Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 48,970)

Showing posts 979,381 - 979,400 of1,033,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not even lesbian women would lower themselves to that fat cow...
i think Rush has already married a lesbian or 2.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are actual, real Repugnants rallying to his cause??
Even you try to steer the conversation away.
Seems you're lying again, Nobraina..........
Christie, being the only possible candidate that's not completely unelectable, is in deep doodoo, and you're scared.
But being scared is a natural state for you.
Better get Sonic on the line, she can tell you why no one is rallying to Christies' cause--she no doubt heard it on Rush today.
Nuculur NUTsurpriZed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Oct 17, 2009
I wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
Then I wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
I also wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
Next I wrote:
I am a known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's my purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
42459 Feb 26, 2010
Later I wrote:
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future. It appears you have too much time on your hands.
I am Not Surprized, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

How many of the liberals here have mental illness?

Is it as high as 58%

We have heard liberalism (aka Democrat-ism) described as a mental illness. A little research seems to prove this observation.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/are-liberals...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
woodtick cannot harm anyone. She is too scattered, too much into childish insults, too unfocused to "hurt" anyone.
Because you engage in the same game of thinking your "king of the mountain", you of course see woodtick as some delusional dragon slayer too.
You're hilarious!!

Woodtick scattered?? ROFLMAO

Woodtick is relentless, and exposes your ignorance and reliance on bing rather than actually knowing anything.

Like nobody else can see the beatings you take here!!

And please, don't marytr yourself thinking you're only talking about woodtick or I. You take a beating from everyone who chooses to do so.

You hiss at Lily like a haloween cat.

At least you used a comma in this stream. But you spelled 'your' incorrectly, typical of those with limited education..

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyshawn Johnson confronted Justin Bieber last week for allegedly speeding through their L.A.-area residential community while the former NFL star’s kids were playing outside, and it’s clear from a new interview that he’s still angry about the incident.
“All I want to do is protect my kids. I got a 1-year-old and 3-year-old,” Johnson, 40, told TMZ.“He’s speeding through a residential neighborhood. That’s why all the neighbors is mad.… You got a 19-year old kid feeling entitled; speeding up and down the highway!”
On Memorial Day, Johnson accused Bieber of speeding by in his Ferrari, and drove over to the teen sensation’s house to discuss the incident with him. Afterward, Bieber’s friend, rapper Tyler the Creator, claimed that he was the one driving the car.“”Don’t Blame Him,” he tweeted.“People Are Evil Swearing That It Was Who It Wasn’t.”
“Look man, I know the difference between a black kid driving a car and a white kid driving a car,” Johnson said.“So, if he loses control – at 19 years old – and all we gonna be able to do is say,‘Ohhh, I’m so sorry. Damn sorry! Didn’t do it.’ You did!”
Now, Bieber faces a possible misdemeanor reckless driving charge–and Johnson doesn’t seem to mind one bit.
“He has to answer to the D.A.’s office, and not me,” he said.“So, the bottom – at the end of the day – him and his handlers, his goons, or whatever they are to him - his henchmen – they gotta protect him! I don’t have to protect him.”
Johnson comes across less intelligent than Bieber. Didn't know that was possible. What a neighborhood!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Now we have 12 year olds shooting other kids.

What sort of nation are we??

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama knew within hours that Benghazi was a terrorist attack and lied and said it was a video
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...
You are nothing but a broken record but, in your case, you are stuck on stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think Rush has already married a lesbian or 2.
At least one of them wasn't a lesbian before marrying Rush..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO--Listen insurgents only fight for a 100 years--that's why you libs are almost finished.
Allah Akbar said the nuc. Poof.
That explains why most American Jews, especially educated ones, are Democrats and liberals.

Y'know, like the boys at Goldman Sachs. Or the ones who run Hollywood and the entertainment industry. The ones who put Obama into office. And then had him re-elected. Do you even have a clue, daughter of Zion??

You talk stupidly.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious!!
Woodtick scattered?? ROFLMAO
Woodtick is relentless, and exposes your ignorance and reliance on bing rather than actually knowing anything.
Like nobody else can see the beatings you take here!!
And please, don't marytr yourself thinking you're only talking about woodtick or I. You take a beating from everyone who chooses to do so.
You hiss at Lily like a haloween cat.
At least you used a comma in this stream. But you spelled 'your' incorrectly, typical of those with limited education..
I am not the first to point this out.

You confuse OCDing with relentless... why I was honest and flatly told her in the middle of one of her rants the honest truth that to non-Progressives she is funny as hell.

She acts foolishly; thinks people take to heart her childish insults -which lack originality or humor; and fights about absurd things-but, but the article said "fully"- for days. Her "huff and puff" amuses us.

Lily can fight her own battles and hurls more than her fair share of insults. There is NO victim there. Neither is woodtick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

FBI Arrests GOP Rep's Ex-Girlfriend On Straw Donation Charges

""WASHINGTON -- FBI agents arrested the reported ex-girlfriend of New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm on Friday in Texas, charging her with making illegal campaign contributions through straw donors.

The FBI says that Diana Durand, described in an agent's deposition as a "personal friend" of Grimm, had already maxed out her personal campaign donation limit when she asked other donors to send over $10,000 in additional donations to Grimm's campaign. The FBI's deposition laying out the charges against Durand, dated August 2013, doesn't name Grimm. But after her arrest Friday, the deposition was unsealed, and Grimm's lawyer issued a statement in which he confirmed that Grimm is the "Candidate A" referred to in the document.""

----------

One gets arrested in FL for cocaine, another in NY for Straw Donations.

Silly Repugnants!!

It must be Obama's fault.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a broken record but, in your case, you are stuck on stupid.
Pay back.

We listened to you saying it wasn't a terrorist attack for two days. I have several more hours left to repeat it.

Heck, I will probably repeat every time some fool-such as woodtick- comes on here and tries to defend the NYT article which prompted this.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Is it as high as 58%
We have heard liberalism (aka Democrat-ism) described as a mental illness. A little research seems to prove this observation.
All I know is someone here earlier confused his psychotropic medicine for Vilify.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson comes across less intelligent than Bieber. Didn't know that was possible. What a neighborhood!!!
So someone doing $20,000 damage to your house is okay if USAsince has a negative opinion of the person who is the victim?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the first to point this out.
You confuse OCDing with relentless... why I was honest and flatly told her in the middle of one of her rants the honest truth that to non-Progressives she is funny as hell.
She acts foolishly; thinks people take to heart her childish insults -which lack originality or humor; and fights about absurd things-but, but the article said "fully"- for days. Her "huff and puff" amuses us.
Lily can fight her own battles and hurls more than her fair share of insults. There is NO victim there. Neither is woodtick.
Can the bs routine.

You are a weak player, and it shows.

Every day.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Is it as high as 58%
Lol! Is that you breathing through your mouth again Waxturd?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

I liked Mitt Rmoney's little dance routine.

Shows a human side of a guy who's normally pretty stiff.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama knew within hours that Benghazi was a terrorist attack and lied and said it was a video
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...
i can't seem to find that. can you be more specific?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So someone doing $20,000 damage to your house is okay if USAsince has a negative opinion of the person who is the victim?
where did she say that?? Where did she say it was OK, you liar??

Where do you come off making such baseless accusation, you whiny woman??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 979,381 - 979,400 of1,033,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Dusty Mangina 47,034
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min litesong 42,960
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 1 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr loose cannon 96,071
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Poppo 167,498
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••