Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1066280 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael thought of himself as Peter Pan. Literally. A child in a grown man's body. One of the most misunderstood people on the planet. Wouldn't have hurt a fly. No doubt in my mind he would have never hurt a child.
Other men had a very hard time understanding someone like him, understandably.
A grown man's body beneath the sheets nightly with cookies & milk and little boys would disturb a LOT of real men.

And it did and it still does.

Modern Family has two Peter Pans, too.

And I'm sure a lot of cookies & milk get passed around there, too.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066281 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael thought of himself as Peter Pan. Literally. A child in a grown man's body. One of the most misunderstood people on the planet. Wouldn't have hurt a fly. No doubt in my mind he would have never hurt a child.
Other men had a very hard time understanding someone like him, understandably.
He was a pedophile. Anyone who thought that its normal for a 45 year old man to sleep with little boys is crazy. And, the mothers who allowed thir boys to go there are equally criminals.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1066282 Jan 21, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was charged but found not guilty. I think he was a pedophile. I don't think Elvis was, however if he wanted to marry a 15 year old now it would likely be called child abuse.
It's your vodka; who's holding you up?

Lapeer, MI

#1066283 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The mere fact Fox News was targeted by this administration and specifically by this president even to the point of censoring them from press conferences speaks reams about the liberal propaganda machine and why they see Fox as a threat.
The only reason Fox could possibly be considered a threat in a country where free speech and even opposing opinions were once respected by true journalists is because liberals and liberal journalists now want to control the media and all opinions.
But liberals on here can't see how dangerous that is to save their lives.
Liberals exhibit a strange memory storage and retrieval system, don't they? They selectively remember what is convenient and partisan and completely forget what disturbs the remnants of any morality they once had.

I still recall how Conservative reporters were barred from the White House. I recall how Conservative reporters had their phones tapped. I recall reading about repeated threats to Conservative reporters by "third parties" involved with the White House.

Al Capone died and now frequents the dark altars within the Magic Negro's mind.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066284 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Don't you just hate it when you want something to happen right now but you have to wait until office hours the next day? Because you 're so anxious for it to get here?
It's neither here nor there. Just something I'm going through and had to get it out.
Instant gratification...thwarted, can actually make Time appear to slow or even stand still...purely hell, except when sex is involved... then Time flies.

"Waiting" drives me nuts.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1066285 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why... you little shyt stirrer you!
lol
My bad.

Location hidden

#1066286 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man's body beneath the sheets nightly with cookies & milk and little boys would disturb a LOT of real men.
The Peter Pan ploy might have worked for me IF he hadn't made that comment *after* people started catching on to his perversion.

Like a normal, straight man who is just "young at heart" is *naturally* compelled to make himself look like Elizabeth Taylor? Yeah, right.

One doesn't care to speculate about what that nutjob was planning on doing with the Elephant Man's corpse. Bleh.

Lapeer, MI

#1066287 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, he was charged but found not guilty. I think he was a pedophile. I don't think Elvis was, however if he wanted to marry a 15 year old now it would likely be called child abuse.
Human lifespans were, at one point, mid-to-late-twenties(coming out of Africa). So they got married VERY young. If they had waited to a 'proper' age, none of us would be here now. This sense of urgency to procreate stayed with us for a long, long time even as agriculture and animal domestication grew to stave off the ravages of hunger and death. Lifespans increased dramatically at some point while the customary urgency of early marriage remained.

Romeo & Juliet were supposedly only 13 or so.

Somewhere along the line, a number of things began to change this child-bride mentality. One of them was the appreciation of wisdom that comes with age. The older the person, the more informed and, thus, selective, their choices can be. This led to marriage a little later. This change got mixed up with Christian morality, etc. and thus, Elvis marrying a young girl was cradle-robbing pedophilia in the eyes of some.

Because he was a teen idol, his image had a way of dulling the criticism a lot. Jerry Lee Lewis(Great Balls Of Fire) loved his little girls. So did Chuck Berry and a long list of 50's Rockers and they all had good managers who kept the pedophilia image at a minimum exposure for their clients.

Michael Jackson also had good managers.

Grandparents appeared with the growing lifespans and this became a CRITICAL benefit to humanity. Elders could teach the young while parents were out at work. With the transference of experiential knowledge and skill, human populations exploded across the globe.

Today, grandparents are discarded like every other disposable item in human society.
At great loss.

I'm just sayin'.

Location hidden

#1066288 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.
lol

No, no, I appreciate the tickle of taunting a troll.

Hee hee, now when I see your avatar I'll be thinking, "There goes that lil ole 'flammatory mammy, Lois, teasing the liberal psychos again!" You are on the cusp of being a bad girl, and everybody knows bad girls can be a lot of fun...when they're not drawing blood. ;)

Orlando, FL

#1066289 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand why you feel that way. Most men do.

But I know without any reservations that Michael Jackson would never have hurt a child. He was one himself. He loved children to a fault and was naive. But he was not your normal man and didn't have a normal childhood. In my opinion, he was a musical genius who wrote songs like Man in the Mirror. Child molesters don't write those kinds of lyrics.

He was simply eccentric as all artists of his caliber are.

Orlando, FL

#1066290 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Instant gratification...thwarted, can actually make Time appear to slow or even stand still...purely hell, except when sex is involved... then Time flies.
"Waiting" drives me nuts.
Glad I'm not the only one who wants things to happen yesterday. But have to make myself go to sleep so it will get here sooner.

Night.

Location hidden

#1066291 Jan 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Human lifespans were, at one point, mid-to-late-twenties(coming out of Africa). So they got married VERY young. If they had waited to a 'proper' age, none of us would be here now. This sense of urgency to procreate stayed with us for a long, long time even as agriculture and animal domestication grew to stave off the ravages of hunger and death. Lifespans increased dramatically at some point while the customary urgency of early marriage remained.
Romeo & Juliet were supposedly only 13 or so.
Somewhere along the line, a number of things began to change this child-bride mentality. One of them was the appreciation of wisdom that comes with age. The older the person, the more informed and, thus, selective, their choices can be. This led to marriage a little later. This change got mixed up with Christian morality, etc. and thus, Elvis marrying a young girl was cradle-robbing pedophilia in the eyes of some.
Because he was a teen idol, his image had a way of dulling the criticism a lot. Jerry Lee Lewis(Great Balls Of Fire) loved his little girls. So did Chuck Berry and a long list of 50's Rockers and they all had good managers who kept the pedophilia image at a minimum exposure for their clients.
Michael Jackson also had good managers.
Grandparents appeared with the growing lifespans and this became a CRITICAL benefit to humanity. Elders could teach the young while parents were out at work. With the transference of experiential knowledge and skill, human populations exploded across the globe.
Today, grandparents are discarded like every other disposable item in human society.
At great loss.
I'm just sayin'.
Yep, the childbearing age range is small and women have to git 'R' done before it becomes too risky to bother with it.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/dec/3...

As for grandparents; mine were priceless.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1066292 Jan 21, 2014
Hannity was just brilliant tonight, even roped in a priest for his panel so he could try and drum up sympathy for extremist conservatism.
Benghazi has been a big failure on talking points with Fox so they moved their sights to New York governor who said his state has no room for tea baggers. He was right of course, but the dwindling fox audience would have lapped it up. No doubt Stewart will make fun of it in the next couple of days and we can all have a great laugh.

Location hidden

#1066293 Jan 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand why you feel that way. Most men do.
But I know without any reservations that Michael Jackson would never have hurt a child. He was one himself. He loved children to a fault and was naive. But he was not your normal man and didn't have a normal childhood. In my opinion, he was a musical genius who wrote songs like Man in the Mirror. Child molesters don't write those kinds of lyrics.
He was simply eccentric as all artists of his caliber are.
Righto...and Hitler loved his Dobermans.

Michael's music is NOT of the caliber to be considered a redeeming quality for banging little boys. No artistic talent ever could be.

BTW, who are you and what have you done with Lois?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066294 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
wrong, ask Sambo....

in most states, people can marry at age 16 with parental consent....

in your fleabag state, children younger than age 16 can be married with the permission of a county judge....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066295 Jan 21, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Hannity was just brilliant tonight, even roped in a priest for his panel so he could try and drum up sympathy for extremist conservatism.
Benghazi has been a big failure on talking points with Fox so they moved their sights to New York governor who said his state has no room for tea baggers. He was right of course, but the dwindling fox audience would have lapped it up. No doubt Stewart will make fun of it in the next couple of days and we can all have a great laugh.
so, what happens when some governor decides that his state has no room for blacks....or homosexuals.....or your style of teabagger????....

Lapeer, MI

#1066296 Jan 21, 2014
Holocaust survivor meets her liberator, seven decades later: http://dailynightly.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01...

Lapeer, MI

#1066297 Jan 21, 2014
BTW, my dad was part of the same 11th Armored Division (Thunderbolts)

Location hidden

#1066299 Jan 21, 2014
Bankrupting the states through freeloading is no longer satisfying the bastards...they want it ALL.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/target-credit-car...

I'm tired of supporting the miserable, ungrateful worms. There has to be a point where America's citizens say, "No more, we've had enough! The free ride is over!"
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1066300 Jan 22, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you've been told to believe and, sadly, you unquestioningly believe it.
Wrong nitwit, it's what we've actually seen in Republican run states and proposed legislation in the GOP dominated House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,766
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 51,331
Dear Abby 2-26-15 1 hr PEllen 1
Amy 2-26-15 1 hr PEllen 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr GayleWood 51,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr texas pete 5,697
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Red_Forman 502
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr ray 99,152
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 pm PST