Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460334 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1076308 Feb 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bottom line is, if you think the cop will ticket you anyway, why say anything???...
and never, ever, agree to a search.....
your suggestions would give the officer reasonable suspicion to question you about your activities...and next time it happens, try to refuse a search...you will sit there until a warrant is brought out.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1076309 Feb 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classless attack at the out-of-bounds family members of posters. Right wing morons have less ethics than organized crime.
You're scum Shinningidiot.
So is your opinion.

Work on it:>

Lapeer, MI

#1076310 Feb 7, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is better off moving to North Korea at least they would have a captive audience. Can you imagine Billy'O interviewing Kim Jong-un he might get to ask him the hard questions like what his favorite execution method might be. After that they can run the same format as they do in the USA, running down America!
Forget Fox. We've got a President running down America!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1076311 Feb 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As is your norm, you haven't been following the discussion. Yes, people with common sense know that smoking cigarettes is bad for your health. Carol, on the other hand, thinks if we are going to regulate cigarette smoking we should be regulating "salt, fatty foods, candy, pies, doughnuts, alcohol and wine" as well. Obviously, in her little head, one is just as bad as the other.
"uselesssonceforever00000 "
All the items you mentioned can be harmful if used to excess. All would be bad if used to excess. It is up to the public to decide what products they wish to ingest. Many on this thread use all or a majority of the items you listed.
On a personal basis I do not want the government to decide what I can eat or drink. We have enough restrictions, we, at least I do want or need a food police to make those decisions for me.
Peace
KMA

St. Croix valley

#1076312 Feb 7, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text> ... if you are on the street the cops own you
you are using the privilege you applied for to use our public thoroughfares, then you have already agreed that the police pretty much own your ass...as it should be...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1076313 Feb 7, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! ACORN no longer exists. Unions and churches didn't round up people you lying piece of crap they were helping citizens get to the polls to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed right to vote. People didn't stand in line for hours for a donut STUPID! They were pushing back against the blatant attempts to suppress their votes.
You're an idiot Carol!
"pdumb"
You are a liar. If there were blatant attempts to suppress the vote Holder, particularly democrat union votes would have been all over them like stink on shit.
Think before you post the BS you so love to post.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#1076314 Feb 7, 2014
Lnc wrote:
Been there, eh?

Don't cross-dress and they might leave you alone.

Lapeer, MI

#1076315 Feb 7, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Dang could the United States get a President that doesn't get wacked up on weed, goes on TV to bash Russia. O'bama was higher than a kite. What a fricking embarrassment.
The best way to deal with the Muslim Mutt is to grab the Bull by the horns.

...even if he preferred you grab the other end...

St. Croix valley

#1076316 Feb 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
All the items you mentioned can be harmful if used to excess. All would be bad if used to excess. It is up to the public to decide what products they wish to ingest. Many on this thread use all or a majority of the items you listed.
On a personal basis I do not want the government to decide what I can eat or drink. We have enough restrictions, we, at least I do want or need a food police to make those decisions for me.
Peace
KMA
so you are for the legalization of all drugs.. surprising.....

Lapeer, MI

#1076317 Feb 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
KMA
uselesssonceforever00000 needs a nanny and, thus, prefers to be governed by a Nanny State.

To uselesssonceforever00000, Washington is Mother and Mother takes care of all Boo-Boos.

It can't be any other way!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1076318 Feb 7, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this is a first? Or even anything new?
Obama controls the FED? You're a paranoid suffering from Obama derangement syndrome.
I think trying to educate, drooling, ignorant, dumb, uneducated supporters of Mr. Potato head is generally a waste of time, but I do it anyway.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1076319 Feb 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that they are always the winner.(he must be related to Charlie Sheen). Although I think that Woodidiots psychosis is much deeper.
Reminds me of a loudmouth I ran into in Toronto a few years ago.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076320 Feb 7, 2014
Lnc wrote:
wrong, as usual....

insist on your rights under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.....

now, the cops may beat you or arrest you, but them you sue them for all they are worth....

St. Croix valley

#1076321 Feb 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to deal with the Muslim Mutt is to grab the Bull by the horns.
...even if he preferred you grab the other end...
what do we do about fools like you stupid enough to beleive that obama is a muslim? just hoot you? let you die of ignorance?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1076322 Feb 7, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, first it was passed by the GOP controlled Congress.
You DO know how bills become laws, right?
I thought the GOP was for smaller Government.So why do they keep passing bills to increase the deficit?
Why does Mr. Potato head keep fooling you idiots?

wise up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076323 Feb 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another classless attack at the out-of-bounds family members of posters. Right wing morons have less ethics than organized crime.
You're scum Shinningidiot.
if you use family members to brag or make a point, then they are fair game...

like Dupie's parasite kid.....

Lapeer, MI

#1076324 Feb 7, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Intoxicated Lily talking to her mirror again
....and then it cracked...

Lapeer, MI

#1076325 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> what do we do about fools like you stupid enough to beleive that obama is a muslim? just hoot you? let you die of ignorance?
hoot me?

Gee, I've never been hooted before in my life.

Can I think about it first and give you an answer in the morning?

Thanx.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1076326 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> what do we do about fools like you stupid enough to beleive that obama is a muslim? just hoot you? let you die of ignorance?
What do we do about fools like you? Just toy with them.

All I know is Obama went to a church with Reverend Wright. That was enough for me to not want to vote for the hater.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1076327 Feb 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you are for the legalization of all drugs.. surprising.....
After seeing the damage they have done to you, one should have pause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min clay 231,210
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 39 min Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 8 hr red dawn 13
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 8 hr red dawn 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Truth Be Told 104,554

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages