Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1072920 Feb 1, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard if Charlie is talking about the Medicaid expansion; that will be how he will win; although Scott did change his mind and was ready to do it but the R legislature blocked it.
Lots of things happen in an election year for sure. What is the wide margin? I thought I read 8%?
He also should restore felons rights to vote and move to end mandatory sentencing for drug crimes. It's enough of this prison state.
More felons voting means more people voting for your candidates; talk about sick.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1072921 Feb 1, 2014
February 1, 2014, ABC News:

Another psycho republican:

"An upstate New York man who police say appeared to be fixated on Barbara Bush has been charged with threatening her father, former President George W. Bush, after he was found in Manhattan, heavily armed in his car, according to a federal criminal complaint.

Benjamin Smith allegedly yelled "Bush will get his," after he was arrested Friday in midtown Manhattan, where he was found in his car with a rifle, machete, gasoline and two boxes of ammonization (sic), according to the complaint."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-arrested-alleged...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1072922 Feb 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pell Grants are a scam available only to the poor while driving up the cost of college for the middle class...just another way that Obama screws the middle class.....
LOL. In your warped mind, anything that helps the poor advance in society screws the middle class. You are such a frightened little martyr.

News Flash: You can complain all you want and expect people to feel sorry for you but in reality, no one cares.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1072923 Feb 1, 2014
WARNING!!

The One Ring Scam: Missed calls could Cost you

Returning a missed call from an unknown number might be tempting, but it could cost you.

Officials are saying there is a new scam that is affecting cell phone users in East Texas and all across the country...

http://www.kltv.com/story/24543509/scam-misse...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1072924 Feb 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're setting the bar too low Lily. Woodtick57 has no respect for progressives or anything they believe in. His only point of reference is marginalizing the fanatic right wing extreme of the Republican party. He realizes these morons are destroying the political tool he needs to protect his wealth. He's condescending, arrogant and self-serving.
This is a classic example of sleeping with dogs and then later complaining about waking up with fleas.
i respect anyone that can make rational argument on any issue...

do you feel entitled to some of my wealth for some reason? what would that reason be?

St. Croix valley

#1072925 Feb 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Crusade? Christians are pissed. They are particularly pissed at the government singling them out for, what appears to be, intentional belittlement and humiliation. If 'whomever' doesn't specifically address their concerns, a lot of potential votes will be lost. I don't think we can win unless all those issues are front and center. Something for everyone.
keep your religious cult in yor tax subsidized church, mosque or temple where it belongs...
when you play in the real world, your mythical cult plays no part, you have to play by real world rules then...

St. Croix valley

#1072926 Feb 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the top 10%, they pay their fair share.
by not paying anything in income tax? by getting subsidies? really? and the top 10% pays the bulk of the taxes in this nation..

your idea of fair share seems to be others paying your way for you....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1072927 Feb 1, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FOX Sports is OK as is local FOX, such as myfoxorlando.com which broke the Trayvon Martin story and which never let up on the Anthony's as they lied to all the other media outlets.
FOX Nation and FOX online is a different story however__it's content belongs to Roger Ailes, a true scumbag pos and then of course his bosses the Murdoch's of tabloid and wiretapping fame.
"When you lay down with dogs you wake up with Steve Doocy."
"realslime"
When you wake from a nightmare you were dreaming you were in bed with rachael madcow.
Peace
KMA
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1072928 Feb 1, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> More felons voting means more people voting for your candidates; talk about sick.
Glad you Obamabots liked it. LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1072929 Feb 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i respect anyone that can make rational argument on any issue...
do you feel entitled to some of my wealth for some reason? what would that reason be?
If you're not willing to pay your fair share of taxes why do you feel entitled to use my roads?
My property taxes pay for schools, why do you feel entitled to send your children to my schools?
My property taxes pay for police protection of your house. You're welcome.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1072930 Feb 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me how tall, "bad ass" and how much you weigh musclehead. I was laughing my ass off the first time.
Yeah, you got me. I just said I was 6 foot 4 because I figured that was Shaq's height and I knew you would be scared of me because of that...

220 pounds is also like some kind of sumo for a guy that is 6 foot 4, so I just made up that number too...

Are you guys so scared of right wing reprisal that you pretend we are all dumb, short and weak like yourselves?

Maybe you faggots should stop watching GLEE and hit the bench once and while so we don't flick you to death.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1072931 Feb 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're setting the bar too low Lily. Woodtick57 has no respect for progressives or anything they believe in. His only point of reference is marginalizing the fanatic right wing extreme of the Republican party. He realizes these morons are destroying the political tool he needs to protect his wealth. He's condescending, arrogant and self-serving.
This is a classic example of sleeping with dogs and then later complaining about waking up with fleas.
See Woodtick? If you aren't a left wing wacko you are still the enemy of the left no matter how moderate you are.

By attacking other right wingers you are only making sure the left gets more power. You are a useful idiot to them.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1072932 Feb 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>keep your religious cult in yor tax subsidized church, mosque or temple where it belongs...
when you play in the real world, your mythical cult plays no part, you have to play by real world rules then...
You apparently don't understand that the US was not founded as a secular country.

No wonder you are so wrong about everything.

St. Croix valley

#1072933 Feb 1, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
See Woodtick? If you aren't a left wing wacko you are still the enemy of the left no matter how moderate you are.
By attacking other right wingers you are only making sure the left gets more power. You are a useful idiot to them.
the far left and the far right are really not that different from each other...not really that different at all.

fortunately it is the sane people tah actually make this world tick...(intended...)

St. Croix valley

#1072934 Feb 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not willing to pay your fair share of taxes why do you feel entitled to use my roads?
My property taxes pay for schools, why do you feel entitled to send your children to my schools?
My property taxes pay for police protection of your house. You're welcome.
i do pay my fair share and really more...or at least i used to when i made a lot of money...

again, everyone gets the exact same amount of gov't, the fair share would really be our govt cost divided by adults. but you wouldn't even come close to being able to cover your cost...

fortunately, we have a very progressive tax system in the US. we do that as it works and gives us a viable tax base.

you can send me your welcome card anytime for paying your way for you...and your kids.

St. Croix valley

#1072935 Feb 1, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't understand that the US was not founded as a secular country.
No wonder you are so wrong about everything.
yes, in fact ti was founded as a secular nation. what the hell are you talking about? the very first amendment to our constitution protects that..
facts are fun!

Location hidden

#1072936 Feb 1, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you got me. I just said I was 6 foot 4 because I figured that was Shaq's height and I knew you would be scared of me because of that...
220 pounds is also like some kind of sumo for a guy that is 6 foot 4, so I just made up that number too...
Are you guys so scared of right wing reprisal that you pretend we are all dumb, short and weak like yourselves?
Maybe you faggots should stop watching GLEE and hit the bench once and while so we don't flick you to death.
First of all I'm bigger than you. I'm a Golden Gloves finalist, D1 college heavyweight boxing champ and have been in and won more fights than you've even seen. There's more but no one here but you cares about this irrelevant chest beating. And unless you're tougher than a 9mm who do you believe is scared by your bench press skills?
Take your nose out of the mirror and put it in a book, moron.
michael wittman

Portland, OR

#1072937 Feb 1, 2014
if you like your Obama you can keep your Obama

Location hidden

#1072938 Feb 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i do pay my fair share and really more...or at least i used to when i made a lot of money...
again, everyone gets the exact same amount of gov't, the fair share would really be our govt cost divided by adults. but you wouldn't even come close to being able to cover your cost...
fortunately, we have a very progressive tax system in the US. we do that as it works and gives us a viable tax base.
you can send me your welcome card anytime for paying your way for you...and your kids.
You've suggested you "earned" your wealth by running a business. Did you teach your employees how to read, write or any of the other job skills you benefited from?
They learned those things in schools my property taxes paid for.

St. Croix valley

#1072939 Feb 1, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I'm bigger than you. I'm a Golden Gloves finalist, D1 college heavyweight boxing champ and have been in and won more fights than you've even seen. There's more but no one here but you cares about this irrelevant chest beating. And unless you're tougher than a 9mm who do you believe is scared by your bench press skills?
Take your nose out of the mirror and put it in a book, moron.
good advice...still waiting for that rational argument from you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 41 min andet1987 4,719
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,072
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,232
Amy 9-18 2 hr PEllen 36
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 2 hr Anonymous5 22
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search