Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
982,221 - 982,240 of 1,080,431 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX SOCKPUPPET QUEEN!!!!!
#577856<quoted text> I wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I also wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
waxywaxturd395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Dem wrote #448719 4 hrs ago Dem the Gutter Trash Boy wrote: <quoted text> Then you'd have competition! Hey fumbduck, did ya hear o'Tardo is counting Bus & Train Drivers as people with green jobs to inflate/lie about their libtard numbers? You must be cool wit dat, hu fumbduck?
Jean wrote ...and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Ghost |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Not Surprized #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
waxywaxturd #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? http://www.to pix.c om/forum/nyc/T50ES IT30OD77D ... July 17, 2011
angel #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Mar 29, 2011 #96219 GOP Idiots ... and that we went to war in Afghanastan for minerals! Arrghhh! I wonder what people do when he walks up to their group at a party.
PDUPONT wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
This is what has become of one known as Not Surprized and his tiny little band of topix trolls:
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the moron here that thinks she is so bright, yet continuously makes a fool of herself. Ow well, at least you are good at that, twit. Did you have your white wine with your beef today, sophoisticated one?
Baaawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Do my co ck and balls taste funny to you?
angel wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem! I have reported you for stealing my post from another thread.
You sick SOB.
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Interesting List .... BUT one name is missing.

The Original, Registered, Well-Known, Established Screen Name who owns "most" of these aliases. Dr. Jekyll went into Mr. Hyding AFTER the 2012 Presidential Election.

Do you know? I DO! < Think many others, if not most, also know >.

The CT ISP is a dead give away. What A Tell !!!... ;-) What An Asinine Ostrich .!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIX SOCKPUPPET QUEEN!!!!!
#577856<quoted text> Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Dem the Gutter Trash Boy Fairview, NJ #448719 4 hrs ago Dem the Gutter Trash Boy wrote: <quoted text> Then you'd have competition! Hey fumbduck, did ya hear o'Tardo is counting Bus & Train Drivers as people with green jobs to inflate/lie about their libtard numbers? You must be cool wit dat, hu fumbduck?
Jean the Commode Comrade Fairview, NJ Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ...and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? http://www.to pix.c om/forum/nyc/T50ES IT30OD77D ... July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Mar 29, 2011 #96219 Nostrilis Waxman ... and that we went to war in Afghanastan for minerals! Arrghhh! I wonder what people do when he walks up to their group at a party.
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
This is what has become of one known as Nostrilis Waxman and his tiny little band of topix trolls:
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the moron here that thinks she is so bright, yet continuously makes a fool of herself. Ow well, at least you are good at that, twit. Did you have your white wine with your beef today, sophoisticated one?
Baaawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Do my co ck and balls taste funny to you?
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem! I have reported you for stealing my post from another thread.
You sick SOB.
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly a fknutz. Now I'll go get another sock. I'm almost worn out.
Not Surprized! LOL
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

So are all of his stale lines and jokes(?).

Names may change, but style, tone, insults-n-slurs, grammar never do ...

Like a skunk .... The stench always follows.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Right again fknutz. Now go get another sock. This ones worn out.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
real scientists and engineers are by nature conservative and do not arrive at conclusions before they have conclusive proof....something completely lacking in the man-made global warming debate....
opinions and polls are not proof...
Denial is proof??

How stupid do you want to prove to us you are, Nobraina??

Opinions?? Polls??

You're an idiot, you refuse to accept what 97% of climate scientists worldwide are tellling us.

----------

""Is there a scientific consensus on climate change?

The major scientific agencies of the United States — including the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)— agree that climate change is occurring and that humans are contributing to it. In 2010, the National Research Council concluded that "Climate change is occurring, is very likely caused by human activities, and poses significant risks for a broad range of human and natural systems".[1] Many independent scientific organizations have released similar statements, both in the United States and abroad. This doesn't necessarily mean that every scientist sees eye to eye on each component of the climate change problem, but broad agreement exists that climate change is happening and is primarily caused by excess greenhouse gases from human activities.

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/basics/facts...

----------

You've proven how far your head is stuffed up your butt.

But quit the lies about the science. You are so wrong all you do is prove your native ignorance.

----------

8 Damning Facts From the U.N.’s Climate Change Report
A U.N. panel has released an exhaustive new report on climate change. The bad news: it’s all our fault. The worse news: it’s not going to stop. Miranda Green on what you need to know.

Here are the 8 juiciest bits to know.

1. It’s all our fault

The IPCC report boldly states with a 95 percent certainty that humans are the main cause for ongoing climate change since the 1950s. The findings attribute more than half of the increase in global surface temperature between 1951 and 2010 to human activities. The main culprit? Fossil fuels. Oil, natural gas, and coal are among the listed dominant drivers of global warming.

http://www.un.org/wcm/content/site/climatecha...

----------

This stupidity from the right is proof of how barren their thought processes are.

And Nobraina has proven himself to be the most stupid of them all.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

'Cause that's all he's got ... WHINE.

Little Mouse is easily baited. ANYTHING ANYBODY writes is the cheese for him.

Goes right to the bait .... < SNAP > ... Starts the WHINE.

He gave up all rights to any and all credibility when his Cowardly Arse went into Hyding.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't provide a source for your numbers. LOL
Because you made them up. ROFLAMO
Yet you whine when I produce an actual news story.
(Hint: You can find the source easily with the first line of the story, nitwit.)
Search engines are fun, even for illiterate old fruits like you,Waxman!!
You really need to get out of the nursing home more!!

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The big difference between baggers who buy these books & normal book sales is they are only a badge of honor for the woden melon crate upside down coffee table. 80% of those who buy don't know how to read and how did these books end up on the non fiction list. That was a huge oversight
We don't care who is teabagging your face, even if it's your pet kangaroo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Mike Huckabee Makes Epic Flip-Flop On Birth Control Coverage

Before Republican talk show host Mike Huckabee considered President Barack Obama's contraception coverage mandate an insult to women, he had signed a very similar mandate into law while serving as governor of Arkansas.

Huckabee signed state legislation in 2005 that required all health insurance plans providing prescription drug coverage to cover contraceptive drugs and devices as well. According to the Arkansas Times, Huckabee's exemption for religious organizations was actually narrower than the exemption in the Affordable Care Act:

But like the original federal regulation proposed by Obama, the Arkansas law did not exempt church-affiliated hospitals and universities. It exempts only "religious employers" that are nonprofit organizations whose primary mission is "the inculcation of religious values," and primarily employ people who share the same religion, a standard few Catholic hospitals meet.
Obama's law requires most employers and insurers to cover contraception in their plans, but it carves out an exemption for religious schools, hospitals and nonprofits in addition to churches.

Huckabee defended the scope of his state's contraception mandate at the time that he signed it. "Religious employers are not required to comply with this policy," he said. "My position is, and always has been, that religious entities shouldn't be forced to pay for contraception."

The former preacher has since changed his tune. On Thursday, Huckabee suggested at the Republican National Committee's winter meeting that Obamacare's contraception mandate is evidence of a "war on women" by the Democrats.

"If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control, because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it," he said.

----------

Hard to believe how stupid these Repubnants can be!!

Huckee attacks Obama for doing the exact thing Huckee did in Arkansas as Governor!!

And he didn't remember he'd done it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party members elected an administration that fomented the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt & two quagmire wars and sat in silence.
Then you dress up like colonials & form the TeaParty within a month of a Democrat taking office.
For a group that is supposed to be about fiscal responsibility, I'd say you ere 8 years too late that makes you dumber than sh*t.
repeating your lies ad naseum will never make them true.

The demorat authored mortgage crisis is the cause of our financial problems, you own it.

Where are the jobs Barry promised?

And where was he during Bengazi?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Leaving so soon, Hyde?

S'Long Story-Sob-Sad ....

No, think "I'll" stay one step ahead of you!... ;-)
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Later Moonbats!
Stay stupid!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spend some time at the American Conservative interacting with some of those conservatives. a totally different horse. as an example....
What Clients Mean When They Whine About “Lack of Leadership”
Greg Scoblete reminds us that the constant carping about “allied” unhappiness with the U.S. in the Near East is happening because the U.S. won’t do its clients’ bidding at our expense:
So the next time you hear someone complain that America’s “allies” in the Middle East are upset about the lack of American leadership on this or that, remember that what they’re really cheesed off about is the fact that American blood and treasure are not being put on the line to defend their interests.
these nutjobs aren't conservatives. they do not espouse conservative values, and i doubt that they even now what those values really are.
rise above the BS my friend.
Someone has to tell these losers they're losers, my pleasure. You can post valid facts and logic here but they either won't read it, can't understand it or won't believe it. They respond with silly ad hominem attacks or some programmed response they heard on FOX or Limbaugh. I consider what I'm doing as an intervention to help them break the hold their wealthy handlers have on them. Their crazy ideas are being validated and someone has to remind them why they're losers. I've got to take that message to them where they are, at their level.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
From the looks of this post it is safe to say that you never made it past middle school either.
Learn how to use commas, learn the word "smarter", learn the word "are", and finally, learn that "wiseman" is 2 separate words.
This isn't an english lit class, ideas are being discussed, lighten up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the liars in the White House, 2.2 million have signed up for Obamcare.
However 5 million lost coverage thanks to Obamacare.
Considering Obama only won by a couple points you might very well be correct!
the only people who might benefit from the ObamaKKKare taxpayer ripoff are plantation DemoKKKrats who don't pay taxes...

the middle class are the big losers, by design, and will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them....

and by the way, the more who sign up for ObamaKKKare (mostly Medicaid), the bigger the drain on the taxpayers....

when you lose money on every customer, more customers are not good.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Psychopath Democrat I humiliated in 2009:
<quoted text>
It's one of the Democrat regulars who is afraid of admitting who they are.
Coward.
So if you humiliated him, he doesn't seem to know of it!! Nor does anyone else but you!!

More nonsense from the sockmaster of Topix, Waxman the living sock!!

Funny how easily he's humiliating you by exposing your insane rants!!

He does it regularly, exposing your sockpupet insane behavior, and you can't do anything but bluster.

Reminds everyone here what a loser you are, and have always been.

Waxman, the true Mr. Phineas T. Bluster!!

(with the Ivy League something or other. You never did specify what.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>True in 1938 pally__not so much these days__plenty of nuclear physicists who are raging liberals.
You're a relic.
real scientists and engineers are conservative in their approach to science, whether they are political liberals or conservatives...

if not, then they are frauds, pal....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
repeating your lies ad naseum will never make them true.
The demorat authored mortgage crisis is the cause of our financial problems, you own it.
Where are the jobs Barry promised?
And where was he during Bengazi?
Pure vintage Waxman rant!!

Hey Waxman, I thought you were leaving!!

Or it was only one sock you took away, leaving the rest of the idiots to spout Waxman rhetoric!!

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
More of Obama's "he could be my son" supporters resorting to violence & killing people:
"Suspect charged in shooting death of student outside South Carolina campus"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/25/student-...
Democrats should not have guns!
Guns don't kill people, Obama voting Democrats kill people!
'I instantly knew they were Barry's "sons", they are the only ones who commit these hate crimes.

Police: Soldier fatally stabbed; may be hate crime | Local & Regional ...
www.komonews.com/.../Joint-Base-Lewis-McChord... ;
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 5, 2013 - This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime - black against white...... We celebrate the Seattle Seahawks win and going to the Super Bowl in ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only people who might benefit from the ObamaKKKare taxpayer ripoff are plantation DemoKKKrats who don't pay taxes...
the middle class are the big losers, by design, and will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them....
and by the way, the more who sign up for ObamaKKKare (mostly Medicaid), the bigger the drain on the taxpayers....
when you lose money on every customer, more customers are not good.....
Yeah, just like Dems were punished in 2012, where they won the Presidency, gained Senate seats, gained House seats..........all on the strength of the ACA. LOL

You have a vivid imagination, Nobraina. Must be the Aricept.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spend some time at the American Conservative interacting with some of those conservatives. a totally different horse. as an example....
false flag site, with nothing but leftwing crap....

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
trumps right wing rote.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are
It is difficult to define a whole school of political ideology precisely, but one may reasonably define liberalism (as opposed to conservatism) in the contemporary United States as the genuine concern for the welfare of genetically unrelated others and the willingness to contribute larger proportions of
The examination of the 10-volume compendium The Encyclopedia of World Cultures, which describes all human cultures known to anthropology (more than 1,500) in great detail, as well as extensive primary ethnographies of traditional societies, reveals that liberalism as defined above is absent in these traditional cultures. While sharing of resources, especially food, is quite common and often mandatory among hunter-gatherer tribes, and while trade with neighboring tribes often takes place, there is no evidence that people in contemporary hunter-gatherer bands freely share resources with members of other tribes.
Because all members of a hunter-gatherer tribe are genetic kin or at the very least friends and allies for life, sharing resources among them does not qualify as an expression of liberalism as defined above. Given its absence in the contemporary hunter-gatherer tribes, which are often used as modern-day analogs of our ancestral life, it may be reasonable to infer that sharing of resources with total strangers that one has never met or is not likely ever to meet – that is, liberalism – was not part of our ancestral life. Liberalism may therefore be evolutionarily novel, and the Hypothesis would predict that more intelligent individuals are more likely than less intelligent individuals to espouse liberalism as a value.
Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.
Even though past studies show that women are more liberal than men, and blacks are more liberal than whites, the effect of childhood intelligence on adult political ideology is twice as large as the effect of either sex or race. So it appears that, as the Hypothesis predicts, more intelligent individuals are more likely to espouse the value of liberalism than less intelligent individuals, possibly because liberalism is evolutionarily novel and conservatism is evolutionarily familiar.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
These are your typical liberals:
Police: Soldier fatally stabbed; may be hate crime | Local & Regional ...
www.komonews.com/.../Joint-Base-Lewis-McChord... ;
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 5, 2013 - This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime - black against white...... We celebrate the Seattle Seahawks win and going to the Super Bowl in ...
A gang of 'groids looking to kill whitey.
Our prisons are full of these "intelligent" liberals, all supported Barry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 2 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 2 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000