS REGULATION...There was no "expansion". The ACA includes language that indicates that individuals are eligible for tax credits whether they are enrolled through a State-based Exchange or a Federally-facilitated Exchange.

6. POLITICAL PROFILING BY THE IRS...Investigations by several different agencies (including Issa's witch hunt) have found no connection between the White House and political profiling by the IRS.

7. OUTLANDISH SUPREME COURT ARGUMENTS....Forbes seems to believe that Obama is head of the Judicial Branch of government.

8. RECESS APPOINTMENTS....President Ronald Reagan made 240 recess appointments, President George H. W. Bush made 77 recess appointments, President Bill Clinton made 139 recess appointments. President George W. Bush made 171 recess appointments, and as of January 5, 2012, President Barack Obama had made 32 recess appointments.

9. ASSAULT ON FREE SPEECH AND DUE PROCESS ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES: This is such a stretch it borders on hysterical. The Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, in conjunction with the Justice Department sent a letter to the University of Montana regarding the handling of sexual assault claims.

10. Mini-DREAM Act: President Obama issued an executive order that directed the Department of Homeland Security to issue two-year work visa's to illegal immigrants under 30 years of age who came to America illegally before they were 16. Past presidents have set the precedent that the President can decide how and to what degree laws will be enforced through executive orders.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/27/fo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min WelbyMD 213,212
Adult dating someone in highschool 1 hr Shycat9 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,976
Hillary's History 2 hr Tami 23
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 2 hr Tami 57
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Pasquali 8,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ricky F 101,743
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages