Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1075617 Feb 6, 2014
BY MARY KOZELKA
Sandwich giant Subway came under fire after a blogger flagged a bleaching agent in their bread recipe which is also commonly used to make shoe rubber and yoga mats.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075618 Feb 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention that. I transcribed oncology (cancer patients) for years. Heard of every kind of cancer in the book. Many patients diagnosed with lung cancer had never been smokers and were never around second-hand smoke. Always thought that kind of odd. The ratio of smokers/former smokers with lung cancer didn't surpass patients with lung cancer who had never smoked. Odd but true.
Lung cancer is the second most common cancer - in men, prostate cancer is more common and, in women, breast cancer is more common.
According to the American Cancer Society, about 228,190 new cases of lung cancer were diagnosed in 2013 with an estimated 159,480 deaths.
You'd think those numbers would be a lot higher - what with all the hoopla and the PC correctness linking cigarettes to so many health problems.
When, in fact, heart disease is the number one cause of death with approximately 1 million each year. Two contributors of heart disease is high cholesterol - eating the wrong kind of food - and obesity.
But banning chocolate pie and steak is not on the PC correctness agenda.
smoking constributes to heart disease deaths greatly.\

and yes it is not usually lung cancer that kills smokers but their last years are often useless, unable to cross a room without an O2 bottle and a rest...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1075619 Feb 6, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, Waxturd topix troll:
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1075620 Feb 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Walgreen's. It's just more convenient to pick up one or two things sometimes than going into a grocery store.
makes no sense.....still need to park your car, walk into the store, select your items, go through the checkout, walk back to your car, etc.......

but, if you're that rich, guess "convenience" beats saving money.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1075621 Feb 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is not concerned with religion, so waste your time with someone else.....
Agree. Unless we're talking about the far left's new deity and religion - big government and progressivism.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1075622 Feb 6, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you due for another "trip across the pond" soon? ROFLMAO!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
WAXYWAXTURD wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE who="WAXYWAXTURD
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXYWAXTURD wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
Not Surprized! LOL

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075623 Feb 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Though there are many, I'll give you one because it is tangible.
The Shroud of Turin. Every Scientist who studied that linen cloth, from many Scientific domains and perspectives all concluded one thing:
The image on the cloth was not made by any technology we can reproduce.
It was made by a heat/light source that we cannot replicate that would display the unique qualities The Shroud exhibits. No other artifact, painting, sculpture displays the 3-D imaging, the image is a negative, the heat/light source captured everything in/on The Shroud. The Image was of A Semitic Man approx. 5'9" in Height who was crucified, and all of what is recorded of that beating, crown of thorns, side pierced with a sword, etc. are on The Shroud. It would take the likes of a DaVinci to ever paint an image so anatomically correct, correlated to a crucified body, and in the reverse A Negative Image ... "
When The Shroud was carbon dated, the date was wrong because of 2 things:
1) There was a film of bacteria, microbial matter etc. that was actually dated.
2) The Shroud had been in a fire, therefore absorbing more carbon than the linen cloth's actual age.
All that said, The Shroud cannot be dismissed.
If interested, the book I suggest, because it was written by a Medical Doctor whose only interest was in examining the blood stains ... And, what he discovered, was so much more.
Compelling evidence.
"Unlocking the Secrets of the Shroud" By Dr. Gilbert R. Lavoie
I like what Dr. Lavoie stated regarding the evidence on The Shroud:
"For the believer, no proof is necessary. For the unbeliever, no proof is possible".
Dr. Lavoie was neither Jewish nor Christian. He had no bias or agenda.
<quoted text>
that in no way is even close to eviodence for any god, gods or goddesses ever existing or existing now.

not all of the research on it even concludes it is not a fake!

now you are looking more than foolish, you are insulting me by attempting to pass that crap off as anything more than a stain on a stucco wall that may look like the virgin mary....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075624 Feb 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Though there are many, I'll give you one because it is tangible.
The Shroud of Turin. Every Scientist who studied that linen cloth, from many Scientific domains and perspectives all concluded one thing:
The image on the cloth was not made by any technology we can reproduce.
It was made by a heat/light source that we cannot replicate that would display the unique qualities The Shroud exhibits. No other artifact, painting, sculpture displays the 3-D imaging, the image is a negative, the heat/light source captured everything in/on The Shroud. The Image was of A Semitic Man approx. 5'9" in Height who was crucified, and all of what is recorded of that beating, crown of thorns, side pierced with a sword, etc. are on The Shroud. It would take the likes of a DaVinci to ever paint an image so anatomically correct, correlated to a crucified body, and in the reverse A Negative Image ... "
When The Shroud was carbon dated, the date was wrong because of 2 things:
1) There was a film of bacteria, microbial matter etc. that was actually dated.
2) The Shroud had been in a fire, therefore absorbing more carbon than the linen cloth's actual age.
All that said, The Shroud cannot be dismissed.
If interested, the book I suggest, because it was written by a Medical Doctor whose only interest was in examining the blood stains ... And, what he discovered, was so much more.
Compelling evidence.
"Unlocking the Secrets of the Shroud" By Dr. Gilbert R. Lavoie
I like what Dr. Lavoie stated regarding the evidence on The Shroud:
"For the believer, no proof is necessary. For the unbeliever, no proof is possible".
Dr. Lavoie was neither Jewish nor Christian. He had no bias or agenda.
<quoted text>
do you really think i haven't run into idiots like you that think they do a two second google search and call that proof?

run along now..you are done here.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075625 Feb 6, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Unless we're talking about the far left's new deity and religion - big government and progressivism.
says the lady that wants to tell businesses what they can and cannot sell.

hypocrite much? again?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1075626 Feb 6, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Spammin, lurkin, stalking, judging, NOT SURPRIZED The confused, lying stalker, preying on women posting on topix. Known as a lying sack of shit.
Oct 21, 2009 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, Propagaga Queen Jean, world famous king of the internet troll/spammer/stalker/harasser /psych os on the worldwide web and at your service.
Reply » Oct 21, 2009 Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: That would be Billy Carter AKA NOT SURPRIZED, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/hara sser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
#18127 Oct 17, 2009 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
Reply » Jun 9, 2010 NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Waxwaxturd, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Not Surprized! LOL

Location hidden

#1075627 Feb 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is that any different that insurance company billing and procedural codes?
it came from Government...not insurance companies....origins that is...

What I want to know is why someone like you who has been blabbing that Science proves God does not exist can rely so heavily on opinion and anecdotal comments when they argue?

In a one on one debate that would work...but here....we have Access to ONLINE UNIV/College libraries....etc...you look like a scrawny kid trying to make a name for himself by getting punched and punched then proclaiming, "I can take it!".....

you are not white are you?

Location hidden

#1075628 Feb 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>smoking constributes to heart disease deaths greatly.\
and yes it is not usually lung cancer that kills smokers but their last years are often useless, unable to cross a room without an O2 bottle and a rest...
What about smoking marijuana? Are you for it or against it?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1075629 Feb 6, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL

Orlando, FL

#1075630 Feb 6, 2014
Ways to avoid heart disease include aspirin when appropriate, blood pressure control, cholesterol management, smoking cessation, reducing sodium consumption and creating healthy environments.

Unhealthy lifestyle behaviors such as inadequate physical activity, poor diet, tobacco use and excessive alcohol use coupled with uncontrolled hypertension, elevated cholesterol and obesity account for 80% of heart disease mortality and approximately 50% of stroke mortality in the United States.

Okay, that's it. I demand the PC police ban salt and alcohol and enforce physical activity with punishable consequences for not complying because all of these things are bad for us.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1075631 Feb 6, 2014
The Jewish High Priest was not "picked" by The Judean Roman Governor.
His position was decided by birth, by tribal law.
All Jewish Priests were from The Tribe of Levi.
Had to be from The Tribe of Levites to be A Priest, especially The High Priest.

They were not one and the same.

That's why though Caiaphas wanted Jesus dead, he didn't have the power to execute him.
And Pontius Pilate didn't intervene in Jewish Religious Law.
So, Caiaphas told Pilate: "This man said he is King of The Jews".
Treason against Rome. A Capitol punishment. Which is why Jesus' Death was an Execution, crime against The State, crucified "outside" of The City.

Only one to be looking foolish is one who states the unknown as if Fact.

Whether you "believe" these things, has nothing to do with the fact that History ( outside ) of The Bible has recorded them in various sources.

They are not disputed. Talk about foolish and not understanding .... Geesh!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> they were one and the same. the high priest was a position picked by Rome. well, usually purchased by one of the wealthy priest families, but it was the roman ruler who picked him.
why do you talk of these things if you don't even really understand them?
looking even more foolish.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075632 Feb 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
it came from Government...not insurance companies....origins that is...
What I want to know is why someone like you who has been blabbing that Science proves God does not exist can rely so heavily on opinion and anecdotal comments when they argue?
In a one on one debate that would work...but here....we have Access to ONLINE UNIV/College libraries....etc...you look like a scrawny kid trying to make a name for himself by getting punched and punched then proclaiming, "I can take it!".....
you are not white are you?
i never even came close to saying science proves god does not exist. in fact, i clearly stated it is impossible to show that there is no god of any kind.

perhaps you should stick to surfing the net...your reading and comprehensions skills suck.

check your libraries for books on how to be more intelligent...

Orlando, FL

#1075633 Feb 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
makes no sense.....still need to park your car, walk into the store, select your items, go through the checkout, walk back to your car, etc.......
but, if you're that rich, guess "convenience" beats saving money.....
Where I live, there's traffic in any direction to the grocery store, takes longer to find a parking spot, the store is a lot bigger and takes more time to find the few things you need and then you have to hope there's not a long line even in the 10 items or less check out.

There's always a parking spot right next to the door at Walgreen's, I can get there by a back road without confronting any traffic or even one stop light and the store is more than half the size of a grocery store with usually less than one or two people in line also buying one or two things.

But it's not where I do my regular shopping.

Location hidden

#1075634 Feb 6, 2014
The economy is looking good...er...

"Key Democratic Group Will Sit Out Midterm Elections

Priorities USA Action, the super PAC now backing Hillary Clinton, won’t spend to help Democrats in the House and Senate this year, a spokesperson confirms. "

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/key-democr...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1075635 Feb 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What about smoking marijuana? Are you for it or against it?
its the same as any other drug. not bad when used properly and in moderation.

i like to have a cigarette every now and then also...

anything used to excess is not healthy.

Location hidden

#1075636 Feb 6, 2014
Wow. Will Progressives like this....

"Rising Democratic Star’ Wendy Davis Suddenly Supports Open Carry Law"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/rising-democrati...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Analog man 5,380
Word (Dec '08) 28 min guest 4,967
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min loose cannon 183,903
Out of Towner 42 min CheekyKeeky 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min RACE 98,992
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 50,454
Jyoti 1 hr Jyoog 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games