Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1660044 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurNUTsupriZ ed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1060750 Jan 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am the Fattest Topix troll clusterfvck, using the same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one, and I am so sexually aroused by all of the following:
"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton", shrimp_on_a_treadmill, Annie,OBAMANTION, "RUSH10ME", "tell_it_like_it IS", "Jorge Zimmerman","Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, Buroc Millhouse Obama, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer,lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise,
Not Surprized!
RUSH10ME

Callao, VA

#1060751 Jan 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter had two years and all we got was a helicopter crash.
I voted for Carter the first time and when I saw what a mistake I made, I never voted for another Democrat presidential candidate since.
Being a liberal at age 18 means you have a big heart.
Being liberal at 30 means you have a small brain!
Spot on!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1060753 Jan 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try carol.
History lesson: When the United States looked the other way on chemical weapons
In 1988, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered chemical weapons attacks against Kurdish resistance forces, but the relationship with Iraq at the time was deemed too important to rupture over the matter. The United States did not even impose sanctions.
Without much apparent irony, two decades later Rumsfeld and other members of the then George W. Bush administration repeatedly cited Husseinís use of chemical weapons against own people as a justification for invading Iraq.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
pretty sure you've used the failed Iraq War chemical weapons meme, and now it seems you're defending the distribution and use of those same weapons.
Her source was The Wisconsin Project, a sort of one person show founded by Gary Milhollin who's a nuclear proliferation crusader. Milhollin has been described as a private citizen turned private eye.

I can't imagine where Lois Lame finds some of this nonsense she posts or even if she reads it herself, beyond the first paragraph or two.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1060754 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your continual insistence to argue something that goes against what is documented in books and news articles speaks of you. Don't you?
Enough of watching unicorn grazing and on to things that effects us today
yet all the facts back up exactly what i say. nothing at all backs up what you wish were true. nothing.

why is that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060756 Jan 12, 2014
Here is how stupid DemoKKKrats are:

When they passed ObamaKKKare, the intent was to screw the rich to benefit the poor. So all the new taxes for ObamaKKKare were on the wealthy.

What the fools didn't understand was that most of the cost of ObamaKKKare would be paid through higher insurance premiums, deductibles, and copays for those who already had insurance....mostly the middle class.

So, in trying to screw the rich, the DemoKKKrats screwed the middle class instead. And for that, the DemoKKKrats will get screwed in November, no matter how many welfare bums sigh up for ObamaKKKare.

The middle class has a long memory, particularly when politicians steal from them.

St. Croix valley

#1060758 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your continual insistence to argue something that goes against what is documented in books and news articles speaks of you. Don't you?
Enough of watching unicorn grazing and on to things that effects us today
what books and articles say it wasn't Warren Christopher who negotiated their release?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060759 Jan 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's continued existence is proof positive that there is no such thing as karma, unfortunately...for us. The lucky cow.
Hillary's continued existence only proves that the first stroke is rarely fatal....

St. Croix valley

#1060760 Jan 12, 2014
Ok, GF said she wanted to leave at 10:00, so now i'm really outta here...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060762 Jan 12, 2014
"Jimmy Carter Least Popular Ex-President Among Ex-Presidents"

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/jimmy-carter...

"Poll: Jimmy Carter most popular among people who know nothing..."

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/09/15/poll-...

Nuff said!
Lnc

United States

#1060763 Jan 12, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq is a cautionary tale that the world failed to learn from as witnessed by their pretending that Iran is just using the reactors for energy.
After the bombings in Volgagrad the Russian may have more reasons to worry regarding a nuclear Iran?
Would an attack on Iran by israel accomplish the objective?
What is the estimated cost in term of retaliation and Israeli aircraft lost?.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060764 Jan 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
$12 an hour is conservative rocket fuel
A nationwide minimum wage of $12 per hour would shrink government, aid families, curb illegal immigration, spur high-tech investment, and boost GOP support among working-class voters, says Ron Unz, the California libertarian entrepreneur who wiped out his stateís Spanish-only K-12 classes.
/
BS..

a higher minimum wage will just increase unemployment
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060765 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet all the facts back up exactly what i say. nothing at all backs up what you wish were true. nothing.
why is that?
Did I say you could speak, dumbfk?
Lnc

United States

#1060766 Jan 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Here is how stupid DemoKKKrats are:
When they passed ObamaKKKare, the intent was to screw the rich to benefit the poor. So all the new taxes for ObamaKKKare were on the wealthy.
What the fools didn't understand was that most of the cost of ObamaKKKare would be paid through higher insurance premiums, deductibles, and copays for those who already had insurance....mostly the middle class.
So, in trying to screw the rich, the DemoKKKrats screwed the middle class instead. And for that, the DemoKKKrats will get screwed in November, no matter how many welfare bums sigh up for ObamaKKKare.
The middle class has a long memory, particularly when politicians steal from them.
Possibly ....the program will last, but like Medicare, be altered and delayed in some cases.
Christie seems in the news

rather than A C A.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1060767 Jan 12, 2014
Apparently there something more to squirrel chasing other than a short attention span

https://twitter.com/someecards/status/4223920...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060768 Jan 12, 2014
Truth wrote:
Anyone seen the new geico insurance commercial about the tea bag and the Boston harbor then the gecko lizard says this party is over. Boom to the republicans in your face! That what Obama has supported from the get go, insurance companies. The truth is out all that money that got him elected came from unknowing people through their insurance companies lobbying for Obama care. All those millions and millions of so called one dollar donations came from the people of Americas insurance company's. some will say Obama care don't help insurance company's but that's not true. Who does not have health insurance mostly in the US? People between 18 and say 40 years old which is the people that don't need it really. 100 million people would fall in this category that means when Obama care finally goes through who will get filthy nasty rich? The insurance company's. because they will now be getting in trillions of dollars yearly from people that don't need insurance. This is low down and dirty and the truth must come out. Now rebut with your wasteful thoughts and incorrect uncertainties of the lies you believe to be true.
if the insurance companies believe that the Obama mob will let them survive, they are more stupid than imagined...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1060769 Jan 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Her source was The Wisconsin Project, a sort of one person show founded by Gary Milhollin who's a nuclear proliferation crusader. Milhollin has been described as a private citizen turned private eye.
I can't imagine where Lois Lame finds some of this nonsense she posts or even if she reads it herself, beyond the first paragraph or two.
i went and looked at the chart, and it seems it's nothing more than another failed right wing attempt at somehow finding some WMDs. it doesn't even have the US listed when we all know that we gave Iraq chemical weapons.

so you nailed it. just more right wing nonsense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1060770 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>please find me one insurance co exec saying that.
so, are you in favor of the insurance company bailouts from the huge ObamaKKKare losses???...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1060771 Jan 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Ok, GF said she wanted to leave at 10:00, so now i'm really outta here...
Nobody cares, narcissist Moonbat.
Lnc

United States

#1060773 Jan 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's continued existence only proves that the first stroke is rarely fatal....
You used to post some interesting posts ...what happened

Peace

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1060776 Jan 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"Jimmy Carter Least Popular Ex-President Among Ex-Presidents"
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/jimmy-carter...
"Poll: Jimmy Carter most popular among people who know nothing..."
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/09/15/poll-...
Nuff said!
Refresh my memory, what unprovoked and unpaid for war did Jimmy Carter start?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Matthews.....not him? 22 min Snarky Joins Club 1
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 2 hr said everyone 6
Trump is A 4 hr Maverick 808 196
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,104
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 6 hr Tardos-get lost 6,656
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 8 hr RaunerRUN Away 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr honeymylove 11,602

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages