Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780737 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066637 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're even dumber than I gave you credit for.
Tomatoes vary in flavor, as do many vegetables.
that's why there are so many varities, with new ones being introduced all the time.
But you're too stupid to know that.
forks_make_us_fat is correct and you are crazy. Not all people can't tell the difference.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

That does not make them stupid, but your comments expose how rotten you are!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1066638 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. but why the right wing noise? the most famous Texans in Texas are from Connecticut, so what's the big deal?
"Sonic"
Right wing noise? Sounds more to me like left wing noise, trying to defuse the lies she offered. Listening to her brought tears to my eyes. Poor lady.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1066639 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>His drug addiction because he was selling drugs. He was a Gangster Disciple, let Larry Hoover out-that is who he worked for. The one O'bama commuted in December was a shot caller--word out is that is he thinks he still is.
I don't know who Larry Hoover is; there was no mention of that name in the story. He was a 20 year old drug addict; does not deserve life without parole. Period.

In August 1993, federal agents arrested one of the low-level dealers in Walker’s loose-knit network after intercepting a package of marijuana that someone had mailed to him. The dealer cooperated with the agents and helped them build cases against some of the other people in the ring. By the time the police closed the investigation, three years later, the government had indicted seven members of the network, including Walker, on drug conspiracy charges. Four pled guilty. The main supplier, Tim Conway, cooperated against Walker and others and received a relatively light six-year sentence in exchange.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066640 Jan 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass "forks make him stupid" doesn't get it.
The subject is divorces & why it is OK for the men to go off & leave their children with their ex but not women.
No one is talking about two parent families.
Try to keep up.
Like you have a clue?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1066641 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Why did you not refute any of what I posted? Because they were facts and you could not?
As for lunch, as I posted earlier to another liberal loon, lunch today, roast beef sandwich and a ice cold Kokanee Gold. Um good.
Peace
KMA
They serve beer at Shady Pines?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1066643 Jan 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The University of Florida has created a new hybrid tomato that is not only tasty but can be grown year round. Oh My.
Tasty tomato's are very important to the the American way of living__think about it. Or don't!
Are they called Tasty? In a package of 3?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1066644 Jan 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you nuts??? There are various sorts of tomatoes all with different tastes, consistencies, sizes etc.
I miss the taste of a really good tomato from Ohio, Indiana or Michigan that you can eat raw or slice up for a tomato sandwich. A tomato slice that is larger than the bread and juicy enough that there's no need for mayonnaise or such. The sort of tomato that comes from a roadside mart rather than a Kroger store.
Don't you?
No need for mayo?? Are you insane? That's like eating French toast without ketchup!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1066645 Jan 22, 2014
Politicians And The Public Think Differently When It Comes To Abortion

""Forty-one years after the Supreme Court's landmark ruling in Roe v. Wade, two-thirds of the American population believe that decisions on abortion should be made between a woman, her family and her doctor, according to a HuffPost/YouGov poll conducted last week.

But a majority of the country's elected officials see things differently. Only 40 percent of Congress, one-third of all governors and a quarter of state legislatures support the legal right to have an abortion, according to a new report by NARAL Pro-Choice America. More than half of elected officials fully oppose legal abortion, a position held by only 14 percent of Americans, while a small fraction of lawmakers have a mixed voting record on the issue.

The American public has long been evenly split on abortion from an ideological perspective. The new poll finds that 48 percent think abortion should be generally or always legal, while 47 percent think it should be generally or always illegal. But even among those who think abortion should be generally illegal, more think it should be legal in some circumstances (33 percent) than think it should be banned entirely (14 percent).

And the new poll suggests that a strong majority of Americans think those exceptions should not be defined by politicians, but by women themselves. Sixty-four percent said "decisions about abortion should be made by a woman and her doctor," while 24 percent said that "government has a right and obligation to pass restrictions on abortion." Only 35 percent said they would be in favor of Congress passing new restrictions on abortion.""

----------

Proves how far off the reservation Carol, Ed, and the rest of the freedom thieves are.

The American public hates you anti-freedom a-holes.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066646 Jan 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Especially liberal aka democrat aka progressives, they hate the family unit.
Democrats don't believe in traditional family values. Hillary picked up on the vulnerability and tried to stress it when running against the juvenile delinquent president Obama.

Democrats also are a farce when it comes to the middle class too. They want the dependent class in higher numbers as that gets them more votes.

Location hidden

#1066647 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be the nutjob Waxywaxturd/Nuculur Not Surprised, the paranoid, delusional libtard.
Waxman works during the day and does not have time for your silliness then. Waxman posts as Waxman, you idiot.
Typical stupid Waxman reply.

You do realize that nobody believes a word you say, don't you??

You're a proven troll and liar.

Location hidden

#1066648 Jan 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
forks_make_us_fat is correct and you are crazy. Not all people can't tell the difference.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
That does not make them stupid, but your comments expose how rotten you are!
Funny how the answer on your link says you're crazy, too..........

----------

""You should be able to taste the difference, and you should be able to see the difference if they aren't pureed up. Heirloom tomatoes have a really goofy shape, and they are often a rainbow of colors even in one tomato. Regular modern tomatoes have been genetically modified to be roughly the same size and shapes within each variety...so all your cherry tomatoes are very similar, grapes, cocktails, hothouse, romas, and plum tomatoes...each type will have a distinct look.

Stay stupid, Waxman. You're very good at it!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1066649 Jan 22, 2014
Why would a person from the O'bama Circus do this: And then as I was sitting at my desk thinking about the reporting since September 2012, I thought about the weirdest of all and the worst of all for me personally! I remembered a disturbing phone call from a good friend in the Obama Administration. I have known this friend for years. The call was a short time after 9/11 (maybe Oct. 2012?) In the call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the Administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career. My friend was telling me to tell Jennifer to stop her reporting. Ruin her career?

In 20 plus years, I have never received a call to try and shut down a colleague – not that I even could – this was a first. Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act….experienced..and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no axe to grind, she just wants the facts.

I told my friend before I go to Jennifer telling her she is wrong, I need proof she is wrong, strong proof and you need to be specific – what are you saying she is getting wrong? We went around and around — including the statement again that this was just a call as a favor to Jennifer and me to save Jennifer’s career from reporting incorrect information. I got no proof. Zero. I smelled a rat. Favor to me? Hardly. My friend was trying to use me. I feel bad that a friend did that to me, tried to use me for a dirty reason. I knew then — and it is now confirmed by BIPARTISAN Senate Intelligence Committee — Jennifer was getting her facts right. I think it is really low for the Administration to stoop this low.

Greta Van Susteren on the thugs aka O'bama and his peeps.

Spokane, WA

#1066650 Jan 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He does it to get attention, otherwise he is completely ignored.
"silly"
Be honest. On a typical day I get a few who agree with me and a few who do not. You on the other hand get a dozen or so posts mocking the manure you try to spread. "real dumb" on the other hand gets 40 or 50 posts a day mocking the manure he so ineffectively tries to spread.
I must say I am surprized you support the lies of "real dumb" the biggest racist on this thread. "real dumb" a little boy, certainly not a man.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#1066651 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
One of his nursing aides pees in a glass,chills it, and tells Dementia Ed it's Kokanee Gold!!

Fools the old nitwit every day!!

Rumor has it that it tastes better than that swill Ed thinks it is.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066652 Jan 22, 2014
2013: Fox News tops ratings race, CNN slides to 20-year low in prime time

"Even with waning viewership, Fox News topped the cable news ratings race for the 12th consecutive year in 2013, with more total viewers than MSNBC and CNN combined"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/f...

SonicMoron the propagandist lowlife still thinks the earth is flat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066653 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical stupid Waxman reply.
You do realize that nobody believes a word you say, don't you??
You're a proven troll and liar.
Yes, I know, nobody. I'm not worried about what you think though!

Location hidden

#1066654 Jan 22, 2014
Explosions, fire reduce Mississippi biodiesel plant to rubble

""Explosions and an intense blaze at a biodiesel complex in northern Mississippi reduced it to smoldering rubble on Wednesday, but the two workers at the plant managed to escape unharmed, the plant's manager said.

The first explosion rocked the JNS Biodiesel LCC plant, some three to four miles (five to six km) north of New Albany around 5:30 a.m. CST (1630 ET), authorities said.

The heat from the subsequent blaze was so high that firefighters could not get close enough to battle it, and state and federal environmental officials decided to let the fire burn itself out, Plant Manager Carl Harlin said.

Another blast occurred in the afternoon when a storage tank blew, Harlin said.

"Right now everything is a pile of rubble, and it's just burning. When we first thought the fire was dying down, we still had our office.... After the second (explosion) everything burned," Harlin told Reuters by telephone from the scene.""

----------

Who needs regulations??

Not RED States!!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066655 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
So disappointing; Lily was really expecting vodka.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066656 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the answer on your link says you're crazy, too..........
----------
""You should be able to taste the difference, and you should be able to see the difference if they aren't pureed up. Heirloom tomatoes have a really goofy shape, and they are often a rainbow of colors even in one tomato. Regular modern tomatoes have been genetically modified to be roughly the same size and shapes within each variety...so all your cherry tomatoes are very similar, grapes, cocktails, hothouse, romas, and plum tomatoes...each type will have a distinct look.
Stay stupid, Waxman. You're very good at it!!
Are you in the process of having yet another meltdown?

I did not post the above words, moron.

Go see your shrink, lunatic.

Spokane, WA

#1066657 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
"silly"
Nah, lunch was at home today. Tomorrow, Jack and Dan's, at the moment leaning toward a sausage sandwich, fries, slaw and an ice cold Kokanee Gold. We will talk a little politics, a lot of sports, both the ZAGS men and women's basketball teams are ranked in the top 25 in the country and some BS about the good ole days.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Bill Farted 64,838
Trump is A (Oct '17) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 864
Homeowner Defends Home 1 hr Join the NRA 7
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 1 hr ThighSpreadingSlut 22
Trump and the Invasian of the West. 1 hr Give it a chance 2
evette "m" 1 hr Thomas Magnum 6
If only Hillary had won. 1 hr She needs a dirtnap 65

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages