Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417841 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1066499 Jan 22, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you better take your big GFY over to the Democ-RATS in my Democ-RAT state, libtard.
They have had voter ID for a long time, Moonbat.
Imbeecileeeeeee!
"First-time voters in CT are required to present identification. Valid identification includes photo ID that features voter's name and address or a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or other government document that shows voter's name and address."

Now what? Since you were just proved to be a liar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066500 Jan 22, 2014
$17 trillion in debt...

50 million living in food deserts and suckling the food stamp teat...

and this Pork made it through.....

"That's the home of Rep. Lois Capps, D-Calif., who scored $50,000 in federal funding last month for a tattoo removal program in her district."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2002/01/11/feder...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066501 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>CAIR Poll: More Than 85% of American Muslims Picked Obama
Nov 9, 2012
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) released the results of an informal exit poll on Friday that shows more than 85 percent of American Muslim voters picked President Barack Obama in Tuesday's election.
Really you want to bring Bush into this?
considering we weren't talking Obama, yes i do. and yes, i can.

By election day, Bush had been endorsed by eight major Muslim American organizations. He won more than 70 percent of the Muslim vote, including 46,200 ballots in Florida alone, prompting longtime conservative activist Grover Norquist -- one of the few prominent movement figures to caution against the current wave of mosque demagoguery -- to proclaim in the American Spectator that "Bush was elected President of the United States of America because of the Muslim vote."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/08...

and can you tell us if Obama has ever visited a Mosque?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066504 Jan 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Classic! Carol is queen of the airheads.
Good afternoon Homer__it's national Southern Food Day so grab you some roadkill and throw it in the pressure cooker with an onion__or just deep fry it if you have some oil.

BTW Valerie Jarret is appearing on the MSNBC Andrea Mitchell Reports show as we speak__in the role of a reporter.

Maybe she'd make a good (D) candidate for POTUS__according to Lois Lame she's already POTUS.

She doesn't look her age.

Oh__and on this day in 1892 Coca Cola was incorporated.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066505 Jan 22, 2014
$17 trillion in debt...

50 million on food stamps...

and we helped a college build this...

$250K for a robot squirrel!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/taxpayer-fun...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066506 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So for the 100th time O'bama is focused like a laser on jobs??? ROTFLMAO.
in Obamaland, unemployment and welfare are better than jobs....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066507 Jan 22, 2014
This is what we get when we give Progressives money...

$17 trillion in debt...

50 million on food stamps...

and we paid good money for this:

"Gaydar"

"The National Science Foundation spent $30,000 to fund a study done by the University of Washington and Cornell University's to measure "gaydar" - the ability of people to identify sexual orientation merely by appearance. The researchers confirmed that "gaydar" exists, writing that participants were about 60% accurate when attempting to identify sexual orientation by appearance."

http://www.wsbradio.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/20...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066508 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
considering we weren't talking Obama, yes i do. and yes, i can.
By election day, Bush had been endorsed by eight major Muslim American organizations. He won more than 70 percent of the Muslim vote, including 46,200 ballots in Florida alone, prompting longtime conservative activist Grover Norquist -- one of the few prominent movement figures to caution against the current wave of mosque demagoguery -- to proclaim in the American Spectator that "Bush was elected President of the United States of America because of the Muslim vote."
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/08...
and can you tell us if Obama has ever visited a Mosque?
Without Florida's Muslims__Al Gore would have coasted into the Oval Office.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1066509 Jan 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful I would let you in my car.
You would never get me near your car. I don't go places with people named: Homer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066510 Jan 22, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Davy the people will decide whether Vitter deserve another shot just like Weiner in NY!! If the Liberal Icon Teddy could be forgiven after Killing a woman I’m sure Vitter having an affair with a prostitute has a Chance!!
Vitter was reelected after the "scandal" with 57 % of the vote....
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066511 Jan 22, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
My sockpuppets and I troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Obamabot Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of Obamabot trolls!!! It's lonely being an Obamabot troll!!
When we Obamabot trolls don't take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!
Till then I will spend my time trolling here with my battalion of sockpuppets and sitting in front of my mirror chantingmy New Years Daily Affirmation: "I'M MENTALLY IMPAIRED ENOUGH. I'M DRUNK ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE HATE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Hugs! NOT SURPRIZED!!!!!!,,AKA,,"WA XYWAXTURD"!!!!!!!!!!
\I/
I wrote:
<quoted text> I'm an Obamabot!
Not Surprized! LOL

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1066512 Jan 22, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doorknob, i guess old Peckerwood isn't ever going to tell us where Oblamer was for 4 1/2 hours during the Bengazi slaughter, maybe you can?
Dereliction of duty: Obama AWOL during Benghazi massacre ...
www.examiner.com/article/...duty-obama-awol-d...
Although it has escaped the attention of most in the mainstream media, a bombshell was dropped during a Senate hearing Thursday during which U.S. Secretary of Defense .
With in 28 minutes of being notified of the attack on the consulate, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Obama. TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES!!! At that time, they were under the impression that a mob of angry protesters were responsible for the attack. Panetta testified that it was the rocket grenade attack on the CIA annex about six hours later that made them come to the conclusion that this was more than an uprising by angry protesters. Within one hour of receiving notification of the attack on the consulate, all surviving U.S. personnel were evacuated from the consulate to the CIA annex. The President of the United States does not micro-manage. That is not his job.

September 11-12, 2012 timeline as released by the Pentagon:

September 11:(Events listed in local Benghazi time)

9:42 pm - Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

9:59 pm - A surveillance drone is directed to fly over the U.S. compound, but it is unarmed.

10:32 pm - The Office of the Secretary Defense and the Joint Staff are notified of the attack by the National Military Command Center at the Pentagon. "The information is quickly passed to Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey."

11 pm - Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled.

11:10 pm - The surveillance drone arrives over the Benghazi facility.

11:30 pm - All surviving U.S. personnel are evacuated from the consulate. U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and State Department computer expert Sean Smith were killed in the initial assault.

September 12:

Midnight to 2 am - Secretary Panetta and other senior leaders discuss possible options for further violence if it were to break out. Panetta gives verbal orders for Marine anti-terrorist teams from Rota, Spain, to prepare to deploy to Tripoli and Benghazi. Panetta also orders a special operations force team training in Croatia and an additional special operations force team in the United States to prepare to deploy to a staging base in southern Italy.

1:30 am - A six-man security team from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli arrives in Benghazi.

2:39 am to 2:53 am - The National Military Command Center gives formal authorization for the deployment of the two special operations force teams from Croatia and the United States.

5:15 am - Attackers launch assault on a second U.S. facility in Benghazi. Two former U.S. Navy SEALs acting as security contractors are killed. They are identified as Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

6:05 am - A C-17 aircraft in Germany is told to prepare to deploy to Libya to evacuate the consulate personnel.

7:40 am - The first wave of Americans are evacuated to Tripoli via airplane.

10 am - A second group, including those killed in the attack, are flown to Tripoli.

2:15 pm - The C-17 departs from Germany for the flight to Tripoli.

7:17 pm - The C-17 leaves Tripoli with the American consulate personnel and the bodies of Stevens, Smith, Woods and Doherty.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/world/benghazi-...
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#1066513 Jan 22, 2014
Save the planet......Burn a liberal!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066514 Jan 22, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
ATTENTION ALL TOPIX POSTERS!!!!
My sockpuppets and I troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Obamabot Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of Obamabot trolls!!! It's lonely being an Obamabot troll!!
When we Obamabots don't take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!
Till then I will spend my time trolling here with my battalion of sockpuppets and sitting in front of my mirror chantingmy New Years Daily Affirmation: "I'M MENTALLY IMPAIRED ENOUGH. I'M DRUNK ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE HATE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Hugs! NOT SURPRIZED!!!!!!,,AKA,,"WA XYWAXTURD"!!!!!!!!!!<q uoted text>My sockpuppets and I troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Obamabot Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets creations to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of Obamabot trolls!!! It's lonely being an Obamabot troll!!
When we Obamabots don't take back the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait for the next 2 years!!!!
Hugs! NOT SURPRIZED!!!!!!,,AKA,,"WA XYWAXTURD"!!!!!!!!!!
\|/
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! LOL

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1066515 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fetch"
Never, never present facts to "uselesssinceforever ", she is more into left wing liberal loon nut BS. In a nut shell all democrats are good all conservatives are bad. When Iran announces they have an atomic weapon her response will be, so do a number of other countries, why shouldn't Iran also have them. Then when Israel takes them out, with no help from the US, she will be clamoring for sanctions on Israel.
Peace
Happy Valentines Day
Conservatard:

"A person who is politically conservative to an extreme degree, often with no sound intellectual basis for his or her beliefs.

Conservatards believe that loud volume, belligerence, and personal attacks trump logic and reasoning in any argument. In a conservatard's eyes, logic and reasoning are used by communists and hippies to warp the minds of the innocent young, and therefore must be avoided at all costs.

When engaged in political discourse, conservatards change subjects often; preferring to point out unrelated (or even fabricated) examples of liberal folly rather than directly addressing the topic at hand. Some conservatards like to use large words like "misunderestimate" and "nukular" to impress others with their advanced grasp of English vocabulary, and by extension, their intelligence.

Conservatards generally have no concept of history, and in fact, may not even be able to read above a third grade level. Most of their belief structure is dictated to them by a television."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066516 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Wendy Davis' biographical embellishments won't sink her campaign
A politician exaggerated her biography. In other news, water is wet.
http://theweek.com/article/index/255315/why-w...
the Texans from Connecticut is pretty funny.
Wendy Davis never had a chance to begin with....and mocking her opponents paraplegia didn't help....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1066517 Jan 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
"Never and I mean NEVER try and deny Americans the right to vote, that's a big GFY to all you rightwingers for even trying!" - Homer
Illinois proposal by democrats: Patients who want to qualify for medical marijuana in Illinois would have to be fingerprinted for a background check and pay 150 dollars a year--and give up their right to own a gun, the state proposed Tuesday.

See all you weed head liberals--the democrats are not your friend. Soon we will see anyone who was on any pharma for anything remotely connected to a sickness will not be able to have a gun. They are coming for you and you idiots are so medicated you don't even realize it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066518 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you'd rather have a democrat in the WH?
nutjob cannot win the WH. not enough of you to get it done.
you people have a DemoKKKrat who is devoted to screwing the middle class...but that's what you welfare bums want.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066519 Jan 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no need, the game will just fundamentally change as no school district or private program will be able to cover the liability...
touch football will rival soccer is popularity...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066520 Jan 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about being too stupid to get an ID Flacko__it's about how difficult and costly it can be for some to get a government issued photo ID.
And BTW, plenty of Republicans have also said, "fk it, I'm not going through that hassle."
BS...free for the asking in some states....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min District 1 222,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 103,447
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,026
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 9,373
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr RACE 6,690
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,929
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Serratus Anterior 61,019

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages