Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1578884 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1061089 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Progressives do not make worse remarks about Palin?
The First Cow has no class and so deserves no respect. Other First Ladies deserved it. Not this one.

I still recall her YouTube videos dissing America. I will not forget them.

Does anyone recall what the bytch did after the first McCain/Obama debate? When the debate ended, Cindy McCain and Moochelle walked toward either across the stage. Cindy was smiling graciously while the Cow was glaring straight at her with darts in her eyes. When they were within touching distance, Cindy stretched out her arm for a handshake. The Cow walked right past while glaring at her.

News commentators looked at each other in surprise and let out a "Whoah! Did you see that?"

From there, the Liberal Media buried it.

This First Lady is no more deserving of adulation or respect than a Bar Fly.

If my opinion is any reflection on me, it is this: I call a spade a Spade.

Like one of Robert Parker's main characters!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1061090 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize no non-Progressive here takes any of dems idiocy seriously?
You mean reich wing extremist son...

And yes, it's a given...

Lapeer, MI

#1061091 Jan 12, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no controversy over Gates' book. He claimed Obama did exactly the right things in Afghanistan. Who cares what he thinks about Biden. Who cares that politicians take politics into consideration, they're supposed to reflect the will of the people that put them in office.
Where's the controversy?
No controversy?

Then why has it been plastered all over the mainstream media for the last week?

Your denial is an embarrassment that you can't see.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1061092 Jan 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was your claim:
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iranians let the hostages go the moment Carter wasn't in office. They didn't like Carter and was willing to do anything to spite him."
You have provided absolutely no truth to back up your statement. Just personal opinions created in your psychotic mind.
I have with documentation.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1061093 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Sonic is basing his cut and paste on conspiracy books and questionable partisan sites.
Galt states his opinions clearly while Sonic attempts to muddy the water with spin.
lol! That's what a reich wing extremist's opinion would be!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1061094 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates called Biden WRONG on every foreign policy decision.
Former Defense Secretary Bob Gates, who wrote critically about Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, on Sunday said both would make good presidents.

"Actually, yeah I think she would," Gates said in an interview with "CBS Sunday Morning" when asked if Hillary Clinton would make a good commander-in-chief.

When asked about Biden, Gates also said he would also do well in the role.

"I suppose to be even-handed I would have to say I suppose he would," he said.

Gates, who in his book said Biden was "wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades," conceded that he sometimes agreed with the Vice President.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gates-c...

btw.....

Gates vs. Congress Is The Real War

Ex-defense chief's new book is tougher on Capitol Hill than the White House

“Such difficulties within the executive branch were nothing compared with the pain of dealing with Congress,” Gates writes in the excerpt published by the Wall Street Journal.“I saw most of Congress as uncivil, incompetent at fulfilling their basic constitutional responsibilities (such as timely appropriations), micromanagerial, parochial, hypocritical, egotistical, thin-skinned and prone to put self (and re-election) before country.”

Read more: Robert Gates: Book Shows More Anger At Congress Than At Barack Obama | TIME.com http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/08/gates-vs...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1061096 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever bother to search something before posting clueless responses?
ROTFLMAO!!!! You really do try hard to look like an idiot son.....

Lapeer, MI

#1061097 Jan 12, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've long ago become irrelevant, more like the Topix Magic Moron.
My becoming irrelevant to you is a life changer for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1061098 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Sonic is basing his cut and paste on conspiracy books and questionable partisan sites.
Galt states his opinions clearly while Sonic attempts to muddy the water with spin.
You really should seek help with that I-Can-Never-Be-Wrong syndrome.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061099 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever bother to search something before posting clueless responses?
Do you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1061100 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Sunday am ABC host said that the controversy over Gates' book quickly "went away." Did it? Amazing, especially since it isn't even out yet.
lol! Well by golly son! Makes one wonder why reich wing extremists tried to make it a point in the first place doesn't it?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1061101 Jan 12, 2014
black kids having fun...

'smack cam'

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1061102 Jan 12, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
are you being serious? are you really an idiot...are you on dope?
Operation Eagle Claw...
'Operation Eagle Claw (or Operation Evening Light or Operation Rice Bowl)was an American military operation ordered by U.S. President Jimmy Carter to attempt to end the Iran hostage crisis by rescuing 52 Americans held captive at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran on 24 April 1980. Its failure, and the humiliating public debacle that ensued, damaged American prestige worldwide. Carter and many experts concluded that the failure to free the hostages played a major role in Ronald Reagan's victory in the 1980 U.S. presidential election..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_...
He tried...that's a good thing...but man was it a Charlie Foxtrot...
Reagan's friends...

https://www.google.com/search...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061103 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is her whole purpose here is to be disruptive.
LMAO. Do you have any idea how often you accuse people of being "disruptive" when confronted with the truth? Get help. You need it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1061104 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, terrorist. What do you call a group of people storming an embassy and taking hostages that are not military but terrorist?
Ah! You mean like the reich wingers in the House!

Don't forget to add 'kidnapping' to their description son!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1061105 Jan 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Non-Progressives label everything they don't agree with as idiocy. They are just too stupid to comprehend truth even when it is presented to them on a platter.
Now I can see what you support dem's idiocy so much-you are neck deep in his bad behavior and are trying to justify your own behavior.

Lapeer, MI

#1061106 Jan 12, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Politicians from both sides of the aisle questioned the judgement of Gates writing a book about a war in progress and the role of a sitting President.
Why then should anyone take seriously his judgement as it pertains to people he worked with?
Correction: the Gates books is NOT controversial, remember?

Why are people in Congress questioning the judgement of its release?

Why do you continue on with it?

It is NOT CONTROVERSIAL, Doodette!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1061107 Jan 12, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden seemed to do well in the V P Debate.
Gates a Republican was kept on by President Obama,
that Gates is still a Republican, should not be a surprise.
Gov. Christie seems to have buried Gates book's sales ?
FOX bought a couple hundred cases of the book so it's all good.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1061108 Jan 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should seek help with that I-Can-Never-Be-Wrong syndrome.
but i like proving him wrong.

so he's already getting help.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1061109 Jan 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
irate terrorists....
Reagan " The Shah of Iran Was Our Best Ally "
President Reagan talks about why he objected to Jimmy Carter abandoning the support for Shah of Iran, during pre-election debate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gp0F-SrOhKcXX
Good catch. Her spin on things is absolutely psychotic. How in the world she came up with the claim that I said terrorist "were not hostile to Carter", I don't know.

Ding, ding, ding. No wonder these people are so confused. They read something and by the time it reaches their brains, it has a completely new meaning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,202
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,603
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr ImPeach 242,522
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ricky F 105,230
Looking for a girl 3 hr Tyrone Harris 5
Hire Dedicated PHP Developers For 1 Week Free! 3 hr Medma Infomatix 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 11,160

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages