Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1709802 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1061171 Jan 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Insults the First Lady of the united States..lack class !"
Well, at least we can agree there...she lacks class.
You write fiction, too.
Republicans believe that in order for a women to have class, she must be subservient. A woman with a law degree is a threat to their masculinity and scares the hell out of them.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061172 Jan 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect 'whatever's' hate runs deep.
Very, very deep!
Agreed. She is blinded by so much hate she can't see straight.
Lnc

United States

#1061173 Jan 12, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blago was one of the biggest dummies ever. Christie is smarter but may be in deep trouble now. I think the republicans did this dirty work, they don't want him running for President.
Looking for more coverage in the next weeks and months.

Gates is an interesting Republican ...his book has little new but may be of historical value some day?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1061174 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So, the terrorists liked Reagan better? You're an idiot, go to bed. You argue nonsensically 24/7
Everyone laughs at your stupidity
Reading comprehension fail.

Nighty-night time for you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1061175 Jan 12, 2014
killtaker wrote:
...evil whitey....
'...criminal indictment of an African American studies scholar at the University of North Carolina sheds dismaying light on how big-time college sports corrupt academics."
"Last month a grand jury in Orange County, N.C., indicted Julius Nyang’oro for defrauding UNC by accepting payment for teaching a no-show course on “blacks in North Carolina.” The 19 students in AFAM 280 were current or former members of the Tar Heels football team, allegedly steered to the phantom class by academic advisers who sought to help elite athletes maintain high enough grades to remain eligible for competition."
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-01-...
Gee! This is quite a bit like Affirmative Action - the Home Grown version.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061176 Jan 12, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT!
You may be right about the "opposite party" putting her down but that just shows the hypocrisy of so-called Patriots insulting the First Lady of the United States of America. I can't remember anything close to this disgusting behavior when either of the Bush women were in the White House.
What it proves is Republicans lack class.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1061177 Jan 12, 2014
Exactly .... Yep, you were there. So was Whatever, different screen name.

But "she got" a short memory cousin, when it comes to truth and facts.

I remember EV ER Y thing ....

Whomever did a job on listing Gunner's SOX, few pages back, Nice!!

Biatch Bleach! He's infesting the place! LOL!

PS Been watching the Winter Games, see who's qualifying US Team for The Olympics.
Do you watch The Winter Olympics?

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there and remember.
He also used to have an avatar with the words "crazy bitch" posted over Sarah's picture.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1061178 Jan 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Thinking about Bob Gates, I'm surprised more military people don't revolt against Obama. One man had the balls to stand up against Democrats.
Cyrus Vance, Deputy Defense Secretary bagged LBJ and Jimmy the Moron Carter.
Why the military men put up with anti-American, inept Democrats like Obama & Hillary the shrill is bewildering.
Cyrus Vance had the balls to do something while in office.
I do give Bill Gates credit though. He did not remain silent about these Democrat idiots Obama, Biden & the Shrill dumb stump legged hag Hillary.
in fact, gates had some very nice things to say about Hillary...

facts are fun!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061179 Jan 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!! You really do try hard to look like an idiot son.....
I don't know. Looking like an idiot seems to come pretty easy for her.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061180 Jan 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i like proving him wrong.
so he's already getting help.
Point well taken.
Lnc

United States

#1061181 Jan 12, 2014
1. Michelle Obama is the most fashion-friendly first lady.

Obama has been a pronounced and polished advocate for American style, seamlessly moving from custom-made evening gowns to mass-market fare. She has made the fashion industry swoon with her willingness to embrace the work of some of its most eccentric players, such as Thom Browne , and its lesser-known talents, such as Isabel Toledo and Duro Olowu. One 2010 study in the Harvard Business Review estimated she could boost a company’s stock 16 percent by wearing its clothes.

Yet other first ladies have had more personal relationships with designers — and opened the White House doors to them in a way Obama has not. Jacqueline Kennedy designated Oleg Cassini her official dressmaker, and the style they created inspired generations of women and designers …

2. She is a food tyrant of Bloombergian intolerance.

Her focus on the nation’s eating habits has led to complaints that she wants to deprive Americans of dessert. But Obama repeatedly expresses her belief in moderation, talks about her affection for French fries and unapologetically went in for a 1,700-calorie splurge at Shake Shack in 2011 …

3. Her legacy will be Let’s Move or Joining Forces.

Fighting childhood obesity and supporting military families have been the first lady’s most formal and most publicized campaigns. But the guiding principle of her tenure has been a belief in youth mentoring and “paying it forward.”

4. She hates Princeton.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama’s senior thesis,“Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community,” was exhumed from the archives of the university and fueled the perception that she detested it ... She hasn’t delivered an address at her alma mater, but she has upheld its informal motto:“Princeton in the nation’s service and in the service of all nations.”

5. She represents an unusual success story.

Her story—as a successful wife, mother and professional who happens to be black—is not unique. The Labor Department estimates that by age 46, almost 70 percent of black men and women have, at some point, been married. According to the last census, 45 percent of black children are raised in two-parent households. More than one-third of employed black women work in professional fields.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1061182 Jan 12, 2014
killtaker wrote:
...evil whitey....
'...criminal indictment of an African American studies scholar at the University of North Carolina sheds dismaying light on how big-time college sports corrupt academics."
"Last month a grand jury in Orange County, N.C., indicted Julius Nyang’oro for defrauding UNC by accepting payment for teaching a no-show course on “blacks in North Carolina.” The 19 students in AFAM 280 were current or former members of the Tar Heels football team, allegedly steered to the phantom class by academic advisers who sought to help elite athletes maintain high enough grades to remain eligible for competition."
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-01-...
Is the school going to get sanctioned for this?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1061183 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Blago was one of the biggest dummies ever. Christie is smarter but may be in deep trouble now. I think the republicans did this dirty work, they don't want him running for President.
Yes they are behaving like zombies at the moment, the tea party virus turned them all into a dog eat dog mob. They would have a better chance of getting a street bum & suiting him up as the next presidential candidate. Everyone else carries too much baggage!
Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1061184 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So is Obama. We "KNOW" Democ-RAT "DO" his dirty work.

IRS Scandal

You can Keep your DOCTOR!

Fast & Furious

BENGHAZI

Lie of the YEAR

You can keep your existing insurance plan, period!

You voted for him!

Hypocrite...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1061185 Jan 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Two of the hostages live/d in my area__one became a pretty good friend, the other one went squirrely.
The hostage taking was step one in the Islamic Revolution, which can be googled.
O/T__#3 is back in the Sprint series and is fast as hell and it's driver went to college. Hah!
Here stupid fcuk this is your post! Everybody knew months ago the 3 car was coming back! Stupid fcuk!!!!
Lnc

United States

#1061186 Jan 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe that in order for a women to have class, she must be subservient. A woman with a law degree is a threat to their masculinity and scares the hell out of them.
Some not all Republicans.
Trolls often embarrass the Republicans and racist trolls even more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1061187 Jan 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to read and comprehend dummy__no one knew he'd turn the fastest laps in testing until yesterday, because it only happened yesterday.
Well the tests he ran earlier says your an idiot!!! Stupid fcuk!!!!
Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1061188 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, gates had some very nice things to say about Hillary...
facts are fun!
Did I say you could speak, narcissist Loon-A-Tic?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1061190 Jan 12, 2014
I think "dullingerectoff is Cherocreep or Enoch.

Remember when the white faced fool was running around in black face warrior paint - And feathered headpiece filled with straw - And the Glam Shot ? AHaaHaaHaaaaa ....!!!

dem wrote:

<quoted text>
I think it might be shinningelectron the dope.
Henry Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1061191 Jan 12, 2014
"Democratic Kentucky Lawmaker Accidentally Fires Gun In Her Office"

Democrats should not be allowed to carry guns!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/08/de...

What an AWEFUL outfit!

Ugly yellow - dumb Democrat!

Eeewwwww!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
... 7 min Cago drop 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FART CHARTER 64,477
Why does America tolerate nazis? 1 hr ThomasA 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,782
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 5 hr EXACTLY-CORRECT 19
Trump is A 5 hr PIANO LEG KILLER 480
Men that wear panties 6 hr ROSE Needs A Gun 15

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages