Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
980,541 - 980,560 of 1,100,219 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1066267 Jan 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i kept my health plan, as did most people in the US...and their doctors..
the increases in health care insurance premiums has dropped quite a bi since the ACA has started to be enacted.
there were loss of shovel ready jobs where people were smart enough to use that ,money to improved their economy, like we did here in MN...
facts are fun!
You are a cluelesslyingjerk.

facts are fun!

:)

Lapeer, MI

#1066268 Jan 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said that.
Yes he did.

So did fat dog Oprah.

Lapeer, MI

#1066269 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The head of the State Department in Benghazi was Stevens. You are dumber than a rock.
And blacks rule the Game Show circuit here in the States.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066270 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXbot = RINO?
Conservatives view a variety of news sources on both left and right and then make independent judgments......

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1066271 Jan 21, 2014
Don't you just hate it when you want something to happen right now but you have to wait until office hours the next day? Because you 're so anxious for it to get here?

It's neither here nor there. Just something I'm going through and had to get it out.

Lapeer, MI

#1066272 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby steps, child. Baby steps. You don't change things overnight. You don't change things in four, six, or eight years. Obama has opened a door for blacks that was once closed and that will lead to the opening of the flood gates. Thirty years from now, as the African American youth of today grow up with a new sense of achievement, they will become the engineers and physicists of the future. Just sit back.
Right. Sure thing, Babee.

Just like Affirmative Action got them into the Game Show Kingdom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA..........

You have no shame, do you?

Orlando, FL

#1066273 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The former definition of "Journalism" has vanished and has been wholly replaced by Left-Wing Propaganda. To a lesser degree, it is also defined as cheap entertainment like Game Shows are(hee, hee).
The very concept of Journalism as a neutral reporting party is something that is lost forever. "Neutral Reporting" may someday see a reprise but, if it doe, they'll have to find a new word other than "Journalism".
The mere fact Fox News was targeted by this administration and specifically by this president even to the point of censoring them from press conferences speaks reams about the liberal propaganda machine and why they see Fox as a threat.

The only reason Fox could possibly be considered a threat in a country where free speech and even opposing opinions were once respected by true journalists is because liberals and liberal journalists now want to control the media and all opinions.

But liberals on here can't see how dangerous that is to save their lives.

Lapeer, MI

#1066274 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, yeah, who's mouth was on his crotch was insignificant compared to her keeping her stranglehold on the influence she loved wielding as First Lady.
Wow, some of these latest First Ladies have brought respect for that title to a new low. Michelle has the same dreams of being president as Hillary does. You can see that sour, jealous look in her eyes that says, "I would be a much better president than anybody else." Talk about an ego that is mismatched with its actual cognitive ability. Hillary's meltdown after the public suggested she be held accountable would pale in comparison to the one Michelle would have after anybody suggested that she was found lacking as a suitable candidate for First Empress of America.
Delusions of grandeur are never pretty when displayed by the bitterly ugly and graceless.
The First Empress of America could do wonders for the Dairy Industry.

Hell, she sure does know how to milk a Cash Cow, doesn't she?!!

Orlando, FL

#1066275 Jan 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you completely miss the point....
the DemoKKKrat plan is to screw the middle class to benefit the welfare bums.....
super-rich DemoKKKrats will always be protected....
Well, they're doing a fine job of it so far. Screwing the middle class. But I'm afraid the middle class is just starting to feel the point of the screw. If taxpayers end up having to bail out insurance companies because of Obama's failed health care reform, I mean. He's already told the insurance companies not to worry. They're covered if he ends up screwing them too.

Orlando, FL

#1066276 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
X-cyooz me, but when a black person talks with pride about how blacks are taking over the Game Show circuit, it is shamefully humorous.
They've commandeered the shallow end of the pool!
Isn't that just DDarling?!!
They need to bury their head deeply and take a deep breath there.
Thing is, blacks became successful on television shows a long time ago. No one would have even blinked an eye five years ago if blacks had become just as successful on game shows.

Obama has only succeeded in reviving race as an issue in this country. If you call that success.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066277 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
There's definitely an air of arrogance about this president. And rare sincere emotion about anything.
(Sorry...just like to rile up my riled up little judge-its.)
Why... you little shyt stirrer you!

lol

Lapeer, MI

#1066278 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only two solutions to income inequality. Bringing down the top to a lower level or raising up the bottom to a higher level.
The first solution would probably not sit very well with the wealthy democrats on Capital Hill, liberal Hollywood celebrities, liberal CEOs, liberal professional athletes and all other liberal 1%'ers.
The second solution is probably the best one. Wonder if Obama will even consider it.
The Income-Inequality issue is a false one concocted by the Boy Messiah's Mother Valerie to distract the American public away from his lying, his ineptness in all things both foreign and domestic and the foreboding dark specter of his NSA cyber-machine.

You present two methods to "solve" income inequality but there is a third one: an incoming tide raises all boats.

There will ALWAYS be income inequality. Period. The guy with a GED makes 50 grand while the woman who owns her own start-up makes a million. The Magic Negro tells us this is somehow wrong and that we need to steal from the businesswoman to raise the esteem of the GED guy.

The Boy Messiah is feeding on the cheapest emotion of all: jealousy. He feels this will entrench his power even further. Class division, racial division, partisan division and even division between citizen and illegal Mexicans.

Divide and Conquer. Punish your enemies and reward your friends. Power to the Proletariat and death to the Bourgeoisie!!! Kiss Castro and Kill Capitalism!

We do not have a President but an Islamic camel-jockey with a heavy hand on the whip.
We need a REAL President.

Now, before it's too late.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066279 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like Michael Jackson.
Yes, he was charged but found not guilty. I think he was a pedophile. I don't think Elvis was, however if he wanted to marry a 15 year old now it would likely be called child abuse.

Lapeer, MI

#1066280 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael thought of himself as Peter Pan. Literally. A child in a grown man's body. One of the most misunderstood people on the planet. Wouldn't have hurt a fly. No doubt in my mind he would have never hurt a child.
Other men had a very hard time understanding someone like him, understandably.
A grown man's body beneath the sheets nightly with cookies & milk and little boys would disturb a LOT of real men.

And it did and it still does.

Modern Family has two Peter Pans, too.

And I'm sure a lot of cookies & milk get passed around there, too.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066281 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael thought of himself as Peter Pan. Literally. A child in a grown man's body. One of the most misunderstood people on the planet. Wouldn't have hurt a fly. No doubt in my mind he would have never hurt a child.
Other men had a very hard time understanding someone like him, understandably.
He was a pedophile. Anyone who thought that its normal for a 45 year old man to sleep with little boys is crazy. And, the mothers who allowed thir boys to go there are equally criminals.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1066282 Jan 21, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was charged but found not guilty. I think he was a pedophile. I don't think Elvis was, however if he wanted to marry a 15 year old now it would likely be called child abuse.
It's your vodka; who's holding you up?

Lapeer, MI

#1066283 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact Fox News was targeted by this administration and specifically by this president even to the point of censoring them from press conferences speaks reams about the liberal propaganda machine and why they see Fox as a threat.
The only reason Fox could possibly be considered a threat in a country where free speech and even opposing opinions were once respected by true journalists is because liberals and liberal journalists now want to control the media and all opinions.
But liberals on here can't see how dangerous that is to save their lives.
Liberals exhibit a strange memory storage and retrieval system, don't they? They selectively remember what is convenient and partisan and completely forget what disturbs the remnants of any morality they once had.

I still recall how Conservative reporters were barred from the White House. I recall how Conservative reporters had their phones tapped. I recall reading about repeated threats to Conservative reporters by "third parties" involved with the White House.

Al Capone died and now frequents the dark altars within the Magic Negro's mind.

Location hidden

#1066284 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Don't you just hate it when you want something to happen right now but you have to wait until office hours the next day? Because you 're so anxious for it to get here?
It's neither here nor there. Just something I'm going through and had to get it out.
Instant gratification...thwarted, can actually make Time appear to slow or even stand still...purely hell, except when sex is involved... then Time flies.

"Waiting" drives me nuts.

Orlando, FL

#1066285 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why... you little shyt stirrer you!
lol
My bad.

Location hidden

#1066286 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man's body beneath the sheets nightly with cookies & milk and little boys would disturb a LOT of real men.
And it did and it still does.
Modern Family has two Peter Pans, too.
And I'm sure a lot of cookies & milk get passed around there, too.
The Peter Pan ploy might have worked for me IF he hadn't made that comment *after* people started catching on to his perversion.

Like a normal, straight man who is just "young at heart" is *naturally* compelled to make himself look like Elizabeth Taylor? Yeah, right.

One doesn't care to speculate about what that nutjob was planning on doing with the Elephant Man's corpse. Bleh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Crazy Jae 568
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000