Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394436 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1065984 Jan 21, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Velveeta turn out?
Didn't get a chance to try. Girls have a 4 1/2 day weekend coming up. May try it then.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1065985 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Let us not forget Jeff Guckert Gannon of Talon News!!1 bwaaahaaaa
wasn't he Rove's 'buddy'?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1065986 Jan 21, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you post here, instead of going to Republican Party meetings in Orlando?
Republican party is controlled by the "....liberal news media..."
I
Here we have a new rising star in the Republican Party in Florida:

Two separate social media accounts for the campaign of a Florida House candidate are calling for the execution of President Barack Obama.

The first post was made via Twitter around 5:30 p.m. Monday. Republican candidate for Florida House District 68 Joshua Black, whose campaign Twitter handle is @JoshuaBlack2014, retweeted a statement that read "I'm past impeachment. It's time to arrest and hang him high." The person operating the account then added the word "Agreed."

Republican candidate for House District 67 Chris Latvala noticed the tweet and added his own opinion to the discussion.

you aren't seriously calling for the killing of Obama are you? I know you are crazy but good heavens.U R an embarrassment," @ChrisLatvala wrote on Twitter, adding in a separate tweet that Black needs to "go take [his] medicine."

The tweet is still visible on Black's Twitter account and no apology has been issued. On the Facebook page for Black's campaign, there is a post defending the comment from Twitter.

"So, don't stop at impeachment. Remove him. Try him before a jury (the very right that he arbitrarily denied to al-Awaki and his 15-year-old son), and, upon his sure convictions, execute him," the post reads. "Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him."

The district Black is running for represents parts of St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park and Feather Sound, according to JoshuaBlack2014.com .

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-obama-executio...
TSM

United States

#1065987 Jan 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
A majority of Americans don't believe Chris Christie's story
""But a new USA Today/Pew Research poll finds that of those Americans following the story, 58 percent do not think Christie was unaware that his aides caused the traffic jams for political payback. Only 32 percent said they believed the governor was unaware of his aides' actions.
Even more striking is how Christie's unfavorable rating has now doubled since last year, from 17 percent to 34 percent.
Ongoing investigations by the New Jersey legislature, the U.S. Attorney's office, and the media will ultimately help determine whether Christie is telling the truth. But so far, Americans are not buying it.""
----------
The fat guy is fading fast..........
The only ones that infatuated with Christie are Liberals like you and Rhino Republicans….Who Cares!!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1065988 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
WalMart has that sht stacked to the ceilings along side RoTel and Dorito's.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1065989 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was not "responsible for providing the requested security". That responsibility was assigned to AFRICOM and they relied on Stevens who told them he did not need additional security.
Hillary "threw up her hands in frustration" because to do otherwise would have been to place the blame on her friend, Chris Stevens, for his failure to accept the additional security which was offered by AFRICOM. Hillary was not in Libya. Stevens was her eye on the ground and she put her faith in him to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. He failed.
What's up UselessSinceForever?

"According to one of the key witnesses expected to testify before the committee this week, even Ambassador Stevens himself had repeatedly requested more security personnel, but was turned down.

Lt. Col. Andy Wood, the former head of a U.S. Special Forces "Site Security Team" in Libya, has told CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson that he and many other senior staff at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, "felt we needed more, not less" security personnel in the country, but were told "to do with less. For what reasons, I don't know."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-us-counterter...

The lying left Keeps on spinnin'!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1065990 Jan 21, 2014
Senate Democrats' campaign arm is hitting former Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) for quickly and repeatedly coming to the defense of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) over the George Washington Bridge scandal.

Brown, who's strongly indicated plans to run for Senate in New Hampshire, has repeatedly appeared on Fox News to defend the governor. After an exhaustive press conference Christie held to address the allegations Brown said the New Jersey governor and potential 2016 presidential candidate had passed "the test."

"By taking to national television to defend scandal plagued Governor Chris Christie, Scott Brown (R-MA) is showing Granite Staters that despite his rhetoric, he’s really just a loyal partisan who always stands up for his campaign contributors," the email from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee obtained by TPM said.

"Brown continues to defend Christie even though the bridge scandal is being investigated by a U.S. Attorney and Christie has lawyered up," the email continued. "A growing chorus of public officials are speaking out against Christie’s record and reputation of bullying, but Scott Brown still claims nothing is wrong."

The email goes on to note that the Boston Globe reported a former aide to Brown now working for Christie was subpoenaed in relation to the bridge scandal.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/senate-...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1065991 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby steps, child. Baby steps. You don't change things overnight. You don't change things in four, six, or eight years. Obama has opened a door for blacks that was once closed and that will lead to the opening of the flood gates. Thirty years from now, as the African American youth of today grow up with a new sense of achievement, they will become the engineers and physicists of the future. Just sit back.
What a load of crap!!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1065992 Jan 21, 2014
P N A wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, after the assassination Hillary said, "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" And then she moved on to more important things, like, "What is the meaning of the word 'is'?... and "What in the world is Monica doing under my husband's desk?" ... followed by "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
lol, yeah, who's mouth was on his crotch was insignificant compared to her keeping her stranglehold on the influence she loved wielding as First Lady.

Wow, some of these latest First Ladies have brought respect for that title to a new low. Michelle has the same dreams of being president as Hillary does. You can see that sour, jealous look in her eyes that says, "I would be a much better president than anybody else." Talk about an ego that is mismatched with its actual cognitive ability. Hillary's meltdown after the public suggested she be held accountable would pale in comparison to the one Michelle would have after anybody suggested that she was found lacking as a suitable candidate for First Empress of America.

Delusions of grandeur are never pretty when displayed by the bitterly ugly and graceless.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1065993 Jan 21, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you post here, instead of going to Republican Party meetings in Orlando?
Republican party is controlled by the "....liberal news media..."
I
No one likes caustic loudmouth liars like Lois Lame, not even other caustic loudmouth liars.

Ex public school teacher, ex nurse, ex medical transcriptionist, ex wife__see a pattern there?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065994 Jan 21, 2014
Liberals tell us that...

Guns kill people..

so that means...

Forks make people fat...AND...pencils make us lousy spellers!

so this woman failed to file her taxes because of her gambling problem???

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1065995 Jan 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama can't even look into the camera because he is lying-come on people...who the hell is he looking at? click.
Let me guess...he was looking down his nose again?

Maybe he thinks it makes people think that he's a superior person...and that must mean he's too moral to lie, right?

Just because that ploy works for televangelists begging for money, i.e., selling a ticket to heaven (to those morally superior generous people), doesn't mean that BS works on those who really are superior.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1065996 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The head of the State Department in Benghazi was Stevens. You are dumber than a rock.
Seems to me you are saying that Hillary Clinton before her stroke, was nothing-dumber than a rock. Really...was Hillary Rodman Clinton in charge of something? any thing--according to you she doesn't have a clue.:)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1065997 Jan 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
General also said this, libtarded propaganda queen:
"I am not aware of the internal discussions either at the embassy
or between the embassy and Main State as to why the SST was not extended
beyond the 3rd of August and that is not a topic Ambassador Stevens
and I discussed."
what page is that on? because this is on page 13.

As we talked about security with the decision to deploy and then extend the deployment of the Site Security Team, the Department of Defense team operating under the Ambassador's authority, which expired on the 3rd of August of last year, I did have many conversations with Ambassador Stevens about whether that force would be extended.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...

maybe you should read it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1065998 Jan 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bwhahahahahahaha!!!!!
i didn't actually need you to agree.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1065999 Jan 21, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's what you've been told to believe and, sadly, you unquestioningly believe it." ---Carol summed you up
Can you not read? Go back to school and learn what quotation marks mean...

I post a link and I use QUOTATION marks....

So I am not believing anything..I am RELAYING a message....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1066000 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Here we have a new rising star in the Republican Party in Florida:
Two separate social media accounts for the campaign of a Florida House candidate are calling for the execution of President Barack Obama.
The first post was made via Twitter around 5:30 p.m. Monday. Republican candidate for Florida House District 68 Joshua Black, whose campaign Twitter handle is @JoshuaBlack2014, retweeted a statement that read "I'm past impeachment. It's time to arrest and hang him high." The person operating the account then added the word "Agreed."
Republican candidate for House District 67 Chris Latvala noticed the tweet and added his own opinion to the discussion.
you aren't seriously calling for the killing of Obama are you? I know you are crazy but good heavens.U R an embarrassment," @ChrisLatvala wrote on Twitter, adding in a separate tweet that Black needs to "go take [his] medicine."
The tweet is still visible on Black's Twitter account and no apology has been issued. On the Facebook page for Black's campaign, there is a post defending the comment from Twitter.
"So, don't stop at impeachment. Remove him. Try him before a jury (the very right that he arbitrarily denied to al-Awaki and his 15-year-old son), and, upon his sure convictions, execute him," the post reads. "Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him."
The district Black is running for represents parts of St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park and Feather Sound, according to JoshuaBlack2014.com .
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-obama-executio...
"If they bring a knife, we bring a gun." Barack Hussein O'bama.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066001 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
"on the rare occasions he graces them with one": That's a lie. Perhaps they don't televise them on Fox.
http://avondaleam.com/average-number-of-news-...
"lie'? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" LOL
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1066002 Jan 21, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones that infatuated with Christie are Liberals like you and Rhino Republicans….Who Cares!!
you should care.

you have no one else who can come close to beating Hillary in 2016.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066003 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
It obviously wasn't enough to sober you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Woj 216,458
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Bye Bye 8
AG Lynch proves to be a deceptive liar. 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,126
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 3 hr A Noted Observer 48
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 60,011
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages