Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071377 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really complaining. Prefer trying to shine a light in the darkness.
Feeling tired presently so time to say goodnight.
But thanks for the compliment anyway.
you're welcome.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071378 Jan 29, 2014
One more thing. We should all expect the worst and hope for the best.

We're all in the same boat whether on the starboard side or port side.

It also wouldn't hurt if we lived by GHW Bush's words and tried to be "a kinder, gentler nation" even in the midst of so much uncertainty and so many unknowns. It might come in handy as we face them together.

Hope I've been wrong the past five years. But don't think so.

Night.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1071379 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the video of Bill Clinton saying the Democrats were wrong to resist the GOP reining in Fannie and Freddie?
I can find it real quick. Since you're going to be hanging around a while.
Wouldn't matter Topix libs heads are packed so full of liberal propaganda and lies there's no room for any truth. Dems own the mortgage crisis lock, stock and barrel.

No coerced subprime loans, no crisis.

Old slick Willie, a total degenerate and woman abuser, but he was pragmatic about being president. Unlike the incompetent ideologue and boob Barry

“you know i know”

denver

#1071380 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nuc, posted the University of California Berkley study about the widening income gap over the past five years under this administration at least twice already. Pretty sure I posted it one time just for your benefit. But you might have been on a potty break.
I posted it sometime between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. today. Shouldn't take too long to find it.
Goodnight.
Barry's been berry, berry good to the rich, not so good to anyone else.

Real unemployment rate is still too high for the Fed
MarketWatch &#8206;- by Rex Nutting &#8206;- 16 hours ago
The Federal Reserve won't raise interest rates as long as the real unemployment rate remains near 15%, writes Rex Nutting. About 24 million ...

libs are so gullible, I should sell them all a very famous bridge..........tell them it's a time share..........

“you know i know”

denver

#1071381 Jan 29, 2014
Barry blowhard:

Al quiada is on the run

http://news.yahoo.com/intel-chief-al-qaida-wa...

Intel chief: al-Qaida wants to attack US

"WASHINGTON (AP)— The Syrian militant group tied to al-Qaida, the al-Nusra Front, wants to attack the United States and is training a growing cadre of fighters from Europe, the Mideast and even the U.S., the top U.S. intelligence official told Congress on Wednesday.

Related Stories

Clapper says Syrian al-Qaida wants to attack US Associated Press
U.S. spy chiefs say number of foreign militants in Syria rises Reuters
Al-Qaida chief: Syria rebels must end infighting Associated Press
Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy Associated Press
Rising terror threat from Syria, Africa: US spy chief AFP
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told the Senate Intelligence Committee that such al-Qaida groups in Syria have started training camps "to train people to go back to their countries" — one of the newest threats emerging in the past year to U.S. security. He said "al-Nusra Front, to name one .... does have aspirations for attacks on the homeland." Clapper didn't elaborate or offer any evidence of al-Nusra's desire to attack the U.S."

Maybe Osama is directing them from where ever dead muslim terrorists go

“you know i know”

denver

#1071382 Jan 29, 2014
Christ, just when you think you've seen it all:

Popular Petition Calls on McDonald's to Offer Veggie Burgers

Vegetarians are not “lovin’ it” at McDonald’s — and are hungering for some meatless protein on the menu.

A petition launched on Change.org in the last week asks the fast-food giant to give vegetarians a “meatless protein-centric option” and has already received over 80,000 signatures (and counting).

is there no end to the stupidity of liberals?

“you know i know”

denver

#1071383 Jan 29, 2014
Finally some jobs!!!!

Beretta to build new firearms plant in Tenn.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— Italian gun maker Beretta said Wednesday that Tennessee's support for gun rights was a major factor in its decision to build a manufacturing and research facility in the Nashville suburb of Gallatin.

The $45 million plant is projected to be complete this year and create 300 new jobs.

Sorry blue states, nothing for you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1071384 Jan 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Finally some jobs!!!!
Beretta to build new firearms plant in Tenn.
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)— Italian gun maker Beretta said Wednesday that Tennessee's support for gun rights was a major factor in its decision to build a manufacturing and research facility in the Nashville suburb of Gallatin.
The $45 million plant is projected to be complete this year and create 300 new jobs.
Sorry blue states, nothing for you.
Gee, Whoopee Dooo How many lives is this manufacturing company going to enrich or should I say destroy. You celebrate this, but scorn solar panels and wind farms.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071385 Jan 30, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it posted this without citation.
"Power + Prejudice"?
http://someofmybestfriendsarewhite.tumblr.com...
posted some other long winded stuff too. also without citing the origin.
genius indeed. though a perfect candidate to run in KY. i wonder if the Protestant White Nationalist Party of Kentucky will back it? i bet they can raise a ton of money.
I did cite it.

The 3 pages were all from one section that I cited on the 3rd page.

If Topix didn't change their systems to a much lower character limit then I could have gotten all of it on one page.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071387 Jan 30, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comma is misplaced, philosophical fktard.
I honestly didn't care about that post because I was just about to go to pump some more weights when I posted that.

I love how you think commas have anything to do with philosophy btw.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071388 Jan 30, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think are ideals protecting some mythical culture. Just tell us about what your white culture has to offer ? Do you ignore all those Chinese restaurants, the Italian pizza shop, and all the other good things America has gained from other cultures, like art , music the list is endless. It all came from migration and the mix that has to offer. What makes your white culture so special you are better than all of that ?
To anyone else on here you sound no better than those Islamic religious factions fighting each other in the middle east over their own interpretation of Islam. Christian vs Muslims, Muslims vs Muslims its all total BS and you are under the same spell of ignorance. You even name Liberalism a culture you want nothing to do with, WTF is wrong with this picture!
You literally didn't make any sense with this rambling, but from what I can make out of it I think this is perhaps the best teachable moment I have had all week on here.

I enjoy plenty of cultures that aren't even European without any direct influence from people who are actually tied to those cultures(i.e Japanese anime and video games), and nobody forced me to start looking into that stuff, I just took it upon myself to learn about foreign things that ultimately greatly interested me because I wanted to. Japan didn't have to invade America and the western world for people here to want to learn about Japanese culture and even its languages.

If I really wanted to be immersed in Japanese culture I would go Japan, I wouldn't go to a Japanese restaurant and cheat that experience. Anybody can cook and serve Japanese food, so America gains nothing directly from importing Japanese people. Unless America wants to literally become New Japan then Japan will never be reflected in America in any way other than in the liberal imagination.

The real point you all seem to missing is that non white people want to actually experience European countries the same way I might want to experience Japan one day, and multiculturalism is ruining that opportunity for them one mosque and swarthy immigrant at a time. With this idiotic notion that white people shouldn't run their own countries the entire legacy of Europe is vanishing day by day along with any distinguishable cultures that these countries used to constantly emit only a few decades ago. There won't be any Italian pizza places because Italy as we knew it will no longer exist. French pastries will cease to have any cultural significance to France once French pastry chefs are nonexistent in the Paris bakeries.

Violence between different ethnic, racial or religious groups is almost always caused by the constant clashing of these groups due to living in the same area that each group is constantly trying to control for themselves. Global segregation prevents hate crimes and "institutional racism", while "diversity" and multiculturalism creates and encourages constant conflict and strife, it is not hard to see why I am a white nationalist and reject multiculturalism.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071389 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it even matter? If D'Souza was a liberal, it sure wouldn't.
HEY STUPID! John Edwards was a liberal and he was indicted and tried by The Obama DOJ. The jury concluded that the only thing he was guilty of is being a two timing douche bag which isn't against the law. If it was several Republicans like Newt Gingrich, David Vitter and John Ensign would be in trouble.
Dinesh is the genius who didn't seem to realize that you have to get a divorce from one wife before you get engaged to another woman who in his case was also already married. So I guess he was a two timing douche bag too except that he's a so called "conservative" so you'll give him a pass on that.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071390 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no doubt whatsoever that Ghost in the Darkness would have a problem with a conservative black man like Alan West sitting in the Oval Office.
And there'd be absolutely no racism on his part because West's skin color is the right one.
It's becoming more and more difficult to suffer fools.
Allen West would never make it to the White House dimwit. He's a psychopath was drummed out of the Army for violating articles 128 and 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice which prohibit torture of enemy prisoners. In this case the guy, Yahya Jhrodi Hamoody wasn't even an enemy combatant; he was an Iraqi police officer. West even boasted that he'd do the same thing again even though Hamoody was innocent and no information was ever obtained from him.
He's also said "he's heard" up to 80 U.S. House Democrats are Communist Party members, but wouldn't name names. Shades of "Tailgunner" Joe McCarthy!
But what the heck, like you, he's an anti Muslim bigot and anti Obama nut job.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071391 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How horrid! A conservative had an extramarital affair.
Are you seriously kidding me?
Let's just see what happens to D'Souza or how far the liberal media will go to demonize him.
They hardly gave Edwards' numerous political and moral sins a glance. All six of his felony charges mysteriously didn't stick or disappeared in a puff of smoke...poof.
Now let's see if D'Souza is crucified, tarred and feathered or burned alive.
Wrong again you damned liar! The Edwards trial dominated the news. I don't think the D'Souza affair is going to garner much airtime or space in the papers because he's just another right wing crackpot that only delusional fools like you take seriously.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071392 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How horrid! A conservative had an extramarital affair.
Are you seriously kidding me?
Let's just see what happens to D'Souza or how far the liberal media will go to demonize him.
They hardly gave Edwards' numerous political and moral sins a glance. All six of his felony charges mysteriously didn't stick or disappeared in a puff of smoke...poof.
Now let's see if D'Souza is crucified, tarred and feathered or burned alive.
Edwards was acquitted on one charge by a jury who were split on the rest of the charges. The DOJ didn't think that they could present any evidence that would bring a jury to a different conclusion. Rehashing them without any certainty of a guilty verdict would have been a waste of time and tax dollars.
You're an idiot Carol!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071393 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan West was a war hero and any black conservative is the biggest threat to your liberal power hungry party.
Obama won the Illinois Senate unopposed twice and the US Senate once. But you probably have no idea why do you?
All three of Obama's opponents were accused of being involved in some personal scandal or, in one case, suspicious political manipulation orchestrated by Axelrod in the media to the point where all three dropped out.
Sure is a pretty big coincidence, huh? Winning unopposed three times in a row because of alleged swirling scandals involving three different opponents?
What are the odds of that ever happening to any politician?
Allen West was in no way a war hero you clueless twit! He was drummed out of the Army in disgrace for torturing an innocent Iraqi policeman who he claimed was being "uncooperative". This psychopath was never a threat to anyone politically.
The rest of your post is delusional garbage that's already been debunked. You're an idiot Carol!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071394 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to stop right there. Didn't even read the rest of your rather lengthy post and expert spinning.
You are one mixed up liberal if you have the gall to bring up character after defending Clinton.
Why wasn't Edwards found guilty of anything? What he did was clearly illegal - not to mention immoral.
So please spare me the hypocrisy. Don't know how much more I can stand.
Edwards was acquitted by a jury you lamebrain! What he did was immoral but that's not against the law STUPID!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071395 Jan 30, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Those tea baggers in the house should be shot for treason.
Let's not play the right wing game dem
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1071396 Jan 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be natural to assume Subway is doing this out of political preference but, knowing how the Magic Negro likes to reward his friends and punish his enemies, this could be the result of an extortion.
Maybe, for example, Subway's married CEO was caught by Access Hollywood having sex with Larry Sinclair in the back of a Sandwich Delivery Truck.
When the screw turns, somebody hurts.
Of course you have something to back this up? Of course you don't you're pulling it out of your anal orifice like everything you post.
You're an idiot!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071397 Jan 30, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not play the right wing game dem
How childish.

Hey STUPID! Here's a news flash fer ya!

Record-low ratings for Obama's State of the Union address

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/r...

You are a liar and an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar is a homo 182,302
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 9 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 26 min reality is a crutch 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 3 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]