Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076183 Feb 7, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Fox is sick of beating the Tea Baggers drum because its losing advertisers at an alarming rate. Their audience is dying off and no one under 30 watches them.
So token liberal Bob on the Five is getting some company to try and save a sinking ship.
Like Billy O's interview with the President was a legend in his own mind. Declaring it will go down in journalistic history. lol No one took any notice of it except Fox and that was exactly the plan Obama had by going on his show. He knew OReilly would get ignored by the worlds press and that's exactly what happened. It's ONLY a headline on FOX because it is not seen by anyone else as a news network.
kep your focus on Fow while we keep our focus on the US Senate...

middle class payback for the ObamaKKKare screwjob will be sweet....
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076184 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when have you shown me to be a hypocrite? you keep saying that yet when pressed for proof as you just did for me and i produced, you have yet to show anything...not once...
you can lie all you want, but the proof is in the posts...(can i copy right that?)
after making this request for you to back up your own words countless times i give up waiting...i just know you are lying...everyone knows you are lying...seems to be all you can do..;post about and lie about me..
from now on i will just respond to your mindless poss with comments about how all you can talk about is me and the word SPANK! or maybe just the word spank...
For the fourth time:

The President has failed us
woodtick57

ďand again, another ad hominem attack when you can't dispute my statements with any facts.. seems you are just making an ass of yourself at my expense....i'll allow it.Ē

hyp∑o∑crite
: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

You cannot chide others for name calling and then employ the same tactic as they and not be considered a hypocrite, as least not in the sane world. I'm sure in your delusional world it is quite different.

You should really get an education instead of just claiming one.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076186 Feb 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
yet all of those can be used for smoking tobacco, which is why none of them can legally be banned for sale in the us.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076187 Feb 7, 2014
What?

US State Dept...

"Itís concerning that private conversation was recorded."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-06/stat...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076188 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So you stated that I have been berating "you" on spelling and grammar, and when requested to produce proof, you produce a post to another individual all together.
hmmmmmm And you keep claiming that you're intelligent.
So just to give you a chance ... what does the post to another individual have to do with your claims that I berated you? Or did you just want to play the victim but then found that you actually were the hypocrite that I accused you of?
This would be just another example of the disingenuous discussion tactics you employ and actually think work. LOL
Without your assistance I could never make you out to be the fool you really are. Many Thanks
just berating me? i could find one if i really wanted to..you know it..

but OK i am willing to admit i might possibly have misspoke. but you do berate others for grammatical mistakes...and then you commit them your self...

are you really saying that you have never, ever berated me for a typo or grammatical error?

really? think back, fool...think hard. think about your record on facts with me...

so what is your answer to that?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076189 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fourth time:
The President has failed us
woodtick57
ďand again, another ad hominem attack when you can't dispute my statements with any facts.. seems you are just making an ass of yourself at my expense....i'll allow it.Ē
hyp∑o∑crite
: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs
You cannot chide others for name calling and then employ the same tactic as they and not be considered a hypocrite, as least not in the sane world. I'm sure in your delusional world it is quite different.
You should really get an education instead of just claiming one.
that in no way showed me to be a hypocrite...

do you really enjoy making an ass of yourself like this?

is there nothing you can comment on besides me?

all about woodtick all the time... i seem to infest your every waking moment and thought...

obsession much? yikes...

(do you have a wall in your basement covered with posts of mine?)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076190 Feb 7, 2014
Because Progressives told us...

"The rate and magnitude of recent warming is unprecedented.

This is absolutely false. Peer reviewed studies, including the journal Climate Dynamics, recently concluded that average global temperatures stopped warming 15 years ago. Looking farther back, there have been many periods of rapid warming before man's measurable release of CO2."

http://politix.topix.com/story/10271-obama-mi...
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#1076191 Feb 7, 2014
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.

Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.

It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.

At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."

In response, Bridenstine offered some sympathy for the woman's views.

"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.

After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.

"You know, you look so sweet," he said to the woman.

In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.

"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/congres...

reckless remarks.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1076192 Feb 7, 2014
Oink, Oink, Barry proves [again] he's nothing but a porker and a corporate hack:

The Outrageous Farm Bill Thatís Packed with Pork | The ...
www.thefiscaltimes.com/.../The-Outrageous-Far... Cached
The Outrageous Farm Bill Thatís Packed with Pork; The Outrageous Farm Bill Thatís Packed with Pork. a

$2 million for sheep reduction and marketing

$10 million for Xmas trees

$170 million for catfish oversite

$119 million for peanut insurance

$100 million for organic food research

$150 million to promote farmers markets

$3.3 billion for a cotton farmers protection plan

$100 million to promote maple syrup

$5 million for schools to offer dried fruits and vegetables

The list goes on and on, both parties involved, but Porker in chief Barry Bumbles, the opponent of the "fatcats", the defender of the little people, put his signature on it.

Wise up, dummies, there's your hero, Barry Porker.
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#1076194 Feb 7, 2014
Juan Williams: Itís Fair for Obama to Criticize Fox News over Benghazi

Jarrett fired back that ďI canít think of another president who would say itís all your fault, cable channel,Ē which baffled Williams:ďWait a second; hold on, hold on. Youíve never heard about a Republican president complain about the mainstream media?Ē the liberal analyst said, referring to George W. BushĎs relationship with the media.

ďWell, he did that in broad terms,Ē Jarrett replied, garnering a dismissive chuckle from Williams.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/juan-williams-its-...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1076195 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that in no way showed me to be a hypocrite...
do you really enjoy making an ass of yourself like this?
is there nothing you can comment on besides me?
all about woodtick all the time... i seem to infest your every waking moment and thought...
obsession much? yikes...
(do you have a wall in your basement covered with posts of mine?)
I know in your mind it doesn't but for the rest of us in the real world .... yeah it does.

Seems you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. LOL

If you think some childish name calling will stop me from pointing out your lies and hypocrisy, you really are more stunted in maturity that I originally thought.

But please continue on .... I love you making my points for me in regards to your lack of maturity and intellect.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1076197 Feb 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask Reid why heís fail to bring up Legislation passed by the House thatís setting there in the Senate for an Up or Down vote!! You donít think heís playing Politics do you?
lol! Too bad only the leader of the House can bring anything to vote.

"...ou donít think heís playing Politics do you?"

I love this comedy channel!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1076199 Feb 7, 2014
$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

50 million living on food deserts...

and Progressives spent $505K to promote doggie shampoo...

http://money.msn.com/investing/12-examples-of...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076200 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) took a bizarre turn recently when a woman in the audience declared that President Obama "should be executed as an enemy combatant" and the congressman kept speaking cordially with her.
Bridenstine issued a statement on Thursday denouncing the remark, but that wasn't until eight days after someone posted a video of the town hall online.
It's unclear when the town hall was held. But the video that was posted Jan. 29 shows Bridenstine speaking with a small group of people inside a room.
At one point in the video, a woman can be heard calling for the President to be killed and saying something about "the Muslims he is shipping into our country."
"Everybody knows the lawlessness of this president. He picks and chooses which laws he's going to enforce or not enforce, he does it by decree," Bridenstine told her.
After talking with the woman, Bridenstine took a question from another woman who said the president should be impeached. He laughed at her comment, but did not dispute it.
In his statement Thursday, Bridenstine said he does not "condone" the statements made at the town hall.
"A public figure cannot control what people say in open meetings. I obviously did not condone and I do not approve of grossly inappropriate language. It is outrageous that irresponsible parties would attribute another personís reckless remarks to me," Bridenstine said.
reckless remarks.
jeez...at least when Sen. McCain came to Mankato Mn and ran into a similar crazy lady, he took the microphone from her and stated that obama was not a terrorist as was in fact a good american citizens or whatever...

guess some people just have natural class and some can't handle situations with what they were given by their parents...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1076201 Feb 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The fiscal times?
Comic book for shut in tea bag azzholes?
azzholeshutinbammylovernostril fckfaceforsure say what? LOL
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1076202 Feb 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful tea bag azzhole or you might post your racist retard opinions under your registered name. And we know how much you try to keep them swore aye.
racistretarddemazzholebammylov erfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076203 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet all of those can be used for smoking tobacco, which is why none of them can legally be banned for sale in the us.
see Section (e) and judge for yourself....

if advertised for use with drugs, they are clearly illegal....

if sold at a business that sells drugs, but not tobacco, they are clearly illegal.....

when people are arrested on drug charges, the possession of drug paraphernalia is often an additional charge.....

in fact, the presence of the drug paraphernalia is often used as probable cause for a search.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076204 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
reckless remarks.
there are ample grounds for impeachment of Obama, but not sufficient votes in the US Senate......

Minnesota's North Coast

#1076205 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in your mind it doesn't but for the rest of us in the real world .... yeah it does.
Seems you don't like your hypocrisy pointed out. LOL
If you think some childish name calling will stop me from pointing out your lies and hypocrisy, you really are more stunted in maturity that I originally thought.
But please continue on .... I love you making my points for me in regards to your lack of maturity and intellect.
no ...you just showed you calling me a hypocrite without any proof...

as always...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1076206 Feb 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
reckless remarks.
I always thought his only regret was getting caught....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 50,518
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min Red_Forman 5,409
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 183,967
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 775
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 401
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 981
4 whites sued by 3 blacks over beating in Manteno (Oct '07) 2 hr remember 21

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 1:50PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]