Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
981,381 - 981,400 of 1,100,219 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067155 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A committee of Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. They're all Democrats.
It's obvious to the entire world this government is run by pathological liars. If a committee comprised of obvious pathological liars says one thing, and the Prime Minister of Libya says the exact opposite, please don't tell us you'd believe the proven pathological liars.
We know you'd pretend to believe them.
Here are the facts again:
Al Qaeda planned the attack 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began.
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she watched the videos of the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi that proved the Obama story about some spontaneous demonstration was a lie.
Nobody in the world believes anything this government says. Nobody.
guessing is not fact.

something about 'citation'.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1067156 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would need a reason to cover.
and there are none. if there actually was.....Mitt would be in the WH.
so please, stop whining.
Oh, I know. You're a free thinker, unshackled by ideology or partisan politics.
You'd have rather had your fingernails pulled out than vote for Romney. Even if Obama had given his most sincere mea culpa.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1067158 Jan 23, 2014
Obama says we're going to Mars.

What idiot believes we can go to Mars when we can't even build a 50 million dollar website with a billion dollars?

An interesting fact of history:
Americans went to the moon and back with a slide rule and pencil and paper. The electronic calculator had not even been invented yet. Today, the average American has more computing power at their fingertips than the entire government had when we went to the moon.

And we put people in charge of the government that can't even build a 50 million dollar website with a billion dollars, and have to steal the software.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1067159 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Google 'Scholar'.'metaphor'.
Chuck Graham

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1067160 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
guessing is not fact.
something about 'citation'.
The Prime Minister of Libya wasn't guessing when he arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them. So, why did that so-called "select" Senate committee ignore the Prime Minister of Libya?

Here's the facts again, moron:

A committee of Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. They're all Democrats.
It's obvious to the entire world this government is run by pathological liars. If a committee comprised of obvious pathological liars says one thing, and the Prime Minister of Libya says the exact opposite, please don't tell us you'd believe the proven pathological liars.
We know you'd pretend to believe them.
Here are the facts again:
Al Qaeda planned the attack 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began.
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she watched the videos of the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi that proved the Obama story about some spontaneous demonstration was a lie.
Nobody in the world believes anything this government says. Nobody.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1067161 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
try this....and i've seen rumblings....and since there is no one else....some of the RINOs want Bush to run again.
LMAO
desperation in supposedly serious people can't be seen any other way.
The fact is no decent person is going to run for office...

unless you can seal up your records.....to keep the journalists from digging through your trash....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1067162 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Google 'Scholar'.'metaphor'.
since you are such a sponge...

a new place where someone like you can gain knowledge other than 'talkingpointsmemo' and mediamatters....

"google books'

http://books.google.com/

I used this one a lot when i was in college...

remember...
APA and MLA for proper citations....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067163 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Fox endorse any candidate from a party controlled by Marxist communists who have a complete fraud for a president that allows Islamist terrorists to be put in policy-making positions in the White House, and has been proven over and over again to be a pathological liar and clueless about what goes on in government.
... that's a "why" question. We're waiting for your answer.
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues.



""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.

Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067164 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Related to Benghazi, I don't usually get involved in the logistics of supporting exploration. I just listened to a review of our operations in Libya and Algeria.
We have a 200 man security detail for one field in Algeria.(When I say "security detail", I mean a 200 man combat team able to repel a military assault in high intensity combat mode.) We have a 50 man security detail for just one field in Libya. We have had this level of security for the past two years.
Obviously, we know more than the Secretary of State of the United States knows. Or, our Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was part of the Al Qaeda plan to kill Ambassador Stevens. One, or the other has to be true here.
Given the obvious fact that she knowingly lied covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the US in Benghazi, it seems more likely she was part of the plan, her assignment was to reduce Stevens' security to make it easier for Al Qaeda to kill him.
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues.



""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.

Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1067165 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A committee of Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. They're all Democrats.
It's obvious to the entire world this government is run by pathological liars. If a committee comprised of obvious pathological liars says one thing, and the Prime Minister of Libya says the exact opposite, please don't tell us you'd believe the proven pathological liars.
We know you'd pretend to believe them.
Here are the facts again:
Al Qaeda planned the attack 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began.
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she watched the videos of the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi that proved the Obama story about some spontaneous demonstration was a lie.
Nobody in the world believes anything this government says. Nobody.
The only way your logic makes sense is if you have access to a better source of information regarding Benghazi than our intelligence provided the Senate committee. This of course means you must be getting information from Al Qaeda. I've wondered about you for awhile, maybe you're not as crazy as you appear. The primary goal of terrorists is to disrupt the government of their enemies. What better way to do that from overseas than use the internet. And what better way to disguise the messenger that cloak him as a Patriot.
Go investigate yourself.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#1067166 Jan 23, 2014
Thank God for the falsely inflated stock market over the last 5 years! Not being a supporter of this President or anything he stands for, he has made it possible for me to retire before I'm 50. Wait....I MADE IT POSSIBLE!!! May his supporters feel the pain!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1067167 Jan 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know. You're a free thinker, unshackled by ideology or partisan politics.
You'd have rather had your fingernails pulled out than vote for Romney. Even if Obama had given his most sincere mea culpa.
LOL, and on the other hand MD Builder is a birther troll who's pizzed away five years of life believing on Orly Taintz.

Birthers are scum of the very worst kind.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067168 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Obama blamed the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi on a spontaneous demonstration resulting from one of a thousand anti-Islam videos on the internet, this particular video didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack. Don't you even keep up with statements this administration makes? Just how goddam ignorant are you?
You seem to be ignorant of the fact that everyone in the entire country knows the people running this government are pthological liars. Nobody's going to believe anything any "Senate Select Committee" says. Especially when the goddam Prime Minister of Libya who captured 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them says the complete opposite.
Another Senate committee - another group of pahtological liars. Nobody believes anything they say. Nobody believes THEY believe anything they say.
Here's the facts:
Al Qaeda planned the attacks 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.(CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began.)
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Hillary Clinton intentionally lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she had watched the video of the entire attack proving there was no spontaneous demonstration in contradition to the Obama lie that said there was.
Bottom line - Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues.



""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.

Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067169 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prime Minister of Libya wasn't guessing when he arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them. So, why did that so-called "select" Senate committee ignore the Prime Minister of Libya?
Here's the facts again, moron:
A committee of Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. They're all Democrats.
It's obvious to the entire world this government is run by pathological liars. If a committee comprised of obvious pathological liars says one thing, and the Prime Minister of Libya says the exact opposite, please don't tell us you'd believe the proven pathological liars.
We know you'd pretend to believe them.
Here are the facts again:
Al Qaeda planned the attack 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began.
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she watched the videos of the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi that proved the Obama story about some spontaneous demonstration was a lie.
Nobody in the world believes anything this government says. Nobody.
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues.



""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.

Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1067170 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
old folks. aka FOX viewers.
You literally couldn't be more stupid if you tried after this post.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067171 Jan 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prime Minister of Libya wasn't guessing when he arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them. So, why did that so-called "select" Senate committee ignore the Prime Minister of Libya?
Here's the facts again, moron:
A committee of Democrats and RINOs isn't bipartisan. They're all Democrats.
It's obvious to the entire world this government is run by pathological liars. If a committee comprised of obvious pathological liars says one thing, and the Prime Minister of Libya says the exact opposite, please don't tell us you'd believe the proven pathological liars.
We know you'd pretend to believe them.
Here are the facts again:
Al Qaeda planned the attack 6 months before the attack.
Hillary Clinton reduced Stevens' security and cancelled security contracts for Stevens after Al Qaeda planned the attack.
CNN abruptly changed their story line to match the Obama lie in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began.
The CIA intelligence report was changed in the White House to match the Obama lie.
Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Hillary Clinton lied to Congress, lied to the entire country, and lied to Ty Wood's father after she watched the videos of the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi that proved the Obama story about some spontaneous demonstration was a lie.
Nobody in the world believes anything this government says. Nobody.
""The Prime Minister of Libya wasn't guessing when he arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them. So, why did that so-called "select" Senate committee ignore the Prime Minister of Libya?""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for proving my diagnosis!!

People with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1067172 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
49 million? omg
really puts the FOX ratings in perspective.
You do understand that cable is still a luxury and we are still in a recession, right?
The day Fox loses to CNN or MSNBC is the day we are 60% illiterate with a non existent military and a 3rd world currency value.

49 million followers is pathetic considering Bieber's so called music is mainstream in every country with televisions and radios.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1067173 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
49 million? omg
really puts the FOX ratings in perspective.
Mostly girls maybe half of whom will be old to vote in 2016.

Might be a good idea to keep Mike Huckabee and all other R's who cater to the religious right away from the TV cameras.

Can you believe the stupid fk actually used the word libido???

FOX=Stupidity on demand eh?

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

#1067174 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
General Dempsy seems to have cleared that up.
and he says Obama was on top of it from minute one.
it's in the Congressional Record. even FOX can't change it.
so where was Barry for the missing 4 1/2 hours? Is it a state secret? classified?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067175 Jan 23, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""The Prime Minister of Libya wasn't guessing when he arrested 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them. So, why did that so-called "select" Senate committee ignore the Prime Minister of Libya?""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for proving my diagnosis!!
People with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
"Thanks for proving my diagnosis!!" ?

"People with schizophrenia" ?

<shaking head>

I guess your picture says it all about you crazy one:

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/nuculurop...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,451
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••