Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395609 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1065315 Jan 19, 2014
Just for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s a guide to figure out whether you could be an internet troll and are in need of some psychological help:
1. You don’t have any ‘real life’ friends. You are far more powerful as a level 23 Alliance Member and Shadow Hunter of the Dark Iron Clan in World of Warcraft*.
2. When you read articles on the internet, you take them very, very personally and feel the author is directly speaking to you.
3. You harbor huge resentment towards every ethnicity other than your own. Why are Asians on the internet? Shouldn’t they all go home to off the internet?
4. You are a teenager.
5. You are a middle-aged, sexually-repressed, divorced male with no sporting outlets.
6. You tortured small animals as a child (and maybe you still do).
7. You desperately want to be hugged.
Do the right thing. Please.
Rope is cheap. Knots are easy.

Do the right thing. Please.

Lapeer, MI

#1065316 Jan 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you mean when Putin backed down in his own backyard from Obama standing alone from half a world away?
Putin sent the Magic Negro a tube of KY for Christmas with a note that said

"Come to Kremlin. I will apply it for you"

Lapeer, MI

#1065317 Jan 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, you're just posting your usual bullshit. i'm not wasting bandwidth on you...
You are wasting bandwidth each time you turn on your computer.

Lapeer, MI

#1065318 Jan 19, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof that Jews run America. Moses was a Jew. The Ten Commandmants are Jewish. The etchings you speak of have absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. They are all Old Testament, meaning Jewish.
We can't have sharia, but we sure can have other religions guiding our nation, eh??
So much for seperation of Church and State.
Find any etchings of Jesus on Gov't buildings?? Why not??
You are really dumb,Carol
Your political, social and religious biases are already clearly noted.

Why bother with another public bowel movement?

Lapeer, MI

#1065319 Jan 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... your diaper slipped down the side of your face again.

Didn't someone ask for empirical evidence?

You links talk about the percentages of consensus and say nothing empirical regarding AGW.

WTH did you have for lunch today? Bullchit with a side of Magic Negro Dog?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1065320 Jan 19, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if he hates capitalism, then why did the ACA come in via those capitalist health insurers. Why not have medicare for all as is done with all other countries with health care. Why did he give loans to GM & co, if he hated capitalist he should have let them go bust. He should have let Wall St collapse, yet all those banks that got bailed.
Now the economy is growing again, as good as any in these hard economic times. The fact that your job may have gone to China is not Obama's fault its those darn capitalists again looking for easier ways to make profits. So look in the mirror before trying to direct blame.
Nothing is Obama's fault. Right? If, after eight years, we're still in the tank, it'll be Bush's fault. Right?

You a**holes and your lame excuses are getting old.

Lapeer, MI

#1065321 Jan 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you've been told to believe and, sadly, you unquestioningly believe it.
Tell lily what she wants to hear and she'll follow you anywhere.

Even into the Men's Room.

Lapeer, MI

#1065322 Jan 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? No one denied it was a terrorist attack, the only question was what motivated the terrorists to attack. Even that is obvious, they hate America. Why do they hate America?
I'm sure part of the answer to that is religious fanatics like you.
"No one denied it was a terrorist attack"??????

Have you ever heard of Susie Brow Rice and the Magic Negro?

Somebody swept you under a rug as a kid.

Lapeer, MI

#1065323 Jan 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ben wasn't thinking about your stupid, crippled broke azz when he said that dummy__he was thinking about the likes of the Koch Bros who's net worth will double with the Keystone pipeline.
He wrote "the people" and not "businesses".

"We the people..."

Try reading real stuff and not Liberal fluff that poisons the mind.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1065324 Jan 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is Obama's fault. Right? If, after eight years, we're still in the tank, it'll be Bush's fault. Right?
You a**holes and your lame excuses are getting old.

When will you "a-holes" admit how we got into this mess.

Then please advise what your Republicans did to help fix it.

Since: Aug 09

New York

#1065325 Jan 19, 2014
Dave's not here!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1065326 Jan 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... your diaper slipped down the side of your face again.
Didn't someone ask for empirical evidence?
You links talk about the percentages of consensus and say nothing empirical regarding AGW.
WTH did you have for lunch today? Bullchit with a side of Magic Negro Dog?
You can lead a moron to knowledge but you can't make him think.
Realemeemammy

Satellite Beach, FL

#1065327 Jan 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant electorate voted for Barack Hussein Obama, winner of "Lie of the Year". Unfortunately, they did so before they realized he was an inexperienced, unqualified fraudulent puppet of the corrupt Democratic Machine, as well as a world-class liar. The Republicans helped to fix this mess by running an experienced, qualified pillar of society with actual executive experience. However, the fools did not recognize all this until after they wasted their votes on the poor excuse who now resides in the White House.

Lapeer, MI

#1065328 Jan 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesh! You sure are a defiant moron.

I always thought that hole in your head is where I'm supposed to pour the knowledge in.

Silly me. That hole is the famous sphincter!
Lnc

United States

#1065329 Jan 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice a few shinny posts . LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1065330 Jan 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"WHY DID DEMOCRATS TRY TO COVER UP FANNIE MAE..."

Lnc

United States

#1065331 Jan 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you should have held your applause.
Just for you and PDupont, here are photos of all etchings of the Ten Commandments in government buildings including the Supreme Court.
http://www.heritage-signs.us/ten/more_info.ph...
"That's what you've been told to believe and, sadly, you unquestioningly believe it." -Carol
Realemeemammy

Satellite Beach, FL

#1065332 Jan 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are semi-living proof. Did you REALLY vote for Obama twice? LOL
Lnc

United States

#1065333 Jan 19, 2014
Edward Snowden may have been working with Russia before leaking top-secret documents on US surveillance to the media, the chairmen of the congressional intelligence committees have claimed.

Mike Rogers and Dianne Feinstein suggested that Mr Snowden, a 30-year-old former contractor for the National Security Agency (NSA) at a Hawaii listening post, may have had foreign assistance.

Mr Rogers, the chairman of the House intelligence committee, described Mr Snowden, who claimed asylum in Russia after fleeing to Hong Kong, as "a thief who we believe had some help." "I don't think it was a gee-whiz luck event that he ended up in Moscow under the handling of the FSB," said Mr Rogers, who told NBC's Meet The Press: "I don't think that's a coincidence".

Asked whether Mr Snowden had foreign assistance, Ms Feinstein, the chairman of the Senate intelligence committee, told the same programme: "He may well have. We don't know at this stage." Mr Snowden made copies of an estimated 1.7 million documents, according to a classified report by the Defence Intelligence Agency that has been cited by Mr Rogers, some of which were passed to The Guardian and Washington Post newspapers.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1065334 Jan 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly you must realize by now that O'bama is an idiot. We elected Republicans in 2010 to the house to stop the insanity. You loons had two years, and all you did was foist O'bama care on the American people. Now I am sure you have seen the reports today that O'bama was calling for the war in Syria based on faulty intel. Intel he knew was wrong. Because of the Conservatives and the Republican people, not in the House or Senate, calling their representatives, we were able to stop O'stupid from going to Syria. O'bama has been on the wrong side of everything--including but not limited to, the American people. This is the first time in history where most people are getting information, and it isn't from state run media. O'bama and his liars launched a campaign against The Drudge, WND, Info-wars and Red State to try to shut them up. Why? because you libs are losing the lying war. No one believes a damn thing you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min SweLL GirL 8,898
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 216,831
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Into The Night 60,106
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min an idea 102,492
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Amazing but True 13
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 4 hr ReadAllAbout IT 25
Guess I'm voting for the businessman. 4 hr HRC is a douche-bag 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages