Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
987,021 - 987,040 of 1,082,912 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA only says you have to have decent health insurance or pay a fee.
You can buy it where ever you want.
So you didn't have health insurance before the ACA?
Kathleen Sebelius, i.e. the government, is the final arbiter of every aspect of health care. If costs become prohibitive, they already are, she has the authority to regulate everything that impacts health care costs. It's the EPA all over again. They have gained the power of legislation by decree, bypassing Congress and the will of the People. O-care has the same imperial powers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Police officers in one Midwest city earn over thirty dollar$ per hour and are guaranteed X hours per pay period. Those officers earn time and a half even double time in certain circumstances and many moonlight with restrictions.
Not a salary__a guarantee.
Your problem is that your stupid azz is attempting to compare some minimum wage laborer to a salaried division manager__won't work.
Remind how attorney's are paid??? Remind me how adjunct professors are paid???
you actually stumbled on a grain of truth, pal.....

many salaried people earn much less than apparent on an hourly basis, because they work many more hours than the average wage earner....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, maybe not...
at best you would be paying twice....
shit, i've been paying twice for most of the gov't stuff in this nation most of my life...

someone has to pay the bills in this nation...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there avbsolutely, positively was not a global flood in teh time of humans on Earth. not even up for debate. proven fact.

your cult lied to you...again...(apparently, so did the proven false god they attempted to create...)
You've been lied to.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>muslims worship teh exact same proven false god you do. just different sects of your cult.
amazing how little you cult freaks know about your own cult...
and no, i don't anyone who believes proven false ancient myths. would you respect someone who believes in the Easter Bunny?
So you're just intolerant. Hope your intolerance is only limited to verbal abuse. But no need to discuss it any further.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have shitforbrains!! I'm Not Surprized and I'll bet you're Not Surprized! I'm also known as "waxywaxturd" the stalker topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there avbsolutely, positively was not a global flood in teh time of humans on Earth. not even up for debate. proven fact.
your cult lied to you...again...(apparently, so did the proven false god they attempted to create...)
The great flood is widespread among many cultures seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, the Puranas, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood narrative, and in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples of Central America, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, and the Muisca people in South America.

In Hindu mythology, texts such as the Satapatha Brahmana mention the puranic story of a great flood where the Matsya Avatar of Vishnu warns the first man, Manu, of the impending flood, and also advises him to build a giant boat.

You did research on Horus. Look this up too.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, I have to admit that I haven't been following this discussion between you and "Proud To Be White" but from what I have gathered from skimming through posts from last night, you need to give it up.(I apologize in advance if I have missed something of significance in your discussion).
Much as I hate to admit it, he is right. The first amendment only prohibited Congress from "establishing religion or from interfering in the religious establishments of the states." The Fourteenth amendment made that restriction applicable to state governments.
Although states may not have had "state religions" after independence, states like Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Vermont did allow the majority within each town to select the minister and hence the religious denomination for their town. This continued beyond the ratification of the first amendment.
Disestablishment came to Connecticut in 1818. Massachusetts was the last state to disestablish the practice of taxing people for the support of "public Protestant teachers of piety, religion, and morality." ....42 years after the first amendment was ratified. All states had religious tests for office and blasphemy laws which were outlawed by the fourteenth amendment.
South Carolina's Constitution of 1778 declared the "Christian Protestant religion" as
"the established religion of this State." That did not change with the passing of the First Amendment.
It wasn't until 1819 that the New Hampshire legislature adopted a "Toleration Bill,"which provided that "no person shall be compelled to join or support ... any congregation, church or religious society without his express consent first had and obtained," thus ending the system of compulsory support for religion."
http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent...
and those practices were found to be unconstitutional because, and this is the only point i ever tried to make in this argument..., the US was set up as a secular nation from day one.

remember the part of our constitution that no public office holder should be put to a religious test? just because people practiced unconstitutional policies in no way means they were in conflict with the way our nation was constructed.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

^WEREN'T in conflict....^

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been lied to.
not at all. there is absolutely no evidence of a global flood anywhere neat that time line. we have tons of evidence for much smaller floods from far, far before humans were ever on this puddly little rock yet not one trace of any global flood.

plus the impossibility of the whole story...just more proof that the god the abrahamic cult attempted to create is proven false...

and yet you cult freaks still believe what cannot possibly have happened... sheep, nothign but mindless sheep. hard to respect at all...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't watch cable or broadcast tv news. all internet. but i'm good....
A recent university study confirms what many have suspected; people who watch Fox News are less informed than people who don't watch the news at all.
http://www.examiner.com/article/study-finds-f...
Universities Faculties are biased...

11 California universities were surveyed in 2005

Humanities - 1153 surveyed, 600 D, 60 R...
Arts - 313 surveyed, 151 D, 20 R...
Social Science - 1039 surveyed, 529 D, 78 R...
Hard Science/Math - 1635 surveyed, 729 D, 126 R...
Medical/Nursing/Health - 498 surveyed, 233 D, 49 R...
Social Professional - 662 surveyed, 315 D, 71 R...
Engineering - 700 surveyed, 213 D, 85 R...
Business - 389 surveyed, 116 D, 15 R...
Military/Sports - 69 surveyed, 11 D, 15 R...

total
D-2960
R-590
Ds PER Rs ratio of 5.0

page 243-247

http://www.criticalreview.com/2004/pdfs/cardi...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. Folks like Carol claim to be Christians, yet she doesn't know that Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship the same God, Abraham. Or that many of the characters in the New Testament are also prominent in the Koran. Like Jesus, Joseph and Mary.
She's so ignorant she assumes all religions have different Gods. She's clueless.
Religion is the most divisive issue among humanity. Always has been the cause of more Wars and killing than anything else.
A Christian's God through the teachings of Jesus Christ's message doesn't tell us to behead people and kill innocents who are non-Christians.

Man's craving for power stood behind the name of Christianity in the past but that's not - nor ever has been - the true message. The fruits of their spirit identifies them.

But think we've talked about this enough.

Let's stick to the reasons we're on this forum and answer this question. Are you denying Obama's poll numbers are dropping dramatically?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Will Obama approve the Keystone XL? no more excuses, Environmental Safe, the question dangles will Valerie give the Green Light?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're just intolerant. Hope your intolerance is only limited to verbal abuse. But no need to discuss it any further.
nsrational.

anytime you bring up the belief of a proven false god into rational discussions i will point out how insane that is...it has no place in the modern rational world...you might as well talk about sacrificing virgins to volcanoes...
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>The great flood is widespread among many cultures seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, the Puranas, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood narrative, and in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples of Central America, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, and the Muisca people in South America.

In Hindu mythology, texts such as the Satapatha Brahmana mention the puranic story of a great flood where the Matsya Avatar of Vishnu warns the first man, Manu, of the impending flood, and also advises him to build a giant boat.

FYI, you are not allowed to refer to any information that may call into question the position they have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not using your "forks_make_us_fat" name today?? LOL
Still being equally ignorant, regadless of which name you choose..........
You fool...

are you RealTime? I posted to RealTime?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just stating the facts. why is it you always cry like a baby when i smack you around? are you just a child? you have the mind of a small child...
No you are not stating fact"s".

You are stating me, my, mine, I...

from your little introverted world perspective.

stop lying, liberal.

Nobody cares if you personally were impacted by Obamacare.

The rest of us live in a "country", not a liberal morons fishing shack, you narcissistic imbecile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Nutsack and RealTime are the same...

noted...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The great flood is widespread among many cultures seen in the Mesopotamian flood stories, the Puranas, Deucalion in Greek mythology, the Genesis flood narrative, and in the lore of the K'iche' and Maya peoples of Central America, the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa tribe of Native Americans in North America, and the Muisca people in South America.
so let's say there was a flood.

who's responsible for the worldwide genocide that followed? your God?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"WAXTURD" The delusional psychopathic turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
Nwaxman wrote:<quoted text>
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
NuculurNUToption is not me, you delusional moron...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 9 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 476
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 175,038
Scat Man 29 min Coonskin 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 45,861
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE