Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396553 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1069551 Jan 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Too many Americans are choking down their outrage out of fear that they might be targeted "beyond" the denial of their insurance. Do not doubt that there is a pattern of revenge against those that oppose this man that would be King of the Earth. There have already been instances of attempted entrapment involving a certain security agency and posters on message boards like Topix. Sometimes choosing to be apathetic is not always a choice. This regime has made every effort to instill a sense of helplessness in the public...2 + 2 = 5...you can keep your doctor...and so fkg what?!!! You people are only mad because I'm black...blah, blah, blah.
What a bunch of poohsies we are, to let his race card waylay our right to decent health care.
NOW Michelle has good reason to be ashamed, not of "being" an American but rather of being a rabid supporter of her husband's willfully, perverted abuse of power.
Edward Snowden released more today showing that the Magic Negro's NSA also has spied on American Multinational Corporations, invading their computers.

I was originally appalled by Snowden's actions. Later on, I became somewhat neutral, almost ambivalent. Right about now, though, I'm beginning to feel a sense of gratitude that this guy felt a strong enough moral sense to show the American public and the world just what a dangerous worm the Magic Negro is and how he could very well become something Biblical in proportion to other historical evil.

Someone has kicked the Wizard of Oz out from behind the curtain and replaced him with an evil 10 year old boy.

Lapeer, MI

#1069552 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares.
Obviously, you, Suzie Brownrice, The Magic Negro and Hillary Hog Thighs don't.

But not to fear. America still has caring citizens willing to stand up and fight for what's right.

You jerks can take a seat.

Lapeer, MI

#1069554 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohamed Yousef EL-Magariaf had only become president on August 9, 2012. He would have said anything at that time to get the heat off of him. He admitted that they had not done an investigation.
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: These ugly deeds, criminal deeds against direct-- were directed against them, Late Ambassador Chris Stevens and his colleagues do not resemble any way, in any sense, the aspirations, the feelings of Libyans towards the United States and its citizens.
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: The way these perpetrators acted and moved, I THINK we-- and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I THINK we have no-- this leaves us with no doubt that this has preplanned, determined-- predetermined."
BOB SCHIEFFER: And you believe that this was the work of al Qaeda and you believe that it was led by foreigners. Is that-- is that what you are telling us?
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: It was planned-- definitely, it was planned by foreigners, by people who-- who entered the country a few months ago, and they were planning this criminal act since their-- since their arrival."
BOB SCHIEFFER: Will it be safe for the FBI investigators from the United States to come in, are you advising them to stay away for a while?
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: Maybe it is better for them to say for a-- for a little while? For a little while, but until we-- we-- we-- we do what we-- we have to do ourselves. But, again, we'll be in need for-- for their presence to help in further investigation. And, I mean any hasty action will-- I think is not welcomed."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-t...
Heat off of him?

What are you saying?

The Magic Negro and his puppy parade were lying for two weeks to take the "Heat off of them" and now you want to apply the same MO to the Libyan President who was much closer to the action than the 4.5 hour missing American President?

Take you pills.

Lapeer, MI

#1069555 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohamed Yousef EL-Magariaf had only become president on August 9, 2012. He would have said anything at that time to get the heat off of him. He admitted that they had not done an investigation.
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: These ugly deeds, criminal deeds against direct-- were directed against them, Late Ambassador Chris Stevens and his colleagues do not resemble any way, in any sense, the aspirations, the feelings of Libyans towards the United States and its citizens.
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: The way these perpetrators acted and moved, I THINK we-- and they're choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, I THINK we have no-- this leaves us with no doubt that this has preplanned, determined-- predetermined."
BOB SCHIEFFER: And you believe that this was the work of al Qaeda and you believe that it was led by foreigners. Is that-- is that what you are telling us?
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: It was planned-- definitely, it was planned by foreigners, by people who-- who entered the country a few months ago, and they were planning this criminal act since their-- since their arrival."
BOB SCHIEFFER: Will it be safe for the FBI investigators from the United States to come in, are you advising them to stay away for a while?
MOHAMED YOUSEF EL-MAGARIAF: Maybe it is better for them to say for a-- for a little while? For a little while, but until we-- we-- we-- we do what we-- we have to do ourselves. But, again, we'll be in need for-- for their presence to help in further investigation. And, I mean any hasty action will-- I think is not welcomed."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-t...
The Magic Negro swore up-and-down that there would be an investigation.

And?

Silence.

Lapeer, MI

#1069556 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Host Demands Facts Already In Public Record In Order To End Benghazi Hoax
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/01/27/fox-...
that sounds familiar.
mediamatters?

who cares.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Lapeer, MI

#1069557 Jan 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd figure a Pakistani would be smarter than the Texas midget.
I mean, subtlety is hardly Dweeb's forte.
I mean, intelligent conversation is hardly nutsack's forte.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069559 Jan 27, 2014
Out Of Touch? Hillary Hasn’t Driven A Car Since 1996

Speaking at the National Automobile Dealers Association in New Orleans today, Hillary Clinton showed just how Washington she’s gone over the past two decades, jokingly telling the audience about the fact that she hasn’t driven a car in over 17 years.

Maybe she put in a tape of The Macarena (which was on top of the charts) during her last time behind the wheel?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069560 Jan 27, 2014
stock market in the crapper again...

the last illusion of an economic recovery bites the dust....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069561 Jan 27, 2014
ObamaKKKare turns a family of four earning $96K into welfare bums....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069562 Jan 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you, Suzie Brownrice, The Magic Negro and Hillary Hog Thighs don't.
But not to fear. America still has caring citizens willing to stand up and fight for what's right.
You jerks can take a seat.
you guys are always overestimating your influence.

i can't wait for another election night on FOX like that last one.

it's going to be just like 2012. Fox will insist that Hillary will lose. nutjobs will follow the pied piper. Hill will win anyway. the excuse fest will follow in close order. Topix nutjobs will all change their names so no one can throw their stupid insistence back in their face. Homer will cut to the bone with droll comments. the rest of the sane folks will follow his lead. your anger will be out of control. we will all laugh the harder. and wait to do it all over again for her second term.

sounds like fun doesn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069563 Jan 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There have been plenty of attempts at manufactured homes Flacko__trailers come to mind. Trailers such as the Homette by Skyline Corp. There have been panelized, modular and even factory produced multi housing. Here in Florida many companies have attempted formed and poured concrete homes.
Price is always a consideration as is style and of course building codes are always a challenge for instant homes.
You won't live long enough to see contour crafting replace conventional construction as America's first choice__nor will your great great grandchildren.
Here's a clue pal www.usryinc.com a company right in your backyard that's been at it for a good while.
I know about this topic Flacko__you don't know dik.
idiot Realtime thinks homes are constructed with overpaid union labor instead of illegal immigrants...maybe in some places, but not in Southern California...

no English spoken...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069564 Jan 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
“Yale Professor’s ‘Surprising’ Discovery: Tea Partiers Have Higher ‘Scientific Comprehension’”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/yale-professor...
“19% of respondents who self-identified as tea partiers, he was astonished to find that those people exhibited a slightly greater scientific comprehension than non-tea party members. In addition, Kahan noted, self-described ‘tea partiers’ also scored higher scientific comprehension than (those who identified themselves as)‘conservatives’(who make it possible for the RINOs to survive).”
You're an idiot.
rich people are smarter than ghetto gangbangers...who would have guessed that???....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069565 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal deficit below $1 trillion for first time in Obama’s tenure
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
do you ever open your mouth and not end up looking like a fool?
and you consider this worth bragging about???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069566 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing Democrats did was pass the stimulus bill.
pissing away $1 trillion to build absolutely nothing....except union pension funds and DemoKKKrat campaign contributions.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069567 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business where my "savings" is.... However, I will mention that we have found real estate to be much more profitable than gambling in the stock market.
proving how stupid you are....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069568 Jan 27, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone find a post from DBWriter where he says something positive about the America he professes to be a loyal Patriot to?
there is nothing positive to say about Obama's America...

after the overthrow of the tyrant Obama, a massive rebuilding effort will be required......with jobs for all those kicked off welfare...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069569 Jan 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should join a gym and lose some of that flab instead of spending your time trolling the internet.
this coming from an 85-year old NYC Bocajew with shriveled skin and sunken eyes....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1069570 Jan 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's also my area and it was the hardest hit during the Bush inspired financial, mortgage, housing crisis. Aside from it being a sellers market in some areas, the unemployment rate is at a six year low.
Housing starts remain in the toilet as the existing homes and excess new home inventory sell off but "it's good" not great but much better than anyone in these parts expected.
So__after my muckity muck functions this AM a few of us went to Perkins for a late breakfast and were seated next to two 80ish couples who were on their way home from DR's appointments. Very nice Southern born again types who mentioned the Lord frequently and prayed over their meal. Nice people who bitched about their Medicare copays and one of the men took off on Obama for "everything."
The other man said, "the Lord put him in there twice I don't what else to say."
late breakfast at Perkins...nothing else to say....idol welfare class....
sonicbamaliar

Satellite Beach, FL

#1069571 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are always overestimating your influence.
i can't wait for another election night on FOX like that last one.
it's going to be just like 2012. Fox will insist that Hillary will lose. nutjobs will follow the pied piper. Hill will win anyway. the excuse fest will follow in close order. Topix nutjobs will all change their names so no one can throw their stupid insistence back in their face. Homer will cut to the bone with droll comments. the rest of the sane folks will follow his lead. your anger will be out of control. we will all laugh the harder. and wait to do it all over again for her second term.
sounds like fun doesn't it?
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#1069572 Jan 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
rich people are smarter than ghetto gangbangers...who would have guessed that???....
Yes the greedy rich people are way smarter than you ignorants right wing lowly sheeeople ,and even quite a number f sent US jobs overseas, while US Middle Class will become the new Novuea Poor... Abahhaahhaaaaa Not a leftie nor a dumb rightie like you! BAhahahahahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 4 min ABigWigWamWelcome 33
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 17 min STARfukinGOODSTUFF 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min CrunchyBacon 102,571
Chicago has the Worst Women 32 min Jerry K 16
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 36 min Hmmm 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Injudgement 60,184
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hill4me 217,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages