Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069560 Jan 27, 2014
stock market in the crapper again...

the last illusion of an economic recovery bites the dust....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069561 Jan 27, 2014
ObamaKKKare turns a family of four earning $96K into welfare bums....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069562 Jan 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you, Suzie Brownrice, The Magic Negro and Hillary Hog Thighs don't.
But not to fear. America still has caring citizens willing to stand up and fight for what's right.
You jerks can take a seat.
you guys are always overestimating your influence.

i can't wait for another election night on FOX like that last one.

it's going to be just like 2012. Fox will insist that Hillary will lose. nutjobs will follow the pied piper. Hill will win anyway. the excuse fest will follow in close order. Topix nutjobs will all change their names so no one can throw their stupid insistence back in their face. Homer will cut to the bone with droll comments. the rest of the sane folks will follow his lead. your anger will be out of control. we will all laugh the harder. and wait to do it all over again for her second term.

sounds like fun doesn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069563 Jan 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There have been plenty of attempts at manufactured homes Flacko__trailers come to mind. Trailers such as the Homette by Skyline Corp. There have been panelized, modular and even factory produced multi housing. Here in Florida many companies have attempted formed and poured concrete homes.
Price is always a consideration as is style and of course building codes are always a challenge for instant homes.
You won't live long enough to see contour crafting replace conventional construction as America's first choice__nor will your great great grandchildren.
Here's a clue pal www.usryinc.com a company right in your backyard that's been at it for a good while.
I know about this topic Flacko__you don't know dik.
idiot Realtime thinks homes are constructed with overpaid union labor instead of illegal immigrants...maybe in some places, but not in Southern California...

no English spoken...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069564 Jan 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
“Yale Professor’s ‘Surprising’ Discovery: Tea Partiers Have Higher ‘Scientific Comprehension’”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/yale-professor...
“19% of respondents who self-identified as tea partiers, he was astonished to find that those people exhibited a slightly greater scientific comprehension than non-tea party members. In addition, Kahan noted, self-described ‘tea partiers’ also scored higher scientific comprehension than (those who identified themselves as)‘conservatives’(who make it possible for the RINOs to survive).”
You're an idiot.
rich people are smarter than ghetto gangbangers...who would have guessed that???....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069565 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal deficit below $1 trillion for first time in Obama’s tenure
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
do you ever open your mouth and not end up looking like a fool?
and you consider this worth bragging about???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069566 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing Democrats did was pass the stimulus bill.
pissing away $1 trillion to build absolutely nothing....except union pension funds and DemoKKKrat campaign contributions.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069567 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business where my "savings" is.... However, I will mention that we have found real estate to be much more profitable than gambling in the stock market.
proving how stupid you are....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069568 Jan 27, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone find a post from DBWriter where he says something positive about the America he professes to be a loyal Patriot to?
there is nothing positive to say about Obama's America...

after the overthrow of the tyrant Obama, a massive rebuilding effort will be required......with jobs for all those kicked off welfare...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069569 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should join a gym and lose some of that flab instead of spending your time trolling the internet.
this coming from an 85-year old NYC Bocajew with shriveled skin and sunken eyes....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069570 Jan 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's also my area and it was the hardest hit during the Bush inspired financial, mortgage, housing crisis. Aside from it being a sellers market in some areas, the unemployment rate is at a six year low.
Housing starts remain in the toilet as the existing homes and excess new home inventory sell off but "it's good" not great but much better than anyone in these parts expected.
So__after my muckity muck functions this AM a few of us went to Perkins for a late breakfast and were seated next to two 80ish couples who were on their way home from DR's appointments. Very nice Southern born again types who mentioned the Lord frequently and prayed over their meal. Nice people who bitched about their Medicare copays and one of the men took off on Obama for "everything."
The other man said, "the Lord put him in there twice I don't what else to say."
late breakfast at Perkins...nothing else to say....idol welfare class....
sonicbamaliar

Palm Coast, FL

#1069571 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are always overestimating your influence.
i can't wait for another election night on FOX like that last one.
it's going to be just like 2012. Fox will insist that Hillary will lose. nutjobs will follow the pied piper. Hill will win anyway. the excuse fest will follow in close order. Topix nutjobs will all change their names so no one can throw their stupid insistence back in their face. Homer will cut to the bone with droll comments. the rest of the sane folks will follow his lead. your anger will be out of control. we will all laugh the harder. and wait to do it all over again for her second term.
sounds like fun doesn't it?
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#1069572 Jan 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
rich people are smarter than ghetto gangbangers...who would have guessed that???....
Yes the greedy rich people are way smarter than you ignorants right wing lowly sheeeople ,and even quite a number f sent US jobs overseas, while US Middle Class will become the new Novuea Poor... Abahhaahhaaaaa Not a leftie nor a dumb rightie like you! BAhahahahahaaaa
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069573 Jan 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and you consider this worth bragging about???...
some ahole nutjob told me it was increasing. i shot a hole in his head. figuratively of course.

that's definitely worth bragging about. and considering it looks like Obama will end up with a surplus, i've got more bullets in the gun.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069574 Jan 27, 2014
sonicbamaliar wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
who cares?

no one who matters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069575 Jan 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
late breakfast at Perkins...nothing else to say....idol welfare class....
"idle", not "idol"...as if there is a difference...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069576 Jan 27, 2014
Virginia, Alabama Voter Choices Show Tea Party Declining

In the closing days of his losing campaign for Virginia’s governorship, Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli called the contest a referendum on Obamacare. Virginia voter Lee Killen saw it instead as a referendum on the Tea Party -- and he voted no.

Killen, a Republican-turned-independent from Fairfax, cast his ballot for Terry McAuliffe less to endorse the Democrat than to lodge a protest against the small-government movement he said has hijacked his former party.

“I don’t particularly like McAuliffe, but I went with him basically because I disagree with the Tea Party approach to life -- no compromise, no middle ground,” Killen, 70, a retired software engineer, said in an interview just after casting his vote yesterday.“Cuccinelli has been a Tea Party leader from the very beginning, and those values are not my values.”

.....A George Washington University Battleground Poll conducted Oct. 27-31 also found the Tea Party faring poorly across all groups, with 42 percent having a “strongly unfavorable” view. Fifty-four percent of respondents had a negative impression, including 30 percent of Republicans and 47 percent of independents.

Among self-described moderates, the Tea Party brand was particularly weak, with 56 percent viewing them negatively. The survey’s margin of error was plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

“Being called a Tea-Party Republican is no longer a compliment in the public’s mind,” Democratic pollster Celinda Lake said in discussing the battleground survey.“There’s really intense negative toward the Tea Party, and even Republicans blame the Tea Party.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-06/virg...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069577 Jan 27, 2014
Inside the Messy but Moneyed Republican Plan to Neutralize the Tea Party

The business-friendly GOP establishment is putting its cash to work in skirmishes across the country that might reshape the 2014 elections.

It took a tea-party insurrection that disabled the federal government and wrecked the Republican brand, but after months of handwringing, establishment Republicans are preparing to attack ultraconservative ideologues across red America.

From Alabama to Alaska, the center-right, business-oriented wing of the Republican Party is gearing up for a series of skirmishes that it hopes can prevent the 2014 midterm election from turning into another missed opportunity. This will not be a coordinated operation. It will be messy, ugly, and prone to backfiring. And if the comeback succeeds, it will be in fits and starts, most likely culminating in the selection of a presidential nominee in 2016.

"Hopefully we'll go into eight to 10 races and beat the snot out of them," said former Rep. Steve LaTourette of Ohio, whose new political group, Defending Main Street, aims to raise $8 million to fend off tea-party challenges against more mainstream Republican incumbents. "We're going to be very aggressive and we're going to get in their faces."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/insid...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1069578 Jan 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Edward Snowden released more today showing that the Magic Negro's NSA also has spied on American Multinational Corporations, invading their computers.
I was originally appalled by Snowden's actions. Later on, I became somewhat neutral, almost ambivalent. Right about now, though, I'm beginning to feel a sense of gratitude that this guy felt a strong enough moral sense to show the American public and the world just what a dangerous worm the Magic Negro is and how he could very well become something Biblical in proportion to other historical evil.
Someone has kicked the Wizard of Oz out from behind the curtain and replaced him with an evil 10 year old boy.
"The N.S.A. and Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters were working together on how to collect and store data from dozens of smartphone apps by 2007, according to the newly released documents, provided by Edward J. Snowden." DO YOU RECALL WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN 2007?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1069579 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Your fact was explained by the person who wrote it & that Obama had nothing to do with it. You're a f*cking idiot because you take that bio to mean something when it has been proven a gazillion times it does't. It was a clerical error in a pamphlet.
2) It is a fact the Michele Obama said homeland. You are a f*cking idiot because you refuse to look at the meanings of the term "Homeland" as it can refer to the orgins of one ancestors. Obama'a family on his father's side is from Kenya.
As a listener, you don't get to decide what a speaker means as to the term " Homeland".
There is no suspicion about Obama;s place of birth among anyone who matters.
Definition of homeland (n)

Bing Dictionary
home·land
[ h&#7763;m lànd ]

1.native country: the country where somebody was born or where somebody lives and feels that he or she belongs.

home·land [hohm-land,-luhnd]
noun

1. one's native land.
2. a region created or considered as a state by or for a people of a particular ethnic origin: the Palestinian homeland.

World English Dictionary

homeland (&#712;h&#601;&#65 0;m&#716;lænd)- n
1. the country in which one lives or was born
2. the official name for a Bantustan.

So if Obama was born in Hawaii and was raised in Indonesia as a child and his Kenyan father abandoned him when he was a baby and only saw him one more time when he was 10 years old, why would Kenya, his estranged father's homeland, be Obama's homeland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Dale 185,185
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 69,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr GayleWood 51,379
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Talkin To Idiots 51,595
Amy 3.6.15 4 hr Kuuipo 16
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 5 hr jones 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:34PM
Bears Re-Sign QB Jimmy Clausen
ESPN 3:06 PM
Source: Safety Landry suspended 10 games
Bleacher Report 3:20 PM
Report: NFL Suspends Landry 10 Games
NFL 3:46 PM
Three WRs Colts should target in draft to replace Reggie Wayne
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Brandon Marshall, is that the linebacker or the receiver?