Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071069 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
No, I Haven’t “Changed My Mind” About Whiteness and Racism: Responding to Nazi Web Trolls
First, they tried e-mail threats. When that didn’t work, one of their number called me at home. Still no luck, and so a few years later they decided to visit the neighborhood where my family and I lived and pass out thinly veiled death threats and fliers. When that too failed to put a dent in my writing, speaking, and educational work, they organized protests at two of my speeches this fall.
Time after time, attempts to intimidate me have failed miserably, and so now, the white nationalists and supremacists who see it as their job to attack any of us who combat their ignorance and hatred, have switched gears. Now, they have decided to switch to disinformation tactics, intended to discredit antiracists in the eyes of a public they hope will be gullible enough to believe whatever it is they say about us.
To wit, today, a website operated by white nationalists (but which fronts as a site focused on Diversity, and which gives no clear indication of its political slant on the homepage), published an article claiming that I had announced that I had “changed my mind” about racism, and was now embracing their white supremacist worldview, anti-immigrant nativism, and other aspects of their toxic and bigoted agenda. Written up as a news story, the blog post said I had made this announcement at a speech, in which my newfound embrace of white racism was met with the “hisses and boos” of my “former supporters,” and that police were needed to protect me from the mob afterward. Though a nice job of creative writing, and although it would have even been amusing had it been labeled as parody, the fact is, the neo-Nazis in question were seeking to pass it off as entirely real.
Two points here:
1) It is bogus. I have not changed my mind on matters of race, nor will I. I reject white nationalism, white supremacy, and indeed, the very concept of “the white race,” which I see as a scientific and cultural fiction, created by people of various European descents, so as to subjugate non-European/non-white peoples. The very concept deserves eradication. Note, I said the concept of whiteness deserves eradication, not the people currently called white. And;
2) Because this piece was not labeled as a parody, and because its author’s intent was obviously to discredit me professionally by making people think this “change of heart” was real — and that I was now endorsing white supremacy — it is legally actionable as libel. Libel laws allow a lot of leeway for skewering public figures, but not when fake words are put in their mouths, and suggested as being real. Had it been labeled parody or snark, they could pretty much say whatever they wanted, within reason, and not violate libel laws. But they did not do this. As such, I will begin legal proceedings against them, in the aftermath of the holidays.
I will not link to the piece here, nor mention the site’s name. They want me to do that so as to boost their pathetic traffic, I’m sure, but it isn’t going to happen. Just make note that if you hear something about me now rejecting my lifelong antiracism in favor of some retrograde white racist bullshit, it is indeed bullshit. And soon, it will be bullshit that costs its authors whatever pathetic financial resources they have managed to muster up…
http://www.timwise.org/2013/12/no-i-havent-ch...
Where is the libel and slander charges against this guy?

You see Tim actually likes black supremacist nutjobs, but once they have used him enough to accomplish their goals they will drop him like the sack of dog shit he always has been..
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071070 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That fkr is a sockpuppet.
Have you been following along with the Dozier School (Florida Boys School) case in Marianna Florida? Researchers from USF have unearthed 55 burials which is 24 more than officially recorded. There could be more for the black boys were housed separately from the whites until 1980 and the exhumations, so far, have been near the so called Whitehouse.
That place operated until 2011 but the horror stories are being told by guys around my age who were sent there for reasons big and small__truancy for instance and runaways.
Hmmmph__the good old days weren't all that good for kids eh?
Yes I have and am absolutely sickened by it. It doesn't seem possible in this day and age, but I fear a lot of this child abuse and murder occurred in many institutions of its' kind across the country. Horrible, just horrible that those kids were just thrown away and no one gave a damn about them or gave their families answers. They told them they ran away!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071071 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Wise is a punk ass who is scared to death of debating me.
Funny how the little worm never talks about "libel" or slander when he appears on a black supremacist talk show where he is repeatedly called a white supremacist all the while he kisses Francis Cress Welsing's ass...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h8lBhLW4uH0XX
pfffttttt! debating you? you must be in the nuthouse, senator!!! bwwwaaahahaaaaa!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071072 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that I and my source have destroyed the entire foundation of CRT?
It doesn't matter if Tim Wise or Peggy McIntosh or Jane Elliot or Deborah spout off that crap, it is all the same shit that I have refuted and debunked numerous times. I am not a spaz like you, so I have no problem knocking these "anti-racist" crooks and hypocrites off their pedestal routinely.
As for saying the "N word", I could say it whenever and wherever if I ever found a practical use for it.
Right Jefro, like in your padded cell! bwaaahaaahaaaa. idiot, get lost.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1071073 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Power + Prejudice"?
"If that’s what racism means, then I don’t care about racism. I think it’s okay for white people to have power in our own countries.
Don’t expect white people to care about racism if white victims are excluded from it. What’s in it for us? White people have a point of view. White people have interests and aspirations. We have the right to look out for ourselves first. And you’re suggesting that white people should abandon all self-interest and focus exclusively on helping blacks.
Aren't you forgetting something, the Indians were here before the whites. Do you think they were happy about you taking over their land ? You are also forgetting the other forced immigration that brought black people into the US in the first place. It was called slaves!
It was the white people that created their own problem in the first place and now you whine about it. LOL But quite happy to own African Americans when they punch well above their weight at Olympic competition and all American sports.

It just shows how ignorant you rednecks have become, totally unaware of what is happening in the world historical or otherwise outside a 50 mile radius from where you live.
Before Obama came to office we almost forgot you existed but now like zombies rising from the grave on the first full moon of Obama being in office. You're the reason the Republican party is in self destruct mode.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071074 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More funny chit babe__you're on a roll too. When did "W" see the impending housing crisis looming?
And how would reigning in Fannie and Freddie have prevented it?
You haven't a clue on this subject either.
Carol fails to mention that Bush was still President in 2007-08.

So he would veto any legislation the Democrats sent him.

Yet Carol is too stupid to have figured this out.

She makes it like the Democrats had free reign.

Where's the legislation she speaks of??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
P N A

Palm Coast, FL

#1071075 Jan 29, 2014
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>.. seems a lot brighter then the wax sock ...NuculurNUTsurpriZipper
Senate hears Nusra Front has 'aspirations for attacks on the homeland' amid concern over civil war's terrorism implications
US intelligence chiefs Senate From left: National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen, director of national intelligence James Clapper, and CIA director John Brennan. Photograph: Alex Wong/Getty Images
Intelligence officials have claimed that a faction linked to al-Qaida in Syria has a desire to launch a domestic attack on the US, an assertion that underscored the growing importance of the Syrian civil war to global terrorism.
The Nusra Front, one of the jihadist factions in Syria that aligns itself with al-Qaida,“does have aspirations for attacks on the homeland”, James Clapper, the US director of national intelligence, told the Senate intelligence committee on Wednesday.
Clapper pointed to the deterioration of Syria during three years of violence – a situation he compared to the federally administered tribal areas (FATA) in Pakistan that became a haven after the 2001 US invasion of Afghanistan for the core leadership of al-Qaida.
“What’s going on there, may be in some respects a new FATA force ... and the attraction of these foreign fighters is very, very worrisome,” Clapper said.
Clapper did not discuss the capabilities of the Nusra Front, which pledged loyalty to al-Qaida in April, nor another al-Qaida-centric organization in Syria, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, which has recently emerged as a rival to Nusra. Neither faction has yet shown interest in attacks on the US, focusing their violence on the Bashar al-Assad regime, rival Syrian rebels, and neighboring Lebanon and Iraq.
But Clapper estimated there were more than 7,000 foreigners fighting in the Syrian carnage, coming from 50 countries,“many of them from Europe and the Mideast”. Clapper stopped short of warning that Americans were a significant component of Syrian jihadist groups, the subject of considerable speculation as Syria’s civil war has dragged on.
Clapper said approximately 26,000 Syrian combatants could be classified as “extremists”, out of an estimated 75,000 to 110,000 armed opponents of Assad. An anonymous Israeli intelligence officer recently estimated to the Associated Press that al-Qaida’s allies in Syria topped 30,000.
US intelligence had picked up indications of “training complexes” within Syria, Clapper said,“to train people to go back to their countries and conduct terrorist acts, so this is a huge concern”.
Yet Clapper, in his prepared testimony for the committee, listed cyber threats and counter-intelligence before focusing on terrorism. Among those threats were leaks from “trusted insiders with the intent to do harm”, an apparent reference to former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, whom Clapper excoriated during the hearing.
God Bless America
Are you Patrick or Angela today? Or are you still just Patrick dressed in Angela's seedy frock wearing Lily's dirty old slingbacks again?

Location hidden

#1071076 Jan 29, 2014
We warned you idiots about climate change.

It's happening.

The people in Atlanta and the rest of the South are learning.

Now the idiots are all blaming their Repugnant Governors!!
P N A

Palm Coast, FL

#1071077 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Lily, once again, reaches orgasm over the race card
It's probably her vodka.

Location hidden

#1071078 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that I and my source have destroyed the entire foundation of CRT?
It doesn't matter if Tim Wise or Peggy McIntosh or Jane Elliot or Deborah spout off that crap, it is all the same shit that I have refuted and debunked numerous times. I am not a spaz like you, so I have no problem knocking these "anti-racist" crooks and hypocrites off their pedestal routinely.
As for saying the "N word", I could say it whenever and wherever if I ever found a practical use for it.
You can't even reset a password, moron.

Much less debunk anything, you old fraud.

Tell us about all white diversity again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You like getting kicked to the curb, don't you?? Satisfies your masochistic needs.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071079 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
debunked? opinions won't debunk anything. if you think that's analytical thinking you really are loopy. but hey, if you want to show me where there's some academia that support what you say is debunking than i'll be more than happy to take a look.

and i went to the site where i found that screed you put up that's called violence against whites, but my anti virus software said no way. but hey....

Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazis-cant-do-...

Location hidden

#1071080 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
"I and my source" LOL

Can you not understand that everyone here is laughing their asses off at your stupidity, Senator??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071081 Jan 29, 2014
There's a lot of good, funny stuff in the "Daily Show" segment above about the recent fast food protests, McDonald's as a welfare queen and more.

But what we'd really like you to focus on is the following exchange (at around 4:15) between correspondent Samantha Bee and Peter Schiff, the extremely conservative CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, who FREAKING HATES the minimum wage:

Schiff: "If we eliminated the minimum wage law then individuals would be free to accept jobs at whatever pay they're able to get."

Bee: "Paint me a picture of a person whose work would be worth $2 an hour."

Schiff: "You know somebody who might be? Maybe somebody who is, uh, you know, what's the politically correct word? Uh, you know, uh, for, uh, you know, mentally retarded?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/the-...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071082 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
We warned you idiots about climate change.
It's happening.
The people in Atlanta and the rest of the South are learning.
Now the idiots are all blaming their Repugnant Governors!!
a close friend just moved back to Florida last weekend; perfect timing; it's a nightmare in Atlanta!

Location hidden

#1071083 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and since you repeatedly show how below average you are intellectually, your score would be what?
you have clearly shown you cannot divide by three.
it's fun watching you humiliate yourself with your own ignorance...
Watch it, fella!!

He'll show you again how .29 is 'fully one-third' and other such nonsense!!

But Whatever is not here to agree with him this time!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071084 Jan 29, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you forgetting something, the Indians were here before the whites. Do you think they were happy about you taking over their land ? You are also forgetting the other forced immigration that brought black people into the US in the first place. It was called slaves!
It was the white people that created their own problem in the first place and now you whine about it. LOL But quite happy to own African Americans when they punch well above their weight at Olympic competition and all American sports.
It just shows how ignorant you rednecks have become, totally unaware of what is happening in the world historical or otherwise outside a 50 mile radius from where you live.
Before Obama came to office we almost forgot you existed but now like zombies rising from the grave on the first full moon of Obama being in office. You're the reason the Republican party is in self destruct mode.
Bravo!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071085 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the libel and slander charges against this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h8lBhLW4uH0XX
You see Tim actually likes black supremacist nutjobs, but once they have used him enough to accomplish their goals they will drop him like the sack of dog shit he always has been..
sounds to me like you're angry.

those with minority opinions that no one takes seriously usually are.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1071086 Jan 29, 2014
P N A wrote:
<quoted text> It's probably her vodka.
It's always Lily's vodka!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1071087 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
There's a lot of good, funny stuff in the "Daily Show" segment above about the recent fast food protests, McDonald's as a welfare queen and more.
But what we'd really like you to focus on is the following exchange (at around 4:15) between correspondent Samantha Bee and Peter Schiff, the extremely conservative CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, who FREAKING HATES the minimum wage:
Schiff: "If we eliminated the minimum wage law then individuals would be free to accept jobs at whatever pay they're able to get."
Bee: "Paint me a picture of a person whose work would be worth $2 an hour."
Schiff: "You know somebody who might be? Maybe somebody who is, uh, you know, what's the politically correct word? Uh, you know, uh, for, uh, you know, mentally retarded?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/the-...
He was probably thinking of you.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1071088 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a birther__birthers are batsht crazy scumbags who invested five years of their lives in following an ugly Russian dentist as though she were some goddess.
Were you also a Moonie? A Bircher?
Russian dentist? What the hell are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min loose cannon 185,934
Dear Abby March 24 30 min Mister Tonka 22
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min scirocco 69,319
Charter a private yacht in Chicago luxury yacht... 1 hr Steve 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,821
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,387
Abby 3-30-15 8 hr tiredofit 12
Amy 3-30-15 12 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]