Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
988,721 - 988,740 of 1,096,362 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Yea, rumor has it your wife trashed all the walls in the stalls with your Just For Men.
She ran out of Red Lip Stick. She used it to: X Marks The Spot ... Since you never could find it!
The Gentlemen called you to get her, but you were busy with your Blow Ups.
Had to fumigate after sanitizing the graffiti stained stall walls.
She and her unsavory Clientele were banned from this reputable establishment.
Condolences, dil-lard ...
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen the world outside of a NY gutter?
Posit

Remsen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then you are truly simple as the US has regulations on just about any enterprise one could think of entering into...
again, you yourself point out you haven't a clue as to the world you live in....
So what?
What you say doesn't negate the fact that free enterprise is practiced everywhere in the US.
You seem to desperately need to argue just for the sake of creating discord on every thread you infect.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When exchanging life stories with you, I am often reminded of that old piece of suburban philosophy that asks "If a tree falls over in the forest and no one was there to hear it, did it really happen?"
For all I know, you could be woodtick's Jack Russell Terrier typing on the computer right next to him but I will never know if you are for real based on the garbage you type. Is New Yawk a dog, an automaton or home-grown software that makes you appear to be human? I will never know.
"How do you know if the light goes out when you close the refrigerator door?" is another one but with this little twist in the case of New Yawk: How do we know if there *IS* a light on inside?
Being a philosophical sort of fella, I am puzzled sometimes by the jerks I bump into on Topix.
a falling tree makes noise just by the laws of physics.

there is a reason there is a door sensing switch for the light .

you are even dumber than i thought...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

-Too many Geico Commercials, dul-lard?

-What you don't know is ALOT.

-My intellect has higher priorities to ponder and conceptualize

-"Sort Of" and "Puzzled Jerk" are the Key Phrases that best describe you.
The First Tanslates Into: You Certainly Are Not Philosophical
The Second Translates Into: You Definitely Are A Puzzled Jerk.

PS You've Flat-Lined. And we've never exchanged life stories.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
-When exchanging life stories with you, I am often reminded of that old piece of suburban philosophy that asks "If a tree falls over in the forest and no one was there to hear it, did it really happen?"

-For all I know, you could be woodtick's Jack Russell Terrier typing on the computer right next to him but I will never know if you are for real based on the garbage you type. Is New Yawk a dog, an automaton or home-grown software that makes you appear to be human? I will never know.

-"How do you know if the light goes out when you close the refrigerator door?" is another one but with this little twist in the case of New Yawk: How do we know if there *IS* a light on inside?

-Being a philosophical sort of fella, I am puzzled sometimes by the jerks I bump into on Topix.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Posit wrote:
<quoted text> So what?
What you say doesn't negate the fact that free enterprise is practiced everywhere in the US.
You seem to desperately need to argue just for the sake of creating discord on every thread you infect.
it's cute you think you can discuss this issue with adults..

go look in your dictionary for the words rules and regulation...

good boy.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

One out of four ...?? Wouldn't play those odds at The Track.

No, I won't "stfu" ...

And you're too dimwitted to recognize that 4th ... LOL!
NewYawketyYawketyYawk wrote:
<quoted text> "rumor has it" new yawk won't "stfu" but will "gfy" cuz it be a "fuggin nutjob". LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

You CAN make yourself a useful idiot.

Go tell fetch iscariot I was right.

She insisted with certainty that woodtick was Hegel.

I stated: No, they were not the same person.
As all can NOW clearly "see", they aren't.

Appears I was right - THEN, when I stated it.

Now, Go On ... And work on THAT 4th odd.

LOL!
<quoted text>". LOL
Posit

Remsen, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's cute you think you can discuss this issue with adults..
go look in your dictionary for the words rules and regulation...
good boy.
It's sad that you are unable to do so despite your thinking you can.
Go sleep it off.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Posit wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that you are unable to do so despite your thinking you can.
Go sleep it off.
no dictionary? so sad...

so you think you can open any business in the US anywhere you want at any time free as a bird?

go try that, my soon to be jailbird friend, go try that...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>According to her, she quit when the child was ten years old--and raided her funded pension??? In short, she's everything her cohorts keep saying about liberals and worse if they only knew...
I have no idea what you're talking about. And neither do you. But that doesn't seem to stop you.

This country is in trouble. Does that even register?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. I'm calling Bullshit. None of your remarks made after the announcement you're were leaving (how long ago was that that two, three hours?) was given answers the question. I could be the worst teacher ever, but that wouldn't relieve you of retiring early. I could cuss at or with all my students like a sailor, and that wouldn't stop your being an entitlement cheat. Personally, i think that eight year younger man you married should throw your worthless ass to the curb...don't worry about it, he probably won't since he doesn't exist, I'm done with you.
You really need to take a few deep breaths. You're getting hysterical.

Sorry if my past experiences upset you so. I'll refrain from mentioning them in the future if that will help.

(By the way...you posted "you're were leaving"...just returning the favor.)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> a falling tree makes noise just by the laws of physics.
there is a reason there is a door sensing switch for the light .
you are even dumber than i thought...
You are more shallow than I thought.

A wave is at it's noisiest when traveling in shallow waters.

When poured, a half-empty bottle makes the most noise.

You fit these both.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Leave other people out of your pubescent lose-lose antics.
They don't work with me.
If anybody has anything they wish to say to me, they can say it directly, using their own Screen Name. If they are too cowardly to use their own Screen Name ... Then, so be it.

You are an imbecile, an ignoramus and a pest. Your obsessive, compulsive behavior needs to be medicated. It's severe. You're becoming a stalker. And harassing. Shall I?

You'll Be Gone ... After all, isn't that what you asked me to do to help YOU, against dem? Well, maybe I'll give you a taste of that bitter wormwood.

Go play elsewhere, pigpen.

And Lily doesn't behave in this manner of stupidity or immaturity.
<quoted text> LilyBo says unuseful idiot new yawk continues to "gfy" cuz he just won't "stfu" the "fuggin nutjob"! LOL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish doll__I'm not sure about your nursing job (short of a career) and you said you didn't care for teaching (was it 10 years)?
Galt and your other cohorts here believe that teachers and most nurses are fkn parasites__useless to society. Just sayin.
And the raising the kid thing throws me, beyond my own two__I coached hundreds of others kids after work and on weekends and several to this day.
Nice to know you're the father of two and coached so many other kids. Hats off to you.

But unless you were the primary (or only) parent raising your children while holding down full-time jobs, it's not the same as if you weren't. Sorry, but it's not.

However, I was wrong to bring up my past experiences. But I took offense to your offensive remark about my "sht jobs". Should have added juggler to that list...trying to make parenthood and a second income work...just like all working women. Unless you've been there, you shouldn't judge.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Leave other people out of your pubescent lose-lose antics.
They don't work with me.
If anybody has anything they wish to say to me, they can say it directly, using their own Screen Name. If they are too cowardly to use their own Screen Name ... Then, so be it.
You are an imbecile, an ignoramus and a pest. Your obsessive, compulsive behavior needs to be medicated. It's severe. You're becoming a stalker. And harassing. Shall I?
You'll Be Gone ... After all, isn't that what you asked me to do to help YOU, against dem? Well, maybe I'll give you a taste of that bitter wormwood.
Go play elsewhere, pigpen.
And Lily doesn't behave in this manner of stupidity or immaturity.
<quoted text>
Bullchit..that's the Only way that nutcase Liely BO Caca Raton posts.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
-Too many Geico Commercials, dul-lard?
-What you don't know is ALOT.
-My intellect has higher priorities to ponder and conceptualize
-"Sort Of" and "Puzzled Jerk" are the Key Phrases that best describe you.
The First Tanslates Into: You Certainly Are Not Philosophical
The Second Translates Into: You Definitely Are A Puzzled Jerk.
PS You've Flat-Lined. And we've never exchanged life stories.
<quoted text>
Why would you knock the Geico Gecko and Pig? My, My but you are short on creative appreciation. Progressive, too.

You are more into the basics like Cheeseburgers, Fries and Tampons, eh?

Your life is a mud puddle while mine is an Olympic Pool, doodette.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting there are people who give you negative judge its for this.
It's obvious you've hit a nerve!
There's a couple of posters on here that give my posts negative judge-its without ever reading them. It's a Rethug thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, let me just say it again.
Obama's been "hobbled with the most obstructionist House in the history of the country" because Republicans refuse to help him destroy the economy faster and Obama refuses to negotiate policies based on his radical and self-gratifying political whims.
So I say to Republicans: Stand firm and don't budge an inch.
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't retire in the sense of the word. She decided to take her Social Security at age 62.
Not sure why__it can't be much, she's only had sht jobs that she really didn't stay at very long.
That is "if" she's been somewhat truthful about her life. No guarantees there__she could easily be a troll or flamewarrior..
Didn't want to retire at 62. Unfortunately, the type of work I had been doing for the past 15 years required near complete accuracy and extreme and intense focus transcribing physicians that were often quite difficult to understand and specialties that were quite involved with its own language. My 62-year-old brain isn't as sharp as it once was.

It wasn't that I wanted to retire. I knew how to do that job and was good at what I did. Just didn't have any choice. Starting over at 62 isn't always easy either. But I'm working on finding another part-time job in addition to the one I already have.

If it had been most any other job, I would have gladly continued to work another three years.

My parents and many of the older generation when I was younger retired at 60.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are more shallow than I thought.
A wave is at it's noisiest when traveling in shallow waters.
When poured, a half-empty bottle makes the most noise.
You fit these both.
you are even more stupid than i thought....than i thought possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••