Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,026)

Showing posts 980,501 - 980,520 of1,036,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

GEN. DEMPSY: Soon after I received the initial reports of the Benghazi attack, I discussed the situation with the Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta, and with President Obama in a meeting that we had already scheduled that day on another topic.

The President instructed us to use all available assets to respond to the attacks to ensure the safety of U.S. personnel in Libya and to protect U.S. personnel and interests throughout the region.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you have yourself one strange relationship (infatuation) with Fox news...
leftwing freaks are dedicated to silencing any voice of opposition to the party line....little realizing that loudmouths like them are the first to disappear when Fascist regimes like Obama consolidate power....
Cher

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real funny chit babe.
Is that you Sonny?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you have yourself one strange relationship (infatuation) with Fox news...
strange as in not believing what the infotainers are reading from the teleprompter?

come on man. we see FOX noise on this thread day in and day out. i'm just pushing back.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized wrote: <quoted text>
NOW... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial.... or outright lying about your activities....
POS .... ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information.."I Dare you Waxman"..
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"..... Show us again how Rational you are ....
Not Surprized is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Not Surprized. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of.Waxballs resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Obamabrains, the Moderators are watching you psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with macros script I see.
Not Surprized!
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I know why Obama was AWOL that night. When Panetta and Dempsey told him it was a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 within an hour after the attack began and they all knew Obama and the State Department had been warned for months in advance but did nothing to prevent it, he called an urgent meeting with his elite inner circle to figure out how to spin it so the stupidest Americans would buy and the liberal media would help them sell it. Hillary had to be part of the cover up because her political head was on the chopping block and she was just as culpable. If Romney had won because of their gross incompetency and neglect and after Obama naively claimed he had the terrorists on the run, her chance of grabbing the power brass ring which had eluded her once would be forever out of reach.
The writing is on the wall. Obama and Hillary put their political aspirations above the truth about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11, the deaths of four Americans because of their neglect to protect them and a deliberate cover up by lying to the American people about a video so Obama could win a reelection and set the stage for a future President Hillary.
This is not the best caliber of leadership America has to offer. Maybe it's the best Democrats have to offer - but America deserves much better.
And this kind of leadership also has to disgracefully step down and resign from their positions of undeserved and ill-gotten power.
While your surmise of Obama's inner circle huddle that night is probably accurate, unfortunately the voting public doesn't care about foreign affairs unless it directly affects them--the way 9/11 did. And a more likely topic of conversation at that time would have been about Dancing With Stars than that four Americans were murdered and that Obama and Clinton put politics first in their handling of the situation. This is why the most painful parts of the ObamaCare fiasco have been consistently been delayed until after the 2014 elections. The pain will be realized by the average person on Main Street and not just felt by those who are paying attention and looking beyond what is reported by MSNBC or libs like Rachael Maddow.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Poor ole Fox news trying to drum a story on their non story. They are complaining about the non coverage by all mainstream media on Benghazi which of course is a bull$hit story made up by them.
Well of course no one else would cover a fabricated story only the drones on here and those clown guests fox drags out from under a rock to agree with the made up BS.
now this idiot claims that Benghazi never happened....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
It remains unclear if any group or person exercised overall command and control of the attacks or whether extremist group leaders directed their members to participate. Some intelligence suggests the attacks were likely put together in short order, following that day's violent protests in Cairo against an inflammatory video, suggesting that these and other terrorist groups could conduct similar attacks with little advance warning.
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
Dancing on the graves....as ole WooendCok57 tells us...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
It remains unclear if any group or person exercised overall command and control of the attacks or whether extremist group leaders directed their members to participate. Some intelligence suggests the attacks were likely put together in short order, following that day's violent protests in Cairo against an inflammatory video, suggesting that these and other terrorist groups could conduct similar attacks with little advance warning.
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
You are quoting from the Dem-Dem rewrite of facts- addendum to the bipartisan report.

This flies into the face of other reports and testimony.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
GEN. DEMPSY: Soon after I received the initial reports of the Benghazi attack, I discussed the situation with the Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta, and with President Obama in a meeting that we had already scheduled that day on another topic.
The President instructed us to use all available assets to respond to the attacks to ensure the safety of U.S. personnel in Libya and to protect U.S. personnel and interests throughout the region.
What does it matter....

AND...

Dancing on the graves....as ole WooendCok57 tells us..
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct 17, 2009
"Not Surprized wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"Yeah wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"USAsince1860 wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Gray Ghost wrote:
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future. It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! LOL
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The more generally satisfied the public is with a president, the easier it is for him to absorb the damage from failures. In the event of attacks on Americans, a reasonably popular president is going to receive the benefit of the doubt whether he deserves it or not. Unlike Carter, whose reputation was daily taking a beating as the hostage crisis dragged on month after month, Reagan and Obama didnít have to endure the constant drip-drip of negative coverage that such a prolonged problem brought with it. It also helped that Reagan and Obama could point to successes, whether here or overseas, that gave most of the public confidence that they generally seemed to know what they were doing. In the end, the public perceived these attacks as aberrations because they couldnít be fitted into a story about general incompetence or failure, and the public was more inclined to hold the attackers responsible.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
let's all remember....there are only 3 million FOXbots. the rest of us are sane.
Among your ranks of "sane" are those who would rather tune in to watch Honey Boo Boo than to pay attention to anything of importance.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Which was pathetic by any standard.

However, the bipartisan portion of the Senate Intelligence Committee report places the responsibility for the situation on the State Dept who failed to provide security.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The more generally satisfied the public is with a president, the easier it is for him to absorb the damage from failures. In the event of attacks on Americans, a reasonably popular president is going to receive the benefit of the doubt whether he deserves it or not. Unlike Carter, whose reputation was daily taking a beating as the hostage crisis dragged on month after month, Reagan and Obama didnít have to endure the constant drip-drip of negative coverage that such a prolonged problem brought with it. It also helped that Reagan and Obama could point to successes, whether here or overseas, that gave most of the public confidence that they generally seemed to know what they were doing. In the end, the public perceived these attacks as aberrations because they couldnít be fitted into a story about general incompetence or failure, and the public was more inclined to hold the attackers responsible.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
let's all remember....there are only 3 million FOXbots. the rest of us are sane.
The problem is the majority are no longer "satisfied" with this president. Obama now stands at 52% disapproving with only 40% approving.

A recent CBS News poll showed only 49% consider Obama is trustworthy, down from 60% a year ago.

And a lot of them don't even watch Fox.

The recently released Senate Intelligence Committee's report hasn't even had time to marinate and resonate yet.

Obamacare still has to prove it can stand under its own weight when the White House refuses to give any real numbers. That can't be good.

Pretty sure since the enemy has reclaimed Iraq after all the blood and treasure that was spent there, Iran getting closer to a nuclear weapon right under this president's nose and the failure of his signature law to have any chance of cohesively functioning without even more mass confusion, things probably aren't going to get much better in the coming months.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're. once again, an example of a "total lack of intelligence prowess" Idiot By Choice.
Hi Leo, hope you're well; it's a little chilly in sunny Florida this morning!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Finally, some education that the kids can use...

"Kansas Middle School: Poster Listing Sex Acts Part of 'Health and Science' Curriculum"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and he was at the Pentagon at the time of the attack.
However, it is difficult to see what orders were given as that part of the testimony is blacked out.
the only people who could have ordered General Ham not to respond are his military superiors or POTUS....

not the sick old lady named Hillary....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

There probably two remarks this president wish he had never said Ď Red Line, Al Qaeda is on the Runí both have come back and bit him in the A**!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We still haven't learned why the ambassador traveled to Benghazi that day without his full security team. We still haven't heard from special agent Scott Strickland who was right there with Stevens and Smith when the attack began. We still don't know what in the he!! was going on for months only a half mile away at the CIA base.
Yet the right wing loons worry about what was going on six time zones away in Washington DC.
Maybe he was visiting his boyfriend and that's why the Libyans torchered his testicles...ask Lois.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

WashPost says ignore OFA claim that 3.9 million people signed up for Medicaid because of Obamacare.

The figures do not distinguish between renewals and new participants.

Gives OFA claim 3 Pinocchios

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 980,501 - 980,520 of1,036,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Scrutiny 167,775
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,113
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 3 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••