Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1068021 Jan 25, 2014
Leaving so soon, Hyde?

S'Long Story-Sob-Sad ....

No, think "I'll" stay one step ahead of you!... ;-)
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Later Moonbats!
Stay stupid!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068022 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spend some time at the American Conservative interacting with some of those conservatives. a totally different horse. as an example....
What Clients Mean When They Whine About “Lack of Leadership”
Greg Scoblete reminds us that the constant carping about “allied” unhappiness with the U.S. in the Near East is happening because the U.S. won’t do its clients’ bidding at our expense:
So the next time you hear someone complain that America’s “allies” in the Middle East are upset about the lack of American leadership on this or that, remember that what they’re really cheesed off about is the fact that American blood and treasure are not being put on the line to defend their interests.
these nutjobs aren't conservatives. they do not espouse conservative values, and i doubt that they even now what those values really are.
rise above the BS my friend.
Someone has to tell these losers they're losers, my pleasure. You can post valid facts and logic here but they either won't read it, can't understand it or won't believe it. They respond with silly ad hominem attacks or some programmed response they heard on FOX or Limbaugh. I consider what I'm doing as an intervention to help them break the hold their wealthy handlers have on them. Their crazy ideas are being validated and someone has to remind them why they're losers. I've got to take that message to them where they are, at their level.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1068023 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
From the looks of this post it is safe to say that you never made it past middle school either.
Learn how to use commas, learn the word "smarter", learn the word "are", and finally, learn that "wiseman" is 2 separate words.
This isn't an english lit class, ideas are being discussed, lighten up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068024 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the liars in the White House, 2.2 million have signed up for Obamcare.
However 5 million lost coverage thanks to Obamacare.
Considering Obama only won by a couple points you might very well be correct!
the only people who might benefit from the ObamaKKKare taxpayer ripoff are plantation DemoKKKrats who don't pay taxes...

the middle class are the big losers, by design, and will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them....

and by the way, the more who sign up for ObamaKKKare (mostly Medicaid), the bigger the drain on the taxpayers....

when you lose money on every customer, more customers are not good.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1068025 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Psychopath Democrat I humiliated in 2009:
<quoted text>
It's one of the Democrat regulars who is afraid of admitting who they are.
Coward.
So if you humiliated him, he doesn't seem to know of it!! Nor does anyone else but you!!

More nonsense from the sockmaster of Topix, Waxman the living sock!!

Funny how easily he's humiliating you by exposing your insane rants!!

He does it regularly, exposing your sockpupet insane behavior, and you can't do anything but bluster.

Reminds everyone here what a loser you are, and have always been.

Waxman, the true Mr. Phineas T. Bluster!!

(with the Ivy League something or other. You never did specify what.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068026 Jan 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>True in 1938 pally__not so much these days__plenty of nuclear physicists who are raging liberals.
You're a relic.
real scientists and engineers are conservative in their approach to science, whether they are political liberals or conservatives...

if not, then they are frauds, pal....

Location hidden

#1068027 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
repeating your lies ad naseum will never make them true.
The demorat authored mortgage crisis is the cause of our financial problems, you own it.
Where are the jobs Barry promised?
And where was he during Bengazi?
Pure vintage Waxman rant!!

Hey Waxman, I thought you were leaving!!

Or it was only one sock you took away, leaving the rest of the idiots to spout Waxman rhetoric!!

“you know i know”

denver

#1068029 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
More of Obama's "he could be my son" supporters resorting to violence & killing people:
"Suspect charged in shooting death of student outside South Carolina campus"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/25/student-...
Democrats should not have guns!
Guns don't kill people, Obama voting Democrats kill people!
'I instantly knew they were Barry's "sons", they are the only ones who commit these hate crimes.

Police: Soldier fatally stabbed; may be hate crime | Local & Regional ...
www.komonews.com/.../Joint-Base-Lewis-McChord... ;
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 5, 2013 - This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime - black against white...... We celebrate the Seattle Seahawks win and going to the Super Bowl in ...

Location hidden

#1068030 Jan 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only people who might benefit from the ObamaKKKare taxpayer ripoff are plantation DemoKKKrats who don't pay taxes...
the middle class are the big losers, by design, and will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them....
and by the way, the more who sign up for ObamaKKKare (mostly Medicaid), the bigger the drain on the taxpayers....
Yeah, just like Dems were punished in 2012, where they won the Presidency, gained Senate seats, gained House seats..........all on the strength of the ACA. LOL

You have a vivid imagination, Nobraina. Must be the Aricept.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068031 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
spend some time at the American Conservative interacting with some of those conservatives. a totally different horse. as an example....
false flag site, with nothing but leftwing crap....

“you know i know”

denver

#1068032 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
trumps right wing rote.
Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives
Liberals think they’re more intelligent than conservatives because they are
It is difficult to define a whole school of political ideology precisely, but one may reasonably define liberalism (as opposed to conservatism) in the contemporary United States as the genuine concern for the welfare of genetically unrelated others and the willingness to contribute larger proportions of
The examination of the 10-volume compendium The Encyclopedia of World Cultures, which describes all human cultures known to anthropology (more than 1,500) in great detail, as well as extensive primary ethnographies of traditional societies, reveals that liberalism as defined above is absent in these traditional cultures. While sharing of resources, especially food, is quite common and often mandatory among hunter-gatherer tribes, and while trade with neighboring tribes often takes place, there is no evidence that people in contemporary hunter-gatherer bands freely share resources with members of other tribes.
Because all members of a hunter-gatherer tribe are genetic kin or at the very least friends and allies for life, sharing resources among them does not qualify as an expression of liberalism as defined above. Given its absence in the contemporary hunter-gatherer tribes, which are often used as modern-day analogs of our ancestral life, it may be reasonable to infer that sharing of resources with total strangers that one has never met or is not likely ever to meet – that is, liberalism – was not part of our ancestral life. Liberalism may therefore be evolutionarily novel, and the Hypothesis would predict that more intelligent individuals are more likely than less intelligent individuals to espouse liberalism as a value.
Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8.
Even though past studies show that women are more liberal than men, and blacks are more liberal than whites, the effect of childhood intelligence on adult political ideology is twice as large as the effect of either sex or race. So it appears that, as the Hypothesis predicts, more intelligent individuals are more likely to espouse the value of liberalism than less intelligent individuals, possibly because liberalism is evolutionarily novel and conservatism is evolutionarily familiar.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scien...
These are your typical liberals:
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 5, 2013 - This needs to be prosecuted as a hate crime - black against white...... We celebrate the Seattle Seahawks win and going to the Super Bowl in ...
A gang of 'groids looking to kill whitey.
Our prisons are full of these "intelligent" liberals, all supported Barry.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068033 Jan 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
repeating your lies ad naseum will never make them true.
The demorat authored mortgage crisis is the cause of our financial problems, you own it.
Where are the jobs Barry promised?
And where was he during Bengazi?
you're such a parrot.

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble

Lawrence Lindsay, Bush's first chief economic adviser, said there was little impetus to raise alarms about the proliferation of easy credit that was helping Bush meet housing goals.

"No one wanted to stop that bubble," Lindsay said. "It would have conflicted with the president's own policies."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...

policies.....

Last June, I issued a challenge to everyone involved in the housing industry to help increase the number of minority families to be home owners. And what I'm talking about, I'm talking about your bankers and your brokers and developers, as well as members of faith-based community and community programs. And the response to the home owners challenge has been very strong and very gratifying. Twenty-two public and private partners have signed up to help meet our national goal. Partners in the mortgage finance industry are encouraging homeownership by purchasing more loans made by banks to African Americans, Hispanics and other minorities.

Representatives of the real estate and homebuilding industries, through their nationwide networks or affiliates, are committed to broadening homeownership. They made the commitment to help meet the national goal we set.

Freddie Mae -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- I see the heads who are here; I want to thank you all for coming --(laughter)-- have committed to provide more money for lenders. They've committed to help meet the shortage of capital available for minority home buyers.

....Freddie Mac recently began 25 initiatives around the country to dismantle barriers and create greater opportunities for homeownership. One of the programs is designed to help deserving families who have bad credit histories to qualify for homeownership loans.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

btw..Benghazi.....

Fox Benghazi Myths Dispelled By New Bipartisan Review

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/01/15/f...

Location hidden

#1068034 Jan 25, 2014
new yawk wrote:
So are all of his stale lines and jokes(?).
Names may change, but style, tone, insults-n-slurs, grammar never do ...
Like a skunk .... The stench always follows.
<quoted text>
Exactly!!

All of Waxman's socks use the same, dumb insults and stale lines.

That's why it's so easy to identify them.

Harmonious sounds exactly like Waxman, Floriduh, Jimmy, Buroc, Vodka, Grey Moron, NoSurprise, Shiny, Fenris, etc., etc., etc.,etc., etc., etc.,, etc..........

“you know i know”

denver

#1068035 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, a misspelling 'fixed' by spell check that will come back to haunt me until the end of times i imagine.
but hey, i'm a dumbass. just ask any of the nutjobs.
I'm not a "nutjob", but I know you're what you just called yourself, a dumbass. A liar too.

The majority of blacks and mexicans vote demorat, nowhere on this planet are either group known for their intelligence, quite the contrary.

Your theory has more holes in it than a sieve.

Location hidden

#1068036 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
More of Obama's "he could be my son" supporters resorting to violence & killing people:
"Suspect charged in shooting death of student outside South Carolina campus"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/25/student -...
Democrats should not have guns!
Guns don't kill people, Obama voting Democrats kill people!
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
'I instantly knew they were Barry's "sons", they are the only ones who commit these hate crimes.
KOMO&#8209;TV
----------

Isn't that cute!! The socks are talking to each other!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“you know i know”

denver

#1068037 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
tell ya what....can i give you my address so you can come and see if i have any guns?
More demorat supporters you claim are so smart:

UT Law Professor Says Blacks and Mexican-Americans Can't ...
&#9658;&#9658;
gawker.com/.../ut-law-professor-says-black...... ;
Gawker
Dec 10, 2012
Chill Bro Reacts to High School Murder Plot: "Killing People Is Heavy" ... the black and Mexican-American cultures set children up for failure.

PDF]
Urban School Failure and Disproportionality in a Post-Brown Era
donny-allen.us/wp-content/uplo ads/.../Urban%2BSchool%2BFailu re-1.p...&#8206;
by WJ BLANCHETT - &#8206;Cited by 97 - &#8206;Related articles
and urban school failure,(e) the reasons why Brown is not working from the ... The "inferior Black school" argument was not the senti- ment held by all Black ..... Mexican American students in California were being labeled as having mild ...

all future demorat voters, the ones not in prison or jail.

Location hidden

#1068039 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure which liberal sock you are, but it's obvious you are someone I have humiliated in the past.
Look moron, I live here.
Connecticut lost a Congressional District in 2000, you dumbfk libtard!
https://www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/c2kbr01-...
God are you Democrats morons!
Especially you...
That was 14 years ago, Waxman.

You humiliate yourself daily here, Waxman.

You said CT was losing population, the poster proved you to be a LIAR, again.

You just got caught in another Waxman lie, you fraud!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1068040 Jan 25, 2014
LOL.!!!

But Houdini he 'aint'... Stayed in CT. And 'don't' he just LUV them SOX ... The Old BO.

PS Should have just taken the heat of his election gaffe as a Real Man, and carried on.
HA! They ALL vaporized themselves. Like Cowards.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Pretty sure I know who it is. As you say, vaporized himself after the election!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1068041 Jan 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068042 Jan 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>True in 1938 pally__not so much these days__plenty of nuclear physicists who are raging liberals.
You're a relic.
Oppenheimer and much of his staff were as leftwing as they come, but they still built the bomb....

they didn't let politics corrupt science....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EverGreen Belgrade 7 min servonazis 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]