Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1064058 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
howdy, flo!
long day whippin up 'dem grits and waffles?
did i see you given love to joe biden the other day?
you feelin alright?
Long week demduhm...long week.

And don't you even pick on hard working America's Uncle Joe either lol
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064059 Jan 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes a huge difference in the future for ozombie (and other) type commietic CONS and LIARS.
Demo-Commie-Krats are setting our society back to the time and objectives of the Bolshevik Revolution. The communists never learn.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1064060 Jan 16, 2014
TSM wrote:
We know that the president knew within an Hour that it was a Terrorist attack but what we donít know is what he did for 8 hour after being inform of the attack!!
We do know by the intel during those 8 hours he fail or chose not to communicate with either Panetta or Clinton or any other person in the chain of command one could conclude by his inaction he showed little regard for these Four Americans Lifeís!!
Showed
Maybe the Boy Messiah did a snow job on his nose that night and needed 8 hours to come down.

Or maybe Valerie didn't know what to have him do.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1064061 Jan 16, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the "drones" have taken out blah blah blah...AQ is really gonna get us next time, cuz of all the "droning" your messiah has done...
organizations like al Qaeda that are composed of religious fanatics need to be killed from the bottom up...killing a few leaders accomplishes nothing......

bin Laden is dead (or so Obama claims), but al Qaeda is growing...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064062 Jan 16, 2014
Is this hat you want Commies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Revoluti...

- All Russian banks were nationalized.
- Private bank accounts were confiscated.
- The Church's properties (including bank accounts) were seized.
- All foreign debts were repudiated.
- Control of the factories was given to the soviets.
- Wages were fixed at higher rates than during the war, and a shorter, eight-hour working day was introduced.

Looks like Obamie to me, only Obamie & the Krauts now want to start with Health Care.

The hate the banks,

They hate religion

They hate capitalism, many here have openly admitted it.

Democrats are now Communists.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1064063 Jan 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Long week demduhm...long week.
And don't you even pick on hard working America's Uncle Joe either lol
i like you, flo.
your tea bag politics be damned.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1064064 Jan 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
organizations like al Qaeda that are composed of religious fanatics need to be killed from the bottom up...killing a few leaders accomplishes nothing......
bin Laden is dead (or so Obama claims), but al Qaeda is growing...
this hillbilly azzhole?
no!
i do not care for him.
hes one of the 'bad apples' im gettin rid of.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064065 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i like you, flo.
your tea bag politics be damned.
Nobody like you dirtbagger.

The reason we know that is you spend all your time here. What would you do if your computer was taken away from you? Go on the street corner and try to annoy people?

Punk Demo-Commie-Krat, for sure.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1064066 Jan 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they will, retard. All the old white supremacists will die off, their children will intermarry; eventually there will be no white; everyone will be shades of tan.
You're welcome to kill yourself at any time. Good riddance.
leaving you wanna be black supremacist? Realbrother called black men that married white women "sellouts". Your husband is black, right?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1064067 Jan 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody like you dirtbagger.
The reason we know that is you spend all your time here. What would you do if your computer was taken away from you? Go on the street corner and try to annoy people?
Punk Demo-Commie-Krat, for sure.
you got me all wrong, lady
im here doing The Lords work
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064068 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
this hillbilly azzhole?
no!
i do not care for him.
hes one of the 'bad apples' im gettin rid of.
Hey Dirtbag!

Want to go see a movie with me?

Lone Survivor.

I know you lowlife types hate the truth, but you might learn something, dirtbag.

Seeing patriots give you anti-American Demo-KKK-Commie-RATS will be fun.

Since you mooooooches always want us to pay your way, I'll buy your ticket, dirtbag.

No, you can't bl*w me after the movie. You'll need to find a fellow Democrat for that.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064069 Jan 16, 2014
Benghazi is not going away, subversive corrupt Commie DemoKrats.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1064070 Jan 16, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? Is he running for something?
hi Hillary.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1064071 Jan 16, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Besides Obama has taken out more Al Qaeda operatives than past 3 presidents. Yet you ringers try to make a story about one he missed, what about the big one that Bush missed ? You never put it in that context do you, after all Bush's had the info 9/11 was coming but they did nothing about it.
Secondly the other BS we hear repeatedly on here about about taxes & spending.
FACT: Reagan added $1.9 trillion to the debt. Bush Sr. added an additional $1.5. Clinton added $1.4. GW Bush added $6.1. Obama has added less than $3.0, the bulk of which was to offset the effects of the Bush recession. Who holds that debt? China; $1.2 trillion. Japan; $900 billion. The Fed; $1.6 trillion. The public; $3.6 trillion. Government trusts; $1.9 trillion. Social Security; $2.7 trillion.
So you guys are running out of ammo, no wonder you are turning on each other. By the time the tea party is finished with the GOP it won't have a chance of being elected again for decades.
I support obamas drone program, but it seems he's less concerned about collateral damage.
Lnc

United States

#1064072 Jan 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps a government job, which really isn't a job at all, just a paycheck...
we al wonder which government job of check you get

LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1064073 Jan 16, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I "admit" grading the President doesn't matter to anyone except morons that spend all day chasing their tail. You might be more interested in the much worse "failing" grade polls are giving Congress, and many of them are running for something.
p.s.
Still waiting for an honest, or at least coherent, answer from you.
emeem posts for days while eman isn't here chasing his own tail.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1064074 Jan 16, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Besides Obama has taken out more Al Qaeda operatives than past 3 presidents. Yet you ringers try to make a story about one he missed, what about the big one that Bush missed ? You never put it in that context do you, after all Bush's had the info 9/11 was coming but they did nothing about it.
Secondly the other BS we hear repeatedly on here about about taxes & spending.
FACT: Reagan added $1.9 trillion to the debt. Bush Sr. added an additional $1.5. Clinton added $1.4. GW Bush added $6.1. Obama has added less than $3.0, the bulk of which was to offset the effects of the Bush recession. Who holds that debt? China; $1.2 trillion. Japan; $900 billion. The Fed; $1.6 trillion. The public; $3.6 trillion. Government trusts; $1.9 trillion. Social Security; $2.7 trillion.
So you guys are running out of ammo, no wonder you are turning on each other. By the time the tea party is finished with the GOP it won't have a chance of being elected again for decades.
I usually don't respond to you because you are so lame, but do me a favor and listen/watch your former Al Gore VP candidate darling of the Democrat Party tell you the truth:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3062855264001/joe-...

Killing people indiscriminately like Obama does with his drones, including innocent women & children like Obama has done, only inflames hate against the USA.

Obama is a joke.
Lnc

United States

#1064075 Jan 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you staring at your Justin Bieber poster now?
LOL

Lapeer, MI

#1064076 Jan 16, 2014
The First Cow turns 50 tomorrow.

The operative number here is the "5".

She's always been a "0".

Lapeer, MI

#1064078 Jan 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you got me all wrong, lady
im here doing The Lords work
In the Devil's Workshop?

BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 52,999
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 187,763
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 5 hr joey 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 69,782
abby may 3-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr Doug77 5,946
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]