Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
987,061 - 987,080 of 1,080,420 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
States had established churches until the 1820s, Mass into 1830s.
and that was in violation of the constitution...

again, because the US was set up as a secular nation from day one...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dipstick you are. Think what you want, I couldn't care less.
Not caring? That pretty much applies to your feelings on America as well son.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime thinks Google is a substitute for actual knowledge....
sorry, pal...
there were three existing hospitals in the area...Inland, Rancho Springs, and Loma Linda....
and the new hospital in Temecula is NOT operated by Kaiser, which is a crummy HMO...
Whatever__you're the schmuck who's worried about his health care and whether or not he'll get the doctor he wants.

How the fk else do you think someone is going to learn about a far away town or place?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It also seems interesting to me that God may have tried to give us a clue about how to love and forgive each other more than once throughout ancient history.
Was Horus's message to ancient Egyptians about love and forgiveness? Just curious. Because that's pretty important if we want to believe God is about love and forgiveness.
The Roman Empire had become so cruel and immoral, perhaps Jesus may have been sent at the right time and his message and claims the most believable.
Life's mysteries seem neverending...but just points to our own morality as being finite and our self-importance rather insignificant. It would seem.
Keep guessing son.

Keep guessing!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and those practices were found to be unconstitutional because, and this is the only point i ever tried to make in this argument..., the US was set up as a secular nation from day one.
the government yes, but society no.....

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
higher gas prices.
but you can just blame that on Obama.
actually, and i;m not against the pipeline in any way, hell i think they should bring it here to Mn and let us refine it..., but wouldn't the Us economy make more money from those canadian tar sands if we continue to truck and rail it through the US? just wondering...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really think you should have posted that? but maybe you're just trying to prove why Universities don't hire Republicans.
Excuse me, your hood is showing...

So diversity is tied to a certain segment of the US population or political philosophy?

Is that what you are saying? That's racist holmes...

universities stress diversity....does DIVERSITY not APPLY when hiring faculty?

"This collective diversity among institutions is one of the great strengths of America's higher education system, and has helped make it the best in the world. Preserving that diversity is essential if we hope to serve the needs of our democratic society. "

http://www.fdu.edu/visitorcenter/diversity.ht...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The interview where Obama is interrupted by Bill-o 47 times?
O'Reilly's still around?!? why?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of opinion. To extend a hand to the religious among us, makes good sense. If they are avoided or the subject equivocated, that candidate will be dead at the starting line. We don't have to win Democrats, we have to motivate conservatives.
what about conservatives who are not religious?

what about conservatives who are pro-choice?

what about conservatives who are religious, but resent the born-again churches that demean their faith?

what about conservatives wot have an education and cannot accept a literal interpretation of the Bible?

truth is, the people you are trying to please are a minority among conservatives....

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my turn?
According to Nielsen TV data through mid-January, the average age of Fox News viewers is 68-years-old.
In Frank Rich's New York Magazine article,'Stop Beating a Dead Fox' he calls Fox News a politically conservative 'retirement community' that's losing young viewers at a faster rate than it's competitors.
The average viewers at MSNBC and CNN are 60, and the average is 62-64 for the broadcast networks.
Not only are Fox News viewers old, they're almost all white. Rich points out that only 1.1 per cent of Fox News viewers are black. That's a far lower number than other news networks.
MSNCB has a 25 per cent black audience and CNN has 14 per cent black audience.
Rich quips that conservative candidate Mitt Romney got more black voters at 2 per cent than Fox did at 1.1 per cent.
Fox news has made some attempts at gaining younger viewers by hiring broadcasters such as the young, blonde, and blunt Megyn Kelley.
However, Kelley failed to lure young viewers. In fact, most News networks are grasping to gain an audience from the generation that no longer hails TV as their primary news source.
Most young people read the news on the web or on their smartphones as oppose to on television.
Megyn also did nothing to draw a black audience, especially after she caused a raucous around Christmas when she said that both Santa Claus and Jesus were 'just white' on television in response to a piece Aisha Harris wrote for Slate.com expressing her desire to give Santa Clause a racial makeover.
Basically, Rich thinks Fox News caters to geriatric conservative white people and tells them exactly what they want to hear--especially politically.
Rich explains that on Election day in 2012, election data (gathered by Fox News network favorite Scott Rassmusen proven to have GOP bias in 2010) was spiked in favour of Mitt Romney. Obama ended up winning the election.
Even Romney's senior advisor, Eric Fehrnstrom, noted Fox's conservative favouritism.
'We’d much rather go on a Fox program where we know the question is going to come up and Mitt can give his answer and it’s not going to a frenzy of questioning,' he said.
Rich believes the age of Fox's conservative white viewers will continue to rise.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25503...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Repeating your lies ad nauseum will not make them come true. Sap.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The interview where Obama is interrupted by Bill-o 47 times?
He does that with all the liars he interviews, Barry holds the record.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
attorneys who work for law firms and are not partners are salaried and work as many hours as the partners demand for the same salary....
And you know that how?

Galt shoots from the hip__frequently shooting himself in the foot. forthepeople.com is little law firm with offices in many Southeast US cities, Charlie Crist works their presently in the office that is handling the BP oil spill litigation. I probably know a dozen attorneys who work or have worked for that firm___they'd be laughing their azzes off at your post.

Did I ever mention that my daughter is a trust attorney??? Pretty sure I did. She's on salary with a variable year end bonus___she's not at a law firm but she'd be laughing at your dumb azz too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever__you're the schmuck who's worried about his health care and whether or not he'll get the doctor he wants.
How the fk else do you think someone is going to learn about a far away town or place?
lots of bad information on the internet, doll....

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

The average age of ALL news watchers just proves how ignorant and stupid the young are these days. Barry's election proved it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Philip Seymour Hoffman bites the dust, another victim of the lax Obama drug policy.....

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
..freedom is fun...
"The negative effects on the cognitive development of children born to
adolescent mothers are evident. A study of children ages four to 14 showed that those born to the youngest teen mothers performed more poorly on tests of cognitive ability, were more likely to be retained a grade, and were less likely to be perceived by their teachers as performing favorably by the time they reached high school....
Children of adolescent mothers are more likely to drop out of high school when compared to the children of mothers age 20-21. Only 77% of children born to adolescent mothers complete high school by early adulthood compared to 89% of the comparison group."
http://www.cpeip.fsu.edu/resourcefiles/resour...
Who's having all those babies...
GSS surveyed 2412 women, Iin 1996 and 2006...
asked them...
"First child was born when woman was aged 19 years or less?"
Yes answers:
D-32.3 percent
R-19.7 percent
Fried, J.(2008).'Democrats and Republicans: Rhetoric and Reality."
algora publishing : USA, page 18
GSS
'The National Data Program for the Social Sciences has been conducted since 1972 by NORC, A Social Science Research Center at the University of Chicago, with the support of the National Science Foundation'
http://www3.norc.org/GSS+Website/About+GSS/Na...
I've long suspected there was a biological reason libs are so stupid. Thx for the proof.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, and i;m not against the pipeline in any way, hell i think they should bring it here to Mn and let us refine it..., but wouldn't the Us economy make more money from those canadian tar sands if we continue to truck and rail it through the US? just wondering...
Warren Buffett would, which is why Obama is stalling....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, and i;m not against the pipeline in any way, hell i think they should bring it here to Mn and let us refine it..., but wouldn't the Us economy make more money from those canadian tar sands if we continue to truck and rail it through the US? just wondering...
we might make more money if they would quit spilling it on the ground. though pipelines are no better.

4. Current Keystone Pipeline Leaked 12 Times in Last Year

The pipeline that the Obama administration has rejected the permit for would be an extension of a pipeline that has already leaked -- not just once, but 12 times in the last year.

While TransCanada tried to dismiss these leaks as “minor” averaging “just five to 10 gallons of oil” each, the leak on May 7, 2011 near Millner, N.D., spilled about 21,000 gallons of oil in total.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/18/six...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Toledo Ohio. BTW in my area Sheriff's Deputies earn nearly that__around $28 ph for a corporal and here they have way fewer restrictions on moonlight jobs.
Is that entry level, or someone with 10 to 15 years exp....

that seems high...

a just starting out computer science gal/guy. in 2011 WITH A B.S. is in the low $60s....
http://public.dsa.csupomona.edu/career/docs/S...

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is very happy about a lot of things right now...
A little perspective...Obama's polling is on Mount Everest compared to GOP Congress, or the GOP in general. Check it out for a reality check.
52 Percent Don’t Trust Obama, 60 Percent Disapprove of ...
reason.com/blog/2013/11/13/52-percent-dont-tr... ... Cached
The public’s trust in President Obama has sunk to a new low according to a recent Quinnipiac poll, with a slim majority (52 percent) who say the president is not ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 2 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 2 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search