Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068784 Jan 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown.
The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.
“Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don’t agree with the premise of your question,” Cruz replied.“Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall.”
“The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?” Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.
“As I said, I didn’t threaten to shut down the government the last time,” Cruz insisted.“I don’t think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted…”
“Well,” Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration.“If you didn’t threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?”
“President Obama,” Cruz said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/26/veteran...
They just lie and lie and lie all day long.
so, a senile old fart like Schieffer shows his bias...what else is new???...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068785 Jan 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor demented Me!! the forum knows my secrets now. The tears of a topix clown on display. Brings out my entire sock platoon!!!!!!!!!! lmao.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068786 Jan 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember my avatar very well. I was "stupifying" !!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068787 Jan 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she seduced the shit out of him, huh. She manipulated him into letting her blow the shit out of him. Poor Clinton, he never stood a chance against any of the nine women that 'seduced him'.
Not to belittle Bill Clinton's philandering but Monica did admit to being the aggressor in the relationship. She admitted to trying to seduce him every chance she could get....even after he ended it. As New Yawk said, Bill Clinton was a man in power who "chose" to allow himself to be seduced. As the saying goes, It Takes Two To Tangle.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068788 Jan 26, 2014
"My favorite part of the Bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich, tells the poor to suck it up and asks Caesar for his birth certificate."
Rex Huppke - twitter
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068789 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've used up all your stupid time today John boy go read chapter 3 of Atlas Shrugged and yank another one off eh.
when you have nothing to say, you should learn to STFU and not show yourself to be the senile old fool that you are...

under Bush, homeowners, as well as stockholders, lost absolutely nothing unless they chose to sell.....except for the fools who never should have been homeowners to begin with.....

under Carter, runaway inflation destroyed the savings of many Americans....

under Obama, the middle class is getting screwed by ObamaKKKare and will punish the DemoKKKRats in November 2015

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1068790 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's you who should learn how to read.
I'm not a libtard so I don't have a problem. I corrected it Mr Peabody, something you libtards won't do. DOW futures down 335 for tomorrow..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068791 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush finished out 8 years.
Obama took an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” and has repeatedly violated that oath....

Obama's failurte to enforce laws passed by Congress is grounds for impeachment....

this includes drug laws, immigration law, and ObamaKKKare itself...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068792 Jan 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah since you claim they were misquoted what was their original Quote?
Here’s another statement made by….Christina Romer, former head of the Council of Economic advisers, described one meeting with the ‘Good Old Boys’ which she was “boxed out” Romer said “I felt like a piece of meat!!” These are testimonial by woman working inside the Obama administration… Ouch!!
Funny. That's your claim son.

Oh wait.... you're talking about the book! Is that the quote taken out of context you're referring to son?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068793 Jan 26, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that has to take top billing as "Lie of the year" now.
Did you say, "Lie of the Year" ? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068794 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary A is having an affair with Manager B...
Secretary C loses out on a promotion to Secretary A....
Secretary C goes to HR and complains...
Secretary A and Manager B are out on their asses...
happens all the time, except in the used car business....
don't shit where you eat....
Then you were in the used car 'business?'

wow....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068795 Jan 26, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that has to take top billing as "Lie of the year" now.
some of the nominees....

Congress is exempt from the health care law.(Cruz)

Obamacare will question your sex life.

The United Nations is coming for your guns.

No U.S.-trained doctors will accept Obamacare.

The IRS will keep a database of health secrets.

Obamacare means forced home inspections.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068796 Jan 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I'd like to know when it became an act of aggression to point out a woman's lack of good judgment. Guess in Galt's mind, one is engaging in a "war on men" if they criticize the likes of Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Reagan, et al, for their sexual indiscretions. Geez.
I believe what Galt is trying to say is women can't think for themselves and only men are capable of doing so for them. So by definition, they can't possibly be responsible for their actions.

Age doesn't mitigate the situation either.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068798 Jan 26, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right wing moron ecstatic about economic bad news.
lol! Well, that's normal. They rarely have anything good to say.

Which is why they can complain so much, but offer so little as recourse!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068799 Jan 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever00000 "
Let us all share a tear for willie, a young girl sucked his dick. He was her boss. Are you saying she took advantage of willie? If so you are a very sick person.
Peace
KMA
Perhaps you should read her book before expressing your uninformed opinion. By her own admission, she was a sexual predator. I just repeated what she said.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1068800 Jan 26, 2014
Every discussion or topic on here is not a political debate.
It's just a conversation piece.

All of a sudden, we point out a woman's lack of good judgment and it's Bedlam on the thread.
It gets ridiculous. Nobody was giving Clinton a pass in saying he exercised good judgment either. Maybe it was a Man vs Woman thing ...

Lately, everything is becoming "an act of aggression" when another disagrees.

No wonder why I stopped posting for 6 months.

All these nutters and crazies....:-(
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I'd like to know when it became an act of aggression to point out a woman's lack of good judgment. Guess in Galt's mind, one is engaging in a "war on men" if they criticize the likes of Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Reagan, et al, for their sexual indiscretions. Geez.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1068801 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary A is having an affair with Manager B...
Secretary C loses out on a promotion to Secretary A....
Secretary C goes to HR and complains...
Secretary A and Manager B are out on their asses...
happens all the time, except in the used car business....
don't shit where you eat....
BJ's are not exactly affairs pal__apparently you don't understand how that can be__perhaps you were chosen not to.

Bill Clinton was not a manager and Monica was not a secretary. She wished to please her hero in the only way she knew how.

I've screenshot your post and will show it to everyone I know__they will laugh themselves silly.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068802 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama took an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” and has repeatedly violated that oath....
Obama's failurte to enforce laws passed by Congress is grounds for impeachment....
this includes drug laws, immigration law, and ObamaKKKare itself...
you could be taking about Bush. who actually had an impeachment resolution sent to the Judiciary Committee after an up vote in the House.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1068803 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Mosqueing the Public School: Muslim High School Students Demand Prayer Accommodations in Md Public School
MOSQUEING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL 18 Comments
Imposing Islam on the public square, and in this case, the public school. This is an Islamic pattern to impose sharia, Islamic supremacism on the infidel. I write about it extensively in my book, Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance. Muslim students in the Parkdale High School in Riverdale, MD, a public school, want Muslim prayer space for congregational prayer (they already get individual Muslim prayer time). Nowhere mentioned in this article is the fact that a Muslim can also pray later if he or she is unable to pray at the scheduled time for any valid reason. Mind you, requests for prayers are have all been granted, says Cheryl Logan, the principal of Parkdale High School.
All
parents who had given written permission received this good news on
January 13, 2013. On Monday, January 14, 2013, students will be directed
to a location to pray Dhuhr prayer in jam'ah from 12:45 to 1:00. They
will be excused from class 10 minutes early so that they can fulfill
this obligation.
Excused early from class? More special accomodations for a special class. Again and again, Muslim supremacists how to islamize
their public schools.
Read more: http://pamelageller.com/2013/01/mosqueing-the...
Follow us:@Atlasshrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook
Flack__you're making a hotdang fool out of yourself.

Pamela Geller is a fkn nutcase times two pal.

You're losing it pal__and I hate that for while you are trying to be honest your intellect won't allow for that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068805 Jan 26, 2014
A Desperate Rand Paul Uses Monica Lewinsky To Attack Hillary Clinton

While saying that this wasn’t an attack on Hillary Clinton, Rand Paul used the Lewinsky scandal to attack the morality of Hillary and Bill Clinton. Paul was arguing that Hillary Clinton shouldn’t be president because of the behavior of her husband. The strategy that Paul is planning on using against Clinton if he wins the Republican nomination is obvious. He is planning on deeming Hillary Clinton guilty by association.

Republicans are going to claim that Bill Clinton’s scandal disqualifies Hillary from office. If Paul really believed that the Lewinsky scandal was irrelevant to Hillary Clinton’s potential campaign, he wouldn’t have continually repeated the line about President Clinton taking advantage of a young girl in his office.

This is an act of desperation on the part of Sen. Paul and any other Republicans who embrace this line of attack. Republicans used the very same attacks on the Clintons in the 1990s. If this is the best argument against Hillary Clinton that Rand Paul has to offer, Republicans are in big trouble. Attacking Bill Clinton’s moral character didn’t work for Republicans in the 1990s, and it is going to be even less effective in 2016.

If Rand Paul is the Chris Christie alternative, Republicans might be staring down the barrel of another big presidential election defeat, because going retro 90s on the Clintons isn’t going to work.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/26/desper...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMare 50,776
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,678
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]