Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743887 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1072287 Jan 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
*IF* that's true.......
how many house windows are there vs wind turbines?
Where did you get this data from? The top of your pigeon-crested head or from the Wind Turbine Trade Association Of Magic Negro Grade School Children?
Statistics doesn't seem to be one of your strengths, dood.
how many birds do you think are killed by turbines? my neighbor has two of them and i've seen more dead birds outside my windows than at the base of his windmills...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1072288 Jan 31, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>First up little buddy, it was not you I was referring to for I don't think you're a troll or running a half dozen sockpuppets.
Pay attention now__the poster I was referring to posts on the US politics forum on a couple of threads and then the Orlando forum for this thread. That makes no sense because this thread in also at the top of the Politics thread, so why switch back and forth?
spoken like a professional troll, pal.....

middle class voters will punish you DemoKKKrat swine for screwing them with ObamaKKKare...

the only issue that will matter in November...

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1072289 Jan 31, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most ignorant person here. Oil shale producers are producing so much, they want to lift the ban on oil exports.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/183626b2-89d3-11e3-...
Where do you get your bullshit from?
Wow. And you pretend to be an oilfield engineer????

Carol's article from where she got her statement that we have more oil than every country in the world combined talked about the Green River Formation which is oil shale.

What is it? "One of the more promising reserves of oil that hasn't been commercially exploited yet is oil shale. This is essentially oil trapped in solid form within rock."

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmenta...

Dumbwaiter, the pretend oilfield engineer thinks, oil extracted from shale formations is oil shale.

You rely need to find another profession to lie about because I keep making you look like a fool in discussion about oil.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1072290 Jan 31, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The days of bake sales etc are over; we live in a world with a lot of sick people; sick in the head people who want to poison children, put razor blades in Halloween candy etc.
How do you know who made the cakes and what they put in them? You don't. Why risk it and allow children to get sick. It is what it is. I personally wouldn't eat it either.
Why did the United States change from what it used to be, where children were safe walking around, to what it is today?
What happened in this country to create such a drastic change in society in such a short period of time?
Why do you not want to reverse those changes so the children will be safe again?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1072291 Jan 31, 2014
DBWriter loves America EXCEPT:
Hates the American President
Hates the American Congress
Hates the American Supreme Court
Hates the American Attorney General
Hates the American Secretary of State
Hates the American National Security Agency
Hates the American CIA
Hates Black Americans
Hates Hispanic Americans
Hates Muslim Americans
Hates Democrat Americans
Hates moderate Republican Americans
Hates poor Americans
Hates gay Americans
Hates any interpretation of the American Constitution except his
Hates Americans working for minimum wage, calls them worthless
Supports a revolution against the American Government
Believes America is decadent

Which of these do you deny DB, you keep running off before answering.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1072292 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Clever line! Grimms prospects are grim! Oh yeah, he's a real tough guy isnt' he? He was heard saying "all the white people get out of here" when he brandished a gun on the girlfriends ex husband; saying he's the effing fbi! He's an idiot.
Racist Lily loves the race card.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1072293 Jan 31, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>First up little buddy, it was not you I was referring to for I don't think you're a troll or running a half dozen sockpuppets.
Pay attention now__the poster I was referring to posts on the US politics forum on a couple of threads and then the Orlando forum for this thread. That makes no sense because this thread in also at the top of the Politics thread, so why switch back and forth?
Maybe the game wasn't on the politics threads.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1072294 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
The days of bake sales etc are over; we live in a world with a lot of sick people; sick in the head people who want to poison children, put razor blades in Halloween candy etc.
How do you know who made the cakes and what they put in them? You don't. Why risk it and allow children to get sick. It is what it is. I personally wouldn't eat it either.
However, if it was vodka-laced, she would drink it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1072295 Jan 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i though you just said economic stats were not to be believed?
Government stats. After all, it's obvious this administration is comprised of pathological liars.
Now, why would you think those pathological liars would lie about everything except economic stats?

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1072296 Jan 31, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Let's go over this one more time. Obviously, the lesson yesterday didn't stick.
The deficit adds to the debt. Lowering the deficit doesn't lower the debt. Let's go over your 3rd grade arithmetic again.
(debt)+(deficit)=(new debt)
5+4=9
9+3=12
Notice how a lower deficit didn't pay off the goddam debt, you moron.
And, you're blowing smoke about ObamaKare generating revenue. The truth is the government will have to bail out the insurance companies participating in the exchanges because there aren't enough healthy people buying insurance.
Because ObamaKare is a Marxist program, everyone will be intitled to health care whether they pay the premium or the lesser PENALTY.
Now, back to reality. The projected deficit just for the government's day-to-day existence will go back up to 1.5 trillion.
Dumbwaiter saw that as of Jan 1, his cable bill increased from $60 to $90 dollars a month.

He shopped around & signed up with Direct TV & the same coverage is only $70.00 a month.

Did Direct TV save money & did it lower his monthly bills?

Dumbwaiter is arguing it didn't because his monthly bills went up $10.00. But they would have gone up $30 if he did not change. So yes, the change saved him money & lowered his bills.

Dumbwaiter is just dumber than sh*t.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1072297 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
It has more to do with allergies then any thing else.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1072298 Jan 31, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just don't think things all the way through. This president made that clear last night.
But we have more oil than we can even imagine and plenty of natural gas and coal at our fingertips. We already know how they work. They just have to be tapped into.
Slimy politicians - the plaid-suited, ducktail hairdoed, carnival barking liars like the Magic Negro - are always prowling the social landfills for some "cause" to latch onto.

Algore found global warming and won a Nobel for it. Eliot Spitzer went a long, long ways fighting Wall St. corruption and prostitution - until he was found to be corrupt and engaging with prostitutes.

Green Politics is another bandwagon for the snake-bellies to climb aboard.

And it will be for the foreseeable future.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1072299 Jan 31, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If determining racial characteristics and 'special needs' were based on Chicago statistics, liberals would have us believe young blacks are genetically predisposed to quite school at an early age and turn to crime. Then they'd 'reason' that any attempt to alter that behavior is racist and discriminatory. Black students have already demanded that race be left off criminal reports and identifications.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/31/physical-de...
the failure of the education system in inner city black ghettos will never be reversed until the schools recognize the limited natural ability of much of the raw material.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1072300 Jan 31, 2014
Emeem wrote:
DBWriter loves America EXCEPT:
Hates the American President
Hates the American Congress
Hates the American Supreme Court
Hates the American Attorney General
Hates the American Secretary of State
Hates the American National Security Agency
Hates the American CIA
Hates Black Americans
Hates Hispanic Americans
Hates Muslim Americans
Hates Democrat Americans
Hates moderate Republican Americans
Hates poor Americans
Hates gay Americans
Hates any interpretation of the American Constitution except his
Hates Americans working for minimum wage, calls them worthless
Supports a revolution against the American Government
Believes America is decadent
Which of these do you deny DB, you keep running off before answering.
<cognitive dissonance>
Refer to my response posted yesterday.

By the way, I've never seen any so-called "liberal" fraud post any part of the Constitution here. I'm the only person posting text from the Cosntitution.

Since the Constitution was written so the average person can easily read and understand it, why do you think the Constitution needs interpretation?

How about you post the text from the Constitution you have a problem understanding and you need someone to interpret it for you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1072301 Jan 31, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidents on oil rigs are few and far between considering the number of storms they encounter.
And they are already there. Providing energy.
woodtick is but a voice in the landfill

Listen - if you like the sound of hungry seagulls and Front Loaders.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1072302 Jan 31, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> the Chesapeake school system bans any home made item except for lunch bags. All items brought to the school to be avalible to all must be approved by the school nurse. All items must be store bought and individually packaged.
Fascists....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072303 Jan 31, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You live with your mother and fill her basement up with junk you pretend to mix music with.
Actually, I live with your mother!

don't get mad, it's a mother joke. it's not a white thing so i know you won't get it, but trust me, i'd never do your mother.

!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1072304 Jan 31, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which adds more to the debt, a 600 billion deficit or a 550 billion dollar deficit.
Answer: a 600 billion deficit adds more
So, if the ACA reduced the deficit from 600 billion to 550 billion, then the amount of resulting debt would be:
a) More without the ACA
b) Less with the ACA.
Answer " b - less
The ACA lowers the debt.
Logic.
ObamaKKKare will increase the deficit...

or are you neglecting to count the millions of new welfare cases receiving expanded Medicaid when calculating the cost of Ob amaKKKare???...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1072305 Jan 31, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the game wasn't on the politics threads.
Or more likely he's one of the crazy ron crew__a truly damaged lot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1072306 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
maybe in your Bocajew ghetto, where the sick freaks and drug addicts live, but not in middle class America....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Julia 3,261
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,392
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Julia 2,570
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Julia 12,212
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Julia 3,807
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Julia 6,963
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Julia 1,061

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages