Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601873 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070598 Jan 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really this ignorant...
colorado just legalized smoking pot...
The two states that legalized marijuana are getting together for a ... "super bowl"... in the Garden State.

You can't make this stuff up.)))))

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1070599 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this unusually cold weather is just weather and not climate, right???...
except that the cold weather is becoming more common...
except here in sunny Southern California...
I got ten inches of climate on my front yard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1070600 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it by the name Obama said he likes. It's ObamaKare.
Besides, there's nothing affordable about it for anyone who pays for their own health care.
Let's educate you again.
ObamaKare allows insurance companies to cancel policies, then forces the people who actually pay for their own policies to purchase more expensive policies with higher deductables from these same insurance companies that cancelled the policies Obama lied about for 4 years, telling everyone they could keep their policies.
How can you keep a policy the insurance company cancelled?
By the way, this was predicted by the TEA Party before ObamaKare was passed.
Insurance companies always allowed themselves to cancel policies son.

You really aren't into anything in the real world are you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1070601 Jan 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really this ignorant...
colorado just legalized smoking pot...
The Marlboro man didn't smoke pot, dummy.

You give away your stupidity. Thanks.

Try to keep up, Killtaker.
Truth

Montréal, Canada

#1070603 Jan 29, 2014
PEOPLE I AUTHORIZE YOU TO PUT THIS EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE BECAUSE AS I PROMISED THE BASTARDS, I WILL MAKE SURE THEY GO TO JAIL. SO I HOPE SOMEONE STRONG WILL DO SOMETHING AND GET THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US. I WANT THEM IN JAIL AND SUFFERING THE MARTYR AS THEY DID US. 

NOW YOU ALL HAVE WORK TO DO, PUT IT EVERYWHERE. BLESS YOU ALL. GOD WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR US AND THEY WILL SEE WHAT IT IS TO TOUCH HIS PEOPLE.  GMAIL TRACKS WHO COMES IN YOUR EMAIL.  HAHAHA  LOSERS AND STUPID AT THAT TOO. THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY ROBBING OTHERS, NO BALLS, AND TO TOP IT ALL AND SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF GRAND LOSERS, THEY ROB SINGLE MOMS.  LOSERS, LOSERS, LOSERS :lol: 

It is not the end, they hosted all your bank accounts on their servers too, and control  all. O'yes  feds have authority to see any bank account they want. Baby they already have all of them under their control and see all, it is on their servers.  Which means they intend to rob everyone on planet earth, it is not a planet, it is an oven burning with all the demons that crawled out of the pit of hell. Obama do not hide, we know you are with them and the bilderbergs and the G8 and the white dragons and the chinese elders and all agencies worldwide. and ericson is owned by them or cooperates with them and microsoft and many more.  The world has gone totally crooked. Do you know that the police forces, the rulers of countries are hand in hand with them, they got too much money but with all the money the little ebble that David used in faith, the same pebble power will make them come down.

“If America Doesn’t ABOLISH The FED, The FED Will ABOLISH AMERICA”| G. Edward Griffin
http://youtu.be/TgKHLmYG8qQ

See wht these people have to say. Put the info on google 
And see what is happening.

Karen Hudes ex chief counsel of the  World Bank

Rep Alan Grayson asking Feds about trillions of off balance sheet Funds

Read about Karen and Alan and you will know am not joking.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/...

THEY ARE DEFRAUDING US AND NEED TO BE JAILED.

.YOU WHO IS ABLE TO STOP THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, THIS BIGGEST HEIST SINCE THE WORLD EXISTED, THIS ABUSE ON SINGLE MOTHERS, FAMILIES, CHILDREN, YOU WHO CAN DO SOMETHING DO NOT JAIL THE GANGSTER THIEVES, WATCH AND I GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL STAND BEFORE GOD AND YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER WHY THE ATIONS WORLDWIDE ARE BEING ROBBED BY THESE CRIMINALS. THEY BOUGHT THEIR WAY TO EVERY HEAD OF COUNTRY, INTO EVERY AGENCY, POLICE FORCE WITH STOLEN MONEY, OUR MONEY, THEY HACKED AND PUT OBAMA IN PLACE SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR GANGSTER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. I WILL STAND BEFORE GOD AND ACCUSE YOU FOR THE SUFFERINGS OVER TEN YEARS THEY PUT US THROUGH AKING US HOMELESS AND UNABLE TO SUPPORT OUR CHILDREN. GOD IS BURNING ME AS I WRITE BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU ARE READING AND CAN TAKE ACTION NOW. MANY ARE AFFECTED, MANY WORLDWIDE.

WE CALL ON YOU MEN OF GOD, UPRIGHT MEN, GOD FEARING MEN TO TAKE BACK THE WORLD AND JAIL THE GANGSTERS.
WE ARE ALLOWED TO A DECENT LIFE AND TO EAT THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOR, NOT GANGSTER THIEVES TO HIDE IN OUR COMPUTERS AND PHONES AND ROB IT ALL, HAVE LAVISH LIVES WHILE WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE BREAD TO GIVE OUR LITTLE ONES.

Location hidden

#1070604 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
We've noticed you never told us where Barry was for the missing 4 1/2 hours. But, I figured it out without you.
You figured out you were lying.

Finally!!

Nice job for a scumbucket like you, Waxman.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1070605 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
clowns (plural)
lol! Quick son! Run for Somalia!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070606 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. You'll be dead soon.
Just keep a'smokin' dem cigebutts, you'll end up just like:
"Eric Lawson, who portrayed Marlboro man, dies at 72"
""Eric Lawson, who portrayed the rugged Marlboro man in cigarette ads during the late 1970s, died Jan. 10 at his home in San Luis Obispo, Calif. He was 72.
The cause was respiratory failure because of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, said his wife, Susan Lawson.
My grandmother smoked L&Ms all her life and died at 89.
Just how long do you clowns want to live? You can't live forever, you know. How much would the medical cost be if my grandmother lived to 100?

Live your life like you want. Die when you should die.
And, we don't need an Obama Death Panel to tell anyone their life isn't funded for the next year because some crackwhore needs an abortion.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070608 Jan 29, 2014
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest? President give rightwingers something to whine about?
Homer here for you boobies, go ahead and vent.
It was a phenomenal speech; of course they hated it. Especially the $10.10 minimum wage challenge!

Here's their alternative to Obamacare:

Senate Republicans unveiled their big Obamacare alternative plan today, and besides taking healthcare away from 10 million Americans, it also raises taxes on the 150 million people who get health insurance from their employer.

In order to force employees to pick cheaper healthcare insurance plans, because the Republican plan doesn’t lower healthcare costs any other way, the proposal would cap the amount employers get to deduct from the cost of an employees health insurance at 65% of the average cost.

This means that everyone who gets their health insurance from their employer would have to pay a 35% tax on their plan. Currently, employers are able to deduct 100% of the cost of the plan, so the tax is zero. If a worker chooses a plan that is more expensive than the average, they would pay an even higher tax rate.

The party of no tax increases has just proposed a healthcare plan that is a defacto tax increase on 150 million Americans. The tax increase comes on top the fact that at least 9.3 million people would lose their health insurance. Even worse, the Republican plan repeals the ACA’s ban on denying coverage due to preexisting conditions. If the Hatch/Burr/Coburn were to become law millions more Americans who have preexisting conditions would either be thrown off of their insurance, or see their rates skyrocket.

The Republican plan isn’t an alternative to the ACA. It’s let’s repeal Obamacare, and go back to the way things used to be. Republicans are going to try to dress this disaster up as liberty and freedom, but the truth is that this is Mitt Romney’s healthcare plan, which was John McCain’s 2008 healthcare plan.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/27/republ...

Location hidden

#1070609 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, after i shot down all your ideas as false and showed you to be just making up crap, you should run away...
That's what Carol has done for 5 years.

Post pure lies, then run away from them when challenged.

She'll come back with the same lies within a week.

That's how "Conservative Christians" roll.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070610 Jan 29, 2014
Kanye West bought off some kid that he assaulted for $250K.

Criminal charges still being considered.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070611 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
In the official Republican Response ( not the ones by the wackos), Ms. Rodgers seemed to ignore that the only health insurance decision government is forcing is that you can no longer choose to be uninsured without paying a penalty.
Other than that, you can choose to buy your insurance where you want.
It took a lot of gall for this woman who had 3 children, one with special needs, under tax payer funded health insurance provided to her as a US Representative as she voted to deny the same coverage to millions of poor & working poor American women. If a poor woman had a child with Down's, would they be able to afford the same care as we provided for Rodgers?
Bingo! It's the same old "well, I've got mine, so screw you" in addition; having a Downs syndrome child would be a pre existing condition. Their alternative to Obamacare eliminates coverage if you have pre existing conditions. She's an idiot.

Location hidden

#1070612 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given you this information before. Let's see if it sticks this time.
The failed CRA loans were bundled into traunches, then "sold" to "Special Purpose Vehicles" created in foreign countries by these same companies bundling the traunches to remove the individual failed CRA loans from their books. Then, these same companies "bought" these traunches as a single line item in their books. The individual failed CRA loans were then the possession of the "Special Purpose Vehicle" in that foreign country.
Now that you've been educated on the matter again....
To acquire the information you pretend to have, you have to go to the countries where the "Special Purpose Vehicles" Ben Bernanke referenced in his testimony to Barney Frank's committee were created and convince those governments to force these "Special Purpose Vehicles" to open their books for you to investigate.
The US government was not able to do that.
Please tell us how you were able to convince these governments of these countries to force these "Special Purpose Vehicles" to open their books for you.
You're a liar.
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse

Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Location hidden

#1070613 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I calculate the unemployment at over 17%.
And, you don't recognize using contradictory quotes. You should stop posting here and use your time to become educated.
You can't even count to 17, nitwit!!

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
endtimesYTube

Marietta, GA

#1070614 Jan 29, 2014

POPE Francis New Controversy --- BILLIONS to die.

http://youtu.be/bP__nMYqyjo

Location hidden

#1070615 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
Obama's STFU speech...
"Whenever I can take steps...."
"Can" - the ability to do so. If nobody is enforcing the Constitution and laws, then Obama can do anything. Obama actually told everyone he is going to violate the Constitution and the law governing FAR. He also told everyone he's going to write his own tax law. Not that long ago, any president that said anything even close to that would have been tarred and feathered on the spot.
Income inequality... three decades - Does your dumb ass think this might be related to the constant and continual decline of our education system for over four decades? When the population becomes increasingly ignorant, the income will increasingly migrate to a smaller percentage of the population. This is a natural economic law, you moron.

Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1070616 Jan 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
voter intelligence on display...
a little dated...
from the 200 election and Gallup...
"In March, 2000 the Gallup Organization surveyed 1024 Democrats, independents, and Republicans to see how many could identify the two Presidential candidates (Bush and Gore)...."
Percentage of people who knew BOTH NAMES:
Democrats - 68
Republicans - 80
Fried, J.(2008). "Democrats and Republicans: Rhetoric and Reality"
algora publishing : United States, pg 62
lol! Yep.....

"...Another manifestation of this thinking concerns Medicare. The famous quote "keep your government hands off my Medicare" (last couple paragraphs of this Washington Post article) best demonstrates how little many people truly understand about Medicare. Less blatantly, however, many elderly people who think nothing of demanding anything and everything from Medicare are the same people who are opposed to other forms of government-run health insurance, especially Medicaid for the poor. Yet these seniors do not realize that they are getting several-fold more benefits from Medicare than the contributions they have made over their lives (Fried, J (2008). Democrats and Republicans - Rhetoric and Reality: Comparing the Voters in Statistics and Anecdotes. New York, NY, Algora Publishing.)...."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070617 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't know a single Bush executive order. Don't bother looking them up now.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1070618 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why is it so cold at the same time on the other half of the world, like Russia?
You wouldn't be one of those global warming nuts, would you?
It's getting warmer because of global warming.
But, it's getting colder because of global warming, too.
Cold in Russia during the winter, hmm let me think...

You do realize they are in the same hemisphere yes?

You sound like you would be making the same mistake as the Germans in WWII and Napoleon before them.

I've stated my case regarding global warming/cooling on many occasions.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070619 Jan 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Doophus...
With all the safety nets you Progressives hand out...no one need work...
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/...
just wait until even more people figure this out....

and there is no food, no clothing, no energy, no housing......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 2 hr UCantHandletheTruth 1,581
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 242,616
The Party of Racism. 8 hr Cant Deny History 29
Coffee with Jesus. 9 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 9 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 9 hr Makes Movies 1
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 9 hr Justice League 152

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages