Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062785 Jan 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the recent release of the Benghazi Transcripts, you people look like idiots.
"Rep. Martha Roby, the Republican chairwoman of the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, concluded: "It does not appear that U.S. military forces, units, aircrafts, drones, or specific personnel that could have been readily deployed in the course of the attack in Benghazi were unduly held back, or told to stand down, or refused permission to enter the fight. Rather, we were so badly postured, they could not have made a difference or we were desperately needed elsewhere....."
MCKEON: "This might be a good time to ask.... I heard that you had made the statement that you were prepared to go to their aid and somebody told you no and you said you were going anyway. Is that all some supposition that comes from some reporter?"
GENERAL HAM: "Yes, sir. No one ever told me no."
WITTMAN: "Do you feel that your concerns were actioned upon in the proper way, maybe in a sense to where it could have prevented the incident there on September 11th?"
HAM: "I don't know that I would go so far to say that it would have prevented the attacks that occurred on September 11th. But it won't surprise you that as a military commander, you know, I wanted more resources. And the resource that I felt I needed most was additional intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance to gain a better understanding of what was happening."
"I considered and could have placed aircraft on heightened alert and probably could have relocated them into other places," Ham told the subcommittee. "But I, again, knowing the intelligence that I had at the time, not obviously what I have now, but the intelligence I had at the time caused me to conclude in my military judgment that attack aircraft would not be the appropriate response tool. And so I did not direct a heightened alert." "As I look back at the intelligence, I don't see the indications of imminent attack in Benghazi," Ham said.
REP. JOE HECK: "[W]ere there any assets available that could have had an impact should the decision have been made to launch?"
HAM. "No, sir."
The vice chief of operations on the Joint Staff in the Pentagon that night, Maj. Gen. Darryl Roberson, himself a seasoned F-16 pilot, added, "We were postured as appropriately as we can be and we thought we should be around the world. It wasn't just in Africa, in North Africa, that we had issues. We had issues around the world."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/13/be...
translation: they had lousy intelligence and were unprepared....

Obama was too busy spying on American political opponents to pay attention to his Islamic terrorist friends...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1062786 Jan 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No just answers why Four Dead Americans!!
and that was almost a sentence...good boy! you are making such strides!

one day, you may actually be able to communicate with other sentient beings!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062787 Jan 15, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
The bleeding heart, commie , pinko rag known as the Denver Post gets smaller by the month. What is wrong with these people? Don't they know who mainly read s newspapers these days? Older conservatives, certainly not the young.
the primary value of most newspapers is local news and supermarket coupons...

St. Croix valley

#1062788 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
funny. I don't feel sad.....
You fail to see relevance in a lot of Life.
The only dots you can connect are smeared on sh ithouse walls.
no i would doubt you do.. you are not really smart enough to realize what a fool you are making of yourself...

remember in all the old westerns where the old rummy was made to dance?...that is you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062790 Jan 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would use this stat as evidence.
I hope you're right though and Christie is the Republican nominee, let's see how you rush to defend him in 2016.
Shut up you fool...

You have to elect someone to help you wash your nuts...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062792 Jan 15, 2014
Science of Progressives...magazines and mountaineers...

'UN climate change panel based claims on student dissertation and magazine article'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/...
Lnc

United States

#1062793 Jan 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it could have been prevented, who claimed it couldn't have? If we sent massive amounts of troops to protect embassies or simply remove them, problem solved.
Do you just start typing every time something obvious pops into your empty head?
good post

St. Croix valley

#1062794 Jan 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our only saving grace in the eyes of the world is his prompt resignation.
The world knows Americans elected him twice. And only Americans can correct that mistake.
yet all the real world facts show that statement to be pure rot...

why do you pretend to know what the world wants when all the verifable facts show you are posting pure bullshit? is lying part of what you think is moral?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062795 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Financial liabilities or - if you are being facetious - the name brand?
IOWs, have the jerks at the NYT trashed its credibility so bad that no one wants to be associated with its brand?
For example, who would ever ponder in their wildest dreams naming their newly constructed medical building the Obama National Home For The Aged?
They wouldn't get a single resident unless they converted the place into a Funeral Home.
One example of newspaper finances:

The New York Times announced today that it had finally managed to unload the Boston Globe and its New England Media Group to the owner of the Boston Red Sox, John Henry, for the not-so-princely sum of $70 million. Considering that the Times paid $1.1 billion for the Globe in 1993 and that analysts were expecting the Globe to fetch as much as $180 million, this is pretty much a fire sale price.

A critical detail glossed over in the Times‘ own coverage but helpfully highlighted by the FT:

Under Mr Henry’s deal for the Globe and other assets, he will not assume the newspaper’s pension liabilities, The New York Times reported. Those liabilities are reportedly estimated at about $110m.

“Without that concession, the sales price would be significantly lower,” said Ken Doctor, a media industry analyst.

The NYT story briefly mentions that it would hold on to the pensions liabilities, but doesn’t state the amount of the burden explicitly—a nice bit of cocoon-spinning by its staff for its readers.
Lnc

United States

#1062796 Jan 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
translation: they had lousy intelligence and were unprepared....
Obama was too busy spying on American political opponents to pay attention to his Islamic terrorist friends...
9-11 attack on the twin towers

translation: Bush administration "had lousy intelligence and were unprepared...."

Benghazi an attempt to defend RINO Gov. Christie ?

St. Croix valley

#1062797 Jan 15, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Poll for you guys!
This weasel woodtick claims here is not a liberal, but a conservative...
How many of you say the wooddick is a liar?
I vote yes.
<quoted text>
if you could only show one fact to back up your assertion...why is it you cannot?

you are asking people that can't tell a fact from a fart their opinion...don't you see the problem with that?

in the same space you wasted here, you could have just posted one single fact that would show how liberal i am...why didn't you just do that? because you cannot, in all this time, still find even one...

run along..little boy...

St. Croix valley

#1062798 Jan 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the primary value of most newspapers is local news and supermarket coupons...
ummm...NYT crossword? hello?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062799 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what scandal?
you have yet to even show you understand the basic facts of this case...more running from your own words...is that all you ever do?
dude, learn what a set of quotations marks means first....then come on back for your lessons....

why wait...here ya go!!!!!!

"Use quotation marks [“”] to set off material that represents quoted or spoken language. Quotation marks also set off the titles of things that do not normally stand by themselves: short stories, poems, and articles. Usually, a quotation is set off from the rest of the sentence by a comma; however, the typography of quoted material can become quite complicated."

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062800 Jan 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
let's not forget why the nutjobs are talking about Benghazi again...
More than 30 percent of Americans believe New Jersey Governor Chris Christie knew that his staff intentionally created traffic jams by partially blocking access to the George Washington Bridge, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.
Christie, considered a leading contender for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, has denied any advance knowledge of the blockage, but only 28 percent of those surveyed believed him. The survey found 31 percent did not believe Christie and 41 percent said they did not know.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/14/us-...
Christie, the new Guiliani, never had a chance for the Republican nomination after kissing Obama's ass...

traitors are not welcome...

meanwhile, middle class voters, Obama's ObamaKKKare targets, will screw the DemoKKKrats in November

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1062801 Jan 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you fool...
You have to elect someone to help you wash your nuts...
Are you offering?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062802 Jan 15, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless taebagging drivel.Lmao!
teabaggers are leftwing homosexuals, like you...

DemoKKKrats will get the shaft from the middle class ObamKKKare victims....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1062803 Jan 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you folks are a real hoot.
let's consider this......they were wrong. unless you have something that shows that they weren't? but you don't. if you did we'd have seen it already, but no, FOX is still trying to back up the myths with anything it can.
and also.....can you tell me if getting it wrong is an impeachable offense? maybe i should just check......
Kucinich Introduces 35 Articles of Impeachment
Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.
Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.
Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed eapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.
Article IV
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.
Article V
Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.
Article VI
Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of HJRes114.
Article VII
Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.
Article VIII
Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.
Article IX
Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor
Article X
Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes
http://progressive.org/mag_wx0601008
oh. so it looks like getting it wrong on purpose is what gets the POTUS in trouble.
well? show 'on purpose'. just use the guidelines i just gave you.......
Kucinich wanted to impeach Obama after the Libyan strike too.

Obama's Benghazi is Nixon's Watergate. A cover up for political aspirations is the same by any another name. Obama's resignation is imminent. Just like Nixon's.

However, the liberal media are still too infatuated with their prom king crush and blinded by irrational teenage emotions and fluctuating hormones. So clear-thinking adults will have to dethrone the prom king this time even if his starry-eyed groupies become hysterical.

The prom king defaced school property. He has to be expelled. Like Nixon, the geek. The cheerleader's alligator tears will dry up eventually.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1062804 Jan 15, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asking "yes, I can?"
ROTFLMAO!!!
dolt.
Yes we can!
Hope!
Change!
You weasels don't run, you burrow underground and hide in places like Minnesota's North Coast where nobody else wants to live!
It's a welfare state. We have that homosexual bi-sexual, what ever she is, Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin, telling us how good the welfare is in Minnesota, how much more they get-I hope these losers in Wisconsin decide to run for the Minnesota border-mostly though, they are too lazy and go to Illinois instead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062805 Jan 15, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always nice to have a Management Lickspittle around to help regurgitate their propaganda points for them.LMAO!
most folks who have worked their way into management are proud of their accomplishments....

then there are losers like you who hurl insults to mask your inadequacy after a lifetime of failure...

bitter losers....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062806 Jan 15, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
9-11 attack on the twin towers
translation: Bush administration "had lousy intelligence and were unprepared...."
Benghazi an attempt to defend RINO Gov. Christie ?
Pearl Harbor....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 98,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 69,417
Abby 9-22 17 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 21 min edogxxx 1
Word (Dec '08) 59 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 1 hr omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago