Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403356 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068234 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
For one I am not a member of the Tea Party, I am a white nationalist that votes against Democrats.
Two, the economy was fine for the overwhelming majority of both Bush's 2 terms and growing debt ever more rapidly was seen as the cultural norm for DC.
Three, the Tea Party was formed because of the debt and the healthcare law combined, which was seen as a double threat to the economy and the free market system that couldn't be ignored.
Four, Obama has benefited from having black ancestry far more than it has hurt him. Most white liberals are retarded little cuckolds who literally suck black dick to get off, they worship black people as demigods.
The t-p has morphed into a disparate, party hijacking, kidnapping terrorist organization who can't stand on their own regardless of what they claim.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068235 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
If all else fails, blame Whitey.
lol! You people are SO good at blaming son.

That's pretty much what you bring to the table!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068236 Jan 25, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the biased story telling they do on FOX News? Do you really believe the censored information Rupert Murdoch spoon feeds you isn't tainted?
The sad message you've been duped into believing is that being educated means being indoctrinated. In fact its just the opposite. What you're wealthy handlers fear the most is people that think for themselves.
lol! The Murdoch who owned News of the World, right

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1068237 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you're just ticked off because white folks aren't at the top of the intelligence list. must be the reason you guys never attack Asians.
Asians aren't generally troublemakers and usually they're gainfully employed, you and your ilk would do well to emulate them.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068238 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the motivation behind "income inequality". Gimme, gimme, gimme.
Perhaps. But I would say an intense desire for food is far less selfish than a desire for wealth and power.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068239 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's own words, Zippy.
"[t]he inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I'm not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh, but I'm somebody who is interested in solving problems and is pretty practical, and that, actually, a lot of the things that we've put in place worked better than people might think."
It's FOX News and Rush Limbaugh's fault! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!
lol! Well... those be your gods, son!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1068240 Jan 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"62% of voters now think the country is headed down the wrong track."
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," -- Magic Negro
The Azzhole-In-Chief should have passed out Barnyard Boots to his sucker-followers.
Liberalism is a mental disorder, for sure.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1068241 Jan 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
VINELAND, NJ (CBS)— Police in Vineland are searching for the suspects who vandalized statues outside two churches overnight.
According to the Vineland Police Department, officers were dispatched to the Sacred Heart Church at 922 E Landis Avenue for reported criminal mischief. An investigation revealed that sometime during the night, the suspects, believed to be Obamabots under the direction of NYC Bocajews, had vandalized several religious statues on church property.
The hoodie-wearing vandals hacked off the head of a statue of the Virgin Mary. In addition, the Obamabot vandals also chopped a statue of Joseph in half.
A few hours later, officers were dispatched to St. Francis of Assisi Church at 23 W Chestnut Avenue for the same incident. A subsequent investigation revealed statues at this church had been damaged in the same manner as the ones at Sacred Heart.
At the St. Francis of Assisi Church, the Bocajew-led vandals hammered in the faces of Jesus, Mary and Joseph on a statue.
This is the Magic Negro's Kristallnacht.

On a related note, the Progressive Wimp Media is going all-out to shut this guy up:

http://tinyurl.com/qaeufqj

ANYTHING to help the boy in the White House.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068242 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I agree.
Big difference between educated and intelligent, especially since the government infested and destroyed public education.
Fortunately intelligent people don't waste their time on biased story telling.
lol! then you've knocked yourself off the intelligence podium son!

Lapeer, MI

#1068243 Jan 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
PITTSBURGH (KDKA)— Our three rivers are quickly becoming less flowing and more rock solid on the surface.
“We are seeing ice thickening of two to four inches overnight, and there are some places that have as much a six to eight inches of ice that has formed over the past several days,” said Joe Palko, a National Weather Service hydrologist meteorologist.
And despite a glint of sun Friday, there is no temperature change on the horizon significant enough to stop the growing miles of river from doing their glacial impression.
“The ice is basically on the top and the water is flowing underneath,” said Palko.
Already the ice crust is causing problems for barges on the Allegheny.
And not far from Pittsburgh,“the last report was for Cheswick, they weren’t able to make it through,” said Werner Loehlein, of the U.S. Army Corps. of Engineers.
Meanwhile, on the Mon River things aren’t much better.
“From Morgantown and up river from there, it’s pretty much solid ice and we’re even seeing ice form closer to Pittsburgh here near Elizabeth; so that’s very unusual. We haven’t seen that in 20 years,” said Loehlein.
With no break in the cold expected for the next few weeks, no know knows how thick the ice might get.
“It could cause the potential of ice jam flooding when the weather pattern breaks and any precipitation comes in – that could cause some flooding,” said Palko.
“If it were to happen very rapidly and we would have let’s say the Allegheny and Mon flood at the same time, the City of Pittsburgh would have a pretty significant rise, perhaps on the order of ‘96,” Loehlein said.
“[In]‘96, we had ice jam flooding that caused Pittsburgh to get up to 31 feet,” said Palko.
I watched TV in disgust this morning as Magic Negro Brownshirts taught grade school tykes that bad people are heating up the globe and the the President and Algore are trying to stop them.

This is looking just like Nazi Germany again.

Leave the f*cking kids alone!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068244 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!.... said the ruskie who hates America!

Lapeer, MI

#1068245 Jan 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the recent post of our new trolling adolescent, ptbw, I would say he has earned the "Pompous Azz" badge.
Yeah but since you are a pompous azz expressing a pompous azz opinion, ptbw is safe.
Lnc

United States

#1068246 Jan 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxmann is a mental toll , for sure
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068247 Jan 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Introspection should be a daily morning and evening routine.
But not while wearing Rose-Colored Glasses.
FOX colored glasses sure aren't going to get it done.

Lapeer, MI

#1068248 Jan 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
Will Obama during his State of The Union speech blame Republicans for his Colossal Failures?
Of course...and George Bush.

..and his having black skin....

...and the dog ate his homework...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068249 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think half those quotes are even offensive tells me everything I need to know about how anti-white you are already, but to compare that to psychopaths who think the white race is a cancer that needs to be destroyed is laughably stupid and evil, even for Democrat scum like yourself.
Oh my! Look at the little child squirm. That fact that you think half of those quotes are not offensive tells me everything I need to know about your bigotry. You really need to look in the mirror when you call someone "scum". I'm not surprised that you believe yourself to be qualified to hold public office as a Republican. You were obviously weaned on Hate Talk Radio.
Lnc

United States

#1068250 Jan 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched .......... kids alone!
Eva Anna Paula Braun; 6 February 1912 – 30 April 1945 was the longtime companion of Adolf Hitler and, for less than 40 hours, his wife. Braun met Hitler in Munich when she was 17 years old, while she was working as an assistant and model for his personal photographer, and began seeing him often about two years later. She attempted suicide twice during their early relationship. By 1936, she was a part of his household at the Berghof near Berchtesgaden and lived a sheltered life throughout World War II. Braun was a photographer, and many of the surviving colour photographs and films of Hitler were taken by her. She was a key figure within Hitler's inner social circle, but did not attend public events with him until mid-1944, when her sister Gretl married Hermann Fegelein, the SS liaison officer on his staff

Lapeer, MI

#1068251 Jan 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
Childish but not surprising ‘Obama’ blames his Low Approval numbers on (Fox News and Republicans!)
Like a Bank Robber blaming his low approval in the community on the racist police force and bad weather.
Lnc

United States

#1068252 Jan 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!.... said the ruskie who hates America!
Waxmann lives Windsor Ontario and on the Canadian health insurance while trolling in the good old USA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068253 Jan 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother Jones????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
Pravda and The People's Daily do much better.
if you want to go after the source for that story you need look no farther than that right wing nutjob at NRO.

and i'm sure he thought he was untouchable. so i'll keep an eye on the case and we'll see if the climate change skeptic gets spanked for right wing denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min District 1 219,334
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 37 min Ferrerman 80
River North. A horrible TERRIBLE, Extremely ba... 1 hr Chiraq 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,657
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Chiraq 33
News Swim ban lifted at some Chicago-area beaches 2 hr Chiraq 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2,268

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages