Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
977,661 - 977,680 of 1,082,970 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Squeelltime wrote:
Bombings kill 52 Wednesday in an around Baghdad as jihadists target Shiite's and Sunni's loyal to Iraq's Shiite controlled government.
One high ranking Iraqi politician, Deputy PM Saleh Mutlaq say's, "The U.S. broke Iraq and is morally obligated to fix it."
George Bush was warned up front that unless the Iraq adventure was done exactly right that the nation would enter a civil war. He didn't care, all he and his merry band of neocons wanted to do was get a war started.
No christians were identified as the killers, Squeeler, oink,oink.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

What happened to the propaganda from Democrats that a Republican was holding up the XL Pipeline?

"US OIL INDUSTRY attacks Obama administration for stalling Canada-to-Texas Keystone XL pipeline as Canada gives thumbs up to Plan B pipeline, which would carry 525,000 barrels of oil per day from Alberta to ships on coast."

Democrats - the party of liars!

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
let's not forget why the nutjobs are talking about Benghazi again...
More than 30 percent of Americans believe New Jersey Governor Chris Christie knew that his staff intentionally created traffic jams by partially blocking access to the George Washington Bridge, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.
Christie, considered a leading contender for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, has denied any advance knowledge of the blockage, but only 28 percent of those surveyed believed him. The survey found 31 percent did not believe Christie and 41 percent said they did not know.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/14/us-...
Actually they're just exposing the lies and incompetance from Ostupuida that the LSM has ignored.

Americans died
Oblamer lied.

PS, I hope this ruins Christie, better find another whipping boy, most repubs want him out, yur an imbecile.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>average of 13.9 % increase (forks could round that up to 33%...)in health insurance premiums from 1999 to 2009.
2013 saw the lowest increase in premiums in the last five years...
do you people live on the same planet that i do????
You live in Uranus.

We live on Earth.

I had to make that distinction for you since you asked.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless taebagging drivel.Lmao!
Who's "taebagging" u right now? the mailman?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Hagan passes on home state appearance with Obama!

"Hagan steers clear of Obama in North Carolina"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/...

She is toast - NC.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
Its stunning that a conspiracy involving the leading Republican presidential candidate who uses the government to punish citizens is being ignored. Right wing morons here have posted literally thousands of whines about imaginary conspiracies regarding birth certificates, Red Sox beards, descriptions of news events, college attendance, etc. but shrug their shoulders at this real one.
Ignored? Turn on yur TV you ridiculous buffoon.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, says the person who thought a general's comment changed everything.
Maybe you should have read it before posting that.
lol! Torpedoes.... los!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>thank goodness we have brains to figure out the bible itself proves the god your cult attempted to create is false...
intelligence is fun!
Funny how a miserable wretch like you keeps saying that intelligence is fun.

I suppose jealousy could be seen as a motivation to acquire smarts.

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had budgets that took us from balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
Congress passes budgets, just how retarded are you, Doorknob?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What a world...
No border security...
and then we have this....
"Officials: 4,000 officers will be at Super Bowl"
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SUP...
You miss your good ol' days in East Berlin don't you son?
Lnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Boca Rat, be careful you don't book a trip to China when you are on one of your Vodka benders!
Obama eats dog, so you might also want to keep your poodle out of D.C.
Waxman is on the troll list...nothing much to say :-)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then Boca Rat, be careful you don't book a trip to China when you are on one of your Vodka benders!
Obama eats dog, so you might also want to keep your poodle out of D.C.
the Lewis and Clark expedition also ate dog...

people around this nation hunt coyotes and wolves.

and did you have a point in this comment?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Planned Parenthood’s net revenue increased 5% to total of $1.21 billion in its organizational fiscal year ending on June 30, 2013, according to its new Annual Report 2012-2013, and about 45% of that revenue–$540.6 million–was provided by taxpayer-funded government health services grants.
In the same report, Planned Parenthood said that in the year that ended on Sept. 30, 2012 it did 327,166 abortions.
Why can't these people pay for their own abortions-no liberal can tell me they were all raped.
Selling fetal tissue for profitable research is a Gold Mine today.

And I thought Death was only profitable to the Funeral Industry.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how a miserable wretch like you keeps saying that intelligence is fun.
I suppose jealousy could be seen as a motivation to acquire smarts.
why is that funny? i clearly have intelligence and i find people like you that clearly do not funny.

dance, puppet, dance...

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Hypes Limbaugh Claim That Obama Is Running U.S. "Like A Dictator" With Executive Orders
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/01/14/fox-...
as usual, they've forgotten something....
George W. Bush - 291
Barack Obama - 167
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...
dictator indeed.
Bob Gates has proved it, Run a Mug. Even most dems hate his tratorous guts.
Lnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they're just exposing the lies and incompetance from Ostupuida that the LSM has ignored.
Americans died
Oblamer lied.
PS, I hope this ruins Christie, better find another whipping boy, most repubs want him out, yur an imbecile.
In Stranger in Paradise, Wilson "Crow" Cromartie from Trouble in Paradise returns to the quiet town. On arrival he meets with Jesse Stone to let him know he’s in town looking for someone. Unfortunately Jesse cannot arrest him because the statute of limitations has run out for the Stiles Island robbery Crow was involved in ten years earlier that cost residents over $20 million in cash. And since Jesse has no evidence linking him to any of the murders, he has no choice but to let Crow go about his business.

It turns out Crow is looking for a 14 year old girl named Amber Francisco. Amber is the daughter of Florida mob boss Louis Francisco, who employs Crow to find his daughter. Crow starts by searching her credit card record. He discovers that a flat screen television was purchased on the card. At the store where it was purchased, Crow poses as Amber’s father complaining that the television was never delivered. The clerk assures him that it was and gives him the address that it was delivered to. There he encounters the Horn Street gang, a group of young Latino gangbangers. He asks for the whereabouts of the girl, but when a gangbanger named Puerco tries to get tough, Crow shoots and kills him. The gang leader, Esteban, then gives up her location.

At their home, Crow confronts Amber, and her mother Fiona. Fiona is a drunk, and when Amber gets disrespectful with Crow he slaps her across the face. Crow then calls Francisco in Florida to let him know that he has located the girl. Francisco orders Crow to murder Fiona and bring his daughter back to Florida. Crow, for some mysterious reason, refuses. Instead he calls Chief Stone and relates the story to him, even admitting the murder of Puerco, claiming self defense. Later when Amber’s boyfriend, the gangbanger Esteban, discovers who she is he contacts Francisco in Florida and accepts the contract on Fiona. Amber assists in the murder of her mother, luring her out back of their apartment. However, when she later discovers that Esteban also agreed to bring her back to her father in Florida, she runs away. Desperate to stay away from her creepy father, she calls Crow.

Crow takes the girl to Chief Stone. Jesse puts her up in his condo, and has Jenn come over to help with her. Molly and Suit watch her during the day while Jenn and Jesse are working. Meanwhile, Francisco sends four mobsters up to Paradise to kill Crow. Crow discovers them immediately and starts picking them off one at a time. The police find a hotel key on the second victim, which leads them to one of the mobsters. When the police threaten to frame him for firing on the police when he was arrested, which would give him his third felony and a life sentence, he agrees to inform on his employer. From him they discover that Francisco has given the contract on Crow’s life to the Horn Street gang. They also discover that Francisco is on his way up to personally see that Crow is killed and to retrieve his daughter. Jesse and Crow then formulate a plan to catch the killers in the act.

Amber calls Crow and asks her to meet him on the middle of a bridge. Jesse and Crow immediately know this is the setup. With the police standing by, Crow goes to the bridge. They have a Hollywood dummy with him dressed to look like Amber. The Horn Street gangbangers drive by and open fire on Crow who dives over the sea wall and disappears. Francisco and his men then open fire on the Horn Street gang. Immediately the police surround them, but before they are arrested one of the Florida mobsters named Romero walks up to Esteban and shoots him dead.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in Uranus.
We live on Earth.
I had to make that distinction for you since you asked.
always with the poo poo jokes from you? some kind of anal fixation? something you want to tell us here? we don't judge.....

“no one told me”

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you are exploiting the 4 dead Americans.
We know that Bush manipulated the intel to lead us into a war on false pretenses. Bush created the Iraq War. A war of choice.
Benghazi was an action created by Libyan groups based on their choice.
I admit no such thing. Yur silence tells me you can't deny the fed and Oblamer are giving billions to the banks to make money and create no jobs.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
No christians were identified as the killers, Squeeler, oink,oink.
they've done enough killing in the name of the same god...it would take a miracle for the muslims to even try to catch up to the bloody swath the christians have left across this planet. and are still leaving...

the Balkan's war is still warm in memory of those who had their relatives killed of by the village-full by christians in the name of your god....

aint religion grand!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info