Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1065750 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It really helps around here.
So many of you have rocks in your heads.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're good at setting yourself up.
Hi there spazcase!

I recall you claiming to be a geologist too, liar.

There is nothing between your ears, just mush.
P N A

Palm Coast, FL

#1065751 Jan 20, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Youtube is not gong to save the GOP :-)
The Democratic "gong" show

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1065752 Jan 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time, slowly; t h e m u s l i m t e r r or i t s a t t a c k e d b e c a u s e t h a t i s w h a t t h e y d o. T h e y d o n o t n e e d r e a s o n. Murder is what these terrorists have been doing for centuries.
The goal of the murderers is to kill and/or maim as many as possible.
You are dumb.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day
Funny. That's exactly what the British said about the Catholic terrorists of the IRA, who killed thousands over the many years of the rebellion.

Were they muslims??

How about the 'Orangemen', protestants who supported being part of England??

They killed their rival Catholics with glee.

So what's you talkin' about, Rufus??

I will match you Christian genocides with any other religion you want to mention.

Those nice Germans who designed and operated the holocaust machinery were all Christians. Catholics and Lutherens mostly.

Want to aslk about how awful muslims are??

What did Christian Americans do to the Mormons as they forced them out of some states?? Were those massacres commmitted by muslims??

You're dumb as a stump,Ed.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1065753 Jan 20, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush have a R for Speaker and a R for Majority Leader?
Obama has had some help....
Yes, as a matter of fact, until the 2006 elections, Bush had a R Senate and R House.

Are you really that dumb, or just fishing??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1065754 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you pay property and local taxes, which largely fund education.
You're too old to have children in school.
But you pay taxes for other people's children.
It's called being part of a larger society, or social fabric to Pope Francis. You have a lot to learn from this new Pope, Eddie boy. He'll make you repent your selfish ways.
"nutsucker"
As usual you prove to be a coward and a phoney. You danced and dodged and refused to answer any of the points I brought up. The reason you danced and dodged you have no answers, all you offer is BS.
Peace
KMA
Happy MIK Day

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1065755 Jan 20, 2014
The New York Gov says he has no room for tea baggers in his state, when is Obama going to say the same for America.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1065756 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It really helps around here.
So many of you have rocks in your heads.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're good at setting yourself up.
I bet you have a snare drum and cymbal handy....

Location hidden

#1065757 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as a matter of fact, until the 2006 elections, Bush had a R Senate and R House.
Are you really that dumb, or just fishing??
Ritz Crackers

Palm Coast, FL

#1065758 Jan 20, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
The New York Gov says he has no room for tea baggers in his state, when is Obama going to say the same for America.
He already has; as usual, you have not been paying attention.

Spokane, WA

#1065759 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you pay property and local taxes, which largely fund education.
You're too old to have children in school.
But you pay taxes for other people's children.
It's called being part of a larger society, or social fabric to Pope Francis. You have a lot to learn from this new Pope, Eddie boy. He'll make you repent your selfish ways.
"nutsucker"
On a couple of things you are correct, I do pay property and local taxes. I do not have children in school. Both of my daughters attended parochial schools and both attended a private college, Gonzaga, Go ZAGS. Have 4 grand daughters, all 4 attend/attended parochial schools, 3 of them are currently enrolled at Gonzaga, one to graduate with honors on Mothers Day.
No doubt I pay property taxes and other local taxes. No problem with the property taxes to pay for education and the good thing is the local school districts do a pretty damn good job. Education is key, I do have a problem with some of the local taxes we are whacked with.
Selfish? Me? Maybe. But a couple of AM's a week I volunteer at the local food bank sorting donated food stuffs. At Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter we collect a few bucks, chip in a little ourselves, kids in the parish hold a couple of car washes and with the funds provide turkeys or ham and assorted other groceries to those in need in our parish. Coached junior high basketball at a parochial school for more than 25 years, no pay. Was on the school board for a number of years, no pay.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Spokane, WA

#1065760 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll do what's appropriate when it's appropriate, dummy.
Just as he did in killng BinLaden, which Bush failed spectacularly at for 7 years. LOL
Aren't you the same idiot who whines about his killing people with drones without due process??
How stupid do you want to present yourself as??
For all we know, Seal Teams have already killed those responsible.
Bet you didn't know about the Seal Team rescuing the American Aid Worker held by Somali rabels until after it happened,either.
You might still not know about it.
----------
Navy SEALs rescue kidnapped aid workers Jessica Buchanan and Poul Hagen Thisted in Somalia
By Karen DeYoung and Greg Jaffe, Published: January 25, 2012 E-mail the writers
U.S. Special Operations forces rescued an American hostage and her Danish colleague in Somalia early Wednesday in the kind of daring raid that the Obama administration has said will be the hallmark of future U.S. military missions.
Officials said the raid, by members of the Navy SEAL Team 6 unit that killed Osama bin Laden in May, demonstrated President Obama’s focus on the narrow, targeted use of force after a decade of large-scale military deployments.
The mission is “yet another message to the world that the United States of America will stand strongly against any threats to our people,” Obama said in a statement Wednesday morning.
Jessica Buchanan, 32, and Poul Hagen Thisted, 60, employees of a Danish aid agency, had been held for three months by armed men near the town of Adado in north-central Somalia.
About a dozen SEALs parachuted from an Air Force Special Operations plane to a spot two miles from the compound where the hostages were being held, Pentagon officials said. The commandos walked through the darkness and surprised the captors, killing at least eight of them before Buchanan and Thisted were taken away in helicopters, officials said.
News of the rescue reached Obama on Tuesday evening Washington time, just before he headed to the Capitol to deliver his State of the Union address. Unknowing listeners heard him say “Good job tonight” to Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta as he passed through the chamber on his way to the podium.
----------
Tell us more about this 'boy' as you like to call him as a slur.
Tell us how he was responsible for ordering a mission to rescue aid workers, and keep it very quiet.
Far easier to lob some missiles or drop some bombs.
Obama is far more into surgical strikes.
You're too stupid to realize it.
"nutsucker"
Again a nothing post with a lot of your ASSumptions. I have posted on a number of occasions that president nobama getting rid of bin laden was a good thing. I have no problem with the use of drones to kill muslim terrorists if they are used on American's I would have a problem.
nobama's bombing of Libya, with out cause was a surgical strike? Only in your sick mind.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Since: Jun 10

United States

#1065761 Jan 20, 2014
Dr. King would be completely beside himself knowing how this little narcissist ODummy walks in the shadow of Jesus Christ.His illusions and FALSEHOODS are used to blame others with distractions while appeasing to our enemies!

When Benghazi hits the fan;we will have Senate judicial hearings for IMPEACHMENT!

Obama has been exposed now with his deception and his convoluted speeches,preaching and selling his criminal snake oil called the Obamacare TAX!

Pawleys Island,South Carolina

Spokane, WA

#1065762 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. That's exactly what the British said about the Catholic terrorists of the IRA, who killed thousands over the many years of the rebellion.
Were they muslims??
How about the 'Orangemen', protestants who supported being part of England??
They killed their rival Catholics with glee.
So what's you talkin' about, Rufus??
I will match you Christian genocides with any other religion you want to mention.
Those nice Germans who designed and operated the holocaust machinery were all Christians. Catholics and Lutherens mostly.
Want to aslk about how awful muslims are??
What did Christian Americans do to the Mormons as they forced them out of some states?? Were those massacres commmitted by muslims??
"nutsucker"
If you could focus the statement I made was about muslim terrorists murdering and maiming folks, including many women and children. Nothing in the discussion concerned any of the other killers you bring into the conversation because as usual you dance and dodge. and try to change the subject. As usual you fail.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Location hidden

#1065763 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Were they muslims??
Were those massacres commmitted by muslims??
Looks like Muslims have a Muslim problem...

"June 17, 2013 update: A remarkable analysis by Murtaza Haider of Ryerson University, Toronto, "Islam at war – with itself," and even more remarkably published in Pakistan's Dawn newspaper, takes up the difficult topic alluded to above, that "over 90 percent of the 11 million [Muslims] who perished [between 1950 and 2007] were killed by fellow Muslims."

http://www.danielpipes.org/4990/arab-israeli-...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1065764 Jan 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
The nobamakare bill is far better than doing nothing?
- The government forcing American's to buy a product they may not want or need is a good thing?
- The fact that millions of American's, 5 million and counting, have lost their health insurance is a good thing?
- The fact the costs for health insurance will increase and benefits will decrease is a good thing?
- The fact that American's are forced to buy coverage for services, maternity care, kid care, abortion/murder service's, birth control they may not want or need is a good thing?
Peace
KMA
Happy Valentines Day
Is it just me, or does O-care always seem to be helping someone else? It's always that poor, uninsured somebody, nobody has ever seen.
Obamas War on Prosperity

Duluth, GA

#1065765 Jan 20, 2014
Dr.King was one of the greatest BLACK REPUBLICANS ever!

I wish I could apologize to him,with him knowing that he didn't fail his people,they failed him!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1065766 Jan 20, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is not going to save the GOP :-)
Even Galt is against Christie
Frankly, I'm glad they're wasting so much energy on Christie.

The GOP doesn't need the incompetency and failures of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who didn't prevent Benghazi from happening to save them.

Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's lies, deceptions and cover ups about Benghazi might not save them though.

Bill Maher is actually blaming Chis Stevens for his own death. Anything to protect the progressive liberals' next "golden calf".

Have you all gone a little bit crazy?
Lnc

United States

#1065767 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I'm glad they're wasting so much energy on Christie.
The GOP doesn't need the incompetency and failures of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who didn't prevent Benghazi from happening to save them.
Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's lies, deceptions and cover ups about Benghazi might not save them though.
Bill Maher is actually blaming Chis Stevens for his own death. Anything to protect the progressive liberals' next "golden calf".
Have you all gone a little bit crazy?
Yes Hillary seems out of the race as in what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln.

The latest charge against Mrs. Clinton was reported by Fox host Sean Hannity, who said that the evidence of her role in the Lincoln assassination came mainly in the form of e-mails.

According to Mr. Hannity,“If it’s true that Hillary Clinton killed Lincoln, this could have a major impact on her chances in 2016.”

The accusation against Mrs. Clinton drew a strong response from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R.—S. Carolina):“There’s been a concerted effort by Hillary Clinton to cover up her role in President Lincoln’s murder. She has said nothing about it. This is bigger than Watergate, the Cuban missile crisis, and the Second World War put together.”

Responding to the allegation, Mrs. Clinton issued a terse statement indicating that she could not have participated in Lincoln’s assassination because she was born in 1947.

“That’s what she wants us to believe,” Sen. Graham said.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1065768 Jan 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you missed the point of those protests...
or just more BS from you...as usual...
" Ayers was not simply protesting "against" the Vietnam War. Firstly, he wasn't against war in principle, he was agitating for the victory of the communist forces in Vietnam. In other words: He wasn't against the war, he was against our side in the war. This is spelled out in great detail in Prairie Fire. Secondly, and more significantly, the Vietnam War was only one of many issues cited by the Weather Undergound as the justifications for their violent acts. Ayers and the Weather Underground enumerated dozens of different grievances as the rationales for their bombings -- their overarching goal being to inspire a violent mass uprising against the United States government in order to establish a communist "dictatorship of the proletariat," in Ayers' own words.

William Ayers: Barack Hussein's Mentor.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1065769 Jan 20, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we know where Bush was during 9/11 , reading fairytales to Kindys. His State dept took that threat seriously didn't they ?
Relevance to the AWOl douchebag Oblamer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 48,572
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 180,857
Black car driver shot thru window overnight 2 hr hands on AR 3
Super Waste by Post Office 3 hr Liberal Lover 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 4 hr Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 5 hr Kuuipo 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start