Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065431 Jan 20, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way cretin, Pakistan was not on the State Departments No Travel list in 1981.
IDIOT!
Wonder what the attraction was, and why it was excluded from memoirs...especially Bengladesh is one of the poorest regions in the world.
Was it it to help starving people? Why would anyone exclude such an interesting life experience?????????(maybe because that wasn't the reason for VISA requests??)

Conventional long form: Islamic Republic of Pakistan
conventional short form: Pakistan
local long form: Jamhuryat Islami Pakistan
local short form: Pakistan
former: West Pakistan

The Indus Valley civilization, one of the oldest in the world and dating back at least 5,000 years, spread over much of what is presently Pakistan. During the second millennium B.C., remnants of this culture fused with the migrating Indo-Aryan peoples. The area underwent successive invasions in subsequent centuries from the Persians, Greeks, Scythians, Arabs (who brought Islam), Afghans, and Turks. The Mughal Empire flourished in the 16th and 17th centuries; the British came to dominate the region in the 18th century. The separation in 1947 of British India into the Muslim state of Pakistan (with West and East sections) and largely Hindu India was never satisfactorily resolved, and India and Pakistan fought two wars - in 1947-48 and 1965 - over the disputed Kashmir territory. A third war between these countries in 1971-in which India capitalized on Islamabad's marginalization of Bengalis in Pakistani politics - resulted in East Pakistan becoming the separate nation of Bangladesh..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065432 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Hey DB, this is probably none of my business but while you were gone Waxman and Galt said you were an idiot for not defending Christie from left wing attacks. I tried to help by pointing out what a shitbag Christie is but you should probably take your two nut job kids to the woodshed yourself.
You're welcome.
Too bad for you jackboot licking, ball washing duhmbocRat---CHRISTIE offers REAL TRANSPARENCY-as well as some actual NON-COMMIE, BUDGET Responsible LEADERSHIP.

You imbecilic LOSER moron.

http://www.nj.com/hurricanesandy/2013/05/sand...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE/Biden/Ryan/Paul et al 2016!!

Some actual CONSITUTIONAL abiding Leadership FOR all of America again (not just the free riding masses)-and not DIVIDE, DRAIN and Whine Against it!!!!

T.E.A.!!!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#1065433 Jan 20, 2014
DuPont,
That was a very painful speech to watch President Obama give the other day on the subject of illegal surveillance of US citizens.
He should have prompted the "vigorous debate" before Snowden blew the whistle.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1065434 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Business owner: "Jeeezzzz. Look at all these regulations. How the hell can I do that project with all that red tape and restrictions?"
... and that creates jobs?
You're an idiot.
Business owner: "goddamit. I have to pay more taxes this year. I'm already teetering on a 10 percent profit margin, and it looks like this tax increase will put me below 10 percent. I have to cut back on payroll to keep the company above 10 percent and alive."
You're an idiot.
No problem, there's plenty of jobs for anyone that wants one. All we have to do is keep greedy wealthy Republicans from hiring illegals for those jobs.

Location hidden

#1065435 Jan 20, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you jackboot licking, ball washing duhmbocRat---CHRISTIE offers REAL TRANSPARENCY-as well as some actual NON-COMMIE, BUDGET Responsible LEADERSHIP.
You imbecilic LOSER moron.
http://www.nj.com/hurricanesandy/2013/05/sand...
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE/Biden/Ryan/Paul et al 2016!!
Some actual CONSITUTIONAL abiding Leadership FOR all of America again (not just the free riding masses)-and not DIVIDE, DRAIN and Whine Against it!!!!
T.E.A.!!!!!
Here's what I was talking about DB. Waxman is glorifying Christie and calling you an idiot for your RINO rant. Galt did the same thing. You better step in and school these two morons.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065436 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is assuming Obama is in charge of anything. The only thing that happened was a script was prepared for him to read from a teleprompter to fool everyone again. Nothing will change. The NSA spying on the population is part of the execution of their plan. Obama isn't in charge of anything, and if he ever does anything to upset their agenda, they'll get rid of him and prop someone else up as president who won't disturb the agenda.
Nobody has believed a word Obama has said in recent memory. Why would anyone be foolish enough to believe anything he said this time?
In othe rnews, Israel tells the Secretary of State of the United States to get out and don't come back.
JERUSALEM, Jan. 13 (UPI)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called off his Monday visit to Israel at the last minute, Israeli broadcaster Arutz Sheva reported.

The cancellation is apparently in reaction to poor results in Kerry's attempt to broker an agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, the broadcaster said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2014/0...

Wow, that not good news either!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065437 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, there's plenty of jobs for anyone that wants one. All we have to do is keep greedy wealthy Republicans from hiring illegals for those jobs.
The democRaTic branch of hayseed bawlwashers yewnited called and says they have a job for YOU!

Spreading propoganda bullchit-imbecilciness being the only requirement.

Hurry-fwee bawl warshing cell phone for clueless zombietic type votuhs included!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065438 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I was talking about DB. Waxman is glorifying Christie and calling you an idiot for your RINO rant. Galt did the same thing. You better step in and school these two morons.
You mutt has me confuzed wit one of yew feller bawl washers.

Might want to remove your head from the azz of ignorance and wipe the ensuing proganda crap outa your eyes first before your next round of spineless, benedictory partisan SUCK-upING.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065439 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
But gooDUH jawb proving THIS part statement EXACTLY-
not DIVIDE, DRAIN and Whine Against it!!!!

of the usual-

T.E.A.!!!!!

Crackedhead, bawlwasher manifesto, blind lemming partisan jackboot licker.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1065440 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you hiding behind a hidden proxy?

Spineless, nothing but FRAUD, LIES and chit slinging AGAINST others, LOSER.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065441 Jan 20, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a brain dead Liberal...

can't handle it when two or more people, think for themselves, instead of dummig themselves down and moving onto the plantation...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065442 Jan 20, 2014
....bail outs for everyone...

even those that don't need it...

" That means 1 in every 20 households in the U.S. has more than $1 million in investable assets..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-18/1-20...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1065443 Jan 20, 2014
When federal prosecutors want to talk to someone on a Sunday, it should sound a really loud alarm bell for the people being investigated. Yes, it’s more bad news for Chris Christie this Sunday evening, as the allegations discussed make the Republican Governor’s Bridgegate scandal look like child’s play.

Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer said she met with federal prosecutors today at their request, to discuss her allegations that Christie’s lieutenant governor threatened to withhold Sandy aid on behalf of the Governor, unless she approved a development project.

Ryan Hutchins at The Star-Ledger revealed that Zimmer said she met for hours with staff from the U.S. Attorney’s Office today, and she turned over documents including a copy of her daily journal.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/19/alarm-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065444 Jan 20, 2014
....obammieKKKare goes OFFSHORE to hangout with MITT....

ACCENTURE....

"After the disastrous rollout of HealthCare.gov , the administration hired Accenture as the new lead contractor. The deal is estimated to be worth $90 million and is now in the hands of the poster boy for global labor arbitrage and offshore tax havens.

Accenture has 80,000 Indian workers, 35,000 in the Philippines and only 40,000 in the United States. Over 40 percent of their worth comes from outsourcing..."

http://nypost.com/2014/01/18/obamacare-gets-o...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065445 Jan 20, 2014
...ssshhh....

Freedom is quiet...

"Florida universities now allow guns on campus"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/educa...

You think this will cause an increase in car break-ins?

Location hidden

#1065446 Jan 20, 2014
Looks like I hit a nerve with the Christie controversy. You teabaggers better get your message straight before taking it to the internet. Either Christie is a no good RINO or he's the Great White Hope.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1065447 Jan 20, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
....obammieKKKare goes OFFSHORE to hangout with MITT....
ACCENTURE....
"After the disastrous rollout of HealthCare.gov , the administration hired Accenture as the new lead contractor. The deal is estimated to be worth $90 million and is now in the hands of the poster boy for global labor arbitrage and offshore tax havens.
Accenture has 80,000 Indian workers, 35,000 in the Philippines and only 40,000 in the United States. Over 40 percent of their worth comes from outsourcing..."
http://nypost.com/2014/01/18/obamacare-gets-o...
context.....

Senate Republicans on Thursday killed a measure backed by President Barack Obama that would encourage companies to bring overseas jobs back to the United States.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/19/senate-g...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065448 Jan 20, 2014
...Pottery and ObammieKKKare...

Wrong number!!!!!!

"... hit Maryland's online health exchange — an incorrect help-line number that directed hundreds of callers to a Seattle-based pottery business — was another symptom of the poorly operating website."

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-01-18/h...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1065450 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
(cont'd)...was a result of the Democrats' Marxist CRA program the Republicans gave to them in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
Call it by the name Obama said he likes. ObamaKare.
ObamaKare is just another Marxist welfare program. Already it has cost over 5 million people their insurance. When the employer mandate starts, there will be at least another 50 million people lose their health insurance, and possibly 100 million.
The only people signing up for ObamaKare are taking the welfare options. The government will have to bail out the insurance companies. Then, Obama's Death Panels will control everything.
"We're sorry, Mr. Jones. Your life isn't funded for next year because some crackwhore needs an abortion."
More CRA excuses from the dumbass right.

How many of you whiners that cry " OMG OMG my policy was cancelled" were offered other coverage like many are every year.

What would you know? You get your coverage through your employer & just like your salary, is subsidized by my tax dollars.

I find it funnier than sh*t that a subsidy receiver like you has a tizzy fit because someone else might get a subsidy even though they actually need it.
angel

Boise, ID

#1065451 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Business owner: "Jeeezzzz. Look at all these regulations. How the hell can I do that project with all that red tape and restrictions?"
... and that creates jobs?
You're an idiot.
Business owner: "goddamit. I have to pay more taxes this year. I'm already teetering on a 10 percent profit margin, and it looks like this tax increase will put me below 10 percent. I have to cut back on payroll to keep the company above 10 percent and alive."
You're an idiot.
Sorry YOUR the idiot and I see you failed to address the main point of PD'S post:That Repubs have not passed one piece of legislation that would create jobs and blocked ANY that would.
Im not surprised Teabaggers are too big of Cowards to own that fact but you can bet the REST of the American electorate has not forgotten the embarrassing do-nothing performance of Congressional Rethugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dale 184,889
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min adamski 51,452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Cold Front 69,114
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Road Kill Cafe 51,346
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 13 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 13 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 13 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future