Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
986,901 - 986,920 of 1,101,486 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1073106 Feb 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so presented with the truth, you bring up race.
Many many people go to college through scholarships & loans that have nothing o do with Affirmative Action. And for you racist f*cks out there,even black people.
Barack Obama is way way way smarter than you.
No, he's not. I know what's right for this country. EVERYTHING he's attempted has FAILED. That doesn't indicate, to me, he's smart, at all.(enter, Bush)

Columbia? He was average or below, all through school. He was lazy and drug addled. Even with scholarships, grants and loans, he could not have met the academic requirements of Columbia without Affirmative Action - augmented with a sprinkling of well placed lies.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1073107 Feb 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
DuPont,
There may be pockets of housing here or there which are on the rebound, but overall, the U.S. housing market is still in the dumps.
You don't have the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
I thought we got rid of this moron.

You've never had a clue, surprised you come back to get kicked around.

----------

Housing Recovery Seems Still on Track

The housing market, one of the main drivers of the economic recovery, continues to gain strength despite the drag of rising mortgage rates and other economic headwinds, but some analysts are worried that it may slow in the months ahead.

For now, though, builders are building, sellers are selling and mortgage lenders are less nervous about extending credit to buyers.

The heady price increases in the first half of the year slowed a bit in July, according to data released on Tuesday.

But in the face of pent-up demand and emboldened consumers, home values were still heading upward at a healthy pace, rising 12.4 percent from July 2012 to July 2013, according to the Standard & Poor’s Case/Shiller home price index, which tracks sales in 20 cities.

A separate index of mortgages backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac showed an 8.8 percent gain in prices over the same time period.

Two national homebuilders, Lennar and KB Home, reported significant revenue growth and profits in the third quarter. Lennar said its third-quarter earnings rose 39 percent over the third quarter of last year, and KB said its profit had increased sevenfold.

“We still have a lot of young people that are going to start moving out and forming households and we’re going to have to find housing for them,” said Patrick Newport, the chief United States economist for IHS Global Insight.“There are shortages of homes just about everywhere.”

----------

So who doesn't know what they're talking about?? ROFLMAO

You really should stay away, bedpanman. All you do is prove how ignorant you are.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1073108 Feb 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you allow the government to decide how best to spend YOUR money, you've surrendered. With O-care, they have effectively taken control of every aspect of your life. Maybe you're willing to trade self-determination for a monthly stipend and third-rate health care, but I'm not.
The ACA only says you have to have decent health insurance or pay a fee.

You can buy it where ever you want.

So you didn't have health insurance before the ACA?

Location hidden

#1073109 Feb 2, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1073110 Feb 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how in the world has the ACA taken control of every aspect of anyone's life? it hasn't affected mine one teensy bit.
Well, if you were a shut in listening to Fox 24/7; you would feel that way. These people are so brainwashed they don't even know it. Dittohead.
You'll see it everyday; the minute someone posts something, they all post the same thing like good little parrots.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1073111 Feb 2, 2014
I meant that they are Dittoheads!! Sorry.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1073112 Feb 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I should have used the term guarantee, People are paid in various ways__salary, per hour, per job, commission, salary plus bonus etc etc. etc.
All that really matters is the total amount one earns.
I knew a fellow who waited banquet tables at Disney and Convention Center events and also had an Amway business. He's was earning over $80K during late 70's and living at Bay Hill.
you are wrong again, pal....an hourly wage is not a salary......

and if the minimum wage is increased, many of the working welfare cases will cut back their hours so that they can remain on welfare......

just as those earning $94,200 per year will refuse raises so that they can remain on ObamaKKKare welfare....

Location hidden

#1073113 Feb 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
DailyKos?
You're a stranger to reality also relying on left wing sources to feed your delusions, and to post your moronic propaganda, idiot.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"Does anyone know whatever happened to the slut Fluker?
She kind of went the way of the Democrats:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1073114 Feb 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting to note that the Jesse Sharpton's and the Magic Negro's have absolutely no shame level that will shut them up.
Jesse baby was caught funneling money to his L.A. love child momma and it doesn't shut him up. His son and daughter-in-law go to prison for theft and it doesn't shut him up. Jesse baby is caught telling racist jokes and it doesn't shut him up.
Al Sharpton has been repeatedly caught fomenting racist activities, lying his blackazz off and he still plods along hurting people for money.
The Magic Negro blatantly lies repeatedly about Obamacare, his past and his true political bent and shows no shame whatsoever.
"You can't keep a good man down" has been perverted into "You can't keep a racist pig down".
Both sides have their fair share of personal scandals. We just can't point to the ones on one side to make them right on the other.

Location hidden

#1073115 Feb 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, kettle...
You're a stranger to reality also relying on left wing sources to feed your delusions.
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece!
Can I call you my little Greeker?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1073116 Feb 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how in the world has the ACA taken control of every aspect of anyone's life? it hasn't affected mine one teensy bit.
Use your brai...... Never mind. In the name of HEALTH, Obamacare can dictate everything from the car you drive to the shoes you wear. Think abou....... never mind.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1073117 Feb 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you've spent hours claiming the States can have laws that contradict the US Constitution, here is a lesson in who's really in charge, you simple minded moron!!
----------
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/supremacy_clau...
SUPREMACY CLAUSE
Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
""ARTICLE VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.
----------
Paragraph 2./ This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
----------
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
----------
the Constitution is supreme over any and all laws and treaties passed by the States.
End of story. End of dumb white racist.
I wonder if you're equally proud of your abject ignorance.
ahhh...but apparently, there was this super-secret deal with the first congress and the states, or colonies, or perhaps the king of england...not sure which one started our nation, i guess...

it's hard to make shit up that is as funny as the what some of these whackos post here in all seriousness...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1073118 Feb 2, 2014
Homer wrote:
Can we stop talking about the Seattle defense already.
"Seattle's defense sits atop the mediocrity that are NFL defenses nowadays" - Homer
"They aint no 85 Bears" - Homer
"Or 86 Giants" - Homer
does anybody really care which team wins...except those who live in Denver or Seattle.....

Super Bowl is a touch football game, a non-event, except as an excuse to have a party.....

Location hidden

#1073119 Feb 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily scores a lot.
It pays for her vodka.
"I drink urine samples as Lemonade." -----shinningelectr0n

----------

Lie of the year??

That’s easy!!

“Waxman only posts as Waxman”

Except when he’s being “Shinytinfoilhat’!!
HAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1073120 Feb 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said before, I'm a heathen. Not at all religious. But I realize millions of people are. I respect their beliefs and sympathize with their concerns. Any conservative candidate that dismisses them or openly criticizes them, is committing political suicide. It's a large segment of the population that can't be ignored, especially out of political correctness.
in order to win, a conservative candidate needs to be skillful enough to acknowledge these people and then avoid the subject as much as possible.....

both Reagan and Bush were very good at this, neither identified as anti-abortion crusaders....

an overtly religious candidate like Santorum or Huckabee is dead at the starting line....

St. Croix valley

#1073121 Feb 2, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you were a shut in listening to Fox 24/7; you would feel that way. These people are so brainwashed they don't even know it. Dittohead.
You'll see it everyday; the minute someone posts something, they all post the same thing like good little parrots.
it is funny to see the current talking points come across the blogosphere...

i see it on topix and other sites, the exact same words parroted by people who aren't smart enough to tie their own shoes and some of them even claim it was their words....

St. Croix valley

#1073122 Feb 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your brai...... Never mind. In the name of HEALTH, Obamacare can dictate everything from the car you drive to the shoes you wear. Think abou....... never mind.
e the gov't has absolutely nothing to do with my healthcare! that is between me, my doctors and the private insurance companies i purchase my insurance through.

you can't even think straight anymore, can you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1073123 Feb 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already a two- tiered class system: Legal American Citizens and Illegal Mexican Moochers.
I have class, they don't.
How's Robert Parker doing there, eh, Mr. Clueless?
medical care is rapidly becoming a two-tier class system......

Galt has a friend who recently needed to be transferred from one hospital to another for a critical procedure....the choices were a quality private hospital and a crummy county medical center.....the choice was made based on his insurance, not on the quality of the facility.......

fortunately for him, he had real insurance, not ObamaKKKare or Medicaid....

Location hidden

#1073124 Feb 2, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of out there misinterpreting the mission and message of Jesus Christ.
In his words, "Peace, be still."
You don't have to believe God really does love you. But is it okay if I do?
The entire Jesus story was lifted directly from the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Christianity 'borrowed' everything from earlier religions.

Son of God, Virgin birth, 12 disciples, resurrection, the whole myth is a copy of the Egyptian God Osiris.

----------

Egyptian Mythology was set out in the Book of the Dead, written in 1280 BCE. It documents one of their gods, Horus.

Horus:
-was the son of god Osiris
-born to a virgin mother
-baptised in a river by Anup the Baptiser (who was later beheaded)
-Horus was tempted in a desert when he was alone
-he healed the sick, the blind
-he cast out demons
-he walked on water
-he raised a man from the dead named Asar. Asar perfectly translates to Lazarus
-he had 12 disciples
-Horus was crucified
-after 3 days two women announced his resurrection
-HE WAS THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY

Sound familiar?
You believe the story of Jesus, why don't you believe the story of Horus who was documented 1300 years before Jesus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1073125 Feb 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>e the gov't has absolutely nothing to do with my healthcare! that is between me, my doctors and the private insurance companies i purchase my insurance through.
you can't even think straight anymore, can you?
if the left has its way, you will not have that option for long....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 97,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,092
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min KiMare 49,504
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min andet1987 577
Word (Dec '08) 31 min andet1987 4,666
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 32 min andet1987 1,262
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min wojar 177,528
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago