Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618123 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1077339 Feb 10, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your glasses are upside down. You support a progressive-oppressive ideology and power hungry/shallow politicians who could care less about you because they lie to you all of the time and manipulate you to keep that power. But then you call everyone else crazy who points this out to you.
lol! Good thing that's only your opinion son.

And I hope you recognize it as such!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1077340 Feb 10, 2014
This story is why we need to ban pot...

"Why Do Republicans Want Us to Work All the Time?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1077341 Feb 10, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How humane of them. Shooting a 2-year-old giraffe, skinning it alive and feeding its remains to the lions in front of a crowd of people including children.
Nevermind a petition had been signed by thousands and there had been offers from other zoos and a private individual to save the animal.
There were already a lot of giraffes with similar genes in the zoo's breeding program. So instead of saving it, they decided to kill it and give the lions a free meal.
Look at this sweet giraffe's picture and tell me he deserved this kind of end.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/web/kmgh/news...
If you eat meat, you are worse than those who killed the giraffe. At least they didn't eat it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1077342 Feb 10, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hate it when you post your bullshit.... well, no I don't. It's fun to ask you a question that requires a change of your panties afterward.
It's 9/12(2001). You're the President. What do you do?
Do you:
1) Surrender to the Suni Wahhabist Islamist jihad? Or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? Or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and you enough of an idiot to expect a different outcome? Or;
4) You do something different that gives you a better chance to crush the Suni Wahhabist Islamist jihad than repeating the obvious Soviet mistake?
If your answer is 4) Do something different so you can kickthehell out of the Islamist jihad, what do you do?
You run like Obama's base from work every time I ask you this question.
lol! Like your CRA crap son?

Now that's funny!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1077343 Feb 10, 2014
voting with your feet...

"The Albany-based Empire Center for Public Policy crunched the numbers and found that since 2010 New York has had a net domestic ­migration loss of 328,538 people.

That means more people moved out of New York than moved into it (not counting inflows from foreign immigration). Other big losers ­include Illinois, California, New Jersey and Rhode Island."

http://nypost.com/2014/02/08/we-vote-with-our...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077344 Feb 10, 2014
drunken Obamabot kills six people in high-speed wrong-way freeway crash at 5 am Sunday....

DemoKKKrats blame Bush and guns...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Four-...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1077345 Feb 10, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc again…it wasn’t Bush that fail to Kill Osama it was Clinton again connecting the Dots…Clinton equal Osama, equal 9/11, equals Iraq!!
lol! it was bushie boy son. he even had a special department set up for that.

then he dismantled it.

btw, you're connecting idiotic dots that don't exist. even bushie boy wasn't stupid enough to connect 9/11 to iraq.

for you, it takes no thinking at all since it involves no facts at all!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077346 Feb 10, 2014
MSNBC ratings are so bad that the morning shows are on hiatus to show a pussyhockey game between Finland and Canada.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077347 Feb 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review.
1) You said geothermal HVAC systems can work as a stand alone HVAC in colder areas. I proved that wrong
2) You confused geothermal HVAC systems with air to ar heat pumps. I had to explain it to you
3) You sad that the presence of rock prevents holes from being drilled for ground loops. Again, this was ultra stupid.
Evidently, you don't know squat about geothermal systems.
You may have installed heat pumps but you obviously do not how how they work.
b-o-r-i-n-g......

OCD victim.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077348 Feb 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Knives are needed to cook & eat.
Floors are needed to walk upon.
Electric is needed for lights, appliances & heat assist.
Guns are needed for what? Are the risks worth the low potential for self defense?
guns are needed to preserve our freedom....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077349 Feb 10, 2014
flack wrote:
You just can't make this stuff up!!!!!
AP
NAACP Requires Marchers Protesting Voter ID Law To Show Photo ID
FacebookTwitter Share Email
(Daily Caller)
North Carolinians marching to protest voter-ID laws must present a valid photo ID to participate in an NAACP-hosted protest against voter-ID laws in Raleigh on Saturday.
The central claim among the protesters is that the voter-ID laws disenfranchise certain segments of the voting population, particularly minority voters and poor voters.
According to official NAACP flyers passed out at the rally, protesters must carry the precise kind of ID that they would be expected to present at the voting booth.
this is a plan to exclude white folks.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1077350 Feb 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you eat meat, you are worse than those who killed the giraffe. At least they didn't eat it.
From the NIH....

"Your body can more easily absorb iron from meats than from vegetables or other foods. To treat your anemia, your doctor may suggest eating more meat—especially red meat (such as beef or liver), as well as chicken, turkey, pork, fish, and shellfish."

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1077351 Feb 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush let the Saudi Al Queda aterrorists into America??
Why did Bush let them train to fly airplanes (but not land or take off), in spite of FBI warnings of it??
Why didn't Bush have adequate airport security??
What sort of moron would have a weak security system that would allow 20 Saudi Al Queda terrorists to buy one way tickets, have no luggage, and board with box cutters??
The 9-11 attacks were all Bush's fault.
He allowed it because he was drunk in the White House for the first 9 months, after having his Father's Supreme Court appoint him as President, in spite of Al Gore getting half a million more votes.
""your Obama induced insanity is getting worse
Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.
""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Fits you perfectly, Dweeb
----------
You should leave now, midget.
Clinton let the terrorists in the country, you moron.
Bush arrested one of the terrorists, but a liberal judge wouldn't let Bush's FBI read the deatiled 9/11(2001) plan off Moussaoui's hard drive and prevent the attack.
Bush won the election, moron. Check your facts. The Supreme Court gave the sex-crazed poodle everything he wanted, and stopped the count after the Democrats in the counting rooms started punching the chads themselves, and Bush still won the vote.

Now, back to the post you tried to run away from:

So, what is your estimate of how many people should have been killed in the war the Arab Islamists started on 9/11(2001) when the Islamists killed 3000 Americans?

Your Obama induced insanity is getting worse. Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues. "People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077352 Feb 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FDD is a neoconservative think tank based in Washington D C, Clifford D May serves as it's president.
the DemoKKKrat party is a Communist front based organization based in Washington, D.C.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1077353 Feb 10, 2014
Prioritizes....

Chickens...

"GAINESVILLE, Ga.— An animal rights advocate wants to place a roadside memorial in Georgia to remember several chickens killed in a highway wreck."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/peta-m...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1077354 Feb 10, 2014
After New York City spent years building a thriving charter school community, Bill Phillips, president of Northeast Charter Schools Network, says Mayor Bill de Blasio is showing how to take it down.

"If New York City has been a national model for growing charters, I think Mayor de Blasio is laying out a blueprint for killing charter expansion," said Phillips, whose school network serves New York and Connecticut. "This is clearly a blueprint: Do everything on your power to take away access to buildings. Facilities are almost always one of the major challenges for charters across the country."

In New York City, 70,000 students attend charter schools and more than 50,000 are on waiting lists.

During his campaign, de Blasio clearly voiced his intention to charge rent to charter schools co-locating with district schools, sparking a protest involving about 20,000 charter school supporters.

Between the high cost of New York City real estate and a desire to keep actual school sizes relatively small, it's common for districts to run multiple schools out of the same building. About 10 percent of co-locating schools are charters, Phillips said.

About three-quarters of New York City's charter school students attend co-locating schools.

Last week, de Blasio's administration pulled $210 million allotted for new charter school buildings and directed it to expanding preschool programs. He's placed a moratorium on new charter school co-locations. And schools slated to open soon with co-locations approved by former Mayor Michael Bloomberg may see that approval taken away.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1077355 Feb 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You have called for a revolution against our democratically elected President.
You have expressed support for Vladimir Putin, card carrying Communist, over his own President.
You have expressed support for the Muslim!! President of Libya, over his own President.
If that's not the talk of a traitor, what is??
The beauty of America is the electoral system. It's what separates us from the rest of the world
Folks like Dweeb are willing to destroy the very Constitution they claim fealty to because they don't like, and can't accept, the will of their fellow citizens.
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse
Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.
""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Read it again, moron. It may stick this time.
The only revolt I'm aware of is the White House going rogue and rebelling against the Cosntitution. It's only a matter of time before the Democrats' rebellion spills out into the country. I'm betting you won't be able to disarm the country before you idiots ignorantly blunder into that situation you created yourself.

Why should anyone believe anything a pathological liar like Obama says. I believe the Prime Ministers of Great Britton and Ireland before I believe Obama. I believe the Chancellor Merkel before I believe Obama. I believe the President of Libya before I believe Obama. And, you forgot to mention the bald faced lie the Secretary of State for the United States when he was in discussion with Putin. Now, how stupid does Kerry have to be to tell Putin there are no Al Qaeda in Syria when Putin has probably already had Russians interrogate the Al Qaeda prisoners already captured in Syria. Even you have to admit Kerry has to be just about the stupidest person alive to do that.

The traitors are those ignoring the Constitution, dumbass. It is the Constitution that defines the government of the United States, and anyone who uses the government to violate the Constitution is a traitor.

In addition, that same Constitution defines treason as helping the enemy of the United States.
Al Qaeda is the enemy of the United States.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda.
What are your conclusions? Is Obama guilty of treason according to the Constitution?
Is this related to the Demcorats' plan to introduce a bill in the Senate to elimiinate the death penalty for treason?

You're a moron.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1077356 Feb 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'you did not need that 401(k)' economy is on fire!
'AOL says Obamacare is forcing it to cut back on 401(k) plan benefits'
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/...
Chief Executive Tim Armstrong reversed his decision to cut employee retirement benefits and apologized for remarks linking two women at the company with "distressed babies" to its rising health care costs that set off a fire storm of criticism.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/09/us-...

try to keep up.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1077357 Feb 10, 2014
...Progressives: Environment or Jobs....

Keystone pipeline....

"During construction, proposed Project spending would
support approximately 42,100 jobs (direct, indirect, and
induced), and approximately $2 billion in earnings
throughout the United States. Of these jobs,
approximately 3,900 would be direct construction jobs..."

http://keystonepipeline-xl.state.gov/document...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1077358 Feb 10, 2014
You can trust me!

I never lie when I'm sleeping!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 1 hr John Trott 9
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 1 hr John Trott 11
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 1 hr John Trott 44
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 11,424
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,302
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 242,767
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 4 hr Godvox 31

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages