Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274883 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066711 Jan 22, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all old geezers anyone between the age of 25-54 is ignoring FOX>
Guess you didn't bother to read beyond the headline.
Fox News averaged 1.1 million viewers in prime time and 1.76 million viewers total per day a 5-percent and 14-percent decline, respectively, on 2012, which was a presidential election year. The network averaged 222,000 viewers in the coveted 25-to-54-year-old demo in prime time and 294,000 total per day -- a 19-percent drop and 30-percent drop, respectively.
MSNBC held second place in prime time averaging 640,000 total viewers and 203,000 aged 25 to 54, but fell to third place in total day with just 394,000 total and 131,000 in the demo, losing to CNN for the first time in two years. MSNBC suffered notably on account of 2013 being a nonelection year.
Hi there Idiot liberal!

2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in prime time
"Even with waning viewership, Fox News topped the cable news ratings race for the 12th consecutive year in 2013, with more total viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066712 Jan 22, 2014
funny story of the day.

Michigan Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema, who has been criticized for anti-gay and anti-Muslim comments, is not attending the RNC's winter meeting in Washington, D.C. and blames his absence on "liberal critics within the Republican Party."

"My liberal critics within the Republican Party have chosen to elevate this discussion to the RNC Meeting and make it a drawn out fight between liberals and conservatives within the party," he said in a statement to the Detroit Free Press. "For this reason, I have decided it is best for the party that I not attend the meeting this week and instead I have sent a proxy who will vote how I want on Rules."

Three House members from Michigan, as well as others members of the GOP, have called on Agema to resign. Other Michigan Republicans have also criticized the committeeman for his remarks.

Last year Agema compared being gay to alcoholism and said that gay people desire free medical insurance because they have AIDS.

In January he posted a comment on his Facebook page asking, "Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/agema-s...

so tea party congressman have become liberals?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066713 Jan 22, 2014
2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in:

"---> prime time <---"

Howdy libtards!

How are you idiots?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066714 Jan 22, 2014
Commie Democrat liar liberals strike again!

AP

EX-HIGH-RANKING EPA OFFICIAL, who recently was sentenced to prison for fraud, told lawmakers he was working on a 'project' to examine how to 'modify the DNA of the capitalist system,' raising questions of agency's intentions.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066716 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lie of the year? like death panels? government takeover of healthcare?
"Your" president, the juvenile jive-ass punk in office won "Lie of the Year" Commie.

He is a punk like you, right? Liar, mooch, "you know" - "you can relate"!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066717 Jan 22, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL TOPIX POSTERS!!!!
My sockpuppets and I troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Teabagger Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of teabagger trolls!!! It's lonely being a teabagging troll!!
When we Trolling Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!
Till then I will spend my time trolling here with my battalion of sockpuppets and sitting in front of my mirror chanting my Daily Affirmation: "I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Hugs! WAXMAN!!!!!!,,AKA,,"Nucul urVodkaOption"!!!!!!!!!!
Nuculur the libtard returns from the Salem witch trials! Teleportation of the mental state.

Liberalism is a Mental disorder. You prove it!

Is Elvis still alive?
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1066718 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no history book is going to call it the Democrats War. not even in Texas.
you voted for Bush, so own it. otherwise people might start to think you think the War was a mistake.
When Al-Queda gets us again, people will blame Obama's cowardly drone policy. You rapists and child molesters OWN it...it's gonna be great lynching yunz.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066719 Jan 22, 2014
New poll.

74% still feel recession after Obama for 5 years!

Hope!

Change!

Must be Bush's fault!

Libtards.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066720 Jan 22, 2014
Obama beats Bush!

Has lower approval rating at same time in presidency!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1066721 Jan 22, 2014
Anti-frackers protest wrong gas station..LOL!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/22/an...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066722 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
funny story of the day.
Michigan Republican National Committeeman Dave Agema, who has been criticized for anti-gay and anti-Muslim comments, is not attending the RNC's winter meeting in Washington, D.C. and blames his absence on "liberal critics within the Republican Party."
"My liberal critics within the Republican Party have chosen to elevate this discussion to the RNC Meeting and make it a drawn out fight between liberals and conservatives within the party," he said in a statement to the Detroit Free Press. "For this reason, I have decided it is best for the party that I not attend the meeting this week and instead I have sent a proxy who will vote how I want on Rules."
Three House members from Michigan, as well as others members of the GOP, have called on Agema to resign. Other Michigan Republicans have also criticized the committeeman for his remarks.
Last year Agema compared being gay to alcoholism and said that gay people desire free medical insurance because they have AIDS.
In January he posted a comment on his Facebook page asking, "Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?"
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/agema-s...
so tea party congressman have become liberals?
funny story of the day.

SonicMoron posting yet more BS.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066724 Jan 22, 2014
The UCA.

2.2 million old mooching Democrat people like the ones here who already had insurance signed up to ride the system.

5 million responsible people screwed/cancelled.

Nice!

Hope!

Change!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1066727 Jan 22, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's posts, so far, advance the Democrats
LOL
Fox News has the same legitimate news reporters and journalists as NBC, CBS and all of the other networks.

If you and Lily don't believe Fox News is a legitimate news outlet, then why did all of the other news outlets including the liberal media threaten to walk out if Fox was banned?

They certainly must have considered Fox legitimate. Even the liberal media knew Obama crossed the line censoring the news for the fist time in history.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1066728 Jan 22, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
As you all can clearly see I have been here 5 years, day and night, maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I will surround myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Boca Raton FL where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Not Surprized!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creation, "Emeem", show him some topix love!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#1066729 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama beats Bush!
Has lower approval rating at same time in presidency!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
democrats are just chimpish neanderthals...thank God they aborted 55 million of their own...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066730 Jan 22, 2014
Nuclulur sock for sure!

Liberalism is a mental disorder:
waxywaxturd wrote:
As you all can clearly see I have been here 5 years, day and night, maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I will surround myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Waxman!
PS,,give a shoutout to two of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creations, "NuculurNUTsurpriZed ", and ''OBAMANATION''. Show them some topix love!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1066731 Jan 22, 2014
IRAN: We did not agree to dismantle anything.
Really? so what the hell is O'bama and Kerry talking about? more lies from the O'stupid admin?
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/22/politics/iran-u...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066732 Jan 22, 2014
Nuc went postal as predicted...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1066733 Jan 22, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Not Surprized"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Boca Raton FL where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love, Not Surprized!
PS,,give a shoutout to two of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creations, "Lcn ", and ''GOPidiots''. Show them some topix love!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066734 Jan 22, 2014
Well, time to go watch a movie.

Good night loser liberal. God, am I glad I'm not like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min CrunchyBacon 100,630
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 196,916
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 1 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 1 hr Julie 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages