Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395853 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067180 Jan 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly girls maybe half of whom will be old to vote in 2016.
Might be a good idea to keep Mike Huckabee and all other R's who cater to the religious right away from the TV cameras.
Can you believe the stupid fk actually used the word libido???
FOX=Stupidity on demand eh?
Really? More people watch Fox News prime time than your CNN & MSNBC combined.

Yes, we know, your fringe minority of Moonbats like you are smarter than everyone else.

That is why you have been so successful in your life, right Realdumb?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1067181 Jan 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
big business is happy to get on the government gravy train, in this case by using ObamaKKKare to dump employee medical costs on the middle class taxpayers.....part of the design of the program....and another reason for Conservatives to ignore the RINO elements who also support this.....
ObamaKKKare is screwing the middle class and it is time for a revolution....
I agree about the revolution, tell Barry and Reid to go screw themselves, ignore their tyrannical laws and stop sending them money. Every red state should send notice they'll no longer abide by any new regulations that stifle freedom and productivity.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067182 Jan 23, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You literally couldn't be more stupid if you tried after this post.
Hey, the little white kid is back!!

How ya doing, proud to be white kid?. Are you equally proud to be a nitwit??

You make me think of that white supremacist who had his DNA checked out to find he had sub Sarahan African ancestors.

“you know i know”

denver

#1067183 Jan 23, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
And a brain is a terrible thing to waste.
8 years of the shiny negro is a waste for the entire country, except Wall Street and fatcat bankers benefiting from the nearly trillion dollars a year..

Maybe you can tell us where Barry was for 4 1/2 hours?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1067184 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not going to find relevance in their ratings.
The only relevance? Fox News shows draw more viewers than all their competition combined is not relevant? Explain please. Oh, I got it everyone who watches anything aired on Fox News is mentally challenged. All those with a brain eschew Fox News?
In as much as I am not a liberal loon please explain why the numbers I offered are not relevant. Fox News pays the rating services to skew the numbers to make Fox look good?
Peace
KMA
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067185 Jan 23, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”
&#8213; Frederic Bastiat
----------
A basic description of how America was founded by a bunch of wealthy landowners.
This is why 1% owns 95% of the wealth and people allow it.
No different than your ancestors, who lived in a feudal system, serving the lords.
Same thing, they just don't bother with formalities like titles.
You sound like a committed Communist, Boris. You should be committed!

You think you deserve a piece of the pie because you can suck air in and out.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1067186 Jan 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
so where was Barry for the missing 4 1/2 hours? Is it a state secret? classified?
He was in the War room with Michelle on top of his desk. Do you think that would appeal to the Fox audience.

“you know i know”

denver

#1067187 Jan 23, 2014
Obama outed on bin Laden raid? Where was he during Benghazi?
&#9658;&#9658;
canadafreepress.com/.../57235... ;
Nov 28, 2013
Now that President Barack Obama's former body man and still companion Reggie Love has let it out that ...

"Describing it as a “very long day,” Love said most people were in the Situation Room but Obama came to the private dining room to play cards with Love, White House photographer Pete Souza and staffer Marvin Nicholson.(CNN, Aug. 14, 2013)

“[President Obama] was like,‘I’m not, I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing’,” Love said.“We must have played 15 hands-15 games of Spades.”

“you know i know”

denver

#1067188 Jan 23, 2014
Obama Was Absent During Benghazi Attack — Shocking Truths ...
www.theblaze.com/.../obama-was-absent-during-... ;
TheBlaze
Feb 7, 2013 - The Benghazi scandal has been treated by critics of the Obama administration as an example of extreme administrative malfeasance up to this ...

"First, there was the bombshell that not only was President Obama not involved in the process except for a single phone call, but he was absent entirely from the White House during the attack. "

Panetta and Dempsey had a pre-scheduled meeting with Obama at 5:00 p.m. Washington, D.C. time on Sept. 11. The meeting lasted about thirty minutes. After it was over, they did not hear from Obama again or anybody else at the White House.

“Did you have any further communications with him that night?” Ayotte asked Panetta.

“No,” said Panetta.

Americans died
Barry lied.

No one, especially Topix libs, can come up with where Barry was for the missing 4 1/2 hours.
"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067189 Jan 23, 2014
Racist:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the little white kid is back!!
How ya doing, proud to be white kid?. Are you equally proud to be a nitwit??
You make me think of that white supremacist who had his DNA checked out to find he had sub Sarahan African ancestors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6tPs78ofDPoXX

“you know i know”

denver

#1067191 Jan 23, 2014
Ten minutes later, Dempsey admitted to being shocked that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hadn’t known about the diplomatic cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens pleading for help prior to the attacks, once more under questioning from Graham:

"And speaking of Clinton, after another 30 minutes, another bombshell emerged: Secretary of Clinton hadn’t corresponded with the military or Department of Defense at all about the Benghazi attacks. In fact, neither Dempsey nor Panetta had any conversations with Clinton"

This will be rammed down Hillary's throat if she decides to run.

As well as her shreiking " what does it matter anyway"?

It mattered to the 4 dead and their loved ones.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067192 Jan 23, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in the War room with Michelle on top of his desk. Do you think that would appeal to the Fox audience.
Eeeewwww!!!

I'm visualizing two black males with beards & hairy armpits.

Stop!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#1067193 Jan 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Obama said in his address at the United Nations:
"And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well."
Just exactly how do you manage to interpret that as blaming the Benghazi attack solely on the video?
Newsflash! No one knows how great a part the video played in feeding the terrorist anger toward America but anyone who thinks it had no effect at all is, IMO, brain dead.
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Do you pay any attention to the boy president when he addresses the American public. For two solid weeks he and his lackey rice made it a point to let all of us know the attack in Benghazi was the result of a video? You are calling the boy president a liar?
Peace
KMA
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067194 Jan 23, 2014
35% approve of Obama's handling of Iran.

67% say Obamacare should be delayed.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1067195 Jan 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
This is what smart, republican governor can do for a state, Texas too:
Wisconsin Success Stories - In Wisconsin
inwisconsin.com/why-wisconsin/success-stories... ;
Hundreds of global companies and industry leaders have chosen to make Wisconsin their home.
Driving Business Success in Wisconsin | Office of the Governor ...
walker.wi.gov/.../1000...wisconsin/driving-bu... ;
In its first two years of transformation to the state's new lead economic development organization, the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)...
Featured Success Stories - Wisconsin RtI Center
www.wisconsinrticenter.org › Educators › RtI in Action&#8206;
The Featured Success Stories and Resources program provides Wisconsin educators a central web-based clearinghouse to share and access RtI stories and ...
Got to slap those public unions down a few pegs.
Another racist puke arrives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#1067196 Jan 23, 2014
Benghazi Timeline: The long road from “spontaneous protest”
www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/&... ;
FactCheck.org
Oct 26, 2012 - The question won't go away: Did President Obama and administration ... There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even ... Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when ..

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been."

Barry and Hillary lied
as Americans died

No amount of lies from Topix liars will change the truth.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1067197 Jan 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, and on the other hand MD Builder is a birther troll who's pizzed away five years of life believing on Orly Taintz.
Birthers are scum of the very worst kind.
You're weird. In a fcked-up sorta way.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067198 Jan 23, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1067199 Jan 23, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably make most of them nauseous.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067200 Jan 23, 2014
Another ignorant race baiting puke remains...
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another racist puke arrives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min JRB 216,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min CrunchyBacon 102,523
last post wins! (Dec '10) 27 min Retired SOF 2,147
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Into The Night 60,123
last post wins! (Apr '13) 28 min Retired SOF 1,122
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) 1 hr TIRED OF IDIOTS 547
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,708
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages