Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395640 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1070020 Jan 28, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! Teabaggers re-writting History so it fits their alternate dimension fantasy narrative.LMAO!
Sorry dingbat too many of us were like you know actually ALIVE when all this happened.
Sell it to the adle-pated rubes who make up the Koch-ian Mickey Mouse Club called the 'tea Party' Im sure theyd love to hear it.
They REALLY like being told what they want to hear and wont care a bit that your full of shit.
I've told you before to keep your teabagging exploits to yourself, we don't care who is teabagging you, even if it's a relative.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1070021 Jan 28, 2014
Rand Paul bringing up the Monica thing as a reason not to elect Hillary.

His wife says Bill shouldn't be allowed back in the White House.

I'd rather have a guy thad had an affair with a consenting adult who, when the last time he lived in the White House, we had a balanced budgets than a sneaky fraud like Rand Paul.

“you know i know”

denver

#1070022 Jan 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President in Ohio and Texas. Glad to see you finally giving him some love.
Barry is a failure from coast to coast and all points in between. Is it possible your welfare check is coated with some drug that affects your intelligence?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070023 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So why was the Taliban made the offer of no invasion for turning over Bin Laden?
sounds about as credible as Iran renouncing nuclear weapons if the sanctions are lifted....

“you know i know”

denver

#1070024 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another right whiner drags out the debunked CRA excuse.
Never been debunked, never been revealed by the WH where Barry was for 4 1/2 hours.

The CRA was merely the start of the demorats malfeasance, criminality, incompetance and coercion.

New Oxford, PA

#1070025 Jan 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Killing bin laden was a good thing, but what difference did it make? There has been no reduction in the killings, bombings and maiminging's that muslim terrorists commit.
Peace
KMA
Bin Laden's death weakened any central command Al Qaeda had. It weakened their fund raising. The idea that Bin Laden & the bulk of his hierarchy have been captured has greatly weakened Al Qaeda.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1070026 Jan 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well said.
Agree. And it's national blueberry pancake day__who doesn't like those with a little powdered sugar on top.

So__Willie Robertson will attend the SOTU this evening as the guest of House Rep Vance McCallister who his daddy Phil helped elect awhile back. McCallister was not the right winger in that contest although he is a right leaning (R). He defeated Neil Riser who was the state party's choice and a tea party favorite.

I wonder if he'll wear his cami tux with the USA headband???

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1070027 Jan 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse
Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.
""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Fits you perfectly, Dweeb
It is called pressure speech. If you pay attention to O'bama when he doesn't have a speech written for him he does the crazy talk and the um ah well um.

“you know i know”

denver

#1070028 Jan 28, 2014
Reasons given on Twitter that would make anyone listen to the pack of lies, platitudes and bromides that will be puked out of Barry's lying mouth tonight:

Strapped to a chair

In a straight jacket

Chained to a pole

heavily drugged

Sat on by Terrence "pot roast" Knighton of the Broncos

Naked women in background

In prison or jail

A clueless demorat, likely on welfare

Paid attendee

begged by liberal wife

Wanna see Plugs Biden going to sleep

Wanna see Moochelle keep attractive blondes away from him

The rest of us will be passing, as he didn't do one thing he pledged to do last year.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1070029 Jan 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that you're the one who hasn't kept up??
Of course not. FOX reassures you that old white people are the key to the future.
For undertakers, anyway.
Has it ever occurred to you that you might be wrong about this president?

We're not in a good place if you haven't noticed. In fact, we're headed for even stormier weather with Obamacare uncertainties yet to be revealed In a few more months.

Most Americans seem well aware of this by now. Why not you?
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1070030 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
I'd rather have a guy thad had an affair with a consenting adult who, when the last time he lived in the White House, we had a balanced budgets than a sneaky fraud like Rand Paul.
And yet you support Obama

“you know i know”

denver

#1070031 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite uninformed & uneducated. The repeal Glass Steagall was instrumental in the financial mess.
Subprime loans that fomented the mess were not CRA loans.
You people keep proving you are dumber than sh*t.
repeating your lies ad nauseum will not alter the truth:

No coerced sub prime laws , no mortgage crisis.

You seem to be confused about where most of the sub primes went, I'll refresh your memory:

"Because Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a market for subprime mortgages the lenders did not have to worry about of the soundness of the mortgage contract they wrote. Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate mortgages knowing full well that an upturn in the interest rates could easily throw the borrower into insolvency."

Fannie and Freddie made a market for sub prime mortgages, are some of these words too big for you to understand?

Apparently.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1070032 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
And the press laid off Rand's twerpy little kid who misbehaved while drunk on an airline flight last year and was taken into custody.

Great parenting on Rand's part eh?

"Hey, fk you lady__do you know who my father is?"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1070033 Jan 28, 2014
Greg Gutfeld offered up a State of the Union drinking game ahead of tomorrow’s address.

"Every time he says ‘folks,’ drink. Every time he says ‘fair share,’ drink. Every time he says ‘extraordinary,’ drink. Every time he brags about working tirelessly, drink. When he frets about lack of compromise, drink. If he says,‘Bring me a bill, and I’ll sign it,’ drink. When he brings up the middle class, the people he’s ruining, drink. Every time he says,‘It’s the right thing to do,’ drink. Every time he cites someone that his policies have helped, drink. If she’s in the audience, drink some more. Every time he says,‘I never said it would be easy,’ drink. If he says that after mentioning ObamaCare, drink again. If he says ObamaCare’s rough start was worth it, drink. And every time he reminds us that running a country is really hard, say,‘Yeah, we can tell,’ and drink … Finally, each time you feel like you’re being screwed, drink. And if you still buy anything from this gas bag, then you deserve the world’s worst hangover, and enjoy it,‘cause you built that.”

C'mon, ya' just gotta love it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1070034 Jan 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been married for 40 years; no one cares, we've heard it all before. So, he's a cad; everyone knows it, everyone knew it, including his wife. He's not the only philandering man in the world and won't be the last.
Next?
Geez lily, Hillary knew her husband was raping all those women? now I see how she was able to lie about a million other things--she is a serial cover-up artist. Wow just wow. I didn't know. Lying is Hillary's claim to fame. That and being dumb.

“you know i know”

denver

#1070035 Jan 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Another right whiner drags out the debunked CRA excuse.
Sure, Dingus, the CRA and forced loans had nothing to do with it:

FHEO - Subprime Lending - HUD
portal.hud.gov › HUD

HUD has released a study showing that the number of sub-prime home loans is skyrocketing in predominantly black neighborhoods and low-income neighborhoods ..

We're supposed to believe the Dave Loan Co. would willingly have given out loans that you suspected couldn't be paid back?

That is your position.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1070037 Jan 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS will have the final say on the limits of executive power....
When It Comes To Abuse Of Presidential Power, Obama Is A Mere Piker

Republicans and conservatives have complained loudly lately that President Obama has been resorting to non-democratic and unconstitutional governance; imperiously ignoring the so-called “will of the people” by issuing a cascade of new executive orders. According to Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), Mr. Obama is acting “like a king” by issuing his recent executive orders on gun control. Conservative author and radio talk show host Mark Levin contends that Obama’s executive orders are “un-American” and even “fascistic.”

If so, then certain Republican presidents – including Dwight Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan – must be classified as even more monarchical, un-American and “fascistic” than Barack Obama.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/20...

New Oxford, PA

#1070038 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been debunked, never been revealed by the WH where Barry was for 4 1/2 hours.
The CRA was merely the start of the demorats malfeasance, criminality, incompetance and coercion.
You do realize that the CRA was passed in the late 70's, right?
NuculurNUToption

Satellite Beach, FL

#1070039 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>
They've been married for 40 years; no one cares, we've heard it all before. So, he's a cad; everyone knows it, everyone knew it, including his wife. He's not the only philandering man in the world and won't be the last.
Next?
So you're inebriated..."What DIFFERENCE does it make?" LOL
NuculurNUToption

Satellite Beach, FL

#1070041 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>
No one is a race baiter; but, you are a racist.
What higher standard would that be? Spending 5 years staring at photoshopped naked photos of the Presidents late mother? Disparaging his parentage? You have no standards; you have stooped to the lowest depths of desperation in your seething hate of President Obama; and, it is because he is black. We've been reading your posts for 5 years. We get it
So, you can stuff your lofty proclamations filled with hollowness.
Your party is the anti women party, the racist party, the anti gay party, the anti immigration party, the anti veteran party. You are doomed. So suffer. There's nothing good or decent about you; you wallow in darkness, it's you and don't give me that scripture bullshyt either.
It's sickening.
Lily finds the race card makes a difference, and she loves it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Into The Night 60,112
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,864
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 102,496
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,118
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 8,898
Chicago has the Worst Women 8 hr Amazing but True 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages