Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536421 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066069 Jan 21, 2014
...those kooky Christians...

and then we have this...

"Cannibalistic militia cults grow in Central Africa"

"There is also the infamous Lords Resistance Army. LRA soldiers collect the genitals and organs of their victims to use as occult charms and in cannibalistic rituals."

http://digitaljournal.com/article/349518#ixzz...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066070 Jan 21, 2014
...those kooky Christians...

and then we have this...

"Randfontein teen confesses satanic killing of friend"

'The teenager has told the Palm Ridge High Court she killed her schoolmate in order to move up the ranks of a Satanic cult in Randfontein, west of Johannesburg.'

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/randfontein-...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1066071 Jan 21, 2014
Most voters have opposed the new national health care law’s individual mandate in past surveys, but voters are now evenly divided when asked whether the federal government should force every American to have health insurance.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters believe the government should require every American to buy or obtain health insurance, up from 33% in mid-December. But now only 43% oppose the individual mandate, down 15 points from a high of 58% last month. Fifteen percent (15%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

think we'll see that one on the FOX site?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066072 Jan 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...that would make having black hosts perfectly sensible....
Yah? That, and telling them only what they want to hear, bolstering their egos with a faux sense of self esteem. Funny how they can reconcile making a better living off welfare (than a minimum wage job) with being a good role model for their children.

Strange,(not really) coz if it was 100% effective there should be a lot less rage among the unemployed. ;)

I suspect public school counselors no longer rag on kids about being underachievers. How sad.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066073 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
heard that one the day of his first inauguration.
but.....
Democrats have posted their largest lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot since early November, while Republicans have fallen to their lowest level of support in a year.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending January 19 finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for the Democrat in their district’s congressional race if the election were held today, unchanged from the previous week. Thirty-five percent (35%) would choose the Republican instead, down two points from the previous survey. The Democrats have now led for three weeks in a row.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
and like most stuff i heard on day one.....i'm still waiting.
you wonder why we laugh? you folks aren't really that dense, are you? you're just playing the part like any wannabe FOX talking head tries to do, aren't you? carol?
You are a musician...
A DJ....and you more than likely are a drug abuser....

'CONCLUSIONS:
The paper is one of the first to quantify a possible relationship between drug use and music style. On the basis of the evidence presented, a significant relationship was found between identification with rave music and life-time drug use.'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489048
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1066074 Jan 21, 2014
Democratic support for requiring every American to have health insurance remains unchanged from December at 56%. But Republican opposition has dropped from 84% last month to 64% now. Among voters not affiliated with either major party, just 47% now oppose the individual mandate, compared to 62% in December. Future surveys will determine whether this marks a change of heart among longtime opponents of Obamacare or is merely statistical noise.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066075 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is...
http://www.state.gov/m/ds/about/overview/c900...
...tardwad.
WTF do you think she was doing visiting that embassy anyway? Having tea that was only available THERE? Maybe she just couldn't stand not seeing Stephen's pretty face another, horrible day?
I still say Stephens knew something that he shouldn't have for that miserable cow to leave him open to harm in one of THE most threatened embassies on Earth. There is no other reason for their shared contempt for his safety.
"Their shared contempt" being Hillary AND Obama's.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066076 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what that means. Can you direct me to the right wing site that's touting whatever it was you tried to say?
(you can see why carol keeps trying to hammer the real media)
your ignorance is not Galt's concern....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066077 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yah? That, and telling them only what they want to hear, bolstering their egos with a faux sense of self esteem. Funny how they can reconcile making a better living off welfare (than a minimum wage job) with being a good role model for their children.
Strange,(not really) coz if it was 100% effective there should be a lot less rage among the unemployed. ;)
I suspect public school counselors no longer rag on kids about being underachievers. How sad.
in the long run, paying the criminal element to sit at home and watch game shows might be a good investment....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066078 Jan 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis was a teenage single mom....oh, wait, that was a lie....
Mom at 19 yoa__separated shortly there after looks like she might have been 21 when the divorce was final.

She was fudging the biography a bit, not a lot. Husband two was a better deal the first mutt.

The election is not far off__she could win__particularly if the right wing attacks from mini dks such as yourself drive female voters to her side.

Governor of Texas is really a non job with no power beyond signing death warrants. The Lt Governor is actually a more important position in that state__but you already knew that__or should as it's been explained on this thread dozens of times.

Still, if Davis should become governor of the turdstar star__it would be bad for the "right wing racists" such as yourself.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066079 Jan 21, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...those kooky Christians...
and then we have this...
"Randfontein teen confesses satanic killing of friend"
'The teenager has told the Palm Ridge High Court she killed her schoolmate in order to move up the ranks of a Satanic cult in Randfontein, west of Johannesburg.'
http://www.enca.com/south-africa/randfontein-...
...those kooky Christian zealots...

and then we have this...



"unity today...power tomorrow"

Marxist atheist humanists striving to dominate the U.S. military and, eventually, ruling the world.

xD
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066080 Jan 21, 2014
Unemployment in its truest definition, meaning the portion of people who do not have any job, is 37.2 percent. This number obviously includes some people who are not or never plan to seek employment. But it does describe how many people are not able to, do not want to or cannot find a way to work.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1066081 Jan 21, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a musician...
A DJ....and you more than likely are a drug abuser....
'CONCLUSIONS:
The paper is one of the first to quantify a possible relationship between drug use and music style. On the basis of the evidence presented, a significant relationship was found between identification with rave music and life-time drug use.'
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489048
i don't touch pharmaceuticals. never have. i don't even take the pills i'm supposed to take.

as a technician, in my line of work you have to carry three trains of thought at the same time. no room for attitude adjustments.

as an artist,......oh well. but now i know why i'm a techno freak.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066082 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Most voters have opposed the new national health care law’s individual mandate in past surveys, but voters are now evenly divided when asked whether the federal government should force every American to have health insurance.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 42% of Likely U.S. Voters believe the government should require every American to buy or obtain health insurance, up from 33% in mid-December. But now only 43% oppose the individual mandate, down 15 points from a high of 58% last month. Fifteen percent (15%) are undecided.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
think we'll see that one on the FOX site?
How many Americans currently receiving Food stamps will kindly give them up?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066083 Jan 21, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Their shared contempt" being Hillary AND Obama's.
Wow__you are fkn up left and right poops__might be a good idea to take a little break. Who is Stephens?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1066084 Jan 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your ignorance is not Galt's concern....
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Winston Churchill

try it on for size.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1066085 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
heard that one the day of his first inauguration.
but.....
Democrats have posted their largest lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot since early November, while Republicans have fallen to their lowest level of support in a year.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey for the week ending January 19 finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for the Democrat in their district’s congressional race if the election were held today, unchanged from the previous week. Thirty-five percent (35%) would choose the Republican instead, down two points from the previous survey. The Democrats have now led for three weeks in a row.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
and like most stuff i heard on day one.....i'm still waiting.
you wonder why we laugh? you folks aren't really that dense, are you? you're just playing the part like any wannabe FOX talking head tries to do, aren't you? carol?
middle class voters will punish DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare....

DemoKKKrats are the party of the super-rich and the welfare bums...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066086 Jan 21, 2014
Signs it's election time or they have some pot smoking going on in Cuckoville...

'Millionaire Congresswoman: Income Inequality is 'Existential Threat' to U.S'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-scheiner...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1066087 Jan 21, 2014
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>We got enough crazy people in this world marijuana will only make it worse, doesn't surprise me how the president said on this subject, maybe that's why he thinks like he does. Funny now he is blaming his race for his low ratings, He never cease to amaze me how he can come up with other things to blame but himself.
Who cares, as long as daily users can't be hired as bus or taxi drivers, architects or construction workers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors any any other health care worker, teachers of anything beside finger-painting and butt-wiping, accountants...nuclear physicists...lol, or astronauts...or presidents, secretaries of state, soldiers, policemen...or any other job where skill, good vision AND accuracy are required. Otherwise, there's no point in keeping the OSHA rules in effect.

:-}

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1066088 Jan 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Recovery reaches the top first & the rest later.
More proof the government, the demorats own this, doorknob:

"In the case of the subprime borrowers they were charged higher interest rates and were required to pay for default insurance. This higher burden increased the risk of default. The subprime mortgages became bad investments and no amount of securitization would alter this aspect. But the process of producing graduated risk securities backed by the subprime mortgages disguised the fact that they were bad investments. The perceived status of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as quasi-governmental institutions enabled them to sell their toxic product world-wide."

your boys own this, dumbass, take your head out of yur rear end and wake up to the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Churchlady 240,955
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 2 hr Storm guy 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10,712
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3,648
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6,930
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mooooooo 63,621
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 3 hr winner 22

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages