Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232509 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066646 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Especially liberal aka democrat aka progressives, they hate the family unit.
Democrats don't believe in traditional family values. Hillary picked up on the vulnerability and tried to stress it when running against the juvenile delinquent president Obama.

Democrats also are a farce when it comes to the middle class too. They want the dependent class in higher numbers as that gets them more votes.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1066647 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be the nutjob Waxywaxturd/Nuculur Not Surprised, the paranoid, delusional libtard.
Waxman works during the day and does not have time for your silliness then. Waxman posts as Waxman, you idiot.
Typical stupid Waxman reply.

You do realize that nobody believes a word you say, don't you??

You're a proven troll and liar.

Location hidden

#1066648 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
forks_make_us_fat is correct and you are crazy. Not all people can't tell the difference.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
That does not make them stupid, but your comments expose how rotten you are!
Funny how the answer on your link says you're crazy, too..........

----------

""You should be able to taste the difference, and you should be able to see the difference if they aren't pureed up. Heirloom tomatoes have a really goofy shape, and they are often a rainbow of colors even in one tomato. Regular modern tomatoes have been genetically modified to be roughly the same size and shapes within each variety...so all your cherry tomatoes are very similar, grapes, cocktails, hothouse, romas, and plum tomatoes...each type will have a distinct look.

Stay stupid, Waxman. You're very good at it!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1066649 Jan 22, 2014
Why would a person from the O'bama Circus do this: And then as I was sitting at my desk thinking about the reporting since September 2012, I thought about the weirdest of all and the worst of all for me personally! I remembered a disturbing phone call from a good friend in the Obama Administration. I have known this friend for years. The call was a short time after 9/11 (maybe Oct. 2012?) In the call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the Administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career. My friend was telling me to tell Jennifer to stop her reporting. Ruin her career?

In 20 plus years, I have never received a call to try and shut down a colleague – not that I even could – this was a first. Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act….experienced..and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no axe to grind, she just wants the facts.

I told my friend before I go to Jennifer telling her she is wrong, I need proof she is wrong, strong proof and you need to be specific – what are you saying she is getting wrong? We went around and around — including the statement again that this was just a call as a favor to Jennifer and me to save Jennifer’s career from reporting incorrect information. I got no proof. Zero. I smelled a rat. Favor to me? Hardly. My friend was trying to use me. I feel bad that a friend did that to me, tried to use me for a dirty reason. I knew then — and it is now confirmed by BIPARTISAN Senate Intelligence Committee — Jennifer was getting her facts right. I think it is really low for the Administration to stoop this low.

Greta Van Susteren on the thugs aka O'bama and his peeps.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1066650 Jan 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He does it to get attention, otherwise he is completely ignored.
"silly"
Be honest. On a typical day I get a few who agree with me and a few who do not. You on the other hand get a dozen or so posts mocking the manure you try to spread. "real dumb" on the other hand gets 40 or 50 posts a day mocking the manure he so ineffectively tries to spread.
I must say I am surprized you support the lies of "real dumb" the biggest racist on this thread. "real dumb" a little boy, certainly not a man.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#1066651 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
They serve beer at Shady Pines?
One of his nursing aides pees in a glass,chills it, and tells Dementia Ed it's Kokanee Gold!!

Fools the old nitwit every day!!

Rumor has it that it tastes better than that swill Ed thinks it is.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066652 Jan 22, 2014
2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in prime time

"Even with waning viewership, Fox News topped the cable news ratings race for the 12th consecutive year in 2013, with more total viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/f...

SonicMoron the propagandist lowlife still thinks the earth is flat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066653 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical stupid Waxman reply.
You do realize that nobody believes a word you say, don't you??
You're a proven troll and liar.
Yes, I know, nobody. I'm not worried about what you think though!

Location hidden

#1066654 Jan 22, 2014
Explosions, fire reduce Mississippi biodiesel plant to rubble

""Explosions and an intense blaze at a biodiesel complex in northern Mississippi reduced it to smoldering rubble on Wednesday, but the two workers at the plant managed to escape unharmed, the plant's manager said.

The first explosion rocked the JNS Biodiesel LCC plant, some three to four miles (five to six km) north of New Albany around 5:30 a.m. CST (1630 ET), authorities said.

The heat from the subsequent blaze was so high that firefighters could not get close enough to battle it, and state and federal environmental officials decided to let the fire burn itself out, Plant Manager Carl Harlin said.

Another blast occurred in the afternoon when a storage tank blew, Harlin said.

"Right now everything is a pile of rubble, and it's just burning. When we first thought the fire was dying down, we still had our office.... After the second (explosion) everything burned," Harlin told Reuters by telephone from the scene.""

----------

Who needs regulations??

Not RED States!!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1066655 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
So disappointing; Lily was really expecting vodka.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066656 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the answer on your link says you're crazy, too..........
----------
""You should be able to taste the difference, and you should be able to see the difference if they aren't pureed up. Heirloom tomatoes have a really goofy shape, and they are often a rainbow of colors even in one tomato. Regular modern tomatoes have been genetically modified to be roughly the same size and shapes within each variety...so all your cherry tomatoes are very similar, grapes, cocktails, hothouse, romas, and plum tomatoes...each type will have a distinct look.
Stay stupid, Waxman. You're very good at it!!
Are you in the process of having yet another meltdown?

I did not post the above words, moron.

Go see your shrink, lunatic.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1066657 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
"silly"
Nah, lunch was at home today. Tomorrow, Jack and Dan's, at the moment leaning toward a sausage sandwich, fries, slaw and an ice cold Kokanee Gold. We will talk a little politics, a lot of sports, both the ZAGS men and women's basketball teams are ranked in the top 25 in the country and some BS about the good ole days.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1066658 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Especially liberal aka democrat aka progressives, they hate the family unit.
How about you go back & read the original post to which I replied.

Maybe then you won't appear to be such a dumbass.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066659 Jan 22, 2014
Old Nuc the libtard is going ballistic again.

He must be teleporting between today and February 1692 in Salem Massachusetts.

Mental illness sure is a confounding & prevalent issue for liberal families.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1066660 Jan 22, 2014
New poll out of likely voters says pro-life 48% vs pro-choice 45%. Uh Oh.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066662 Jan 22, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your post have to do with Davis’s relinquishing her two children….Nothing!! Liberals will say she failed the first time by not aborting, but corrected her error by relinquishing her two children for the Cause….Liberalism!!
so if a man does the same does he get treated the same?

no. but not by me. that would be reserved for those who say stupid shit like this.

Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn’t a crime if she is ‘wearing a nightie’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/15/virgini...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066664 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in prime time
"Even with waning viewership, Fox News topped the cable news ratings race for the 12th consecutive year in 2013, with more total viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined"
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/f...
SonicMoron the propagandist lowlife still thinks the earth is flat.
still only 3 million viewers. not near enough to change an election. just ask Obama.

so you can only wish that ratings equate to relevance.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066665 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Nah, lunch was at home today. Tomorrow, Jack and Dan's, at the moment leaning toward a sausage sandwich, fries, slaw and an ice cold Kokanee Gold. We will talk a little politics, a lot of sports, both the ZAGS men and women's basketball teams are ranked in the top 25 in the country and some BS about the good ole days.
Peace
KMA
Good old days before Shady Pines; before diapers and tapioca
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066666 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One of his nursing aides pees in a glass,chills it, and tells Dementia Ed it's Kokanee Gold!!
Fools the old nitwit every day!!
Rumor has it that it tastes better than that swill Ed thinks it is.
Lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066667 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Why would a person from the O'bama Circus do this: And then as I was sitting at my desk thinking about the reporting since September 2012, I thought about the weirdest of all and the worst of all for me personally! I remembered a disturbing phone call from a good friend in the Obama Administration. I have known this friend for years. The call was a short time after 9/11 (maybe Oct. 2012?) In the call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the Administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career. My friend was telling me to tell Jennifer to stop her reporting. Ruin her career?
In 20 plus years, I have never received a call to try and shut down a colleague – not that I even could – this was a first. Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act….experienced..and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no axe to grind, she just wants the facts.
I told my friend before I go to Jennifer telling her she is wrong, I need proof she is wrong, strong proof and you need to be specific – what are you saying she is getting wrong? We went around and around — including the statement again that this was just a call as a favor to Jennifer and me to save Jennifer’s career from reporting incorrect information. I got no proof. Zero. I smelled a rat. Favor to me? Hardly. My friend was trying to use me. I feel bad that a friend did that to me, tried to use me for a dirty reason. I knew then — and it is now confirmed by BIPARTISAN Senate Intelligence Committee — Jennifer was getting her facts right. I think it is really low for the Administration to stoop this low.
Greta Van Susteren on the thugs aka O'bama and his peeps.
Congressional Record fact.

The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...

has FOX addressed that fact yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min JRB 189,801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,017
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 5 hr Jana Ravens 0
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr boundary painter 5,240
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr boundary painter 406
Parrots for sale 5 hr Miranda 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]