Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
977,281 - 977,300 of 1,080,325 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it could have been prevented, who claimed it couldn't have? If we sent massive amounts of troops to protect embassies or simply remove them, problem solved.
Do you just start typing every time something obvious pops into your empty head?
In typical defensive fashion, you just breeze over the report and move on.

(yawn)

What difference does it make?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i am not a liberal.
your basic premise is faulty, thus all your further assumptions are also faulty.
"I am not a crook!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

....nothing to see here because I appointed a good friend, a friend who donated money to my campaign, to investigate and tell us its ok...

'What FBI 'investigation' of the IRS scandal?'

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2542177...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

...rich swimmers...

'Newport Beach’s $100,000 Lifeguards Feel Pension Squeeze'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-15/cali...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...
good for you.

what does that have to do with my post that you cannot disprove? but then, what do any of your posts have to do with anything? you are just a clown...a sad, unfunny clown...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
....nothing to see here because I appointed a good friend, a friend who donated money to my campaign, to investigate and tell us its ok...
'What FBI 'investigation' of the IRS scandal?'
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2542177...
what scandal?

you have yet to even show you understand the basic facts of this case...more running from your own words...is that all you ever do?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>I am quite a pitiful troll. All the delusions of grandeur, the hundreds of multiple id's,,all proof I am suffering from serious mental illness. Hard to feel sorry for such a cretinous stalker. I get no pity from me. I understand my posts from a mental institution in an embarrassing hidden location. I obviously have as many mental problems as I've got topix id's!
Not Surprized! LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i can? can you back up your words yet, or are you still running from what you say?
have you noticed that i never have to run like a coward from my own words like you do all day long everyday?
You are asking "yes, I can?"

ROTFLMAO!!!

dolt.

Yes we can!

Hope!

Change!

You weasels don't run, you burrow underground and hide in places like Minnesota's North Coast where nobody else wants to live!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good for you.
what does that have to do with my post that you cannot disprove? but then, what do any of your posts have to do with anything? you are just a clown...a sad, unfunny clown...
funny. I don't feel sad.....

You fail to see relevance in a lot of Life.

The only dots you can connect are smeared on sh ithouse walls.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still dancing on those brave american's graves? why?
No just answers why Four Dead Americans!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In typical defensive fashion, you just breeze over the report and move on.
(yawn)
What difference does it make?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..
Did the retired Florida cop shoot the guy in the movie theater because he was texting or because the guy threw popcorn at him?

Does it make a difference?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia has already stated that when Iran goes Nuclear, so will Saudi Arabia.
Plus, the Saudi's have made it clear that they no longer trust the Magic Negro. Their allegiances may go elsewhere and very fast after all of the bungling, missteps and betrayals by the Jerk-In-Chief. Russia and China are the only other games in town.
Our only saving grace in the eyes of the world is his prompt resignation.

The world knows Americans elected him twice. And only Americans can correct that mistake.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Poll for you guys!

This weasel woodtick claims here is not a liberal, but a conservative...

How many of you say the wooddick is a liar?

I vote yes.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i am not a liberal.
your basic premise is faulty, thus all your further assumptions are also faulty.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking "yes, I can?"
ROTFLMAO!!!
dolt.
Yes we can!
Hope!
Change!
You weasels don't run, you burrow underground and hide in places like Minnesota's North Coast where nobody else wants to live!
#2..still running...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the recent release of the Benghazi Transcripts, you people look like idiots.
"Rep. Martha Roby, the Republican chairwoman of the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, concluded: "It does not appear that U.S. military forces, units, aircrafts, drones, or specific personnel that could have been readily deployed in the course of the attack in Benghazi were unduly held back, or told to stand down, or refused permission to enter the fight. Rather, we were so badly postured, they could not have made a difference or we were desperately needed elsewhere....."
MCKEON: "This might be a good time to ask.... I heard that you had made the statement that you were prepared to go to their aid and somebody told you no and you said you were going anyway. Is that all some supposition that comes from some reporter?"
GENERAL HAM: "Yes, sir. No one ever told me no."
WITTMAN: "Do you feel that your concerns were actioned upon in the proper way, maybe in a sense to where it could have prevented the incident there on September 11th?"
HAM: "I don't know that I would go so far to say that it would have prevented the attacks that occurred on September 11th. But it won't surprise you that as a military commander, you know, I wanted more resources. And the resource that I felt I needed most was additional intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance to gain a better understanding of what was happening."
"I considered and could have placed aircraft on heightened alert and probably could have relocated them into other places," Ham told the subcommittee. "But I, again, knowing the intelligence that I had at the time, not obviously what I have now, but the intelligence I had at the time caused me to conclude in my military judgment that attack aircraft would not be the appropriate response tool. And so I did not direct a heightened alert." "As I look back at the intelligence, I don't see the indications of imminent attack in Benghazi," Ham said.
REP. JOE HECK: "[W]ere there any assets available that could have had an impact should the decision have been made to launch?"
HAM. "No, sir."
The vice chief of operations on the Joint Staff in the Pentagon that night, Maj. Gen. Darryl Roberson, himself a seasoned F-16 pilot, added, "We were postured as appropriately as we can be and we thought we should be around the world. It wasn't just in Africa, in North Africa, that we had issues. We had issues around the world."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/13/be...
translation: they had lousy intelligence and were unprepared....

Obama was too busy spying on American political opponents to pay attention to his Islamic terrorist friends...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No just answers why Four Dead Americans!!
and that was almost a sentence...good boy! you are making such strides!

one day, you may actually be able to communicate with other sentient beings!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
The bleeding heart, commie , pinko rag known as the Denver Post gets smaller by the month. What is wrong with these people? Don't they know who mainly read s newspapers these days? Older conservatives, certainly not the young.
the primary value of most newspapers is local news and supermarket coupons...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
funny. I don't feel sad.....
You fail to see relevance in a lot of Life.
The only dots you can connect are smeared on sh ithouse walls.
no i would doubt you do.. you are not really smart enough to realize what a fool you are making of yourself...

remember in all the old westerns where the old rummy was made to dance?...that is you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would use this stat as evidence.
I hope you're right though and Christie is the Republican nominee, let's see how you rush to defend him in 2016.
Shut up you fool...

You have to elect someone to help you wash your nuts...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Science of Progressives...magazines and mountaineers...

'UN climate change panel based claims on student dissertation and magazine article'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 9 min FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 15 min McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 174,662
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 24 min Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 32 min Hatti_Hollerand 464
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 33 min Very concerned citizen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE