Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458539 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1066660 Jan 22, 2014
New poll out of likely voters says pro-life 48% vs pro-choice 45%. Uh Oh.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066662 Jan 22, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your post have to do with Davis’s relinquishing her two children….Nothing!! Liberals will say she failed the first time by not aborting, but corrected her error by relinquishing her two children for the Cause….Liberalism!!
so if a man does the same does he get treated the same?

no. but not by me. that would be reserved for those who say stupid shit like this.

Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn’t a crime if she is ‘wearing a nightie’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/15/virgini...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066664 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in prime time
"Even with waning viewership, Fox News topped the cable news ratings race for the 12th consecutive year in 2013, with more total viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined"
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/f...
SonicMoron the propagandist lowlife still thinks the earth is flat.
still only 3 million viewers. not near enough to change an election. just ask Obama.

so you can only wish that ratings equate to relevance.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066665 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Nah, lunch was at home today. Tomorrow, Jack and Dan's, at the moment leaning toward a sausage sandwich, fries, slaw and an ice cold Kokanee Gold. We will talk a little politics, a lot of sports, both the ZAGS men and women's basketball teams are ranked in the top 25 in the country and some BS about the good ole days.
Peace
KMA
Good old days before Shady Pines; before diapers and tapioca
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1066666 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One of his nursing aides pees in a glass,chills it, and tells Dementia Ed it's Kokanee Gold!!
Fools the old nitwit every day!!
Rumor has it that it tastes better than that swill Ed thinks it is.
Lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066667 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Why would a person from the O'bama Circus do this: And then as I was sitting at my desk thinking about the reporting since September 2012, I thought about the weirdest of all and the worst of all for me personally! I remembered a disturbing phone call from a good friend in the Obama Administration. I have known this friend for years. The call was a short time after 9/11 (maybe Oct. 2012?) In the call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the Administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career. My friend was telling me to tell Jennifer to stop her reporting. Ruin her career?
In 20 plus years, I have never received a call to try and shut down a colleague – not that I even could – this was a first. Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act….experienced..and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no axe to grind, she just wants the facts.
I told my friend before I go to Jennifer telling her she is wrong, I need proof she is wrong, strong proof and you need to be specific – what are you saying she is getting wrong? We went around and around — including the statement again that this was just a call as a favor to Jennifer and me to save Jennifer’s career from reporting incorrect information. I got no proof. Zero. I smelled a rat. Favor to me? Hardly. My friend was trying to use me. I feel bad that a friend did that to me, tried to use me for a dirty reason. I knew then — and it is now confirmed by BIPARTISAN Senate Intelligence Committee — Jennifer was getting her facts right. I think it is really low for the Administration to stoop this low.
Greta Van Susteren on the thugs aka O'bama and his peeps.
Congressional Record fact.

The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...

has FOX addressed that fact yet?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066668 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sonic"
Right wing noise? Sounds more to me like left wing noise, trying to defuse the lies she offered. Listening to her brought tears to my eyes. Poor lady.
Peace
KMA
pretty funny.

Bush lied. people died. a source of right wing defusement since the war got the GOP kicked out of the WH.

so get back to me when Wendy kills someone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066669 Jan 22, 2014
flack wrote:
context....wasn't it much more lopsided at one time?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066670 Jan 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they called Tasty? In a package of 3?
No, these aren't on the market yet__you're mentioning Tasty Lee which are OK for garden salads, sub sandwiches but not much else.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066671 Jan 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you go back & read the original post to which I replied.
Maybe then you won't appear to be such a dumbass.
Why is it that it seems many of your posts are like this, telling others to go back and read the original post (of course you never provide a link - typical DumbDave weasel routine).

Oh, darn me, I forgot!

It's because "everyone" except "you" is an "idiot"!

<shaking head>
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066672 Jan 22, 2014
Darn! It's cold outside. The Glow Bull Warming is making it near 0 degrees yet again.

It's so cold the Democrats have their hands in their own pockets!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066673 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so if a man does the same does he get treated the same?
no. but not by me. that would be reserved for those who say stupid shit like this.
Virginia GOP candidate: Spousal rape isn’t a crime if she is ‘wearing a nightie’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/15/virgini...
Ahhhh.....

The old "Raw Story" routine!

I'll be sure to click on that link, as soon as I get old and demented like you!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066674 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
still only 3 million viewers. not near enough to change an election. just ask Obama.
so you can only wish that ratings equate to relevance.
OK, so you admit your Ministry of Propaganda is winning? You leftists used to be shy of admitting you were liberals, now you gloat about your corrupt media and president.

You are a disease.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066675 Jan 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I wouldn't be "lol"ing if I were you.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066676 Jan 22, 2014
flack wrote:
Go down to the bar and ask around pally__you'll get much different results. And from real people__as opposed to the lonely mofo's at The Villages who answer half way through the second ring.

www.longshotsva.com ring a familiar note?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066677 Jan 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old days before Shady Pines; before diapers and tapioca
I'm sure you will be the first to let us know what that experience is like.

God works in mysterious ways, even when you are an atheist.
Lnc

United States

#1066678 Jan 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is not a news organization. You lose.
Carol's posts, so far, advance the Democrats
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066679 Jan 22, 2014
Nice going Democrats!

"Target cuts health coverage for part-time workers"

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/target-cuts-...

You never miss a chance to hurt people that are responsible, do you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066680 Jan 22, 2014
Take a look at this!

They all have Obamacare (the UCA) targets on them:

https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits

I think I'll take my "credit card" and business to Walmart from now on.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1066681 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
context....wasn't it much more lopsided at one time?
Yep toward pro-choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru 231,042
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min PEllen 9,852
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 47 min PEllen 3,449
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 48 min PEllen 2,279
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min PEllen 104,519
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,234
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 2 hr YIM 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages