Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
977,241 - 977,260 of 1,101,336 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1062762 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
What difference does it make?
WP - Senate report: Attack on U.S. compound in Benghazi could have been prevented: http://tinyurl.com/mvqbeoc
Of course it could have been prevented, who claimed it couldn't have? If we sent massive amounts of troops to protect embassies or simply remove them, problem solved.
Do you just start typing every time something obvious pops into your empty head?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1062763 Jan 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...while Progressives lick the feet of Obama and Hilary...
"New Jersey voters approve 55 - 38 percent of the job Gov Christie is doing..."
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
Give it time and most New Yorkers, except for the thug, criminal base of welfare queens and baby daddies--will not approve of new Democrat mayor De Blasio.

Hypocrite that he is, he criticizes Christie but pushed for this beastly woman to be second in command in NYC:

"Democratic New York City mayor Bill de Blasio’s handpicked City Council speaker was arrested for blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge while participating in a union-organized Occupy Wall Street protest.

The incident occurred a little more than two years before de Blasio railed against the “immoral” and “not mature” actions of New Jersey governor Chris Christie’s aides in conducting a disruptive “traffic study” on the George Washington Bridge for apparently political reasons.

Melissa Mark-Viverito, who became Council speaker last week after de Blasio and his aides lobbied Council members on her behalf, was arrested on November 17, 2011 while sitting with a group on the approach to the Brooklyn Bridge chanting “We are the 99 percent” and “All day! All week! Occupy Wall Street!”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/13/de-blasios-...

DeBlasio is already killing jobs but the silver lining is the moving van industry will pick up as the true taxpayers vote with their feet and Occupy Another State. Libs have that effect on taxpayers.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1062764 Jan 15, 2014
Allen West: Obama 'abjectly despises' whites: http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/allen-west-obama-a...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1062765 Jan 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like how bushie labeled iraq, iran and N Korea the axis of evil and only invaded iraq son?
No I mean like how Carter and Clinton drew up a massive transfer of wealth -- a bribe -- in return for North Korea's unverifiable promise to end its nuclear program. As part of the deal, the United States provided North Korea with light-water nuclear reactors, food, and fuel oil (some 10,000 metric tons of which was diverted to the Red Chinese Army). Bill Clinton attempted to play it tough in public, Carter promised North Korea's leaders that no military response would be forthcoming, a promise Clinton later felt duty-bound to keep. Now we have Dennis Rodman Clinton as an envoy to N. Korea--you just can't get any better than sending the Worm.
And now you want to know how the worm Carter loved the Iranians? geez I thought you were smarter than you pretend to be.
So how is your trip to Chicago going USM?

Location hidden

#1062766 Jan 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...Progressives don't have the answer to anything...
"Voters in that group say 66 - 22 that the governor did not personally order the traffic jam. Even Democrats say 53 - 32 percent that Christie was not involved"
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-and-cent...
Only a moron would use this stat as evidence.
I hope you're right though and Christie is the Republican nominee, let's see how you rush to defend him in 2016.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1062767 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
WP - Senate report: Attack on U.S. compound in Benghazi could have been prevented: http://tinyurl.com/mvqbeoc
still dancing on those brave american's graves? why?

Lapeer, MI

#1062768 Jan 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it could have been prevented, who claimed it couldn't have? If we sent massive amounts of troops to protect embassies or simply remove them, problem solved.
Do you just start typing every time something obvious pops into your empty head?
In typical defensive fashion, you just breeze over the report and move on.

(yawn)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..

Lapeer, MI

#1062769 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i am not a liberal.
your basic premise is faulty, thus all your further assumptions are also faulty.
"I am not a crook!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062770 Jan 15, 2014
....nothing to see here because I appointed a good friend, a friend who donated money to my campaign, to investigate and tell us its ok...

'What FBI 'investigation' of the IRS scandal?'

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2542177...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062772 Jan 15, 2014
...rich swimmers...

'Newport Beach’s $100,000 Lifeguards Feel Pension Squeeze'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-15/cali...

St. Croix valley

#1062773 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...
good for you.

what does that have to do with my post that you cannot disprove? but then, what do any of your posts have to do with anything? you are just a clown...a sad, unfunny clown...

St. Croix valley

#1062774 Jan 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
....nothing to see here because I appointed a good friend, a friend who donated money to my campaign, to investigate and tell us its ok...
'What FBI 'investigation' of the IRS scandal?'
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2542177...
what scandal?

you have yet to even show you understand the basic facts of this case...more running from your own words...is that all you ever do?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1062775 Jan 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>I am quite a pitiful troll. All the delusions of grandeur, the hundreds of multiple id's,,all proof I am suffering from serious mental illness. Hard to feel sorry for such a cretinous stalker. I get no pity from me. I understand my posts from a mental institution in an embarrassing hidden location. I obviously have as many mental problems as I've got topix id's!
Not Surprized! LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1062776 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i can? can you back up your words yet, or are you still running from what you say?
have you noticed that i never have to run like a coward from my own words like you do all day long everyday?
You are asking "yes, I can?"

ROTFLMAO!!!

dolt.

Yes we can!

Hope!

Change!

You weasels don't run, you burrow underground and hide in places like Minnesota's North Coast where nobody else wants to live!

Lapeer, MI

#1062777 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good for you.
what does that have to do with my post that you cannot disprove? but then, what do any of your posts have to do with anything? you are just a clown...a sad, unfunny clown...
funny. I don't feel sad.....

You fail to see relevance in a lot of Life.

The only dots you can connect are smeared on sh ithouse walls.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1062778 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still dancing on those brave american's graves? why?
No just answers why Four Dead Americans!!

Location hidden

#1062779 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In typical defensive fashion, you just breeze over the report and move on.
(yawn)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..
Did the retired Florida cop shoot the guy in the movie theater because he was texting or because the guy threw popcorn at him?

Does it make a difference?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1062780 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia has already stated that when Iran goes Nuclear, so will Saudi Arabia.
Plus, the Saudi's have made it clear that they no longer trust the Magic Negro. Their allegiances may go elsewhere and very fast after all of the bungling, missteps and betrayals by the Jerk-In-Chief. Russia and China are the only other games in town.
Our only saving grace in the eyes of the world is his prompt resignation.

The world knows Americans elected him twice. And only Americans can correct that mistake.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1062781 Jan 15, 2014
Poll for you guys!

This weasel woodtick claims here is not a liberal, but a conservative...

How many of you say the wooddick is a liar?

I vote yes.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i am not a liberal.
your basic premise is faulty, thus all your further assumptions are also faulty.

St. Croix valley

#1062783 Jan 15, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking "yes, I can?"
ROTFLMAO!!!
dolt.
Yes we can!
Hope!
Change!
You weasels don't run, you burrow underground and hide in places like Minnesota's North Coast where nobody else wants to live!
#2..still running...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 28 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 30 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE